Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2007, 12:56 AM   #1
flyinggypsie2

Default If you say anything the Trotskillous disagrees with, you will be banned

NOTE: Troskillious just had my account banned, hence flyinggypsie2, which confirms my hypothesis that if you say anything the moderators disagree with, you will be banned consequently.

Trotskillicious,

Why is it that you directly contradict yourself? You claim that "no one got banned" yet "everyone knows you were banned." I think if you were honest with people you wouldn't have to resort to labels such as "troll" as a fallacious mechanism of invalidating the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious
it's funny how the date of this thread was several weeks after your banning and was not talking about your banning or anything about you at all. god you are so fucking annoying and dumb

Again, I will point it out to you (without the childish name-calling you opt to spout) You said, "no one got banned" and then contradicted yourself by saying to me, "everyone knows you were banned." What you didn't factor in is that people aren't idiots and they are capable of determining that you were (euphemistically speaking) less than truthful. Off the bat, you have done nothing to dispute that people are banned around here for saying things some of the moderators disagree with.

On an ironic note, you've tried to coax me into a name-calling match by swearing at me, yet you call me a troll.