Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 08-05-2014, 04:06 AM   #121
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbag View Post
Yeah Planets is totally not being used for sex. Just a junkie getting fucked by three dudes. Nothing horrifying to see here.
anyone who thinks otherwise is a puritan with issues!

Old 08-05-2014, 07:55 AM   #122
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Hmm I didn't think the comments would go in the rape direction. It was definitely a consensual thing. I've had threesomes with two dudes a fair amount of times and there is definitely nothing rapey about it...and not everyone I have sex with is involved with drugs.

Scotty, wtf? What a strange and misplaced way to put it. I wasn't hired.

Old 08-05-2014, 08:09 AM   #123
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

3 dudes at once, threesomes with two dudes, married couple in missionary position with the lights out and only for making babies, dreaming of sex while googling "big titties"

Old 08-05-2014, 10:23 AM   #124
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post

Scotty, wtf? What a strange and misplaced way to put it. I wasn't hired.
that's not what I meant. I meant that there's no way engaging in that kind of thing is healthy for you. It's likely just another way to hurt yourself in some way.

Let me put it this way. Knowing of your addiction issues, disordered behavior and the questionable relationship decisions you've made, do you thing that a Therapist or a Psychiatrist would tell you that it would be healthy for you to have a four way with three guys?

I seriously doubt it.

I don't know you well at all, but the laundry list of disorder you've shared would suggest you engage in some serious self hatred and self harm. I don't think you can juggle all of that shit and still make healthy decisions regarding group sex.

Old 08-05-2014, 10:35 AM   #125
mpp
Minion of Satan

what a thread

my social life just took a big hit recently when I found out that a close friend and his wife are getting a divorce; he cheated on her with his assistant and now they're in love; he's leaving 3 kids under 4 years old

what a waste -- and his soon-to-be ex-wife is one the coolest people I've ever met; he had her quit her job and become totally dependent on his business; now she has no retirement, is in her mid-30's, and just popped out 3 kids

anyway, I still feel rather blessed in this area, the foregoing notwithstanding, because my sister and brother in law live in the same neighborhood and we get to see them semi-regularly; I also recently started going to team trivia with a mish-mash group of friends once a month, which has been really nice

however, i'm probably in the same boat as many of you -- lots of your old friends are drifting or have drifted away for various reasons (people change, people move, etc.); it's bittersweet for sure, esp when one of your newer best friends cheats on his wife and is *poof* gone

Old 08-05-2014, 10:48 AM   #126
Bread Regal
Banned

that's a really crappy situation. is he really leaving the kids? just abdicating responsibility entirely? if so, i think that's the most fucked up part.

Old 08-05-2014, 10:52 AM   #127
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpp View Post
what a waste
Indeed. Such a shame that he didn't control his feelings for his assistant.

Old 08-05-2014, 01:29 PM   #128
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Regal View Post
that's a really crappy situation. is he really leaving the kids? just abdicating responsibility entirely? if so, i think that's the most fucked up part.

Old 08-05-2014, 02:12 PM   #129
bignothing
Demi-God

really frustrating how easy it is for some people to carelessly destroy their loved ones' lives

Old 08-05-2014, 02:25 PM   #130
mpp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Man it's even weirder -- but at least he's spending some time with them. He got an apartment just down the street and lives there with his new girlfriend. Actually 6 doors down from me. So odd.

He does things like tells his soon-to-be ex-wife that he'll be there at 7:00 to get the kids ready for school and then he shows up at 8:30 and they all pile in his new car. Then, he'll take them to the park on the weekend or after school or something.

He's the product of a broken home (his dad left his mom for another woman) and she's the product of a broken home (her dad left her mom for another woman), so there's that. Wife was totally blindsided -- we all were. Thought they were a perfect family -- kids are just beautiful. So sad.

I worry about his mental state -- he says things like "well, I'm with my kids more than most dads I know." Or, "[wife] will never meet anyone else, I'm too important to her." Geez. Weird dude.

Hope you're doing well, John.

Old 08-05-2014, 02:25 PM   #131
mpp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
Indeed. Such a shame that he didn't control his feelings for his assistant.
Shouldn't have hired her in the first place. I warned him about it.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:03 PM   #132
Bread Regal
Banned

My ex-brother-in-law is pulling some similar shit, but the kids are much older, 8 and 13. And of course when they are together, he takes a million pictures and posts them on facebook. If you didn't know the bastard, you'd think he was Father of the Year.

What I predict might happen for your friend is that he'll realize the relationship with the assistant was fueled by the excitement of not getting caught and he'll be consumed with regret over throwing away a really awesome life with his family. Rarely does the relationship with the Other Woman last. I mean, the relationship was predicated on deceit. That's not a solid foundation for something that lasts. Whether his ex takes him back is another story.

And thanks, man. Hope all's well with you too.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:41 PM   #133
mpp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
My ex-brother-in-law is pulling some similar shit, but the kids are much older, 8 and 13. And of course when they are together, he takes a million pictures and posts them on facebook. If you didn't know the bastard, you'd think he was Father of the Year.

What I predict might happen for your friend is that he'll realize the relationship with the assistant was fueled by the excitement of not getting caught and he'll be consumed with regret over throwing away a really awesome life with his family. Rarely does the relationship with the Other Woman last. I mean, the relationship was predicated on deceit. That's not a solid foundation for something that lasts. Whether his ex takes him back is another story.

And thanks, man. Hope all's well with you too.
Very scary re: your situation as well. Sad to have that happen to your family. I mean, when he lays his head down at night, doesn't he know what he's doing and how he really looks?

The ex won't take him back, imo, but "never say never." She's ready to move on with her life and find someone else. She deserves it.

Life's pretty good man -- same ole same ole. My daughter is almost 4 and her baby sister on the way in November. Trying to fight the good fight.

Old 08-05-2014, 06:21 PM   #134
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

I've had two god friends within the past three years pull the shit mpp posted about. One had a 4 year old and decided to fuck the neighbor with 4 kids. She too was married, they both left their significant others leaving them the kids and fled.

Thankfully my frond's wife and the other woman's husband got them in court and forced payments. It's entirely stupid and selfish, I haven't spoken with him since he told me and fuck him.

My other friend was engaged and she ended up sleeping wth, getting pregnant by, and running away with her horse trainer, 12 years the younger.

People inherently suck.

Old 08-05-2014, 07:06 PM   #135
mpp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
I've had two god friends within the past three years pull the shit mpp posted about. One had a 4 year old and decided to fuck the neighbor with 4 kids. She too was married, they both left their significant others leaving them the kids and fled.

Thankfully my frond's wife and the other woman's husband got them in court and forced payments. It's entirely stupid and selfish, I haven't spoken with him since he told me and fuck him.

My other friend was engaged and she ended up sleeping wth, getting pregnant by, and running away with her horse trainer, 12 years the younger.

People inherently suck.

This is what I want to ask him: you may think things are okay now, but you know that in like a year or so there will be another dude fucking your wife and raising your cool son and 2 beautiful daughters?

Evidently, his aunt (who is VERY close with him) posed that question: he said that ex-wife would never get over him and that that would never happen. Fuckwad. Deluded and narcissistic.

I think people have it in their minds that they "deserve to be happy" and damn the torpedoes.

Old 08-05-2014, 08:02 PM   #136
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
it's troublesome how she has some kind of patty hearst syndrome or something going on here. is there a technical term for this, do you know what i mean
"patty hearst" syndrome is called stockholm syndrome but i do not think that is what you're talking about. It is when someone is in an abusive situation and starts identifying with their abuser/captor, seeing things the things they are doing that aren't abusive (like giving them food and not beating them) as somehow indicative of the captor's good nature. They start seeing their captor as the good guy basically and feel sympathy for them and may end up "voluntarily" helping them.

Old 08-05-2014, 11:05 PM   #137
Eulogy
huh

Mpp aren't you a lawyer

Paying child support for three children ain't exactly a picnic. I assume the wife knows this. What does he do?

Old 08-05-2014, 11:06 PM   #138
Eulogy
huh

Also get a written parenting agreement so he can't be 90 minutes late and seem like the cool dad. Fuck that would be frustrating.

Also when did he start his business?

Old 08-05-2014, 11:09 PM   #139
Eulogy
huh

AND HOW LONG WAS THE MARRIAGE

*rips out hair*

Old 08-05-2014, 11:10 PM   #140
null123
Minion of Satan

The behavior of mpp's friend should be punishable by life in jail imo

Old 08-05-2014, 11:13 PM   #141
redbreegull

that sounds like a good allocation of resources

Old 08-05-2014, 11:25 PM   #142
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbag View Post
The behavior of mpp's friend should be punishable by life in jail imo
I'm sure you realize this is dumb on a lot of levels. But. Hey maybe not.

Old 08-05-2014, 11:28 PM   #143
redbreegull

maybe she was being facetious

Old 08-05-2014, 11:35 PM   #144
null123
Minion of Satan

hi guys

Old 08-05-2014, 11:38 PM   #145
Eulogy
huh

Hey let's be real cagey and not offer any real opinions because it's so productive

Old 08-05-2014, 11:49 PM   #146
null123
Minion of Satan

I'm just here to hang out

Old 08-06-2014, 12:04 AM   #147
mpp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
Mpp aren't you a lawyer

Paying child support for three children ain't exactly a picnic. I assume the wife knows this. What does he do?
yeah

she has a great lawyer

Old 08-06-2014, 12:04 AM   #148
mpp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Also get a written parenting agreement so he can't be 90 minutes late and seem like the cool dad. Fuck that would be frustrating.

Also when did he start his business?
well this is georgia

let's be real

Old 08-06-2014, 12:05 AM   #149
mpp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
AND HOW LONG WAS THE MARRIAGE

*rips out hair*
married since 09

business since 09

Old 08-06-2014, 01:58 AM   #150
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

margin