Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 12-09-2015, 01:42 AM   #121
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Just imagine how it was for me, going to school with descendants of the linguine and cannelloni families. If it weren't for dating a particularly desirable daughter of the fettuccine clan throughout most of my teens, the bullying might have been all too much.

Unfortunately, however, she drowned in highly ironic circumstances and it took me more than a decade of searching to find a lookalike I could trick myself into loving.

Old 12-09-2015, 05:20 AM   #122
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Better that a daughter of the fettucine clan succumb to death's clutches if it meant she was spared the indignity of sharing in your family shame.

The lookalike sadly must lack any semblance of good taste. I imagine you have mastered the art of appearing to listen while your mind travels to better places.

Though deceit must come easily to the family whose legacy is creating the asshole of pastas.

Old 12-09-2015, 07:25 AM   #123
buzzard
Minion of Satan

She used to comfort me by saying, "Hey, at least it wasn't those bow-tie thingies."

We had to go on a bit of a relationship hiatus when I found a packet of San Remo farfalle in an opaque Tupperware container at back of the pantry, hidden amongst the quinoa, raisins, coconut flakes and various other horrid shit she knows I'd neither eat nor look for.

Old 12-09-2015, 10:23 AM   #124
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

All my relatives are prejudiced against Italians. Once, I was taking a bus from Bosnia to Switzerland. I wanted to take the train through Italy, but my parents insisted on the bus via Croatia/Slovenia/Austria. They said there were many thieves in Italy. Lol @ Serbians looking down on others. Genocide and rape camps are OK but no stealing please!!!

Old 12-09-2015, 01:37 PM   #125
myosis
Minion of Satan

the train through italy to switzerland has great landscape

Old 12-09-2015, 02:25 PM   #126
FoolofaTook

the bus blew. the two fucking drivers chained smoked the whole way (20 hrs or something like that), sitting under a sign that said no smoking. they also talked loudly the whole way. each sentence contained at least two or three curses, some of the foulest shit I've ever had to endure. 20 fucking hours.

ah the Balkans.

Old 12-09-2015, 04:29 PM   #127
redbreegull

lol ethnocentrism truly is baffling. yugos afraid that italy is dangerous, it's pretty classic

Old 11-28-2016, 04:45 AM   #128
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Good end to this thread. Jebem vam mutters