Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2002, 06:54 PM   #61
Travis Meeks

Quote:
Originally posted by Alison White:
Respect and worship are two completely different things...

so are intelligence and stupidity

Old 03-29-2002, 06:58 PM   #62
Aeroplane

Quote:
Originally posted by Marquis667: Is this something personal?
No. Do you want it to be?

Old 03-29-2002, 07:28 PM   #63
smux

Quote:
Respect and worship are two completely different things...

That's true, but this:

Quote:
Billy,

Whatever you choose to do and whenever you choose to do it, I stand behind you. I believe in you and am inspired by the fact that you refuse to allow the world's pre-cast stigma of musical art to mould your work...thank YOU.
Is so clearly worship it's almost scary. You can respect someone and still be critical of things they've done, or how they've acted. You have to realize that no one is judging him on a personal/private level, they're judging things he's said and done that have affected how him and the band are perceived.
To say that they shouldnt have fired Jimmy and gone on with the tour, doesnt mean "Fuck Jimmy" it means they could have postponed the tour indefinately and allowed him to get the help he needed, and then come back healthy. And dont give me that shit about the tour people pressuring them into keeping the tour up, if the damn Backstreet boys could stop for a while for one to get treatment, then the Pumpkins could have done it too.

Old 03-29-2002, 07:59 PM   #64
diemented

holy shit. everyone's fucking retarded.

Old 03-29-2002, 08:34 PM   #65
Marquis667

Quote:
Originally posted by Aeroplane:
No. Do you want it to be?
Depends on what you mean by that...

------------------
http://www.addict.com/images/Smashin...adore_back.gif

[This message has been edited by Marquis667 (edited 03-29-2002).]

Old 03-29-2002, 09:07 PM   #66
failure

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Mayfuck:
This is fucking awesome.

------------------
http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/ima...onmariofly.gif they let lisa go blind/the world was at her feet and she was looking down/they let lisa go blind/but everyone she knew thought she was beautiful/only slightly mental/beautiful/ a bit temperamental/beautiful

Old 03-30-2002, 02:41 AM   #67
todustiguess

Quote:
Originally posted by diemented:

Old 03-30-2002, 03:09 AM   #68
mommy_drank

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by diemented:
no, these people give retards like me a bad name

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Old 03-30-2002, 05:35 AM   #69
Lady of the Sacred Heart

Smile

i wanna just say sorry for all the shit i wrote back there, very sorry, but i meant it and i'm not taking it back.

Old 03-30-2002, 04:52 PM   #70
Nothing/everything

Arrow

http://host14.hrwebservices.net/%7Em...les/nopity.gif

Old 03-30-2002, 06:08 PM   #71
doctor awkward

Quote:
Originally posted by smashingjj:
MODS! DO SOMETHING! THIS IS NETPHORIA GODDAMMIT!

Old 03-30-2002, 09:37 PM   #72
todustiguess

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady of the Sacred Heart:
i wanna just say sorry for all the shit i wrote back there, very sorry, but i meant it and i'm not taking it back.
WTF? if you meant it, why the fuck are you sorry you fuckin' dumb c*nt?

ah, who gives a shit anyway. i cant believe im wasting my time like this... *snarls*

Old 03-31-2002, 04:42 AM   #73
Lady of the Sacred Heart

shut your ******, i'm aloud to say anything i like (especially when i'm on one of my mental sprees, which i was at the time) and you are such a dumb fucking c*nt because you are contradicting yourself by spitting in my face then saying why am i doing this.....
you just made the same mistake i did wen you were yeling at me about it.....
(haha, double time fucking c*nt)

Old 03-31-2002, 08:57 AM   #74
frail_and_bedazzled

oh, and to clarify what someone posted about neitzsche being crazy...that's not the whole truth. he WENT crazy in his later years AFTER writing all his books after syphilis destroyed his mind and health. so there, yeah.

anyway, continue. i'm terribly confused yet oddly..titilated. ha. i said 'tit'.

------------------
i am a themepark
http://www.gladstonegallery.com/00/00imag/nara.jpg

Old 03-31-2002, 12:06 PM   #75
Marquis667

Quote:
Originally posted by Nothing/everything:
http://host14.hrwebservices.net/%7Em...les/nopity.gif
that's pure fuckin genius

np: United center 2000 SIVA

Old 03-31-2002, 07:11 PM   #76
Rens

This is just...

------------------
Rens Lohmann - Trading Page

Old 03-31-2002, 08:01 PM   #77
Elvis The Naked Years

Thumbs down

..i can understand retarded newbies falling for this, but everyone else..

*looks at gaddrow*

Old 04-01-2002, 12:32 AM   #78
Siamese Dreamer

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by mommy_drank:
then go there and take all your multiple personalities

Fuck U Cock Smoker, I only have one personality and that's this one!!!! I think that maybe the O board is better place because this place is full of assholes who don't even like the band!

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Old 04-01-2002, 10:07 AM   #79
Vanity Must Die

Wow, this topic is cool.

IP: Logge d

Billy Corgan
The True Poet of Glass
http://mayphuck.homestead.com/files/admin.gif

posted 04-01-2002 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Billy Corgan Click Here to Email Billy Corgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote send a private message to Billy Corgan
Alison, please don't talk about my personal life as if you know anything about it. You don't. My drug usage didn't stop because of Jimmy's firing. It didn't stop until almost a year later, when I made a resolution to quit. My point in saying all this is just to show you how obsessed and concieted your apparant knowledge has made you. Admit your mistake, move on, and go play with Barbie & Ken.

Old 04-01-2002, 10:54 AM   #80
trine

Red face

just fun.

------------------
build a man a fire and he is warm for a day... set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life...

Old 04-02-2002, 12:33 AM   #81
Siamese Dreamer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by If It Feels Good, Do Me:
Leave Alison alone, dickheads. She made her points without attacking anyone or making any personal insults, and you will treat her with the same respect, or else. Only those of us who think on a level as high as Billy can truly understand the beauty of Machina story. The only reason that the rest of you bash it is becuase you cant figure it out, and that pisses you off. You're like little kids working on a puzzle. You cant figure out how the pieces go together, so you get mad and throw a fit and throw the pieces around.

Just because you're not intelligent enough to understand something doesn't mean you go around bashing it. Just accept the fact that you're human and move on.

As unpopualr as this opinion is here at Netphoria... i think we need more people like this, and alison white, because they are actually trying to post just opinions and support the music they love. I couldn't agrre with them both more, and am sick of all you fucks bagging them out here because of what they have to say, and the fake Billy's are the real trolls, not them... and so b4 n e 1 tells me to go to the o-board... NO

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Old 04-02-2002, 12:39 AM   #82
Alison White

Billy,

What the fuck? I wasn't talking about YOUR drug use...I was talking about JIMMY'S drug use(admit YOUR mistake)...about which he TOLD ME OVER DINNER IN WINNIPEG! I don't know a SINGLE FUCKING THING about YOUR drug use! So maybe you should read a little more carefully...I WASN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT YOU! AND I didn't say ANYWHERE that I know you...you said it, not me...from anyone else's point of view I was just some random fucking fan.

So get your shit straight before you tell me anyfuckingthing like that. All I fucking did was try to stick up for a friend when everyone was fucking being a cunt to him. WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT FUCKING KNOWING YOU!!!!!! Why the HELL do you think I'm obsessed with you?????

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND SO GET OVER YOURSELF

I AM TWENTY FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD so please fuck off with your "Barbie and Ken" comment...Fuck you - in less than six months I'll be a fucking apprenticing architect! I'm not a child so stop fucking treating me like I'm one of your fucking "pumpkin elite" (KS excluded) because I'm not now and I never have been!

The fact that you think I'm "conceited" about knowing anything about you IS THE GAYEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD...HELLO??????? I've known you for years and I STILL don't know anything about you, and I don't tell anyone any little fucked up thing that I DO know! Guess what? NONE OF MY FRIENDS CARE!!! Why would I be conceited over knowing you? What the fuck kind of childish bullshit is that?? Who cares if I know you? I never thought about it like that - I thought that's why you liked me...but apparently that was all a facade! I was a true friend to you! FUCK YOU for being FAKE!!!!! I thought you were real!!!! I AM REAL! So don't think you own me or anything about me, don't think you have any fucking control over me because you don't and you never did!

I can't believe you fucking made it public that I know you...do you think I actually want that online or anywhere else? That's fucking stupid...yeah I really want a bunch of "can you tell Billy I said hi" and "can you send Billy a sample of my cd" and "can you give Billy my email address" bullshit...I am not about living for you...I LIVE FOR ME! I am an intelligent, caring, generous woman, who sticks up for all of her friends...apparantly that is not what you want in a friend? Well, you're nothing that I want in a friend either, if that's how you fucking treat people who care about you so much (coming online and telling me to go play with Barbie and Ken?? Are you fucking kidding me?).

Of course I still love your music, because YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME EVER!!!

So goodbye, all the best, and hopefully someday you'll learn the true meaning of friendship.

[This message has been edited by Alison White (edited 04-02-2002).]

Old 04-02-2002, 01:32 AM   #83
Siamese Dreamer

Unhappy

Quote:
Billy,

What the fuck? I wasn't talking about YOUR drug use...I was talking about JIMMY'S drug use(admit YOUR mistake)...about which he TOLD ME OVER DINNER IN WINNIPEG! I don't know a SINGLE FUCKING THING about YOUR drug use! So maybe you should read a little more carefully...I WASN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT YOU! AND I didn't say ANYWHERE that I know you...you said it, not me...from anyone else's point of view I was just some random fucking fan.

So get your shit straight before you tell me anyfuckingthing like that. All I fucking did was try to stick up for a friend when everyone was fucking being a cunt to him. WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT FUCKING KNOWING YOU!!!!!! Why the HELL do you think I'm obsessed with you?????

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND SO GET OVER YOURSELF

I AM TWENTY FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD so please fuck off with your "Barbie and Ken" comment...Fuck you - in less than six months I'll be a fucking apprenticing architect! I'm not a child so stop fucking treating me like I'm one of your fucking loser "pumpkin elite" (KS excluded) because I'm not now and I never have been!

The fact that you think I'm "conceited" about knowing anything about you IS THE GAYEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD...HELLO??????? I've known you for years and I STILL don't know anything about you, and I don't tell anyone any little fucked up thing that I DO know! Guess what? NONE OF MY FRIENDS CARE!!! Why would I be conceited over knowing you? What the fuck kind of childish bullshit is that?? Who cares if I know you? I never thought about it like that - I thought that's why you liked me...but apparently that was all a facade! I was a true friend to you! FUCK YOU for being FAKE!!!!! I thought you were real!!!! I AM REAL! So don't think you own me or anything about me, don't think you have any fucking control over me because you don't and you never did!

I can't believe you fucking made it public that I know you...do you think I actually want that online or anywhere else? That's fucking stupid...yeah I really want a bunch of "can you tell Billy I said hi" and "can you send Billy a sample of my cd" and "can you give Billy my email address" bullshit...I am not about living for you...I LIVE FOR ME! I am an intelligent, caring, generous woman, who sticks up for all of her friends...apparantly that is not what you want in a friend? Well, you're nothing that I want in a friend either, if that's how you fucking treat people who care about you so much (coming online and telling me to go play with Barbie and Ken?? Are you fucking kidding me?).

Of course I still love your music, because YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME EVER!!!

So goodbye, all the best, and hopefully someday you'll learn the true meaning of friendship.

[This message has been edited by Alison White (edited 04-01-2002).]

I really don't think that was Billy, and I don't think he thought you knew him, I think his trolling has back-fired, simply because of the drugs comment, Billy is not stupid, and he can read.... I don't know though, I have been trying to figure out whether it was really, him (I wanted it to be more than I wanted to beleive that it wasn't) but this sorta makes my mind up...

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Old 04-02-2002, 01:35 AM   #84
Siamese Dreamer

the only thing that makes me think it could be him though, is the fact that his member status was TRUE POET OF GLASS, not the other more humorus discriptions... I don't know at all though, I wish it was Billy

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Old 04-02-2002, 03:19 AM   #85
CandyPotter

How, please tell me how, anyone could possibly believe that Billy Corgan really made those posts? I mean, really, most of all that was so over the top. What were you thinking Allison, Siamese Dreamer?

Old 04-02-2002, 03:24 AM   #86
mommy_drank

Quote:
Originally posted by Siamese Dreamer:
and so b4 n e 1 tells me to go to the o-board... NO
would you please go to the o-board?

see, i didn't tell you, i asked nicely. now please go

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Old 04-02-2002, 04:09 AM   #87
Alison White

Quote:
Originally posted by CandyPotter:
How, please tell me how, anyone could possibly believe that Billy Corgan really made those posts? I mean, really, most of all that was so over the top. What were you thinking Allison, Siamese Dreamer?
I just think so because of the flashing stars....I haven't read all his posts though - just the ones in this thread...

*still shaking with anger*

I don't really come here, though...has this happened before?

Old 04-02-2002, 04:21 AM   #88
mommy_drank

Thumbs down

Quote:
I just think so because of the flashing stars....I haven't read all his posts though - just the ones in this thread...

*still shaking with anger*

I don't really come here, though...has this happened before?
jeebus, flashing stars = mod, since billy has nothing to do with this board, why would he be a mod? if billy did post here he would have normal member status, just like everyone else. christ, you're fucking retarded!

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Old 04-02-2002, 04:29 AM   #89
Alison White

Quote:
Originally posted by mommy_drank:
jeebus, flashing stars = mod, since billy has nothing to do with this board, why would he be a mod? if billy did post here he would have normal member status, just like everyone else. christ, you're fucking retarded!

LMAO @ your reply...well I DON'T KNOW why he would have mod status...I mean, it's a board dedicated to him! http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif And I'm not a person who meanders on these boards much...so I didn't know...but thanks for telling me in your kind way http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

Old 04-02-2002, 04:54 AM   #90
Lady of the Sacred Heart

Cool

lets all blindly follow billy like sheep and do as we are told, but find our opposers using weapons we have sold!

"shut up, i don't know what i'm talking about either."

*CRIMINALLY INSANE EVIL EYES @ BILLY*