null123
Minion of Satan

i get called a cunt a lot

Old 10-21-2012, 05:47 AM   #32
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
grew up in kck suburbz; not a bad place for the whole innocent childhood thing. hopped the border to missouri when i was 18 and became a traitor mizzou dude. ever been to the royals or chiefs stadiums over here?

i've been to ft leavenworth and topeka both, once.
awesome. i went into kc a lot. and yes, george brett was my hero i got to see a handful of royals games, and one chiefs game. got kicked out of one royals vs brewers game for yelling "brewers suck" through our popcorn bucket megaphones for 45 min straight.

christmas time wed go to the mall downtown kc and see the lego displays. dunno if they still do that. i miss the missouri river and the haunted barracks we lived in on leavenworth. leavenworth is one of the most fucked up places in the world. its rife with ghosts and atrocities. place fucked me up in so many ways.

the bbq was the best. miss bojangles, though i think it a chain. i love kansas and nebraska sunsets. i miss tornados and nuclear war drills. i used to play in both active and inactive missle silos. kansas rules. kansas sucks too.

Old 10-21-2012, 05:50 AM   #33
null123
Minion of Satan

my dad got kidnapped at 18 in KC. he got the shit beat outta him too bad he didn't die

Old 10-21-2012, 05:54 AM   #34
noyen
Immortal

i wish mine would have died too.

i was living there when mtv first went on the air. we had cable cuz officers got cable. we also got access to shit like heroin before turning 13 army dudes are fucked up.

i remember being told not to leave base or black people would rape me. was a lie cuz white people and hawaiians did that on base. the blacks just cooked good food.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:07 AM   #35
Toby
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
we went to a gay bar tonight and some guy told me i have a nice cock in the bathroom.
it prolly was.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:18 AM   #36
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
awesome. i went into kc a lot. and yes, george brett was my hero i got to see a handful of royals games, and one chiefs game. got kicked out of one royals vs brewers game for yelling "brewers suck" through our popcorn bucket megaphones for 45 min straight.

christmas time wed go to the mall downtown kc and see the lego displays. dunno if they still do that. i miss the missouri river and the haunted barracks we lived in on leavenworth. leavenworth is one of the most fucked up places in the world. its rife with ghosts and atrocities. place fucked me up in so many ways.

the bbq was the best. miss bojangles, though i think it a chain. i love kansas and nebraska sunsets. i miss tornados and nuclear war drills. i used to play in both active and inactive missle silos. kansas rules. kansas sucks too.
yeah i hear a few things about leavenworth ghosts every once in a while.

they still do the lego displays - you mean, in crown center right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbag View Post
my dad got kidnapped at 18 in KC. he got the shit beat outta him too bad he didn't die
i remember you mentioning this like months and months ago. that is insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
i wish mine would have died too.

i was living there when mtv first went on the air. we had cable cuz officers got cable. we also got access to shit like heroin before turning 13 army dudes are fucked up.

i remember being told not to leave base or black people would rape me. was a lie cuz white people and hawaiians did that on base. the blacks just cooked good food.
wtf. craziness. i don't have many cool kc stories. :\

Old 10-21-2012, 06:19 AM   #37
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
it prolly was.
it;s not bad.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:27 AM   #38
null123
Minion of Satan

my parents had so much horrible shit happen to them in their lives. i guess it helps me forgive them for some things

edit: compared to me anyway. it definitely gets much worse

Old 10-21-2012, 06:29 AM   #39
null123
Minion of Satan

this is cheesy as fuck but it's my thread. i can't believe we're all gonna be dead fairly soon. this is our time on this earth and here we all are. drunk on a message board. just... i recognize y'all

Old 10-21-2012, 06:46 AM   #40
D.
Consume my pants.

drunk on a messageboard is the only way 2b

charmbag, you're purty (if that was you in those pics you posted in that one thread)

Old 10-21-2012, 06:49 AM   #41
null123
Minion of Satan

what thread? if it was the pics thread then yea thats moi

Old 10-21-2012, 06:51 AM   #42
D.
Consume my pants.

yeah that one

my right eye is really blood shot

Old 10-21-2012, 06:52 AM   #43
null123
Minion of Satan

well thanx

put some visine on it its not a problem

Old 10-21-2012, 06:55 AM   #44
D.
Consume my pants.

i just need to go to bed but i also have this little bottle of schnapps to finish.

Old 10-21-2012, 07:02 AM   #45
null123
Minion of Satan

i'm supposed to go to mass in the morning but it probably won't happen. i just love drinking alone it's weird

Old 10-21-2012, 07:06 AM   #46
D.
Consume my pants.

it really is the best. don't know why people give it grief.

mass, huh... your choice or you going with someone else?

Old 10-21-2012, 07:08 AM   #47
null123
Minion of Satan

my choice and i'm going with someone else.

like yeah i had a good time at that party last night but drinking alone is a serious thing to me. I do it every couple of weeks at least and it just brings about certain feelings and experiences that don't happen otherwise

Old 10-21-2012, 07:10 AM   #48
D.
Consume my pants.

i just get a bottle of vodka/schnapps and internet and listen to music. something really exciting about it. sounds lame.

also my throat is a little sore right now because i was yelling over loud music.

Old 10-21-2012, 07:16 AM   #49
null123
Minion of Satan

it's all you need. i have a rule about drinking when sad/lonely but if i'm not feeling down already then i see nothing wrong with going to town with a bottle on my own

Last edited by null123 : 10-21-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Old 10-21-2012, 07:17 AM   #50
null123
Minion of Satan

my throat is ever so slightly sore too, but it's because i've been smoking so much lately

Old 10-21-2012, 07:27 AM   #51
null123
Minion of Satan

what is j_brooks tumblr

Old 10-21-2012, 07:29 AM   #52
D.
Consume my pants.

deadgirlfriends

this info brought to you by lurking hpn

Old 10-21-2012, 07:30 AM   #53
D.
Consume my pants.

EG was going to play a festival type deal in kcmo but i guess they backed out at the last minute. promos had them (at the time, "t****) playing up until about a week before, then they were absent.

Old 10-21-2012, 07:34 AM   #54
D.
Consume my pants.

cough drops don't help sore throats, do they?

or DO THEY?!

Old 10-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #55
null123
Minion of Satan

they do. better off with some Throat Coat tea though

Old 10-21-2012, 10:18 AM   #56
hnibos
Braindead

I'm pretty selfish and I fib sometimes and I know that means I manipulate people but I like to tell myself it's for minor things. I still think I have a pretty strong moral compass. I just like to have it my way sometimes and if it means telling a white lie, sure whatever.

I'm also pretty good at rationalizing a "lie" or a "manipulation" as also benefiting the other peson.

I'd like to point out that my life does not revolve around doing things like this, just that it does happen sometimes.

I sound like a pretty awful person, don't I?

Old 10-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #57
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

if you don't fuck with other people to get your jollies you're probably not a sociopath

if you pretend to not give a shit about anyone else but have to make everything about you, have no problem getting negative attention and alternate between hating someone for not adoring (not giving you narcissistic supply) and thinking they are pathetic when they do adore you (you alternate wildly between liking them and hating them based on how much they felate your ego), you might be a narcissist. it's not really about being self centered; we're all self centered. it's about how you interact with other people

and most of all, if you are concerned you are either of these things, you probably aren't. a sociopath or narcissist might be interested in knowing, but except in rare cases of narcissists (from what i've read), they aren't concerned about it - you know what i mean?

i know those are really basic and not 100% foolproof but that's it for the most part. also these are just my opinions.

Last edited by reprise85 : 10-21-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Old 10-21-2012, 11:32 AM   #58
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnibos View Post
I'm pretty selfish and I fib sometimes and I know that means I manipulate people but I like to tell myself it's for minor things. I still think I have a pretty strong moral compass. I just like to have it my way sometimes and if it means telling a white lie, sure whatever.

I'm also pretty good at rationalizing a "lie" or a "manipulation" as also benefiting the other peson.

I'd like to point out that my life does not revolve around doing things like this, just that it does happen sometimes.

I sound like a pretty awful person, don't I?
nah, many people are like this but won't admit it

Old 10-21-2012, 11:34 AM   #59
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbag View Post
this is cheesy as fuck but it's my thread. i can't believe we're all gonna be dead fairly soon. this is our time on this earth and here we all are. drunk on a message board. just... i recognize y'all
i know this is super basic but why is there something instead of nothing

Old 10-21-2012, 11:39 AM   #60
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

you guys are cool, i wish we could all be friends irl and lived near each other and stuff