Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2014, 01:02 AM   #121
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

like seriously you're attacking me personally, because luke and hardcore are destroying you

Old 03-18-2014, 01:02 AM   #122
I'm Hardcore
Banned

Jewliana chasing those pennies

Old 03-18-2014, 01:02 AM   #123
Trotskilicious
Banned

i guess it was the one liner

Old 03-18-2014, 01:03 AM   #124
Trotskilicious
Banned

it was pretty sharp wasn't it

Old 03-18-2014, 01:03 AM   #125
I'm Hardcore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliana View Post
It is funny how this retard pretends he has read my posts.
you don't even respond to mine

Old 03-18-2014, 01:03 AM   #126
I'm Hardcore
Banned

face it, you're fucking dense.

you're like a monkey looking at a spaceship.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:06 AM   #127
juliana
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
i'd like to point out that i didn't take it as a put down but you're obviously insane

i mean we already know that

YOU STILL FOLLOW BILL AROUND
Oh really I follow him around? Going to the oceania cruise because I was invited means I follow him around? Or do you mean when I went to one concert?

Fucking pathetic. My "following bill around" put me in touch with a possible client and a connection that has nothing to do with SP. I used my social media knowledge learned by helping SP to get promoted at my company.

Good luck, you dumb loser.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:07 AM   #128
Starla

Quote:
Because you are a pathetic fat fuck who is too lazy to do something with your life you think "career aspirations" is a put down.

Just get a job at a piggly wiggly.
What in the hell is wrong with you right now?

Old 03-18-2014, 01:07 AM   #129
juliana
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
like seriously you're attacking me personally, because luke and hardcore are destroying you
Oh I am attacking you personally, really? Why is that? Because you cry at anyone pointing out you should find something to do with your wasted life?

Old 03-18-2014, 01:08 AM   #130
I'm Hardcore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
can i answer that for you? please let me answer that for you

Old 03-18-2014, 01:09 AM   #131
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:

Old 03-18-2014, 01:09 AM   #132
I'm Hardcore
Banned

Quote:
Oh I am attacking you personally, really? Why is that? Because you cry at anyone pointing out you should find something to do with your wasted life?
you called him a fat fuck.

on any planet, that is a personal attack

Old 03-18-2014, 01:10 AM   #133
Starla

Erica.. apparently I've missed something. Juliana seems to be melting down.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:14 AM   #134
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Was this tele tech? If so I don't know how you put up with it so long.
no

it's really hard to explain

basically what the Insurance Group has is independent agents that sell their insurance. what the Insurance Group wants is control over their branding, so that agents aren't out there putting dumb shit out there with the Insurance Group brand all over it.

So the way they do this, and this is the "brilliant" bit, is that they sell the agents a junk mail package, toss in a fee for corporate advertising in their local market and then bait them with "cost share" dollars they don't properly explain which is in actuality money that you have to spend to get reimbursed. So if you want to buy some mugs with the Insurance Group logo on them to hand out to people, you'd pay like 50 bucks to get 50 back in cost share.

Further, they set up a website where everything is "seamlessly" integrated (it doesn't work) and you can simply click and purchase anything you want for advertising! (it's a lot more complicated than that). Further, many of the vendors like for leads and telemarketing services and internet webpages are "turnkey" which means the agent doesn't submit a claim to receive reimbursement. The last part is how agents get fucked out of charges for services they didn't recieve in tune of a 1300-1500 sometimes even 2000 dollar "billing error"

In addition to all of this work, we are an open hotline for people wanting to use the website, how cost sharing works, questions about why their claim was denied (which is listed in the email they received) and "what does QC mean", constant complaints that only seem to grow over time, unreasonable requests, questions out of left field because apparently it's the only accessible support number associated in any way with the Insurance Group, technical explanations ("The browser is what you're looking at the internet with"), site walkthroughs, direct mail complaints are constant since the information about it is total bullshit and as time goes on agents start figuring out they're paying 200 dollars for fucking nothing useful, and on and on.

AND THERE'S MORE

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 03-18-2014 at 01:31 AM.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:17 AM   #135
hnibos
Braindead

"social media knowledge"

Old 03-18-2014, 01:17 AM   #136
I'm Hardcore
Banned

yeah i noticed that too

Old 03-18-2014, 01:18 AM   #137
I'm Hardcore
Banned

haha, knowledge of social media's innate workings

fucking stop telling me to try again in 30 seconds

Old 03-18-2014, 01:18 AM   #138
Order 66
Socialphobic

juliana take a valium and chill at ... that other board for awhile

Old 03-18-2014, 01:19 AM   #139
Trotskilicious
Banned

what i enjoyed about work was the fact that i was a source of information and support for my team-members, i did enjoy brand compliance reviews and i don't mind answering about 100 emails in a couple hours

i also found that i am actually very good at telephone customer service and react quicker on my feet than i thought i would, have better oral communication skills than i thought i did, and can tolerate someone yelling at me better than i thought i could. is that something that i think uses my analytic skills and attention to detail and foresight in any way whatsoever? no. in fact they wanted to "free" me of those responsibilities and entrust them with a collection of dregs that couldn't think their way out of a paper bag

it's the fucking phone calls constantly interrupting you all god damn day, the grossly incompetent management* and the actual product of my labor that was gnawing away at my will to live

*the newbie manager is the 4th i've had in 11 months. The first one quit because he hated it so much. he had this thousand yard stare by the end of it and his jaw was relentlessly clenched. then they found another guy to replace him and they brought him in just before thanksgiving then his background check turned up with something negative and they kicked him right out the door, then it was nothing for a couple weeks, then it was one of upper management that actually streamlined everything and allowed me to work without being expected to take 30 calls a day and thing started seeming tenable and then last two weeks we got the call center manager that apparently cannot deal with someone yelling at her on the phone and the account quickly destabilized and everyone around me lost their goddamn minds and now we're a week behind on emails again and unable to keep up with call volume because everyone's going on vacation or calling in sick

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 03-18-2014 at 01:31 AM.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:20 AM   #140
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Oh really I follow him around? Going to the oceania cruise because I was invited means I follow him around? Or do you mean when I went to one concert?

Fucking pathetic. My "following bill around" put me in touch with a possible client and a connection that has nothing to do with SP. I used my social media knowledge learned by helping SP to get promoted at my company.

Good luck, you dumb loser.
man that was a pretty sharp stab i mean i couldn't resist, you were being really boozhy

Old 03-18-2014, 01:20 AM   #141
hnibos
Braindead

If trots knew what she does about tweeting he wouldn't be such a shitty person.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:21 AM   #142
Starla

Quote:
no

it's really hard to explain

basically what the Insurance Group has is independent agents that sell their insurance. what the Insurance Group wants is control over their branding, so that agents aren't out there putting dumb shit out there with the Insurance Group brand all over it.

So the way they do this, and this is the "brilliant" bit, is that they sell the agents a junk mail package, toss in a fee for corporate advertising in their local market and then bait them with "cost share" dollars they don't properly explain which is in actuality money that you have to spend to get reimbursed. So if you want to buy some mugs with the Insurance Group logo on them to hand out to people, you'd pay like 50 bucks to get 50 back in cost share.

Further, they set up a website where everything is "seamlessly" integrated (it doesn't work) and you can simply click and purchase anything you want for advertising! (it's a lot more complicated than that). Further, many of the vendors like for leads and telemarketing services and internet webpages are "turnkey" which means the agent doesn't submit a claim to receive reimbursement. The last part is how agents get fucked out of charges for services they didn't recieve in tune of a 1300-1500 sometimes even 2000 dollar "billing error"

In addition to all of this work, we are an open hotline for people wanting to use the website, how cost sharing works, questions about why their claim was denied (which is listed in the email they received) and "what does QC" mean are about 40% of calls, constant complaints that only seem to grow over time, unreasonable requests, questions out of left field because apparently it's the only accessible support number associated in any way with the Insurance Group, technical explanations ("The browser is what you're looking at the internet with"), site walkthroughs, direct mail complaints are constant since the information about it is total bullshit and as time goes on agents start figuring out they're paying 200 dollars for fucking nothing useful, and on and on.

AND THERE'S MORE
Sounds like hell. I would have quit too.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:24 AM   #143
juliana
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
what i enjoyed about work was the fact that i was a source of information and support for my team-members,
You might be a good manager or team lead. Do you have any special skills? Maybe you could go to a similar company but a management position.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:27 AM   #144
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

Quote:
Do you not come from that? Are you from a third world country, aren't we talking about a guy in fucking texas who is a history major?
yes, i do come from that. (and i have a good job, retain a good salary, and love my chosen line of work. but that's all irrelevant.)

my point was that you're making general statements that fail to generalise. the example of people born into horrible circumstances was intended to help make that clearer, not to equate them with 'a guy in fucking texas who is a history major'

Old 03-18-2014, 01:31 AM   #145
Starla

Quote:
what i enjoyed about work was the fact that i was a source of information and support for my team-members, i did enjoy brand compliance reviews and i don't mind answering about 100 emails in a couple hours

i also found that i am actually very good at telephone customer service and react quicker on my feet than i thought i would, have better oral communication skills than i thought i did, and can tolerate someone yelling at me better than i thought i could. is that something that i think uses my analytic skills and attention to detail and foresight in any way whatsoever? no. in fact they wanted to "free" me of those responsibilities and entrust them with a collection of dregs that couldn't think their way out of a paper bag

it's the fucking phone calls constantly interrupting you all god damn day, the grossly incompetent management* and the actual product of my labor that was gnawing away

*the newbie manager is the 4th i've had in 11 months. The first one quit because he hated it so much. he had this thousand yard stare by the end of it and his jaw was relentlessly clenched. then they found another guy to replace him and they brought him in just before thanksgiving then his background check turned up with something negative and they kicked him right out the door, then it was nothing for a couple weeks, then it was one of upper management that actually streamlined everything and allowed me to work without being expected to take 30 calls a day and thing started seeming tenable and then last two weeks we got the call center manager that apparently cannot deal with someone yelling at her on the phone and the account quickly destabilized and everyone around me lost their goddamn minds and now we're a week behind on emails again and unable to keep up with call volume because everyone's going on vacation or calling in sick
Your job sounds more difficult than mine... and I truly mean this. Sounds like you're the one who belongs in a management position. I worked in a call center (inbound) for two years and yeah... it made me cry I'd get so stressed out from getting yelled at all day.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:34 AM   #146
juliana
Apocalyptic Poster

So you think trots has it worse than someone who has no education and came from some third world country to start a new life in north america? I know plenty and they work hard to make it happen.

For fuck sakes trots has a univeristy degree he could easily get a job teaching english in Korea or Japan.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:35 AM   #147
I'm Hardcore
Banned

Quote:
So you think trots has it worse than someone who has no education and came from some third world country to start a new life in north america?
nobody has said anything remotely close to that.

fucking jesus christ

Old 03-18-2014, 01:35 AM   #148
juliana
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Day Spa View Post
yes, i do come from that. (and i have a good job, retain a good salary, and love my chosen line of work. but that's all irrelevant.)
I thought I was living in a dream world.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:37 AM   #149
I'm Hardcore
Banned

you clearly are, you're an absolute idiot!

Old 03-18-2014, 01:37 AM   #150
Trotskilicious
Banned

did you ever think i don't want to go to korea or japan