Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2018, 07:14 AM   #1951
jakobtheliar
Demi-God

Oh, I agree he's definitely a creeper.
If only his exes and groupies could dish on just how he actually is.
Gut feeling is that they must sign some kind of NDA.

I was referring to him posting pics of his kid on IG. That, and if it bothers you, why keep looking at his Instagram. I certainly don't.

It's easy for everyone to preach and be the moral authority behind a phone/computer screen. I'm just saying, take it easy. If it drives you to those feelings, maybe it's time to let go the throttle a bit and go for a walk.

One thing to remember is that if Bollz could be a Kardashian, he definitely would .

Hence, the pimping.

Old 12-12-2018, 07:43 AM   #1952
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbags View Post
Wtf type of deranged idiots are you and slayed23 to confuse having an opinion with having authority over how someone should feel?
I protec but I also attac

Old 12-12-2018, 10:37 AM   #1953
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
"age is just a number" is creep phrase #1
It's like when R-Kelly was banging a 14 year old Aliyah and personally penned this song for her

Old 12-12-2018, 10:45 AM   #1954
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
In what universe is getting three out of four original band members and knocking up a 23 year old considered 'getting it together' for a 50 year old?

lol

what a fucking jerk

good luck being a 65 year old dad to teenagers you fucking goon
bingo

Old 12-12-2018, 11:31 AM   #1955
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayed23 View Post
STOP CHECKING HIS INSTAGRAM!! You don’t have to look at it.
Let’s see...i check bills instagram every other tiem i go to the gym, and i go to the gym nine days a week. If i do three sets of chimmy reachers, 5x10 kegel taints, but take a short break on the sweaty triangles, that means ive checked bills instagram once per ounce of neckfat burnt, right?

Anyway if you ever wanna swap gym techniques im your chad!!!!!!!

Old 12-12-2018, 11:34 AM   #1956
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

i love you

Old 12-12-2018, 11:41 AM   #1957
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

KEGEL TAINTS

(i'm clenching rn)

Old 12-12-2018, 12:04 PM   #1958
myosis
Minion of Satan

jakob is right. let the man have a family.

Old 12-12-2018, 12:38 PM   #1959
MonumentsRocks
Ownz

Im surprised I must be the first to inform you all of a basic but important fact; 23 is not 14

Old 12-12-2018, 12:41 PM   #1960
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

ya

for all the cracking down on sexism/misogyny & whatever else on here there sure is a lot of basic agism LOL

Old 12-12-2018, 12:47 PM   #1961
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

i'm more bothered by Bill's dancing in Knights of Malta performances than the fact that he's gonna be 70 when his kiddos are 20. Not like he doesn't have a FAT inheritance to leave the youngins

Old 12-12-2018, 12:54 PM   #1962
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonumentsRocks View Post
Im surprised I must be the first to inform you all of a basic but important fact; 23 is not 14
let me be the first to inform you that fuzzyroes' thoughts are not netphoria's

Old 12-12-2018, 07:34 PM   #1963
slayed23
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mals Marola View Post
i'm more bothered by Bill's dancing in Knights of Malta performances than the fact that he's gonna be 70 when his kiddos are 20. Not like he doesn't have a FAT inheritance to leave the youngins
I don't know why anyone would be bothered by someone being an older parent. It's like they think if you don't have a kid by 40, you lose your right. So silly.

Old 12-12-2018, 07:37 PM   #1964
slayed23
Ownz

What bothers me is when people have kids too soon that are clearly not ready to be parents. Either financially or socially. And sometimes the dad bails. Then the kid is affected and statistics show they are more likely to get involved in bad habits when they grow up.

Old 12-12-2018, 07:38 PM   #1965
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
I was simply referring to the "age is only a number" saying....

I'm personally happy for Billy that he's started a family.

Old 12-12-2018, 07:40 PM   #1966
slayed23
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I was simply referring to the "age is only a number" saying....

I'm personally happy for Billy that he's started a family.
Let me rephrase. If it's legal... age is just a number.

Old 12-12-2018, 07:46 PM   #1967
fuzzyroes
Banned

Well, I think it's usually better to find a sexual companion that you can relate with on an intellectual level, so that might not always be the case... But I certainly don't look down upon those who have a thing for young women who are above legal age.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:14 PM   #1968
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

how considerate of you

Old 12-12-2018, 09:21 PM   #1969
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

She was a teenager when they starting dating, and he was more than twice her age. It’s gross. Other people can think what they like. I see it as a Trump-esque sense of entitlement to sexual gratification and a feeling of power.

There is so much more to leave your children than a fat stack of cash. That is so vulgar and the worst aspect of American culture.

You only have to look at that row of presidents and their wives, at GHW Bush’s funeral, to see the difference between people who chose to have a family when there was a personal cost to them, to do it, and an overgrown baby who wants offspring because it completes his collection of stuff that he can show to other people. Disgusting.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:38 PM   #1970
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

It’s also kind of hilarious (e.g., sad) that they are not even married. “Here...have my babies but I can leave at any time and not give you any money whatsoever” and/or “your status in our relationship is less important to me than protecting my financial interests” is very Billy.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:39 PM   #1971
fuzzyroes
Banned

Well, to Billy's credit, I'm not sure if trying to have children with someone his age would've been very pragmatic.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:40 PM   #1972
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncg View Post
It’s also kind of hilarious (e.g., sad) that they are not even married. “Here...have my babies but I can leave at any time and not give you any money whatsoever” is a very Billy thing to do.
Chloe's likely got more money than Bill. Or at least she will when her folks bite the dust.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:45 PM   #1973
MonumentsRocks
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncg View Post
It’s also kind of hilarious (e.g., sad) that they are not even married. “Here...have my babies but I can leave at any time and not give you any money whatsoever” and/or “your status in our relationship is less important to me than protecting my financial interests” is very Billy.
If they split, the child support she receives would be substantial.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:46 PM   #1974
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I mean if you’re old enough that women your age are no longer fertile, that’s an indication about your own fitness to be a father. Just because it’s still biologically possible for you doesn’t mean it’s a good idea.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:48 PM   #1975
fuzzyroes
Banned

Vix, no offense, but you're being a little tough on our man Billy. He's the kind of man who was longing for children, so I'm happy that he's finally made it happen.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:54 PM   #1976
MonumentsRocks
Ownz

Quote:
She was a teenager when they starting dating, and he was more than twice her age. It’s gross. Other people can think what they like. I see it as a Trump-esque sense of entitlement to sexual gratification and a feeling of power.
Chloe Mendel is not a Russian mail order bride, she had options.

Every case is different. Personally, I think Billy is emotionally stunted, I think in terms of maturity they're close in age. The problem is she may outgrow him at some point. Compare this to James Woods, totally different story. There you have a guy who acts old who seems to go for young women who act particularly immature.

Quote:
There is so much more to leave your children than a fat stack of cash. That is so vulgar and the worst aspect of American culture.
Even if you account for single parents, dead beat dads and the like, its legal in many states for a lesbian couple to adopt a child, meaning the state actually condones the creation of a home that has no traditional father figure. A stack of cash is a lot more than some kids will ever see.

Quote:
You only have to look at that row of presidents and their wives, at GHW Bush’s funeral, to see the difference between people who chose to have a family when there was a personal cost to them, to do it, and an overgrown baby who wants offspring because it completes his collection of stuff that he can show to other people. Disgusting.
Very judgmental. It could be true, but you dont have enough information on hand to conclude that this is the case.

Old 12-12-2018, 10:04 PM   #1977
MonumentsRocks
Ownz

Quote:
Vix, no offense, but you're being a little tough on our man Billy. He's the kind of man who was longing for children, so I'm happy that he's finally made it happen.
That was my feeling, I was worried that once his music career truly dried up (which seems to be on the verge of happening) that he would have never had kids when he had the chance.

Tony Randall had kids at 77, his oldest kid was only seven years old when his dad kicked the bucket at 84. It seemed a little messed up to me at the time, but as I said in the other post, a lot of kids don't have a father figure for a variety of reasons. Some kids have fathers who might have been better off without any father at all, maybe Billy would count himself among them.

Old 12-12-2018, 10:12 PM   #1978
MonumentsRocks
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
Someone else posted a pic of Woody Allen with his adopted daughter turn wife, those sorts of comparisons are far from valid.

Old 12-12-2018, 10:13 PM   #1979
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Yeah, I feel there's a lot of psychoanalyzing on here when none of us really know Billy.

Let's leave the psychoanalysis of WPC to D'arcy and those who actually know him personally, lol. Maybe just stick to talking the music and business decisions?

Old 12-12-2018, 10:37 PM   #1980
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

I reserve the right to psychologically deconstruct Billy’s entire existence on Netphoria.