Old 12-27-2007, 12:01 AM   #1
Olivier
Apocalyptic Poster

Default 6 people killed on christmas : PRICELESS

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22400463/

Quote:
2 arrested in slayings of rural Wash. family
Suspects in 6 deaths are victims’ daughter, her boyfriend, police official says

CARNATION, Wash. - Six people, likely three generations of a family, were found dead Wednesday at a rural property east of Seattle, and a law enforcement official said police arrested the property owner's daughter and her boyfriend.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to release the names, said the pair were Michele Anderson, 29, and her boyfriend, Joseph McEnroe.

Both were booked into the King County Jail late Wednesday for investigation of six counts of homicide.

After investigators came to the crime scene this morning, the pair arrived there, were questioned by investigators, then arrested around 4 p.m.

Investigators had not determined a motive in the slayings and no weapon has been found, said King County sheriff's Sgt. John Urquhart.

The victims included a boy about age 3, a girl about age 6, a man and woman in their 30s, and a man and woman in their 50s or 60s. Their names were not released, but they were "likely three generations" of one family, Urquhart said.

Autopsies have not been performed on the bodies, but the cause of death was apparently gunshots, Urquhart said. They were likely killed late afternoon or early evening on Christmas Eve, he said.

Citing friends and neighbors, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer on its Web site identified two of the six victims as property owners Wayne Scott Anderson, 60, an aerospace engineer with The Boeing Co., and his wife, Judy Anderson, 61. The wife worked at the U.S. Post Office.

A concerned co-worker discovered the bodies about 8 a.m. Wednesday. The co-worker went to the home after Judy Anderson failed to show up for duty at the office, the P-I reported.

'Didn't want to believe'
Family friend Mark Bennett said he spoke with the couple on Christmas Eve and tried to call them Christmas Day but could not reach them. He told reporters he came to the property Wednesday morning after seeing the home on television news.

"I didn't want to believe what I heard and saw, so I drove over," he said.

Bennett said the Andersons have three children. One daughter, Michelle, lives on the property in a mobile home, he said.

Bennett said he used to run a coffee shop with another daughter, Mary, who lives in nearby North Bend. A son also lives in the area, he said.

The bodies were found on a rural property that includes a house and a mobile home at the end of a long dirt road in a heavily wooded area. The home is part of a cluster of other properties near this town about 21 miles east of Seattle.

That was one fucked up holiday. Tigers and murders, oh my.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:11 AM   #2
Mo
Immortal

"The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to release the names, said the pair were Michele Anderson, 29, and her boyfriend, Joseph McEnroe."

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Old 12-27-2007, 12:26 AM   #3
Olivier
Apocalyptic Poster

That's so fucked up!

Old 12-27-2007, 12:26 AM   #4
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Ah them rural Washington rednecks.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:10 AM   #5
Ever
Minion of Satan

I got neck spasms from whiplash from some ride in some carnival but I guess that's better than dying

Old 12-27-2007, 08:17 AM   #6
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivier
That was one fucked up holiday. Tigers and murders, oh my.
yeah, that never happened before.