Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2017, 01:34 PM   #4501
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

There's nothing in it that's real disturbing or anything. Just stock phrases he's picked up from years of indoctrination, slightly durg addled. But what bothers me is that he thinks that he has some sort of divine purppsose when in fact he is a drug addict thief who mistreats others.

total denial.

Old 11-11-2017, 01:35 PM   #4502
FoolofaTook

Thanks for you sympathy guys teh bolly ilp etc

and fuck you y s e m and fuzzy.

Old 11-11-2017, 02:02 PM   #4503
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
But what bothers me is that he thinks that he has some sort of divine purppsose when in fact he is a drug addict thief who mistreats others.

total denial.
See, this is selfish.

Hell, the guy probably realizes that his big-brother is worried sick about him so he very well could be putting on a brave positive front to ease your concerns and then you hate on him like he's being a phony.

It sounds like he's hit rock bottom man. He's trying to be positive, or at least portray as such to you. Give him support man. Encourage him on his spiritual quest

Old 11-11-2017, 02:21 PM   #4504
FoolofaTook

Fuck off and die.

Old 11-11-2017, 02:26 PM   #4505
fuzzyroes
Banned

I understand times are tough man. I feel for ya dude. But you just kinda seem pretty hateful over these last few months... I hope you're doing alright in all seriousness.

And always remember man, your well-being comes first. Don't stress too much over someone else when it becomes a detriment to yourself. That will only make things worse... Even though it's hard not to do.

Old 11-11-2017, 02:27 PM   #4506
fuzzyroes
Banned

*hugs for Took*

Old 11-11-2017, 02:52 PM   #4507
fuzzyroes
Banned

Heh, I'm looking at what people have for sale in my area as far as Ramones collectibles go on Craigs List.

Look what this guy just happens to have kicking in the background

https://images.craigslist.org/01414_...B_1200x900.jpg

Old 11-11-2017, 03:02 PM   #4508
fuzzyroes
Banned

This add made me laugh

Looking for Sport Cards?
Find what you want at the VANCOUVER FLEA MARKET, Table # 324

This is your new SPORT COLLECTORS HUB where you will find
collector cards, posters, magazines, books and other sport paraphernalia.
LOW PRICES
LOTS OF VARIETY
Sydney Cosby, Jose Bautista, Marcus Cambie, Scottie Pippen, MJ, Shaq, Rodman, Daryl Strawberry, Jose Canseco, Ricky Henderson, Neon Dione, Bo Jackson, Doug Flutie, Warren Moon, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Steve Nash, A-Rod, Tim Raines, Lee Trevino, Nick Faldo, Sammy Sosa, Mark MaGuire, Hank Aaron etc ....

Old 11-11-2017, 03:03 PM   #4509
ilikeplanets
Braindead

/headdesk

Old 11-11-2017, 03:04 PM   #4510
fuzzyroes
Banned

Even the names listed are hilarious.

Jose Canseco? Bo Jackson? Rodman? Daryl Strawberry?

Hardly the names to be listing in 2017 to illicit any collector interest.

Old 11-11-2017, 03:41 PM   #4511
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Elicit.

Old 11-11-2017, 04:02 PM   #4512
FoolofaTook

He is an idiot.

This is well known.

Old 11-11-2017, 04:10 PM   #4513
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
See, this is selfish.

Hell, the guy probably realizes that his big-brother is worried sick about him so he very well could be putting on a brave positive front to ease your concerns and then you hate on him like he's being a phony.

It sounds like he's hit rock bottom man. He's trying to be positive, or at least portray as such to you. Give him support man. Encourage him on his spiritual quest
dude is obviously drug addled and behaving antisocially, possibly psychotic. i dont think took thinks he's being phony. he is just beyond help at this moment and took doesn't know what to say to him besides things like "hey why don't you stop hurting other people?????" which obviously isn't working. he has every right to be mad/sad/disappointed with his brother's behavior

and he's obviously writing delusional material and not sermons or some shit. religious-themed psychotic episode is not a 'spiritual quest'

when i was in the psych hospital there was one dude with religion-themed schizophrenia. he was constantly just dropping to his knees to pray. i saw him pick up a phone like it was ringing and start talking to it like someone was there, amongst other things. he was cute but also an asshole. he liked coming up behind people and screaming. there was a woman also who came up to me and started telling me to repent for my sexual proclivities etc. but she was kinda my hero because one time a a racist bitch little woman came onto our floor and wandered into her room and she fucking laid her out cold. i was there for like 4 weeks from beginning to end with some time in between, and saw her come in crazy as fuck and leave normal. it was amazing

Last edited by reprise85 : 11-11-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Old 11-11-2017, 04:46 PM   #4514
FoolofaTook

Wow that sounds scary. Glad to hear you made it out ok.

I am trying to write to my brother. Not sure what to say. Trying not to preach but I can't help it. He needs to start realizing that his behavior is the cause of most of his problems. But that will just make him cut me off.

Old 11-11-2017, 04:47 PM   #4515
FoolofaTook

I filed for unemployment. Nobody will hire me.

Fuck. Think I might go back to school next year with my parents help. Feel like a total failure. And I can't smoke weed because I am still trying to get hired.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:02 PM   #4516
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

all you need is one break my dude. one person who takes interest and wants to give you a job. keep trying man

Old 11-11-2017, 05:03 PM   #4517
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

the psych hospital isn't usually scary but it is weird as hell. only once i think i was actually scared of someone. violent people go to high security state hospitals, generally. although like 5 guys did try to convince me to sleep with them and one of them broke up with his girlfriend during a visit 'to be with me'. he had paranoid schizophrenia where he would think he was living in some kind of alternate universe where people had superpowers or something. he tried to explain it to me. half believing it and half knowing it was not true. it's interesting how people's schizophrenia manifests. he was a nerd dude with comics/dragonlance/etc and it definitely formed the type of delusions he had. not sure if he had hallucinations or not. he was diagnosed schizoaffective.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:07 PM   #4518
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

there was one girl who was like 18 and seemed totally normal. but she had a delusion the Shaq was sending her messages through an implant in her head. i dont know how exactly that made her a danger to herself or others but that was the only thing i ever knew about her illness

Old 11-11-2017, 05:10 PM   #4519
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

oh man the best one was this lady came in and she was speaking spanish only which is fine but she was talking to me like i should fucking understand her and got mad when i didn't. probably just cuz i was the only one even trying to help her. but something about her scared the shit out of me, she would follow me, not let me be free. i told the techs that i didnt feel safe with her in my room and they moved me out or her out, i dont remember. i was a very low-needs patient and didnt cause them any problems so they knew i was serious. the next morning the shaq girl tells me she woke up with that woman 2 feet from her head staring at her and it freaked her out.

i later found out this woman started fires based on religious prophecy or something

Old 11-11-2017, 05:11 PM   #4520
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Right on. It's awesome that you're taking a constructive role in your community. Grassroots is always the way to go.
don't talk to me like that, ya shit.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:11 PM   #4521
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

oh man there was this dude who was a real compulsive liar, he lied about fucking everything, shit that didn't make sense. he had even tattooed like military shit to himself but he never was in the military. he told me no one ever quits dope they just take vacations. one of the other dudes fucking hated this guy and eventually confronted him and the dude admitted he was a compulsive liar and couldnt stop himself

Old 11-11-2017, 05:12 PM   #4522
ilikeplanets
Braindead

The saddest thing about any inpatient time I did was always the kids who grew up in foster care. They always had the worst problems and not many people to support them outside of the hospital. I once got all the patients to sign my teddy bear and gave it to one of the girls (my moderately schizophrenic roommate) so she would remember that someone cared. :'(

I have been to eating disorder treatment centers which are predominantly female and regular old psych wards and the co-ed nature of psych wards scared me a bit at the time. I was one of the youngest though so that had a lot to do with it. There can definitely be some horror movie style days in there but most of it is just frustrating.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:12 PM   #4523
yo soy el mejor

i don't need or want your hollow pat on the back for doing stuff i like to do, fuzzball.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:13 PM   #4524
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
he told me no one ever quits dope they just take vacations.
i need to believe this isn't true

Old 11-11-2017, 05:15 PM   #4525
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

ok the best dude actually was this guy who was bipolar as FUCK. he was a coke dealer and had gang tats and shit. he got marchman acted, which is a fl statute for involuntary commitment for drug use. he kept repeating himself, like it's hard to even explain. he would talk about stuff but it always would come back to the same topics, which i don't remember. he could not stop talking for one fucking second. he wouldnt take his bipolar meds. but he was super nice to everyone and at first i was really suspicious of him but he even made nice with this intellectually disabled schizophrenic who he couldn't possible have exploited (what to exploit?) and i realized he was seriously a friendly dude. he was so manic he got kicked out of the high functioning group and got put with the schizophrenics and personality disordered just cuz he could not shut up. eventually he started taking his medicine and calmed down a little. i have no idea how someone didnt blow his head off all those years on the street if he was as annoying as he was inpatient. but he had gotten shot in the foot right before he came in.

he came in long term so me and him were kinda the core of the 'sane' people there who stuck together. although not all were sane. like this other dude...

Old 11-11-2017, 05:16 PM   #4526
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
The saddest thing about any inpatient time I did was always the kids who grew up in foster care. They always had the worst problems and not many people to support them outside of the hospital. I once got all the patients to sign my teddy bear and gave it to one of the girls (my moderately schizophrenic roommate) so she would remember that someone cared. :'(

I have been to eating disorder treatment centers which are predominantly female and regular old psych wards and the co-ed nature of psych wards scared me a bit at the time. I was one of the youngest though so that had a lot to do with it. There can definitely be some horror movie style days in there but most of it is just frustrating.
yeah i went to female only trauma centers, these two back-to-back stays were the only co-ed i ever did

Old 11-11-2017, 05:16 PM   #4527
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
i need to believe this isn't true
i dont think it is. i think i've stopped doing dope but i may take dope vacations

Old 11-11-2017, 05:17 PM   #4528
ilikeplanets
Braindead

another sad thing i saw was a 15 year old boy who somehow managed to cut himself up with the shower head to try to plead insanity since he was facing 80 years for weapons possessions and robbery, drugs, etc. 15 years old! he grew up in foster care, too. i hope all those folks are okay somehow =/

Old 11-11-2017, 05:17 PM   #4529
yo soy el mejor

all my vacations are dope. they're what you make of them, for sure.

Old 11-11-2017, 05:21 PM   #4530
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

ok i think this is my last story. i forgot his name. but he was from the area of louisiana i lived in when i was a teenager. which is a small place so it was weird. he had paranoid schizophrenia as well, but he went through mini-episodes. he would be fine and then he started word salad not making sense and then he'd come back around and be fine. when he got admitted they put him in the high functioning group (just for therapy, we mixed all other times) but during the first session he had an episode and they changed him. he would play spades with us and he was great when he was focused but when he had a mini-episode he played like shit of course. he was very sweet, he tried to make me a bracelet at therapeutic rec (which i couldn't go to cuz i was on suicide watch) but it ended up being to Frica with like some upside-down letters, i dont remember exactly. thought that counts.