Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2021, 10:56 AM   #31
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Anyone still on the group and can spill the tea about their current atmosphere? I bet they are whining and accusing each other. BC publicly lambasting and denouncing them is DELICIOUS.

Old 09-20-2021, 11:38 AM   #32
brothahi4L
Apocalyptic Poster

How can i become a sad machine?

I am a happy person, dislike almost any bolly output from 2000 onwards and got permanentely banned on b'arcys IG.

Old 09-20-2021, 05:24 PM   #33
Disco King
Minion of Satan

So, in this entire thread about SP drama between Corgan and Sad Machines, nobody has posted any links to:

Exactly what Sad Machines members said that angered Corgan
Exactly what Corgan said in response

I understand this is hard, since they have a special private little Facebook group, but what the fuck are we even talking about here if nobody is posting the goods? What's the conversation even about?

C'mon, there's gotta be at least one mole in Sad Machines. And at least one person capable of uploading and linking a Corgan Instagram story.

Old 09-20-2021, 05:25 PM   #34
Disco King
Minion of Satan

What am I to do with all this popcorn? Donate it to needy children? Fuck that. They can get jobs.

Old 09-20-2021, 06:00 PM   #35
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Old 09-21-2021, 01:57 PM   #36
Slurpee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
So, in this entire thread about SP drama between Corgan and Sad Machines, nobody has posted any links to:

Exactly what Sad Machines members said that angered Corgan
Exactly what Corgan said in response

I understand this is hard, since they have a special private little Facebook group, but what the fuck are we even talking about here if nobody is posting the goods? What's the conversation even about?

C'mon, there's gotta be at least one mole in Sad Machines. And at least one person capable of uploading and linking a Corgan Instagram story.
Yeah, not enough SM OC gets shared here. It's disappointing.

You can see Billy's odd message about it on one of his recent livestreams (he's at home in zero hat and jumpsuit). It's long, but he laments how every fan group turns to shit and he's once again been burned by being involved. It sounds like SM got "negative" about the pricing around recently Zuzu stuff.

Old 09-21-2021, 02:10 PM   #37
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
Yeah, not enough SM OC gets shared here. It's disappointing.

You can see Billy's odd message about it on one of his recent livestreams (he's at home in zero hat and jumpsuit). It's long, but he laments how every fan group turns to shit and he's once again been burned by being involved. It sounds like SM got "negative" about the pricing around recently Zuzu stuff.
the thing about cults is they don't freely share information with the outside world

Old 09-21-2021, 02:18 PM   #38
Slurpee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma Sexual View Post
the thing about cults is they don't freely share information with the outside world
Yeah. I mean I've tried to join from several FB accounts. No dice.

Old 09-21-2021, 02:20 PM   #39
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

Here's a little sip of tea Monte* style: Too many women in Sad Machines and it started to get catty then LS came in and shit all over fans for having the same political leanings as Billy which made things super awkward and all of a sudden shes not working on anymore of his projects and Billy's distancing himself from SM.

Old 09-21-2021, 02:21 PM   #40
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
Yeah. I mean I've tried to join from several FB accounts. No dice.
They actively had members that took turns monitoring all SP channels. YouTube, Reddit, Facebook, etc, etc. You had to be first wave or vetted by the "Elites"

Old 09-21-2021, 02:24 PM   #41
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

I was an OG member and then also had a secret second account. I've seen some really bizarre interactions. One of the IRL meetings I went to had about 30 people all wearing the exact same fan made shirts and more than half of the real inner circle had all married other members within the first year of it being a thing.

I commented on a members boots being cool and within a week I could have literally married her. Some really sad lost folks.

Old 09-21-2021, 02:25 PM   #42
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveryLoren View Post
They actively had members that took turns monitoring all SP channels. YouTube, Reddit, Facebook, etc, etc. You had to be first wave or vetted by the "Elites"
which is why i left after 3 days when i joined a few years back. super creepy place

Old 09-21-2021, 02:29 PM   #43
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Some really sad lost folks.
And I say this as a 33 year old man who has spent 23 years on this website.

Old 09-21-2021, 02:31 PM   #44
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
And I say this as a 33 year old man who has spent 23 years on this website.
humor me before i have to go

Old 09-21-2021, 02:34 PM   #45
Slurpee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I was an OG member and then also had a secret second account. I've seen some really bizarre interactions. One of the IRL meetings I went to had about 30 people all wearing the exact same fan made shirts and more than half of the real inner circle had all married other members within the first year of it being a thing.

I commented on a members boots being cool and within a week I could have literally married her. Some really sad lost folks.
Holy fuck. I am very glad I did not get let in

Old 09-21-2021, 02:37 PM   #46
BlissedandGone2
Minion of Satan

Location: You don't play guitar hero if you are a guitar hero.

what is sad machines what are you all talking about

Old 09-21-2021, 02:38 PM   #47
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Just wanted to say thanks for this.

Old 09-21-2021, 03:19 PM   #48
vitaldust
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: a melting apocalyptic jungle bleeding out of me like a dream

Quote:
Here's a little sip of tea Monte* style: Too many women in Sad Machines and it started to get catty then LS came in and shit all over fans for having the same political leanings as Billy which made things super awkward and all of a sudden shes not working on anymore of his projects and Billy's distancing himself from SM.
Well...Linda was at Riot Fest and hung out with Chloe and the kids all night long. They walked down the center rail saying hello to fans before the concert. I don't think there's anything to the 'not working on his projects anymore' take.

"Too many women --> catty" really, dude??

Old 09-21-2021, 03:23 PM   #49
Big Truck05
Apocalyptic Poster

[IMG]Screen-Shot-2021-09-21-at-9-07-08-AM[/IMG]

Old 09-21-2021, 03:29 PM   #50
VoxUpDoc
Apocalyptic Poster

Netphoria now is just a few fans from the 90’s who maintained an interest in Billy & the Pumpkins into their functional adult lives and laugh at all the silly bullshit around the band.

Hilarious the stigma which still exists. Netphoria are the good guys.

Old 09-21-2021, 03:47 PM   #51
TuralyonW3
Immortal

loollllll

Old 09-21-2021, 04:10 PM   #52
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaldust View Post
Well...Linda was at Riot Fest and hung out with Chloe and the kids all night long. They walked down the center rail saying hello to fans before the concert. I don't think there's anything to the 'not working on his projects anymore' take.

"Too many women --> catty" really, dude??
Oh, the major SM drama happened in March. I'm sure they've patched up since then. Plus, Bill will never get rid of LS, shes his most successful groomed fan.

There are so many issues within the SM camp its hard for me to pinpoint the one thing that turned the tides, but the political stuff had to be it. They're all super woke SJW/BLM leftist types and its wild to me because their god is literally one of the biggest right wingers of the 90's gen. It's so ironic that it would almost be humorous if it wasn't so utterly depressing.

And yeah, too many mentally unstable women trapped in a power dynamic type of group together and it turns into a drama pit. Who would have thought? I mean some of these people have 20+ different variants of his solo albums <--- not a joke.

Old 09-21-2021, 04:20 PM   #53
Spaldz
Apocalyptic Poster

Shame none of the Sad Machines can actually register here as the site registration decays..

Old 09-21-2021, 06:16 PM   #54
Disco King
Minion of Satan

It wouldn't surprise me if one or two members of the group said something Corgan didn't like, prompting him to declare the whole group evil.

The guy's pretty damn Cluster B.

Old 09-21-2021, 06:17 PM   #55
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Wait…

Netphoria- Cluster C
Sad Machines- Cluster B
Shad0wland- Cluster A
r/SmashingPumpkins- normies with girlfriends

Old 09-21-2021, 07:05 PM   #56
BlissedandGone2
Minion of Satan

Location: You don't play guitar hero if you are a guitar hero.

theres no way anyone came here from another forum. is that what's being suggested here?

Old 09-21-2021, 07:46 PM   #57
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

i believe the assertion is that they are, how do i say this, no-good dirty lurkers

Old 09-21-2021, 08:05 PM   #58
paranoid
Minion of Satan

billy aint a right winger, yo. you can point to all of the alex jones stuff, but listen closely to plenty of things he's recently said, and he's not aligning himself with either side. In fact I'd say a lot of his rants about equality recently places him further towards the left. I get a vibe Chloe sasses him on some of these things as well.

A LOT of the people at Sad Machines were super right wing. There's people from that group that blocked me when I posted a burning trump flag.. and as far as the politics.. i believe it was a bunch of right wing dudes trying to mansplain to linda strawberry and sierra swan, who are vocally left wing. blah blah blah it all got ugly, people messaging each other with physical threats.. basically worse than anything netphoria has done to other fans in the network.

sad machines has been doing some pretty ugly shit for years, all thinking they were doing the right thing. completely damaged and abusive people. they got what was coming to them. Billy wanted to reward fans for loyalty and then they harassed some of his closest friends and whined at him because he wasn't releasing CD versions of the archive releases. LOL. stupid assholes.

Old 09-21-2021, 08:09 PM   #59
paranoid
Minion of Satan

also backstabbing each other when certain fans were getting more attention from billy.. you know the whole being a friend to their face, then posting long paragraphs on some other forum about what terrible people they were. and vice versa. most respectable people i know that were part of that group had jumped ship over the past year. end of the day it's a bubbled, private Facebook group intended on protecting fans from other fans with different views and thats just dangerously childish.

Old 09-21-2021, 08:10 PM   #60
paranoid
Minion of Satan

the feeling of pure joy i felt when Billy went on his live cam and said "I'm done with them.." like christmas morning, i tell ya.