Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Angry rairun if you're going to accuse me of being a rapist

you should make a thread

Old 12-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
TuralyonW3
Immortal

I accuse you of being a rapist

Old 12-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
Trotskilicious
Banned

behold this unbelievable piece of shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rairun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rairun
Sexual desire =/= consent, and that's something you seem to have a problem with. You've probably raped a few people in your time - they were aroused, so they must have wanted you in, eh?
excuse me? you're accusing me of rape? are you that fucking revolting as a human being?
I said that if you think arousal equals consent, it's not unlikely you've raped people in the past.

fact is i don't think that, it was merely drunken rambling.

i'm not the one going on about "sexual needs" and how sex should be casual like sitting on a couch or the fact that you should expect your partner to perform for you if they are not interested and that it's not a big deal

yes, i'm the rapist. okay.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #4
Trotskilicious
Banned

this generation is so over-sexualized it's so fucking disgusting. it's like casual sex and unwilling performance to sate his self-constructed sexual "needs" is more important to him than anything else and when someone says "Sounds like bullshit" he goes "Obviously you're a rapist."

Old 12-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #5
hnibos
Braindead

I've touched my partner when I'm not sexually aroused but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #6
Trotskilicious
Banned

me either, the guy said that performing for your partner when you aren't interested is no big deal even though the entire thread that this was posted in didn't have anything to do with it

Old 12-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #7
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

If you think arousal equals consent, if you think arousal is the litmus test to determine whether someone has consented to sex, then it's not unlikely you've raped people in the past. That's all I said. Stop being dramatic and creating threads like this.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:03 PM   #8
Trotskilicious
Banned

if someone is not interested or unwilling why should you expect them to perform for you under any circumstances

this concept of "sexual needs" is something horny assclowns conjure up to justify their own lack of self control

Old 12-22-2012, 12:03 PM   #9
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rairun View Post
If you think arousal equals consent, if you think arousal is the litmus test to determine whether someone has consented to sex, then it's not unlikely you've raped people in the past. That's all I said. Stop being dramatic and creating threads like this.
you're the fucking shitclown that keeps saying this dumb shit to me in pm because you're too cowardly to post it so everyone can see you're a fucking jackoff

i merely said men can't be raped by women and i don't even really care to defend that point

i just think you're gross for saying that people should be expected to perform for your "sexual needs" even if they don't want to. I mean golly unless it makes them feel cheap and used.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #10
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

I've never uttered the phrase "sexual needs". If you'd bothered to read the thread, you'd noticed she said it was common for people to perform sexual acts on their partners even when they didn't feel particularly sexual. I replied and said that there is such a thing, and in many circumstances there's nothing wrong with that, but if she felt used while doing it, then that was NOT it. If she feels used, she's being coerced, and it's rape.

Then your drunken self stumbled into the thread and started spouting nonsense.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #11
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
you're the fucking shitclown that keeps saying this dumb shit to me in pm because you're too cowardly to post it so everyone can see you're a fucking jackoff

i merely said men can't be raped by women and i don't even really care to defend that point

i just think you're gross for saying that people should be expected to perform for your "sexual needs" even if they don't want to. I mean golly unless it makes them feel cheap and used.
I've never said that. I said I've touched a partner when I didn't feel aroused nor wanted to have sex, and it was a sweet memory. I never mentioned anything being done to me. I never mentioned any "sexual needs" of mine.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #12
Trotskilicious
Banned

i just think you sound like a creep when you bring that up in a thread about someone who's practically being sexually abused

Old 12-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #13
Trotskilicious
Banned

but i'm a serial rapist so what would i know

Old 12-22-2012, 12:12 PM   #14
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

She brought it up you imbecile. She was trying to justify what many (including me) would classify as rape by saying it was very common in relationships. Again, if you'd bothered to read the thread, you'd have known that.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:12 PM   #15
Trotskilicious
Banned

i did read the thread and you relentlessly sounded like a creep, my call.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #16
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

And you sounded like a creep by saying men can't be raped ("if his dick is erect, that means he must have consented!") I only pointed out that if you tried to apply the same logic to women, you'd come up with some really fucked up scenarios where physical arousal = consent, thus my comment on you being unable to determine consent properly.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #17
Trotskilicious
Banned

yeah but you can't apply it to women that's the fucking point you imbecile

you're also still laboring over a point made by a drunk that was followed by "maybe I'm crazy"

and then i'm accused of being a rapist? really? I don't even have casual sex.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:24 PM   #18
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

Of course you can. You were claiming that if a woman humps a man and he's not aroused, he can't penetrate her against his will, so it's not rape. And if he is aroused, in your mind that's not rape either, because his arousal indicates that he wants it.

The analogous argument for women would be:

If a man penetrates a woman who is not aroused, it's rape. If he penetrates a woman who is aroused, then it's not rape, because she surely wants. WHICH IS STILL BULLSHIT and creepy as hell.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #19
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

Good lord, why don't you just admit you were drunk and that you are creepy when drunk, and just leave it at that.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #20
Trotskilicious
Banned

i was drunk and saying dumb shit guy and it was never intended to be applied both ways, rape is what men do to women. if you want to pretend there are women raping men out there then by all means do so. if you want to pretend that somehow some toss off comment is indicitive of some kind of base rapist attitude, even though the person in question doesn't even believe in casual sex or think anyone should be obligated to perform sexually when they are not interested, by all means do so.

you're the one perfectly in care of your faculties talking about sex should be casual and partners should be expected to perform if they are not interested

beside repeatedly victim blaming vixnix

Old 12-22-2012, 12:30 PM   #21
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rairun View Post
Good lord, why don't you just admit you were drunk.
i did several times but i'm not going to concede to being called a rapist by someone who is pissed because someone disagrees with their posts

Old 12-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #22
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

So, say, it's OK for a female teacher to have sex with a 12 year old boy, because males can't be raped. Statutory rape only works one way? What about coercion between a boss and an adult male employee?

And once again, I never said that partners should be expected to perform. I said that sex can be casual if it's something you want to do and don't feel bad about.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #23
Trotskilicious
Banned

i guess you're still laboring over that point because you can't bother to defend anything you said

have you noticed this argument has nothing to do with defending any dumb thing i said about men can't be raped by women?

Old 12-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #24
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
i did several times but i'm not going to concede to being called a rapist by someone who is pissed because someone disagrees with their posts
You weren't just disagreeing. You were deliberately misquoting me after having just said some pretty rapey things.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #25
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

I once looked at a woman. That is a form of rape.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:35 PM   #26
Trotskilicious
Banned

lol right, you're mad that i'm misquoting you and you're calling me a rapist by deliberately twisting things to your own interpretation

that's fuckin hilarious

Old 12-22-2012, 12:37 PM   #27
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
beside repeatedly victim blaming vixnix
Wait a second, how did I victim blame her? By suggesting that even though some people casually perform sexual acts on their partners and are OK with it, that DID NOT seem to be her case at all, even though she kept trying to defend her husband? I was victim blaming her because I said that what her husband did to her was not OK at all? Is that what you were saying?

Old 12-22-2012, 12:38 PM   #28
Trotskilicious
Banned

you know besides the fact that i'm not defending it, the very first part of it was "rape is something men do to women" which means any time a woman does not want sex and the male has sex with her anyway it's rape, and in the context of that thread, she even consented to it and I still called it rape.

obviously the mindset of a rapist

Old 12-22-2012, 12:40 PM   #29
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

And I said that if a woman forces a man to have sex with her (by coercion, for example), then it's rape. If you disagree with this, I have to question your whole opinion on what constitutes rape.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:40 PM   #30
Trotskilicious
Banned

in fact it even contradicts everything i said about how men can't be raped by women since the former was the lucid thought and the latter was just thoughtless drunken babbling followed by "maybe I'm crazy"