Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 02-14-2018, 04:30 PM   #541
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

these people on the fb 'smashing pumpkins' group are all on Billy's side. they are sick in the head. we are in the minority here on netphoria.

Old 02-14-2018, 04:37 PM   #542
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

there's a guy posting on there from a fake fb profile "brad davis" getting very very heated about D'arcy. it sounds just like billy.

Old 02-14-2018, 04:38 PM   #543
acid_barrett
Oblivious Virgin

that photo was.... hmm, not as bad as i suspected. fucking MANCOW posted it on twitter. So people here believe SP camp leaked it to paint d'arcy as this whacked out, drug-addicted, out of control, maniac, not trustworthy enough to embark on a world tour? Makes sense.

Old 02-14-2018, 04:41 PM   #544
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

okay.

spelled out in English from a native English speaker, with color

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale_princess View Post
I saw the pic. No, I will not share, I've deleted it.

What's more disturbing than what's in the picture is the fact that Bill and/or his minions posted it with the caption.
WHAT PROFITS A WOMAN IF SHE GAINS NOTHING AND STILL LOSES HER SOUL? #smashingpumpkins

Like, this is beyond petty. This is abusive. This is traumatizing. This is sociopathic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuralyonW3 View Post
You people saying that pic (and accompanying message) are no big deal should get diagnosed to see if you are autistic sociopaths. And I don’t mean that offensively, I mean it seriously.

yes.
good night, netphoria (give mancow shit, please, not that that guy would care, but what is twitter for anyway?)

Old 02-14-2018, 04:45 PM   #545
Disarmu
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofglass11 View Post
these people on the fb 'smashing pumpkins' group are all on Billy's side. they are sick in the head. we are in the minority here on netphoria.
Thankfully the majority who post their opinions on here are the minority. Jerking off to any negative news that goes Billys way. Most on here have an agenda against the band and rejoice when things are not working out. The kind of people that begrudge the sucess of other people to make their own lives seem worthwhile. Desktop bullies. Its laughable to read this thread. Like Darcy could come out and say that Billy cooked one of her horses and force fed it to her and all ye clowns would be like “oohhhh duuuude I told u soooo”

Old 02-14-2018, 04:45 PM   #546
acid_barrett
Oblivious Virgin

pavementtune, you're all over this story. what's up?!

Old 02-14-2018, 04:47 PM   #547
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

time's up, that's what's up.

Old 02-14-2018, 04:48 PM   #548
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disarmu View Post
Thankfully the majority who post their opinions on here are the minority. Jerking off to any negative news that goes Billys way. Most on here have an agenda against the band and rejoice when things are not working out. The kind of people that begrudge the sucess of other people to make their own lives seem worthwhile. Desktop bullies. Its laughable to read this thread. Like Darcy could come out and say that Billy cooked one of her horses and force fed it to her and all ye clowns would be like “oohhhh duuuude I told u soooo”
Yeah because Billy isn't a bully? He's the very definition of bully. And success? Having four records flop in a row, certainly no success when compared to the 90's output. You need to accept that sometimes former glory is...former

Old 02-14-2018, 04:49 PM   #549
SPLATTER
Demi-God

Yo, that pic is not right. She looks dead. It's not like so shocking or graphic, it's just bad, and really disgusting of billy.

fuck that trump supporter. what a sleaze.

Old 02-14-2018, 04:50 PM   #550
jakobtheliar
Demi-God

Quote:
You sound an awful lot like Linda widow make my bed. So culty. Ick

Old 02-14-2018, 04:54 PM   #551
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofglass11 View Post
let's not forget that anything slightly critical being posted there is deleted immediately

Old 02-14-2018, 04:55 PM   #552
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Linda WackSTRAWB is on there doing damage control now. Saying she feels sorry for the mentally ill d'arcy and people need to not repost the picture.

Old 02-14-2018, 04:56 PM   #553
wpc33
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: Cheating on my wife with Kurt Cobain's wife. He'll live.

Quote:
Like Darcy could come out and say that Billy cooked one of her horses and force fed it to her and all ye clowns would be like “oohhhh duuuude I told u soooo”
You telling me, D'arcy is the one with the rep for dishonesty, and not the exact opposite way 'round?

Also, are you a mole? You've got a strong agenda and add nothing else. Hi Linda! You would say "ye clowns" and only women do the "man imitation" of ohhhh duuude. Just my opinion. I also know you like NBXmas and only girls use Jack as avatars....so...I was the one who posted your tits on this board.

Speaking of moles, someone share some brad davis stuff, please

Old 02-14-2018, 05:01 PM   #554
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Thumbs up

Quote:
yeah dude, I took a couple days off of work just to enjoy every moment of this!

Old 02-14-2018, 05:02 PM   #555
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Quote:
Crawl back to Sad Machines you sorry piece of shit.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:02 PM   #556
Crepe
Demi-God

This site is like Sad Machines but the opposite at the same time.

Better by default, but still

Old 02-14-2018, 05:03 PM   #557
wounded
Apocalyptic Poster

I am not really on anyone’s side, but I don’t think the offer that was given to her was unreasonable.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:03 PM   #558
Crepe
Demi-God

It was extremely reasonable, coming from him

Old 02-14-2018, 05:05 PM   #559
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

I love this guys take on the whole thing over at Uproxx

"It’s unclear if the original incarnation of Smashing Pumpkins is still capable of producing good music. But in terms of being a trainwreck, they’ve still got it, baby."

The full article is even better..

http://uproxx.com/music/smashing-pum...mploding-2018/

Old 02-14-2018, 05:06 PM   #560
SPLATTER
Demi-God

i just don't see the point of posting that pic from the SP side. do they think that will really spook darcy? she's already had a ton of embarrassing photos. and has already copped to having been a suicidal druggie. this pic accomplishes nothing in billy's war game, except makes him look like the corpse.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:08 PM   #561
srt4b
Apocalyptic Poster

How would SP even have that pic to post? Could be anyone of the fan boys posting it to trash her. She look bad though. I hope she finds peace.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:08 PM   #562
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzzledMuzzle View Post
Crawl back to Sad Machines you sorry piece of shit.
And yet this person comes here to lurk and read everything. Must be nice to do that. I got deleted from their mindless worshipping page for stating my honest opinion..I didn't have a problem with any of those guys. I shared cool artwork and even participated in their xmas gift exchange. Nobody is allowed to say one critical thing about the band there.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:10 PM   #563
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Something tells me this guy is some 30+ year old who has more pics of Billy Corgan on his Facebook profile than of himself.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:19 PM   #564
Slurpee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKeyZ View Post
Something tells me this guy is some 30+ year old who has more pics of Billy Corgan on his Facebook profile than of himself.
Yeah coming to find people on Netphoria disagreeing with him is much, much worse than hopping back on an old messageboard to complain about the latest bollster bullshit

Old 02-14-2018, 05:25 PM   #565
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

"Let's just focus on what's important...the ice cream truck!!" -Linda
Strawberry to fans on Facebook

*retch*

Old 02-14-2018, 05:28 PM   #566
wpc33
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: Cheating on my wife with Kurt Cobain's wife. He'll live.
Talking

"We painted....
wait for it....

A TRUCK

We are SO cray-cray, y'all"

Old 02-14-2018, 05:29 PM   #567
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas78 View Post
I love this guys take on the whole thing over at Uproxx

"It’s unclear if the original incarnation of Smashing Pumpkins is still capable of producing good music. But in terms of being a trainwreck, they’ve still got it, baby."

The full article is even better..

http://uproxx.com/music/smashing-pum...mploding-2018/
The Phantom Thread reference is absolutely sublime!

Old 02-14-2018, 05:30 PM   #568
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpc33 View Post
"We painted....
wait for it....

A TRUCK

We are SO cray-cray, y'all"
You sir, won the internets today.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:30 PM   #569
DemonUnicorns
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLATTER View Post
i just don't see the point of posting that pic from the SP side. do they think that will really spook darcy? she's already had a ton of embarrassing photos. and has already copped to having been a suicidal druggie. this pic accomplishes nothing in billy's war game, except makes him look like the corpse.
I think you and others are too quick to point fingers at Billy for this account/photo. More info is definitely needed. Connection to the SP camp is certainly possible, same with connection to Billy. But you are honestly just going off of blind rage from D’arcy’s interview.

Old 02-14-2018, 05:36 PM   #570
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonUnicorns View Post
More info is definitely needed. Connection to the SP camp is certainly possible, same with connection to Billy.

Why would Airplane Mode follow that account if there's no connection?