Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2017, 09:09 PM   #151
fuzzyroes
Banned

Probably, but it's happening on a regular basis with the coward liberals.

I was watching Bill Mahers show last night and he was howing some footage from just a few days ago with all these democrats acting like cavemen. I disagree with Maher on a lot of shit, but at least he's tearing apart the democrats for acting like a bunch of snowflakes. That and he's taken a firm stand against Muslim extremists (which is a huge no-no for any left-winger... too "politically incorrect" to call out their bigotry)

Old 03-19-2017, 09:11 PM   #152
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Of course there is, they are called shootings.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:13 PM   #153
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
Republican riots in the 60's? No, we don't really have a history of right wing protesting in this country.
1968 democrats convention counter-riot

Old 03-19-2017, 09:20 PM   #154
fuzzyroes
Banned

Damn Poots, you never cease to amaze me with your encyclopedia worthy knowledge of politics.

Amen man.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:20 PM   #155
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

I meant the Chicago cops

Old 03-19-2017, 09:29 PM   #156
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Burning Obama effigies certainly must count as protesting.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:40 PM   #157
fuzzyroes
Banned

See doing shit like burning an Obama effigy is different from using violence to stop a speaker from talking about a differing ideology at an educational institute. Violence never solves anything.

It should be pointed out that there's been countless Trump effigies burned as well, hell, I've even seen a few Trump pinatas get beaten the shit out of. That kind of thing doesn't really bug me though. It's when the maliciousness starts getting targeted in direct ways to a guy harmlessly just speaking his mind that suggests shits gotten out of hand.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:45 PM   #158
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Yeah, nevermind the attacks and threats minorities have consistently received from Trump supporters since the election results.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:45 PM   #159
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

apparently the tea party republicans never happened in pootsland, but i'm not sure what moral high ground he's trying to take here since conservativism is about keeping things the same if not status quo ante so there's really nothing to protest when you think that way & this country was founded on demonstration like the boston tea party & its specifically protected by the first amendment that he thinks is so important but hasn't looked at the specific wording since he briefly glazed over it in high school civics.

poots, people attack you because you suck & are a bad person & are selfish & cruel & lack basic empathy thats why you're here on netphoria trying to troll people about trump with vague south park libertard nihilist asshole politics instead of having a life

i'm aware that i have severe bipolar disorder & i'm on netphoria too but that's not really a trump card for you dude, see I have pretty keen self awareness but you seem to think very highly of yourself which is at odds with your reality, so you come here & act like a dick in a place where nobody likes you. i guess its the only attention you know how to reliably get.

Sad!

Old 03-19-2017, 09:45 PM   #160
The Omega Concern
Banned

Micheal Savage (syndicated radio host) just got assaulted in Tiburon of all places. Dude was a foot taller and way younger, Savage is 74 and had a dog in tow at the time.

Whoever that guy is, he fucked up. I wouldn't even worry about the legal battle ahead of him so much as Savage having dinner with some special forces buddies of his the night after the assault. He better hope they're not the Ranger Justice type.

Old 03-19-2017, 10:07 PM   #161
Disco King
Minion of Satan

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Old 03-19-2017, 10:28 PM   #162
fuzzyroes
Banned

That's very kind of you. As much as I shit on Trots, I hope he finds the help he needs and focuses on both his mental and physical health, because let's face it: none of us are getting any younger here.

We're praying for you buddy

Old 03-19-2017, 10:30 PM   #163
LaBelle
Socialphobic

I'm not getting younger... or older

One of the perks of vampirism.

Old 03-20-2017, 02:39 AM   #164
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel View Post
No one has told me why they in fact muted him, weirdo.

What, are you bipolar or something? You seem unwell.
ok. you're the one that keeps digging for another reason for the muting of that utter imbecile where the actual reason was already posted. you're also the one that sent pm's about it.

you seem frustrated.

Old 03-20-2017, 04:44 AM   #165
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Don't really think that needs any explaining

Old 03-20-2017, 04:51 AM   #166
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
As if that's an indication of frustration...

Old 03-20-2017, 05:56 AM   #167
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Sorted

Old 03-20-2017, 07:09 AM   #168
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

Dade, Poots, Weasel - all posters I would avoid engaging with, even in the rare event of a decent post by them. They just make Netphoria a more unpleasant place because you feel like you have to navigate around them, and they bring no positives whatsoever. Their posts are all drenched in unintelligent, uninformed male bravado. I considered including TOC and Fuzzy in the list too, but I grew used to ignoring TOC as the resident tin foil hat wearing nutso. Fuzzy has always been pretty bad too (his newfound Trumpism doesn't help either), but he isn't as belligerent as the others, so he feels more like a real person.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:11 AM   #169
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

So it's not a matter of banning people you don't like, or people you disagree with politically. I don't even know what Dade did this time, but he added nothing to this place.

Old 03-20-2017, 09:41 AM   #170
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Exclamation

can fuzzy be muted?
thank you, andyslash!

Old 03-20-2017, 10:29 AM   #171
FoolofaTook

Quote:
As if that's an indication of frustration...
That aardvark, you know the one named cecil right? is growing frustrated. sexually frustrated.

becuz of ur guyses oral pleasure

Old 03-20-2017, 02:18 PM   #172
Andy /

Quote:
okay, so i still have yet to read an actual reason for the muting.
because.

Old 03-20-2017, 05:13 PM   #173
Cool As Ice Cream

DOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT*!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Information Technology

Old 03-20-2017, 05:29 PM   #174
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
because of an aardvark named cecil?

that's just ridiculous (i know, it makes more sense than trotskilicious' reason, but that's obvious). anyway, let's pardon dade and get the little blighter back on-board!
Haha, no.

Old 03-20-2017, 05:30 PM   #175
Cool As Ice Cream

dade can come back, but fuzzy has got to go instead. forever.
fuzzy loves dade, so i'm sure he'll agree to this fair deal.

Old 03-20-2017, 05:35 PM   #176
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rairun View Post
Dade, Poots, Weasel - all posters I would avoid engaging with, even in the rare event of a decent post by them. They just make Netphoria a more unpleasant place because you feel like you have to navigate around them, and they bring no positives whatsoever. Their posts are all drenched in unintelligent, uninformed male bravado. I considered including TOC and Fuzzy in the list too, but I grew used to ignoring TOC as the resident tin foil hat wearing nutso. Fuzzy has always been pretty bad too (his newfound Trumpism doesn't help either), but he isn't as belligerent as the others, so he feels more like a real person.

Newfound "Trumpism"...a tag line that just makes me understand you're profoundly ignorant to the political reality of the times and are completely indoctrinated and brainwashed by a government-media complex that most Trump supporters have an awareness of.

A lot of the vitriol I get politically around here is I don't accept ad-hominem attacks based on identity politics as valid political discourse. This pretty much wipes out the leftist arsenal in dealing with people in a political fashion and can't cope outside of it when hard truths are presented. Y'all retreat to your safe spaces and the most radical among them, which you are not Rairun, begs for censorship thereby proving the neo-fascist they are.

Old 03-20-2017, 05:38 PM   #177
Cool As Ice Cream

the irony

Old 03-20-2017, 05:50 PM   #178
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
No diggity man. No diggity no doubt I always say.

Words of wisdom to live by my friend.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:53 PM   #179
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
whynotboth.gif

Old 03-20-2017, 09:24 PM   #180
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

they always get so obsessed with specifically me, its like old times. the whole board can be giving them hell all the time but TROTS is all they can talk about