Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2002, 09:40 PM   #1
meow
 
Posts: n/a
Post ****** has started a trend...

So post what you think about me and I will return the favor/burden. I just want to keep my standing in check here.

 
Old 06-09-2002, 09:42 PM   #2
Lie
 
Posts: n/a
Post

He didn't start a trend. He revived one that's been around for a year or more and that probably didn't even originally start with Netphoria.

 
Old 06-09-2002, 09:43 PM   #3
Affectation
 
Posts: n/a
Arrow

I think that you are a fucking moron.

Are you the remnants of mewl?

 
Old 06-09-2002, 09:44 PM   #4
Lie
 
Posts: n/a
Talking

I have nothing against you, but I think you're very easily amused.

 
Old 06-09-2002, 09:44 PM   #5
Affectation
 
Posts: n/a
Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Lie:
He didn't start a trend. He revived one that's been around for a year or more and that probably didn't even originally start with Netphoria.
Way to use that big brain, dirty cooch.

 
Old 06-09-2002, 09:45 PM   #6
meow
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Lie:
I have nothing against you, but I think you're very easily amused.
I think you are humourous. I have nothing against you either.


 
Old 06-09-2002, 09:46 PM   #7
meow
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Affectation:
I think that you are a fucking moron.
good

Quote:
Originally posted by Affectation:


Are you the remnants of mewl?
No.

 
Old 06-09-2002, 09:54 PM   #8
Affectation
 
Posts: n/a
Arrow

You are one of few that know how to quote properly. I now like you.

 
Old 06-09-2002, 09:59 PM   #9
meow
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Affectation:
You are one of few that know how to quote properly. I now like you.
You are one of the few who use color when posting. Good show.


 
Old 06-09-2002, 10:22 PM   #10
Vacancy
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

i do periodically enjoy talking to you on IM. you seem pretty chill http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

 
Old 06-09-2002, 10:23 PM   #11
So very sad about me
 
Posts: n/a
Post

In another lifetime, we were cosmically linked, but I fear we may have fallen out of alignment http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

------------------
http://www.wsu.edu/~swinn/sex.gif
You want to sleep with common people like me

 
Old 06-10-2002, 12:25 AM   #12
Disarmed
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

i like your feefer and i like your 'that's sad' pic

 
Old 06-10-2002, 01:39 AM   #13
Red Wine Cage
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by meow:
So post what you think about me and I will return the favor/burden. I just want to keep my standing in check here.
is it all right that I don't really have an opinion on you?


 
Old 06-11-2002, 12:03 AM   #14
Shandi
 
Posts: n/a
Post

I like you. But I wish we talked on aim more often. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

 
Old 06-11-2002, 07:26 AM   #15
scouse_dave
 
Posts: n/a
Post

i like you, you're an all-round-swell-gal

NOW, praise me !!!

 
Old 06-11-2002, 07:52 AM   #16
Elvis The Naked Years
 
Posts: n/a
Post

i care not for your opinion

 
Old 06-11-2002, 11:51 AM   #17
BlueStar
 
Posts: n/a
Arrow

You seem alright.

------------------
~*~Samantha~*~

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~sag249/sigankle.jpg

 
Old 06-11-2002, 02:13 PM   #18
Graveflower
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

I find it amusing to talk to you on aim, as well as rock your ass on Rock Jeopardy.

 
Old 06-11-2002, 05:15 PM   #19
scouse_dave
 
Posts: n/a
Arrow

maybe i'm missing something about this thread, but i thought the idea was that you'd return and tell everyone what you think of them...??

 
Old 06-11-2002, 06:21 PM   #20
Mayfuck
 
Posts: n/a
Post

You're cool.

 
Old 06-11-2002, 07:00 PM   #21
melancholia
 
Posts: n/a
Post

your posts normally make me smile. i don't mind you at all.

 
Old 06-15-2002, 01:59 AM   #22
meow
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Vacancy:
i do periodically enjoy talking to you on IM. you seem pretty chill http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif
anyone that talks to me on IM rocks... therefore you rock!


 
Old 06-15-2002, 02:00 AM   #23
meow
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by So very sad about me:
In another lifetime, we were cosmically linked, but I fear we may have fallen out of alignment http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif


aw... well i would love to be the rings on uranus any time... thumbs up!

 
Old 06-15-2002, 02:01 AM   #24
meow
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Disarmed:
i like your feefer and i like your 'that's sad' pic
Thats not sad! anyone who likes feefer rules!


 
Old 06-15-2002, 02:02 AM   #25
meow
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage:
Quote:
Originally posted by meow:
So post what you think about me and I will return the favor/burden. I just want to keep my standing in check here.
is it all right that I don't really have an opinion on you?

thats okay too!


 
Old 06-15-2002, 02:04 AM   #26
meow
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Shandi:
I like you. But I wish we talked on aim more often. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif
I like you too, and i wish you weren't always away on AIM when i'm on!


 
Old 06-15-2002, 02:06 AM   #27
meow
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by scouse_dave:
i like you, you're an all-round-swell-gal

NOW, praise me !!!
You are my favorite british dude... even though you confused me with the 4 lions/3 lions thing.. i still <3 you!


 
Old 06-15-2002, 02:08 AM   #28
meow
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis The Naked Years:
i care not for your opinion
i like you better than fat elvis


 
Old 06-15-2002, 02:08 AM   #29
meow
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueStar:
You seem alright.

you do too... and i like tattoos with words.


 
Old 06-15-2002, 02:09 AM   #30
Elvis The Fat Years
 
Posts: n/a
Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by meow:
Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis The Naked Years:
i care not for your opinion
i like you better than fat elvis

fuck you. i was gonna say i liked you. now u can piss off.

 
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014