Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2017, 02:10 PM   #511
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
He'll make like one post and then it sets off the liberals in a frenzy.
why don't you crossover and call yourself a bitch has nothing to do with setting liberals into a frenzy.
can you spell marginalized and discrimination?

also good thing is nobody asked you, and nobody will. feel free to fuck off if drawing the line at transphobic hate speech makes you cry for a save space where you get to hang with toc and co.
this is a private board - you don't get to decide if you want hate speech or if you don't.

please go ahead and explain to scotty and aeris how you stick up for having toc post this. please, go ahead, I'd love to see it.
toc is free to have all sorts of discriminating thoughts he wants - only having them does not automatically give you the right to express it in writing on a private message board. do you get that into your head or do I have to mix it up with a simpsons meme for you.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:12 PM   #512
fuzzyroes
Banned

What so you guys actually banned him?

Old 11-26-2017, 02:13 PM   #513
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

can you read? we asked for him to get the hammer, yes, as stated by reprise up thread.

if you've noticed in your decade on here, only an admin can ban.
like it was done this year with bonnie, trots, and b-onsor. oh no let's throw a kumbaja party for toc.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:14 PM   #514
fuzzyroes
Banned

The worlds full of hate in every day menial tasks even. Why must there be such an obsession with trying to eradicate everything that may be a little unpleasant?

It might be satisfying in the short term, but it's why you find this growing number of people who are just unable to function in every day society.

Just look at the spiking rates of anxiety disorders. I think there's a direct correlation with that kind of mindset.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:16 PM   #515
pavementtune

I'm sorry if you get anxiety if you cannot express all your discriminating opinions freely. someone think of the straight white guys, you want a safe space, fuzzy?

Last edited by pavementtune : 11-26-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:16 PM   #516
fuzzyroes
Banned

I'm telling you guys, it's clear to me that the forums gonna collapse in on itself with this kind of mindset.

It's already a super small community and now within the last year marquee posters such as Trots, Bonnie, TOC and Bonser have all been banned?

That's like the who's who of Netphoria for crying out loud.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:18 PM   #517
pavementtune

fuzzy

Quote:
please go ahead and explain to scotty and aeris how you stick up for having toc post this. please, go ahead, I'd love to see it.
and that's the last I'm talking to you about this.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:18 PM   #518
fuzzyroes
Banned

It's not like this is some flourishing, vibrant community that's bristling with content. You ban all of the main contributors and it's clear that the community won't be able to sustain itself.

The traffic has already been at a snails pace over the last few months.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:19 PM   #519
fuzzyroes
Banned

Ehhh, I think it's a really stupid thing to do. Or can that opinion not even be expressed with tolerance?

Old 11-26-2017, 02:24 PM   #520
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

He called a highly oppressed minority repulsive. That is wrong. I was raised the same way. Wehave to fight against that shit, in ourselves. He's not even trying and neither are you.

Marquis relax it was just a joke.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:29 PM   #521
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Ehhh, I think it's a really stupid thing to do. Or can that opinion not even be expressed with tolerance?
Well everyone knew you were the ons who was going to cry about Thialf in de trein in slaap val en mijn vliegtuig mis is het jouw schuld van de trein in slaap val en mijn vliegtuig mis is het jouw schuld van de trein in slaap val en mijn vliegtuig mis is het jouw schuld van de trein in slaap val en mijn vliegtuig mis is het jouw schuld van de trein in slaap val en mijn vliegtuig mis is f t trui van

Old 11-26-2017, 02:31 PM   #522
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Predicted text post was honestly more straight forward and reasonable then the average TOC post.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:44 PM   #523
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Also, better for humanity. And more productive. Fitter. Happier.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:49 PM   #524
pavementtune

(how much did google translate get wrong?)

niet te veel drinken

gat in de muur

looks correct to me!

Old 11-26-2017, 02:52 PM   #525
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
(how much did google translate get wrong?)

niet te veel drinken

gat in de muur

looks correct to me!
One of these sentences is solid advice, the other is something i can only identify as a translated lyric from M2

Old 11-26-2017, 02:54 PM   #526
Shallowed
Braindead

Can't say I'm surprised that vixnix only comes here to see shit getting stirred at the expense of minorities

Old 11-26-2017, 03:01 PM   #527
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
One of these sentences is solid advice, the other is something i can only identify as a translated lyric from M2
stay focused! (you forgot the hole in the wall line, too, right? I did.)

okay this line should be good

Geen motten doden of kokend water op de mieren zetten

Niet langer bang voor de donkere of middagschaduwen

Old 11-26-2017, 03:02 PM   #528
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Ah got it

Old 11-26-2017, 03:05 PM   #529
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Yes there's nothing an overweight, bisexual, bipolar woman of colour likes more, than things happening at the expense of minorities. It's my favourite.

I can't understand how a straight white guy of average height and weight who is dating a straight white woman of average height and weight could make a comment like that without appreciating at least some of the irony. I'm guessing it's part of why you made that comment.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:13 PM   #530
Shallowed
Braindead

I mean, you said it.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:14 PM   #531
Shallowed
Braindead

I would think though, that there must be something you like more.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:38 PM   #532
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I like thinking about how your career in the tiny music industry in New Zealand might be short lived and how you might end up re-training as a plumber.

I mean, I liked it for the 30 seconds I spent thinking about it

Old 11-26-2017, 03:55 PM   #533
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
About toc: I once met a very similar man. his name was mark cox and he believed in all that conspiracy shit. probably even worse. i mean he saw pentagrams in car wheels and thought the cops could sense our glances if we looked at a cop car while on the road. totally bonkers.

he was also racist. and homophobic. made fun of my best friend (called him a mulatto) and of our friendship calling us gay (we always were together) etc. at first i piut up with it because like toc it was very amusing the delusional stuff. i mean he thought the pyramids were spaceships and that the vedas mention nuclear weapons. but then ray (my best friend) went back to cocaine and after a suicide attempt lashed out hardcore at mark. then ray left for another town.

mark tried to stay friends with me but i couldn't do it. he was a bully and a very oppressive one. so that ended.

on a brighter note i am writing dark.comedies based on our escapades.
https://media.giphy.com/media/i2w3NOXSXtpjW/giphy.gif

Old 11-26-2017, 03:57 PM   #534
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
I'm telling you guys, it's clear to me that the forums gonna collapse in on itself with this kind of mindset.

It's already a super small community and now within the last year marquee posters such as Trots, Bonnie, TOC and Bonser have all been banned?

That's like the who's who of Netphoria for crying out loud.
People keep saying this, but I keep logging on and, no matter how long I've been absent, this place still continues to exist. At the rate of 1.5 new people per year, I think we're doing just fine.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:57 PM   #535
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quality over quantity

Old 11-26-2017, 03:57 PM   #536
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
I like thinking about how your career in the tiny music industry in New Zealand might be short lived and how you might end up re-training as a plumber.

I mean, I liked it for the 30 seconds I spent thinking about it
Is this a hacky joke? Plumbers make pretty good money, moreso than musicians.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:58 PM   #537
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I'm here all week folks, try the veal.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:58 PM   #538
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
....is happening, exactly?
You know what you did.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:59 PM   #539
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
....is happening, exactly?
You know what you did.

Old 11-26-2017, 04:00 PM   #540
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Globes this dude was legendary. Long beard long hair lived in a trailer home full of charitable church food smoked a steamroller abused Teddy Bear (his cat) for random shit like meowing...

the first thing i said to ray after i met mark was "this dude deserves to have a work of literature dedicated to him"

Nevar 4get!