Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2018, 05:11 PM   #2191
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
Projecting much? You assume my only purpose is to get attention of men (i'm a gay woman in a happy relationship, btw), that's a lot of internalized misogyny you have there.

All the while you're the one with a history of attacking other women, victim blaming minors, covering up and excusing abusive behavior from men...

But no you're right, me using a word that has different meanings in a jokey manner is real real bad.
you're lumping what bonnie accused me of into one sentence and three different charges and as if she were correct. she wasn't. i don't know or care what she did online but i only had a problem with her trying to drag me into...if that makes me a victim-blamer, you're as stupid as she is.

your pocket defense of saying that i am projecting is off and just another way of not realizing your double-standards of saying "society treats women as sexual meat currency" followed by an abortion "joke"

toxic masculinity: labelle edition

Old 07-12-2018, 05:39 PM   #2192
Elphenor
Braindead

I'm very pumped to hit up Staples this weekend

Old 07-12-2018, 05:54 PM   #2193
yo soy el mejor

am i supposed to be embarrassed for liking new pens as much as i like new socks? fuck outta here.

Old 07-12-2018, 05:57 PM   #2194
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
you're lumping what bonnie accused me of into one sentence and three different charges and as if she were correct. she wasn't. i don't know or care what she did online but i only had a problem with her trying to drag me into...if that makes me a victim-blamer, you're as stupid as she is.

your pocket defense of saying that i am projecting is off and just another way of not realizing your double-standards of saying "society treats women as sexual meat currency" followed by an abortion "joke"

toxic masculinity: labelle edition
Please, you lump and conflate true and untrue charges to your heart's content when trying to attack others. It's only wrong when you perceive it being done to you.

My joke is only tangentially related to abortion because of the wording and context, it's not even casting judgement on it, despite you trying your damndest to make it seem like it does. If you said it was in poor taste, i'd even agree with you. But no you try to use it to attack me personally because...?

The only reason I can think of is you already have your mind made up about me and what I say ultimately doesn't really matter, you will just use it against me in any way you can.

I mean I get it, you hate me, you always have. Ever since I joined 10 years ago you repeatedly have let me know in many different ways, it's nothing new or fun at this point. It's just boring and lame.

Time to grow up and leave me alone.
Or maybe if you really are interested in talking about how white feminism is damaging to the movement as a whole or the effects gender conditioning has in society like an adult without hurling cheap judgmental insults at me then i'll be more than happy to talk about it with you.

Old 07-12-2018, 06:00 PM   #2195
yo soy el mejor

i have a problem with abortion "jokes" from a woman who is a feminist when it fits her motives and i also have a problem with men like rbg who objectify women and also have also no problem with abortion "jokes"

but yes, let's make fun of the fact i like pens so you can pretend it's no big deal and you've done nothing wrong.

Old 07-12-2018, 06:11 PM   #2196
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Please, you lump and conflate true and untrue charges to your heart's content when trying to attack others. It's only wrong when you perceive it being done to you.

My joke is only tangentially related to abortion because of the wording and context, it's not even casting judgement on it, despite you trying your damndest to make it seem like it does. If you said it was in poor taste, i'd even agree with you. But no you try to use it to attack me personally because...?

The only reason I can think of is you already have your mind made up about me and what I say ultimately doesn't really matter, you will just use it against me in any way you can.

I mean I get it, you hate me, you always have. Ever since I joined 10 years ago you repeatedly have let me know in many different ways, it's nothing new or fun at this point. It's just boring and lame.

Time to grow up and leave me alone.
Or maybe if you really are interested in talking about how white feminism is damaging to the movement as a whole or the effects gender conditioning has in society like an adult without hurling cheap judgmental insults at me then i'll be more than happy to talk about it with you.
i never said you were casting judgement. i said your "joke" was misogynistic and it is.

you've got big problems ahead if you think i hate you just because i've pointed out dumb stuff you've said. your dumb friend bonnie gave you mad shit for wearing converse and made fun of you all the time and i said that was bullshit, too, but that doesn't matter NOW when you've got an "argument" to win.

don't act as if you're open to a conversation if i quit with the insults. i never called you a name like dim-witted idiot, but i should have.

Old 07-12-2018, 06:21 PM   #2197
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

elph, just out of curiosity - did you get a temp ban of 48 hours or some such, or did they dish out a perma-ban? I mean I don't assume you board there pulling that on a daily basis

(also what board, music boards still exist???)

Old 07-12-2018, 06:33 PM   #2198
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
speak for yourself, this abortion "jokes" snowflake right here will pull rank if you do that next to ultrasound pics. gonna pull rank out of my ass, just you watch. it will be an image you'll never forget
Colour me impressed!

Old 07-12-2018, 07:22 PM   #2199
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Lol, I can't say anything anymore.
Even making a silly joke or trying to participate in any conversation is an invitation for some dimwitted idiot like the one quoted above to nitpick everything I say in an attempt to point their finger and assert their "superiority".

It's even worse because they are constantly just reaching for it with no regard for context and it only reveals they barely skim my posts just to try and attack me for whatever they can misconstrue or make gaslighting comments about it.

This is pointless and tiring especially considering how little enjoyment I get from posting here.
This insular community is filled with insecure navel gazing cretins who are forever stuck in a teenager mentality.

Fuck this place.
I think some ppl really just come for the fights

b/c if you hang around long enough and say enough stuff, and there’s no one else eviler to fight, even you inevitably become someone to suddenly fight

Sometimes it’s probably why i dont say stuff that’s not guarded here, ever. I guess I’m afraid someone will fight me, and i know i’m bad inside, and won’t win, so will have to hang it up and go away.

i admit the spectacle of the zany fights (secondary of course to the teeming, kaleidoscopic mix of reliably hilarious/intelligent/mundane/nasty/profound/batshit stuff posted here) circa like 2015 was what drew me in so deep initially, so i’m super conflicted about fights or whether i want to see more fights

Old 07-12-2018, 07:37 PM   #2200
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
i never said you were casting judgement. i said your "joke" was misogynistic and it is.

you've got big problems ahead if you think i hate you just because i've pointed out dumb stuff you've said. your dumb friend bonnie gave you mad shit for wearing converse and made fun of you all the time and i said that was bullshit, too, but that doesn't matter NOW when you've got an "argument" to win.

don't act as if you're open to a conversation if i quit with the insults. i never called you a name like dim-witted idiot, but i should have.
How is it misogynistic to use the word in it's "to cancel" sense, I wasn't talking about pregnancy nor did I make it near an ultrasound.
On a related note i'm pro abortion rights for women and think the word should stop being treated as taboo so there you have it, I guess.

I'm not trying to "win" any arguments, I just don't appreciate being pounced on and labeled as one thing or another over and over again just because you assume I meant something I did not.

As for the insults, sure I do turn into a blithering idiot when I get frustrated, I'm very aware of that. Absurdist name calling is more entertaining imo though, I'd prefer being called a sycophantic platypus fuckface than being accused of misogyny but that's just me.

Last edited by LaBelle : 07-12-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Old 07-12-2018, 07:43 PM   #2201
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post

b/c if you hang around long enough and say enough stuff, and there’s no one else eviler to fight, even you inevitably become someone to suddenly fight

Sometimes it’s probably why i dont say stuff that’s not guarded here, ever. I guess I’m afraid someone will fight me, and i know i’m bad inside, and won’t win, so will have to hang it up and go away.

i admit the spectacle of the zany fights (secondary of course to the teeming, kaleidoscopic mix of reliably hilarious/intelligent/mundane/nasty/profound/batshit stuff posted here) circa like 2015 was what drew me in so deep initially, so i’m super conflicted about fights or whether i want to see more fights

you're not bad inside tho

Old 07-12-2018, 07:52 PM   #2202
Disco King
Minion of Satan

We're going to have to appoint an independent committee tasked with determining what topics it's okay to joke about going forward.

There's that phrase again.

Old 07-12-2018, 07:55 PM   #2203
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post

So true.
I feel you so much on the not saying stuff that's not guarded here. Funnily enough I've gotten criticism for both oversharing and not sharing enough over the years...

But if I may say so, from what little I know you, I don't think you are bad inside.
At least not more than the regular human condition, of course

Old 07-12-2018, 08:10 PM   #2204
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

<3 run to me

Old 07-12-2018, 08:14 PM   #2205
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

But really at this point yo soy is really adding nothing positive to the board, she constantly points out what others do wrong (she'll make something out of nothing when there is nothing wrong to start with), whereas, on the other hand, she always gets super defensive when she herself is at the receiving end of even the slightest criticism. I used to call her a cunt for it but i grew up.

Old 07-12-2018, 08:15 PM   #2206
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

What a cunt though.

Old 07-12-2018, 08:20 PM   #2207
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
am i supposed to be embarrassed for liking new pens as much as i like new socks? fuck outta here.
post/av

Old 07-12-2018, 08:31 PM   #2208
Ram27
dumb

Can’t find the movie thread so I’ll post here. Watching Pixar’s Coco with my parents. Trying not to cry my eyes out at the parts that remind me of me and Jimmy

lord when he plays those chords along with the proshot TV gigs ��������

Last edited by Ram27 : 07-14-2018 at 11:56 PM.

Old 07-12-2018, 08:35 PM   #2209
Ram27
dumb

jesus i am sobbing

play that barre chord you fuck

Old 07-12-2018, 08:40 PM   #2210
Ram27
dumb

if you spin your love around

Old 07-12-2018, 08:47 PM   #2211
run2pee
Minion of Satan

F YEAH RAM

Old 07-12-2018, 08:48 PM   #2212
run2pee
Minion of Satan

shit i bawl my friekin eyes for coco even after 3.5 viewings; shit is pure emotions

Old 07-12-2018, 08:53 PM   #2213
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

why does ****** come here again someone can remind me please

Old 07-12-2018, 09:31 PM   #2214
Ram27
dumb

what

Old 07-12-2018, 09:32 PM   #2215
Ram27
dumb

yeah so i went to the basement to play the Ruby interlude at like 9:45 and my dad came down and said 'ram it's too late to play drums' and yeah

so i will live vicariously through youtube videos

Old 07-12-2018, 09:46 PM   #2216
run2pee
Minion of Satan

F YEAH

R U STILL CRYING TOO

Old 07-12-2018, 09:48 PM   #2217
redbreegull

ITS NEVER TOO LATE FOR DRUMS, DAD

LET ME DIE FOR ROCK 'N' ROLL

Old 07-12-2018, 09:49 PM   #2218
redbreegull

Quote:
do you only think abortion jokes are cool, ryan, because i think they're uncool?
I don't recall saying anything about abortion jokes. I just think you are a pretty big asshole who comes here because you like the negative attention

Old 07-12-2018, 09:50 PM   #2219
redbreegull

inb4 any criticism of you is an attack on women

Old 07-12-2018, 10:11 PM   #2220
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
I wouldn't have if I wasn't drunk
Story of my life