Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2014, 12:50 PM   #1
Order 66
Socialphobic

Default should obama ban illegals?

on one hand this started out as a nation of immigrants who came on the mayflower, but on the other they knew english and didn't commit any crimes

Old 07-15-2014, 01:34 PM   #2
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

That's a good point. The labor situation was different too. Pilgrims didn't take jobs from any Indians, who were jobless then and jobless now.

Old 07-15-2014, 01:55 PM   #3
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

But if he always upholds all laws then he never changes anything and then all presidents would be the same guy and it wouldn't matter who had the job.

Old 07-15-2014, 02:01 PM   #4
MusicMan4

if he did that he have to go back to kenya LOL

Old 07-15-2014, 02:47 PM   #5
MusicMan4

uh what are you even talking about
are you in the right thread
random much?

Old 07-15-2014, 03:31 PM   #6
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

The situation currently occurring isn't purely an immigration issue, it's a refugee issue.

Old 07-15-2014, 04:13 PM   #7
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

and a drug trade issue

because mexican cartels run the country because their govt sucks but also we want all of the drugs but they are illegal so illegal orgs get their claws on them drugs that are so delicious and druggy mmmm drugs

Old 07-15-2014, 05:32 PM   #8
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Obama has deported many many more people every year than any prior president.

In the case of central American children he is upholding a law that Congress passed which requires that each gets a hearing.

Every one of Obama's haters in Congress and in State governments around the country knows that. Congress could change the law and fund the department charged with processing the central American kids, and speed up deportations. All the finger pointing at Obama and shouting is nothing but political theatre to motivate bigots and America Firsters.

Black President = Bigot frenzy

Old 07-15-2014, 05:41 PM   #9
Order 66
Socialphobic

i'm not really inderstanding of this obama policy. why doesn't he just ban drugs and illegals to fix the problem

Old 07-15-2014, 09:09 PM   #10
Order 66
Socialphobic

i don't think that's true. i would respect the obama a little more if he were white.. but that's just me

Old 07-15-2014, 10:24 PM   #11
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Am I the only one who blames Obama for Baltimore winning the Super Bowl?

Old 07-15-2014, 10:25 PM   #12
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Both times.

Old 07-15-2014, 10:39 PM   #13
Order 66
Socialphobic

i have a hard time telling sports thugs apart but he was their linebacker, right? not sure why you wouldn't blame him

Old 07-16-2014, 12:09 AM   #14
juliana
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
Obama has deported many many more people every year than any prior president.

In the case of central American children he is upholding a law that Congress passed which requires that each gets a hearing.

Every one of Obama's haters in Congress and in State governments around the country knows that. Congress could change the law and fund the department charged with processing the central American kids, and speed up deportations. All the finger pointing at Obama and shouting is nothing but political theatre to motivate bigots and America Firsters.

Black President = Bigot frenzy

The way obama is treated is pretty awful. Watching as an outsider I can't believe what people get away with. Lots of racism that isn't that well covered up.

The blatent disrespect for the president of your country is appalling. I blame the democrats though because they don't support him enough.

Old 07-16-2014, 12:45 AM   #15
MusicMan4

Why should we respect our war criminal scumbag leaders

Old 07-16-2014, 01:21 AM   #16
Elphenor
Braindead

They should secure the border and then make it easier to get in legally.

This will never happen though, so Id rather people just stop talking about it, because it's not a huge deal anyway. Just another way to distract people from wealth inequality.

Old 07-16-2014, 11:50 AM   #17
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

"secure the boarder" LOL How do you "secure" a 1000 mile long land boarder when you can't even stop Chinese people from from the other side of the Pacific Ocean from getting in.

yeah, let's build a 1000 meter high wall of ice the length of the mexican boarder. it works for Westeros

Old 07-16-2014, 01:10 PM   #18
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

China did it a million years with none of the technology we have today. How of you explain that?

Old 07-16-2014, 03:05 PM   #19
juliana
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
China did it a million years with none of the technology we have today. How of you explain that?
Slaves.

Old 07-16-2014, 03:44 PM   #20
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-conte...was-aliens.jpg

Old 07-16-2014, 04:28 PM   #21
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
The situation currently occurring isn't purely an immigration issue, it's a refugee issue.

Bill Maher calls liberals ‘useless Obama hacks without shred of intellectual honesty’

Old 07-16-2014, 04:28 PM   #22
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
"secure the boarder" LOL How do you "secure" a 1000 mile long land boarder when you can't even stop Chinese people from from the other side of the Pacific Ocean from getting in.

yeah, let's build a 1000 meter high wall of ice the length of the mexican boarder. it works for Westeros

Bill Maher calls liberals ‘useless Obama hacks without a shred of intellectual honesty’

Old 07-16-2014, 04:48 PM   #23
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

can you define communist yet?

politifact addressed a claim similar to one you made here recently and rated it false. I advise you to read it, although I don't expect you to given your usual avoidance of information which may cause you cognitive dissonance and challenge what you already believe

Politifact – Lou Dobbs says Obama admin. manipulated data to show increase in deportations since Bush – False

Old 07-16-2014, 05:00 PM   #24
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I say let them all in. Let in anybody who wants to be here. It's not a big deal.

Old 07-16-2014, 05:24 PM   #25
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
can you define communist yet?

politifact addressed a claim similar to one you made here recently and rated it false. I advise you to read it, although I don't expect you to given your usual avoidance of information which may cause you cognitive dissonance and challenge what you already believe

Politifact – Lou Dobbs says Obama admin. manipulated data to show increase in deportations since Bush – False

You...pretty close to a commie.

Dobbs schmobs...and fuck Politifact too. gimme a break...go to the officials and what they say in testimony.

Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies for the Center for Immigration Studies, has analyzed a set of largely unpublished official statistics on immigration-enforcement activity over the past five years. Earlier this month, Vaughan testified in court on behalf of a group of U.S. Immigration and Customs (ICE) agents who are suing the administration over its use of “prosecutorial discretion” in dictating how immigration law is enforced

In her testimony on April 8, Vaughan noted that, contrary to the administration’s claims, the number of illegal-immigrant removals has dropped 40 percent since June 2011, when ICE director John Morton issued the first of several directives outlining significant changes to the agency’s enforcement policies. “There has been a significant decline in enforcement activity as measured by the number of removals,” Vaughan says.

Chris Crane, who heads the union representing more than 7,000 ICE agents and officers, tells NRO that he has long been baffled by the administration’s claims of record deportation numbers. “We just don’t see it in our offices,” he says. “Every year we supposedly break the record for deportation, and we can’t figure out what’s going on. We don’t believe these numbers.”

“DHS and ICE are knowingly manipulating arrest and deportation data with the specific intent of misleading the American public with regard to the enforcement of illegal immigration in our country,” he told reporters Thursday at a Capitol Hill press conference.
“At an alarming rate, ICE arrest and deportation numbers have plummeted since 2008, clear evidence that interior enforcement has in large part been shut down over the last four years.”

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...lated-deporta/

Old 07-16-2014, 05:25 PM   #26
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
I say let them all in. Let in anybody who wants to be here. It's not a big deal.

Houston Black Woman EPIC Rant on Illegals immigrants | ' Why Can't They Go Back ' | tv interview

Old 07-16-2014, 05:43 PM   #27
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
You...pretty close to a commie.

Dobbs schmobs...and fuck Politifact too. gimme a break...go to the officials and what they say in testimony.
1. so no, you still cannot define communism

2. yes, as always screw actual facts and look for anecdotes and sensational testimonials

Old 07-16-2014, 07:40 PM   #28
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

why are you arguing with him?

Old 07-16-2014, 08:50 PM   #29
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliana View Post
The way obama is treated is pretty awful. Watching as an outsider I can't believe what people get away with. Lots of racism that isn't that well covered up.

The blatent disrespect for the president of your country is appalling. I blame the democrats though because they don't support him enough.
canttellifserious.gif

Old 07-16-2014, 09:08 PM   #30
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

i can't believe that racists hate obama and other racists don't do anything about it! what's up with that?