Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Music Board Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2015, 12:41 AM   #31
fuzzyroes
Banned

I'm very pleased with the contributions in this thread. Please keep it up!

OH hell no pave! That Aqua CD is AWESOME

How can you not like this?!?!

Old 08-09-2015, 12:44 AM   #32
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

don't know, guess having ears prevented me from knowing Aqua even had more than a single song - Barbie Girl killed me.

I'd have a hard time thinking of a single song that is any worse for me
this one comes close, though.
my worst-song-of-98 nomination

Old 08-09-2015, 12:48 AM   #33
fuzzyroes
Banned

lol that cd is greaaaaat though... Tons of fun.. I do understand that Barbie Girl sucks... Definitely an abomination. But they're a really fun dance group otherwise

Heres another great one:

Old 08-09-2015, 12:49 AM   #34
Shallowed
Braindead

Old 08-09-2015, 12:49 AM   #35
Shallowed
Braindead

P.S. fuck you fuzzy you dumb fuck

Old 08-09-2015, 12:53 AM   #36
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

do covers count?

either way, my last 3 for this morning, I'm going deaf (and blind) here

I could kick myself, why on earth did I love this song. utter-cringe

and this one, even worese. I'd like to think I wouldn't have fallen for this fucking song if I'd had ANY idea who Mr. Big actually was (like seen the video)
my only excuse is - I was 10. (and arguably braindead)

and I'm gonna count Meat Loaf as one hit wonder (as he should have been)

Last edited by pavementtune : 08-09-2015 at 12:59 AM.

Old 08-09-2015, 12:54 AM   #37
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

It's a meme, levelled at you, which you would have noticed if you were a bit more observant you wall-eyed mouth-breather troglodyte.

Old 08-09-2015, 12:56 AM   #38
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

And your racist generalisations about Australians being racist? I'd give them consideration if you hadn't proven yourself time and again to be an uneducated casual mysoginist. Honest to god man it's empirically evident that you're just barely literate why do you insist on talking down to people about their intelligence when you're demonstrably the stupidest poster on the board?

Old 08-09-2015, 12:58 AM   #39
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

You fucking hare lipped six-chromosome pigeon-toed barely-conscious cronenbergian collection of vestigial evolutionary traits.

Old 08-09-2015, 01:00 AM   #40
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

You would have a better chance at walking upright if you'd been conceived when a gorilla jerked off into a discarded sock puppet.

Old 08-09-2015, 01:03 AM   #41
fuzzyroes
Banned

Being racist against Australians? pretty sure that's not possible. It's like people that rightfully insult Americans... It is what it is... But it's not racist. And Australia is one of the most backwards countries not located in the middle-east.

Like honestly: A family that is great friends of my family were running some rugby league/program thing and it was involved with the schools in some way (i'm not sure of the specifics) but there would be rugby players that would come over from Australia to stay with them to play in the league and stuff and they were the worst human beings I've ever met... And there was like 30 different dudes that passed on through over the years... All loudmouthed homophobes, unapologetically racist and would be up in arms in an instant to fight anyone for anything at all... Like wild animals really.

I'm not generalizing all Australians as being that... But the successful academic, athlete Australians that I've met have been likely worse than Hillbilly Americans.

Just the truth mang...

Anyways, if you wanna continue this conversation: Shoot me a PM... This threads dedicated to 90's 1-hit wonders

Old 08-09-2015, 01:08 AM   #42
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

But you WERE generalising Us as all being the same. That's EXACTLY LITERALLY EXACTLY what you were doing, you fucking knuckle dragger.

PS go fuck yourself, I'll derail any thread of yours I fucking well like given how many of my own you felt the need to shit up with your mindless blithering. Stop posting here, you inbred oxygen thief.

Old 08-09-2015, 01:11 AM   #43
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Here's a 90s one hit wonder for you... The one time your dad hit your mother up for weekend visitation rights before he realised it would be more humane for everyone else to just let her keep you locked in the basement eating fish heads and rat bait.

Old 08-09-2015, 01:13 AM   #44
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Johnny View Post
Here's a 90s one hit wonder for you... The one time your dad hit your mother up for weekend visitation rights before he realised it would be more humane for everyone else to just let her keep you locked in the basement eating fish heads and rat bait.
typical words of a typical Australian

Old 08-09-2015, 01:16 AM   #45
fuzzyroes
Banned

Why hasn't your backwards country legalized Gay marriage yet? Too threatening to all of the beer guzzling, close minded simpletons? Americas full of religious fanatics and even they've legalized gay marriage. What the hells wrong with you Aussies? a little worried that you guys "might switch teams"?

With all honesty from my heart: If I lived in a country that shamed and belittled gay people I'd actually change citizenship. It's not even an issue that affects me personally, but I don't think I could live in a country in good consciousness while fully knowing how hateful and ignorant the country is.

Feels great to live in Canada.

Old 08-09-2015, 01:18 AM   #46
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Old 08-09-2015, 01:20 AM   #47
pavementtune

here I was thinking I'd win the most-awful-songs-contribution-to-a-thread-on-one-day award.

but this isn't fun any more, let's just say I WON.

Old 08-09-2015, 01:21 AM   #48
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yeah... Nice rebuttal there Johnny. I know you fancy yourself as a forward thinking guy, and you do strike me as one... (for the most part) but sometimes the simplicity of your countrymen comes through in your views an attitude... (no offense)

Old 08-09-2015, 01:24 AM   #49
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
here I was thinking I'd win the most-awful-songs-contribution-to-a-thread-on-one-day award.

but this isn't fun any more, let's just say I WON.

YES!!!

This is like the most awesomely 90's 1 hit wonder ever I think. Kids 50 years from now will know it. whether thats a good thing or not I'm not sure

Pave, feel free to delete all the bickering between me and Johnny. I don't wanna take away from what this thread was intended for. And with that I leave one of my favorite dance songs

Old 08-09-2015, 01:37 AM   #50
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Yeah... Nice rebuttal there Johnny. I know you fancy yourself as a forward thinking guy, and you do strike me as one... (for the most part) but sometimes the simplicity of your countrymen comes through in your views an attitude... (no offense)
But it's a legitimate observation. You don't know anything about my country, you've met a small handful of my countrymen and judged all australians accordingly, you don't understand the complexities of the sociopolitical situation in our government. You do not have any information, you're just basing your judgement on biases and generalisations. You literally don't know anything about anything to do with the subject at hand.

And like I said, being told that i'm backwards or that my country is backwards by YOU, who thinks its find to "brag about old conquests" and reduce female musicians' contributions to being "eye candy", is ridiculous. Because you're a fucking backwards idiot yourself. You live in a country where you're fucked for life and reduced to gambling for a living because you didn't finish high school and your education system doesn't adequately facilitate for adult education. Not that it would make a difference to you if they did, because you don't even have the cognitive faculties required to bus tables at a fucking Subway.

Old 08-09-2015, 01:58 AM   #51
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Oh hey look at that nothing to say in the face of facts and information. Again.

Typical.

Old 08-09-2015, 02:26 AM   #52
dreams of glass
Apocalyptic Poster

I've got a few:

and probably the quintessential 90's one hit wonder, this song was from the album Bandwagonesque, which was hugely hyped up by critics, even beating Nirvana- Nevermind and My Bloody Valentine- Loveless as SPIN magazine's 1991 Album of the Year.

Last edited by dreams of glass : 08-09-2015 at 02:39 AM.

Old 08-09-2015, 06:03 AM   #53
Ihaguitar
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I'm very pleased with the contributions in this thread. Please keep it up!

OH hell no pave! That Aqua CD is AWESOME

How can you not like this?!?!

I had a thing for the singer back in the day.

Old 08-10-2015, 03:12 AM   #54
ilikeplanets
Braindead

how bizarre is a pretty good choice, not as good as coco jambo though

Old 08-10-2015, 03:20 AM   #55
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Thumbs up

Quote:
You would have a better chance at walking upright if you'd been conceived when a gorilla jerked off into a discarded sock puppet.
word

Old 08-10-2015, 03:25 AM   #56
Cool As Ice Cream

Old 08-10-2015, 03:28 AM   #57
Cool As Ice Cream

Question What is fuzzy's best initial 3-thread run?

I say initial, but I mean nothing at all with that, really. Just the first time a 3-thread run by fuzzy was his best ever. You know, initial.

Old 08-10-2015, 11:07 AM   #58
Dogfighter28
ILL KILL UR DOG

cum on Barbie lets go party

Old 08-10-2015, 02:43 PM   #59
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
But you WERE generalising Us as all being the same. That's EXACTLY LITERALLY EXACTLY what you were doing, you fucking knuckle dragger.

PS go fuck yourself, I'll derail any thread of yours I fucking well like given how many of my own you felt the need to shit up with your mindless blithering. Stop posting here, you inbred oxygen thief.
"i hear what you're saying, and you've got a point there, definitely. but honestly, man, bro, dude, i've met some australians and they were scum. and stupid. like really stupid. like you know. i'm sorry, but it's the truth. fact."

Old 08-10-2015, 03:18 PM   #60
cardiac
Apocalyptic Poster

This is gonna be a long thread.