Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
Banana
Banned

Default The little post phillies win mini riot on my campus was fun

What started as a gathering of people to celebrate in the middle of the street turned into a couch being repeatedly burned after cops kept putting it out until finally the crowd got too big so they had to come after us with tasers.

some videos

cops putting fire out first time

couch put back on 2nd time

more later on couch fire

and more couch fire

Awesome night. Hate the Phillies but this was fun.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:31 AM   #2
JokeyLoki
has great self of steam.

....why would you do that?

Old 10-30-2008, 12:31 AM   #3
noyen
Immortal

have you seen the movie Idiocracy?

Old 10-30-2008, 12:32 AM   #4
Eulogy
huh

FUCKING UGH CHRIST CLIT DUMBASS

Last edited by Eulogy : 10-30-2008 at 12:38 AM.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:34 AM   #5
noyen
Immortal

can you atleast say FUCKING UGH CHRIST CLIT DUMBASS instead of grunting like that. it's annoying and makes me want to kill you.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:35 AM   #6
Banana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeyLoki View Post
....why would you do that?
First fucking championship of our fucking lifetimes.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:44 AM   #7
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

why couldn't you have gotten beat up/killed/burned up/tazed to death?

ASSHOLE

Old 10-30-2008, 12:47 AM   #8
Banana
Banned

asdfjlkalsdfa

God damn I hope to god a championship happens soon that I actually care about.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...1029082319.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...1029082302.jpg

Old 10-30-2008, 02:45 AM   #9
Sarcastic Smile
Amish Rake Fighter

Location: I fuck in my spare time, this is what I do at work you dumb bitch.-esty

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
have you seen the movie Idiocracy?
that's so random..I rented it last night, .. it was terrible

Old 10-30-2008, 03:18 AM   #10
Fritter
Ownz

So i hear the local sports team scored a rare victory? Lets burn things.

Old 10-30-2008, 03:40 AM   #11
Esty
Netphorian of the Decade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana View Post
First fucking championship of our fucking lifetimes.
Um, last I checked, you're not fucking 50, and suffered losing season after losing season.

This is just stupid.

Old 10-30-2008, 04:18 AM   #12
BlissedandGone2
Minion of Satan

Location: You don't play guitar hero if you are a guitar hero.

wow philadelphia fans really are the worst on the planet. congrats

Old 10-30-2008, 04:48 AM   #13
Shapan
Socialphobic

this stupidity actually brings the entire city of philadelphia down a notch

Old 10-30-2008, 09:35 AM   #14
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

Yeah, luckily there are not stupid college kids in every other city in the country. Thank God they are only in Philadelphia.

Oh, wait.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:45 AM   #15
BlissedandGone2
Minion of Satan

Location: You don't play guitar hero if you are a guitar hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale blue eyes View Post
Yeah, luckily there are not stupid college kids in every other city in the country. Thank God they are only in Philadelphia.

Oh, wait.
ive been in chicago and boston when world series have been won and stupid shit like this wasn't happening.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:56 AM   #16
Banana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esty View Post
Um, last I checked, you're not fucking 50, and suffered losing season after losing season.

This is just stupid.
It isn't one team not winning anything you lacking of a life prick. Not one of the major 4 sports teams has won a title in our lifetime. Of cities that actually have 4 major sports teams, no one had the drought we had.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:05 AM   #17
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Smile View Post
that's so random..I rented it last night, .. it was terrible
not random at all. we're talking about banana here. aka Frito.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:09 AM   #18
Banana
Banned

And I fail to see what is so terrible about this. Noone was hurt and there was no property damage of any sort. I think only one kid got arrested.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:21 AM   #19
ChristHimself!
mental problems angel

nairb i keep seeing you come on live but my gold account has run out

i also keep thinking thats mick hucknall in your avatar, and its probably not. god i hate his fucking face.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:26 AM   #20
Fritter
Ownz

Quote:
It isn't one team not winning anything you lacking of a life prick. Not one of the major 4 sports teams has won a title in our lifetime. Of cities that actually have 4 major sports teams, no one had the drought we had.
My condolences.

Old 10-30-2008, 11:18 AM   #21
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristHimself! View Post
nairb i keep seeing you come on live but my gold account has run out

i also keep thinking thats mick hucknall in your avatar, and its probably not. god i hate his fucking face.
i see you in the middle of the night sometimes too! Get that renewed mang! Mine is running out sometime in november, but its on auto renew. I've got the silly camera thing too, we could video chat. this weekend i will probably be playing a fuckton of fallout 3. i think i had some borat picture as my avatar. now it's a vertical image split thingie of me. i hate mick hucknall so much i tried to throw a brick at him, but missed by about 9000 miles.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:20 PM   #22
Banana
Banned

couch being lit the first time

after it was put out the first time

someone using the fire to cook

need more wood chant

And finally viewing the cops and firetruck from a friends deck after the cops cleared everyone out with threats of tasers

Old 10-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #23
Eulogy
huh

is anyone actually going to watch the videos

Old 10-30-2008, 12:34 PM   #24
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
So i hear the local sports team scored a rare victory? Lets burn things.
That's Philly for ya.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:35 PM   #25
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Quote:
Oh so that justifies everything.

before the White Sox won, Chicago hadn't won in a long time. And before the recent Patriots streak, same with Boston, you'd have to go back to the Celtics of the 80's.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:43 PM   #26
Banana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod's Son View Post
Oh so that justifies everything.

before the White Sox won, Chicago hadn't won in a long time. And before the recent Patriots streak, same with Boston, you'd have to go back to the Celtics of the 80's.
Yeah I guess we could just ignore the Bulls dynasty of the 90's.

And Celtics won in 86, then Pats in 01. That's 15 years? Big deal.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:48 PM   #27
Floppy Nono
Socialphobic

jesus christ banana, stop saying "in our lifetime" like you're my grandpa with a blanket on his lap and a tear in his eye.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:49 PM   #28
Floppy Nono
Socialphobic

and furthermore, stop posting videos of you and your fucking friends burning the shit out of a couch, nobody gives two tiddly dicks that you guys are so fucked up that you think the way to celebrate the victory of a sports team is through pyromania. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

Old 10-30-2008, 12:52 PM   #29
Banana
Banned

Awwww wittle floppy nono looking for attention again.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:53 PM   #30
JokeyLoki
has great self of steam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppy Nono View Post
and furthermore, stop posting videos of you and your fucking friends burning the shit out of a couch, nobody gives two tiddly dicks that you guys are so fucked up that you think the way to celebrate the victory of a sports team is through pyromania. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: