Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2017, 06:07 PM   #11
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
we have posters who lie to fish for sympathy; you just told us something pretty restrained and sadly common (sad moms and such).

our mom's sound similar tho. except mine was a single mother of two children for a time and i suspect in hindsight she was depressed. one day i'll talk to her about our past, but for now we get along and our relationship isn't stained by alcoholism (mine) and tension. it's kinda, like, fuck it.
Yeah, time and age have played a big factor in me "forgiving" her, or at the very least, stop resenting her every waking minute and see her for what she truly is: flawed and human. I certainly wouldn't be able to raise three kids on my own, so credit where credit is due.