AhhhhhhhhyeaaaAaahhh gannnndddolph

Old 11-10-2010, 11:30 PM   #2
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Igor says:

You're the best Tony!
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 7 2010 @ 9:27AM
Albatross says:

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. No, a lot.

This article should be required reading for a lot of people, particularly anyone who asks why the growing wealthy gap should be considered a problem.
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 7 2010 @ 11:28AM
Louie b. Free says:

Thank you for writing, and to the Voice, for publishing this important piece.
My observation is: this is NOT seduction.
This IS sick, abusive behaviour. MEN do NOT behave as bruce does - victimisers do....
LbF
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 7 2010 @ 1:44PM
Bob says:

Wikipedia deleted the article about McMahan not because of any controversy but because it was just a puff piece. They determined he wasn't notable enough.
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 7 2010 @ 1:49PM
MBW says:

Awesome, old-school, fuck you rich asshole Village Voice journalism. God bless you, Tony.
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 7 2010 @ 1:51PM
Yes! says:

It's been a long time since a piece anywhere made me fucking whoop. This is the Village Voice, motherfuckers!
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 7 2010 @ 1:57PM
Tony O says:

The Wikipedia page was a puff piece, Bob, only after McMahan's lawyers had intimidated Wikimedia into taking out any references to our stories.

Tony O.
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 7 2010 @ 2:00PM
Yes! says:

It's been a long time since a piece anywhere made me fucking whoop. This is the Village Voice, motherfuckers!
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 7 2010 @ 2:14PM
Drew says:

Oh. My. God. Tony, you have inspired this alt weekly editor.
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 7 2010 @ 4:39PM
WTF IS THIS says:

...but it's the queers who are ruining the "sacred institution of marriage."
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 8:58AM
Recetas con pollo desmenuzado says:

me encanta leer este tipo de cosas, gracias!
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 5:18PM
hjemmeside says:

Good point Tony!
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 5:43PM
Marshall says:

This David Bruce McMahan scumbag should be known world-wide for his vile ways!

Any woman involved with this lowlife should get their head examined!
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 6:34PM
billy mumphrey says:

Looks like we've found a real journalist here! Nice job!
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 6:38PM
Ben K says:

Isn't it great that he spent so much in legal fees to have things removed that anyone at all can freely recreate? Check that Wiki page out, now!
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 6:44PM
Tony O says:

Ben K: let's get out a stopwatch and see how long that lasts!

Tony O
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 6:58PM
Jo Dancer says:

OK that makes a lot of sense ude.

www.privacy-online.at.tc
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 7:03PM
Stars says:

Enthralling. Disgusting. Disturbing. Enthralling.

Thanks Tony. We need more people like you in the world.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 7:31PM
widehead says:

Why is the daughter being painted as innocent? Was she a child when it began? No. Is she mentally handicapped? No.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 7:31PM
Alice says:

Why is it that you victimize his daughter? She knowingly participated in the same deviant behavior. They're both sick in the head.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 7:35PM
Peter says:

I imagine a 60's movie with Vincent Price- an unstoppable psychopath, totally convinced of his own righteousness, and I wonder how many similar stories passed below the radar.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 7:37PM
Jay says:

BOOM BABY! that was really fun to read
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 8:07PM
Anonymous says:

If you want, start an entry up on Encyclopedia Dramatica and I'll guarantee it will never disappear.

ED doesn't submit to lawyers.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 8:17PM
Sarah says:

Beautifully brutal! This whole piece makes me want to kick his ass myself! Oh,the rush of embarrassing justice feels good,doesn't it?
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 8:17PM
Tom says:

Expose the scumbags! Good for you Tony.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 8:46PM
LD says:

God damn Tony. You need to do a service for humanity by dipping that giant pair of yours into plaster and making replicas to send to editors all over the world.

Actually, cut that. We wouldn't want the planes crashing because they can't handle the weight.

Good shit my man.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 9:10PM
R says:

What is wrong with this woman? She meets her biological father, he attempts to seduce her and she doesn't run like hell?? Maybe it runs in the family.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 9:41PM
Toby says:

Holy Shit, why is it you never see stories like this in mainstream media, they always run the same crap. Nice work on bringing this back into the light! Atta boy Tony! I
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 10:05PM
RS says:

Your links aren't working.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 10:16PM
Kowalski Soze says:

You get em, Tony! Don't let Moneybags have his way!

He deserves whatever he gets - Bruce is a sick son of a bitch. I'm proud of The Voice for standing up to anyone that tries to silence the truth.

This is REAL journalism, people. Take a lesson.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 10:20PM
Matt says:

This was linked to me by a friend, I just finished reading it... Dear God sir you are a badass.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 10:23PM
Joel says:

Excellent piece of journalism, Tony Ortega!
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 10:34PM
Lani says:

I'm not for rich people throwing around their money to intimidate or squash less rich people, but in the context of 2 consenting, yet screwed up adults trying to maintain some privacy over their stupid mistake, or mental illness, or whatever, there surely must be some more relevant or important story you could leverage your investigative skills on. This is just salacious and I'm not sure any of us are improved by knowing all these facts. Your gloating tone also does not engender much empathy for you.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 10:35PM
Ursula says:

Wow, I'm spreading this all across the interwebz. More people need to read this if only for the fact that he tried to silence it.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 10:35PM
Tony O says:

RS: Just checked them. Links all seem to work for me.

Tony O.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 10:55PM
Darren says:

Wild story... but I think it should be noted that this was a grown woman who knowingly and willingly participated in the sexual relationship with her own father. She wasn't a minor, nor was she forced to engage in these activities, so I think the victim card is overplayed quite a bit. Sure, it's fun to blame it all on the rich, sleezy asshole, and the guy is a total bag of douche... but the daughter should also be held accountable for her part in this ordeal. She wasn't exactly all sweet and innocent and decent.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 11:24PM
MERRITT says:

Show meee the money!
I see a film in the making.
Remember only One Life To Live.
What a saga that grabs you at the beginning and holds you to the bitter end. keep the irons to the fire.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 11:39PM
Linda Roper says:

Thank you for doing the right thing and sticking up for freedom of speech and press.
Posted On: Friday, Oct. 8 2010 @ 11:45PM
Cassie SD says:

Simply brilliant and fearless journalism. I applaud you darling.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 12:16AM
Dave The Amazed says:

Wow, just wow ... and you are saying the daughter has NO blame, no part in this whatsoever, and it's all the fault of a dirty-old-man ?

She said "Mmm yeah, nasty is so good. You must have read my mind. What else can we say, we're H & W -- that's the beauty"

Is that the words of a confused person ?

They bought each other matching dildos for christs-sake.

From the very first petting session (which lasted TWO hours), it was obvious that she wasn't worried about the situation, any sane person would have GTFO after 2 minutes.

Non story, and shame on you for dragging it up yet again in the name of web rankings.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 12:28AM
Dolores says:

Wow , Tony ! would you please consider investigating Sarah Palin ? The people at
http://palingates.blogspot.com/ have assembled extensive evidence of her scandals. Please help us keep her from becoming president !
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 12:28AM
Greatmcwhite says:

Look at the bright side - at least he's not gay.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 12:29AM
c.key says:

I now have a new favorite to bookmark, The Village Voice. Thanks, Tony. Great read.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 12:31AM
Fan of Tony says:

You rule Tony! Perhaps the most amazing aspect of this story is that even though we all know the super-rich can do almost anything by throwing cash at it, I never would have imagined that they could make themselves disappear. I think he bought himself one of those new scumbag cloaking devices. It's an interesting commentary on our society now. If there's nothing written about someone online (especially on wikipedia), then they effectively don't exist!
I agree with MERRITT, this sounds like a solid made for tv movie!

-Fan of Tony
(or as I used to go by F. Of Tony)
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 12:35AM
Anon says:

Ah, Wikipedia. So I guess by way of the transitive property, their article on the National Cristina Foundation , founded by Mr. Mcmahan, is not notable too.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 1:42AM
Homer says:

Jimbo Wales disgusts me almost as much as McMahan.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 1:51AM
We Need You... says:

...to spend this kind of time and dedication to exposing Sarah Palin's lies, cover ups, grifting and corruption. PLEASE.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 2:04AM
Jessica says:

It makes me so sad that Wikipedia is so easy to threaten. What happened to truth? Wikipedia, where have your balls gone? Please locate them or risk becoming a mockery of yourself. I have ever been a supporter (monetarily and otherwise) of Wiki, but now I find myself sicked at how easily it has become corrupted.

Shame on you.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 2:08AM
Mr. Chill says:

Who the fuck cares? The daughter is hot as long as they only had anal sex I see no harm.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 2:09AM
Anonymous says:

Genius
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 2:10AM
Michael says:

Hervorragender, mitreissender Journalismus. Nicht unterkriegen lassen!
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 2:11AM
Charles says:

Journalistic fortitude in the face of slander lawsuits and threats. Bravo!

Those documents should be submitted to Wikileaks, as soon as they get themselves together from the crapfest they are dealing with themselves that is.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 2:37AM
Oz says:

As we used to say in the Navy - Fucking A Ditty Bag. (That's a personal compliment of the first order.)
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 2:37AM
Matthew says:

News article should have read

Daughter of greedy bastard is also so greedy will throw away marriage for incest and money just like every other women on the planet

Wikipedia to be congratulated for avoiding posting petty family gossip.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 3:35AM
P says:

Don't let these bastards scare you , far better reporters than you have had to endure far worse to get the truth out; you're in good company.

It's like Warren Ellis said , Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim right it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.'
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 4:34AM
Dasher says:

Wow what a sick, sick man... Great story. I found this story on my Alexa toolbar. lol so sounds like this story is getting out there BIG TIME!
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 4:37AM
Mark says:

I dont typically read on for long when celebrity misbehavior and the lifestyles of the rich, rude and stupid headlines catch my eye.

I stuck this one out to the end. Great piece of "Piss the fuck off, the world should know about assholes like you Bruce" journalism.

The Ghost of Hunter S. Thompson be with ye.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 4:59AM
Some guy says:

That video of Linda's testimony may get taken down, so I've taken the liberty of rehosting it on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knO5Ad7cD0M

I suggest others do the same.
I don't care who he had sex with, but money and power don't mean you can be free from scrutiny and justice.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 5:18AM
POOPY DA PIRATE says:

FRONT PAGE OF REDIT SAYS HI.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 5:19AM
Youtube says:

here's the Youtube video of the daughter/wife's testimony about it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knO5Ad7cD0M
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 5:35AM
Somebody says:

The hedge fund system allows this lunatic to steal money and value from workers. I hope that guy in Mississippi wins his case.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 6:18AM
Eric Cancil says:

Please just deliver the facts rather than this melodramatic rhetoric.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 6:26AM
Geist says:

Awesome story.

I was reading over some of the comments and I would like say somethings about them.

Darren says:

"Wild story... but I think it should be noted that this was a grown woman who knowingly and willingly participated..."

She was obviously manipulated, and probably had some mental abuse done to her. This is often the case, either elated praise or quid per pro, or subtle mental abuse followed by seduction.

Google IT BITCH! says:

"Thank you. David Bruce McMahan David Bruce McMahan David Bruce McMahan David Bruce McMahan"

This is due to black hat SEO practices and auto rating turned on by Google. I turned off the rating and I was actually able to find the testimonials on YouTube.

This is great journalism, sometimes the only thing that will keep the "untouchables" in check is the media.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 6:40AM
weight management says:

Some might suggest it's not difficult to understand why the government picked Lord Hutton to look into the pensions question, after all, he has a good track record with the government on enquiries.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 7:06AM
Anonymous says:

You're back on Googles first page I think when searching for David Bruce McMahan.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 8:11AM
bli says:

guys a dirty b*stard, in my opinion the daughter is just as bad as him. letting herself get into that just for money,
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 8:53AM
Tony O says:

Reader: Editors at Wikipedia admitted to me that Jimmy Wales was personally involved. As for the involvement of McMahan's attorneys, that was very evident from the various "talk" page material at the McMahan page.

Tony O.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 10:01AM
J says:

Keep up the good work, guys.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 10:18AM
dodo says:

wikipedia not publishing the truth? whod of thonk it!?!?
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 10:43AM
Johnny says:

This was a GRIPPING tale, i'll be posting the link everywhere.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 10:44AM
reader says:

As far as I can tell Wikipedia didn't take down the page, but its users, because that's how Wikipedia works.

Do you have any proof Wikipedia got threatened by McMahan or his legal team?
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 10:56AM
Anonymous says:

@reader1: You're trolling sucks. Also, eat a bowl of dicks, dick eater.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 11:08AM
Milburn says:

Holy crap. David Bruce McMahan is burned into my retinas.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 11:13AM
reader1 says:

Whatever this person's private life might be like, no matter how perverted it might be, the disgusting part is how petty, ordinary, and bitter/vindictful/hateful the author of this article is.

Is this what you call a career? Expose private lives of individuals who have never wronged you, to write articles that attract petty readers who's existence revolves around always pointing fingers, complaining, and laughing at other people?

If you do any self reflection someday, I think you will relaize quickly just how much worse of a person you are then this Bruce guy.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 11:15AM
bestwaytogethim says:

i just realized -- the best EASIEST way to get him is to save pictures of his name w/ the picture of him and his daughter. or of her testifying.

it's much faster than having to create a website.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 11:33AM
Some guy says:

Tried to upload the second video of Lindas testimony, but it was rejected for terms of service violations. http://img.waffleimages.com/d3b09136...a8e0f8/Picture 2.png

How long until part one is removed?
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 11:44AM
Shagata Ganai says:

It is said that the rich really ARE different. If this is the price, I don't want to be rich.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 12:05PM
Ashley says:

Do we still live in a time where women are perceived as helpless? This daughter was not abused. She is a grown woman with a college education and she knew exactly what she was doing. They are both disgusting individuals with some serious problems.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 1:53PM
Anonymous says:

The journalist that wrote this piece shits all over journalistic objectivity. Reader1 has got it right. Your list of reasons that this McMahan guy is "notable" is pathetic. A "kabillionaire"? "Racecar dreamer"?
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 2:11PM
DUDE says:

Stop copying and pasting the guy's name ad infinitum. Google doesn't work that way, in fact, it penalizes you for doing that.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 2:42PM
Desiree G. says:

Linda *was* a victim. One component of incest is the power relationship between the individuals, and McMahan had all the power in that dynamic. He's a scumbag and I hope he rots.

Great work, Tony!
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 4:06PM
Dixie says:

All of those who have blamed the victim here need to do a little research on the dynamics of incest and abuse. Your ignorance is showing. I so hope that she is in therapy, and can repair the damage to her psyche. I'm just glad he didn't impregnate her. Oh, and Tony, you should have a bodyguard. This guy is rich enough to hire serious hurters. I think that exposure of this guy is probably the only "punishment" he will receive, and it might affect his business dealings. That's probably the only way to hurt him. But he has generated some seriously bad karma. One wonders about what might have happened to him to incite such anomalous behavior.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 4:36PM
Chilean dude says:

Land of the free indeed...specially if you have the cash...If I ever become a billionaire criminal I shall move to the USA!
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 5:15PM
davelog says:

Morgan Freeman could teach David Bruce McMahan a thing or two... like how to skip a generation, start when she's a minor, and dodge the incest accusations by only fiddling adopted offspring.

You got a ways to go in your daughter-fucking, David Bruce McMahan. Look to the pros for assistance.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 5:17PM
Peter Hanley says:

This story told about Wikipedia that unfolds in the discussion page about the deletion of McMahan's page is fascinating in it's own right:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped..._Bruce_McMahan
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 9:06PM
Amber says:

So fucking bananas and sick that you can't stop reading! Tony... Genius!
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 9:14PM
Rob says:

Looks as if he's paid google some cash for top-billing his sites as well...
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 9:51PM
dan says:

@Rob True! )

@Tony Ortega - amazing story!! Congrats'!!!
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 9:55PM
Rachel Ellis says:

This is the stuff movies are made of. Tony your writing is inspiring.
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 9 2010 @ 9:59PM
newspopularity says:

thats good, but are you its ok with her?

Between Jenn Sterger and Deanna Favre, is There a Relationship with There Scandal?
http://newspopularity.blogspot.com/2...nna-favre.html
Posted On: Sunday, Oct. 10 2010 @ 12:20AM
Anonymous says:

The writing in this article is awful. My god.
Posted On: Sunday, Oct. 10 2010 @ 10:54AM
Andreas says:

Those who keep spamming long blocks of "David Bruce McMahan" in order to boost this article's Google rank should know that this has the exact opposite effect! The article has already plummeted in rank because of this, as did the reddit.com thread about it when people spammed McMahan's name there.

Wise up. This isn't 1999 anymore.
Posted On: Sunday, Oct. 10 2010 @ 12:42PM
gerald votruba says:

The author of this article is most definitely a hack. This is the writing style of a disgruntled 13 year old. Vaguely interesting story made unbearable by hyperbolic writing. This is another drop in the barrel of the death of american journalism. Don't they teach you people anything at your universities?
Posted On: Sunday, Oct. 10 2010 @ 2:28PM
Mayra Bobowiec says:

What I do not understand is how youre not even much more well-liked than you might be now. You're just so bright. You know so much about this theme, made me reflect on it from so many diverse sides. Its like men and women are not attracted unless it has something to do with Lady gaga! Your stuffs amazing. Continue the good work!
Posted On: Sunday, Oct. 10 2010 @ 5:46PM
Nikita Series says:

I think I just about threw up. That McMahan man, is the purest description of a "BITCH".
Posted On: Sunday, Oct. 10 2010 @ 6:16PM
Anonymous says:

This article is utter shit. It's written by what seems to be a three year old who has some what of a grude against a wealthy man who everyone is trying to get rich off. Maybe if America worked hard at real jobs instead of just trying to make a buck off someone else's name the country would be in better financial standing. It makes me sick to see how many people respond positivly to this article. Tony you are simply a cunt and im sorry you have to result to writting something that is as utterly shit as this.
Posted On: Sunday, Oct. 10 2010 @ 6:32PM
Anonymous says:

This article is utter shit. It's written by what seems to be a three year old who has some what of a grude against a wealthy man who everyone is trying to get rich off. Maybe if America worked hard at real jobs instead of just trying to make a buck off someone else's name the country would be in better financial standing. It makes me sick to see how many people respond positivly to this article. Tony you are simply a cunt and im sorry you have to result to writting something that is as utterly shit as this.
Posted On: Sunday, Oct. 10 2010 @ 6:36PM
Gangsta Luv Lyrics says:

Christine O'Donnell really needs to shut up right now. She is doing nothing but making herself look like an absolute imbecile.
Posted On: Sunday, Oct. 10 2010 @ 9:29PM
Posporomaker says:

This has officially reached the Philippines shores.
Posted On: Sunday, Oct. 10 2010 @ 10:09PM
Lidia17 says:

Andreas says:
Those who keep spamming long blocks of "David Bruce McMahan" in order to boost this article's Google rank should know that this has the exact opposite effect! The article has already plummeted in rank because of this

Who says that's not the desired effect?
Posted On: Monday, Oct. 11 2010 @ 1:13AM
Chester says:

I think this story is interesting because we see how much power money really has. With all the documentation on this, why haven't we seen the story covered by larger media organizations?

I don't care about the incest because it's really none of my business. But what makes it the business of the public is how much Bruce is abusing the legal system to cover his tracks. He made his private life public by using the court system.

And would any of us really give a shit if this story was about some guy living in a trailer park? Besides thinking "man that is messed up" would anyone give it any more thought? And people commenting here act like they've never heard of incest. It happens more than anyone could imagine.

To everyone who says that the daughter was just as sick as the father - we do not know what it's like to be in her situation. Maybe she just cared about money. Maybe she was traumatized as a child and took any kind of love she could get. Maybe Bruce was a master manipulator and really fucked with her head. We just don't know the psychology behind it. It's all speculation.

And are people really sick and perverted just for the sake of it? There is most likely something psychologically wrong with people involved in incest. So saying Bruce is a "dirty bastard" does nothing but make the rest of us feel superior for not having incestuous relationships. Is that all you have to say about it? Can you think deeper into how and why people do it?

Also interesting - there are some cultures that accept incestuous relationships as normal. How much of our opinion about incest is formed because our western culture says it's wrong? Or is it innate to us?
Posted On: Monday, Oct. 11 2010 @ 1:18AM
Some guy says:

I uploaded the video higher up in the page, but now there is a takedown notice being served.

David Bruce McMahan is still trying to quash the fact he had an incestuous affair with his daughter.
Posted On: Monday, Oct. 11 2010 @ 5:28AM
Anonymous says:

They are both sick. He was a disgusting old man, and she was an twisted bitch who did it for the money and lifestyle. Sure she had recurring bouts of sanity, but still a sick bitch.

I don't agree at all with how the article paints her as a victim.
Posted On: Monday, Oct. 11 2010 @ 6:09AM
Peter says:

The comments with repetitions of his name should be deleted - they do the opposite of what is intended, google ticks this site down in its search results for obvious gaming of their ranking system.
Posted On: Monday, Oct. 11 2010 @ 1:00PM
Fan says:

Thanks for sharing this info, for writing it, for fighting that sad excuse for a human being.

Ill make sure to link to this article whenever I can.
Posted On: Monday, Oct. 11 2010 @ 5:42PM
Ami says:

If you just want to get some kicks playing "Judge Judy" here, just want that pleasurable jolt of self-satisfaction that comes from thinking to oneself, "I'm soooo much better than they are" then have your fun. But if you're interested in trying to understand this at all then read this thoughtful article from The Guardian newspaper about a physiological phenomenon called "Genetic sexual attraction":

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardia...kend7.weekend2

Also, I agree that the repetitive posts of the subject's name should be removed.
Posted On: Monday, Oct. 11 2010 @ 5:56PM
america o'connell says:

Are they a Jewish couple?
Posted On: Tuesday, Oct. 12 2010 @ 9:17AM
inuxx says:

It's obviously not on to exploit someone's confused just-discovered-her-parent feelings to sleep with her (although not sure why it makes it worse that they defiled the holy ground of Westminster Abbey, "where the kings and queens of England are crowned" -- it's not exactly Calvary, Tony) but like an unfortunately large amount of alt-weekly investigative journalism quaking in the shadow of HST, this is probably the most obnoxiously self-righteous way the story could possibly have been told. (Also unclear on why this incident, already thoroughly covered in two New Times articles, and with no serious developments since then, merited another five pages -- because some guy on Wikipedia called you a hack? This must be one of those self-fulfilling prophecies I've read so much about.) It's like some kind of stress reliever for people who haven't had the opportunity to really be disgusted at some prepackaged scum for a while, with Special Bonus: email Wikipedia and be part of the crusade yourself! Releases endorphins I guess.
Posted On: Tuesday, Oct. 12 2010 @ 11:14AM
Ben says:

I have to agree with inuxx's comment. The piece actually starts out good, but it gets more and more unhinged toward the end, especially when dreaming up some Wikipedia conspiracy.
Posted On: Tuesday, Oct. 12 2010 @ 12:06PM
Arpad Golgoth says:

Is this guy a muslim, cause he is following Mohammed's relationaship template to the letter. Leave to the Religion of peace to be our guide in all things human.
Posted On: Tuesday, Oct. 12 2010 @ 1:55PM
Craig says:

Well, she was way over 18 and he wasn't drugging her, so it sounds consensual to me. Gross, yeah. Sick, probably. But as long as they're not making inbred babies, I guess it's up to them if they want to have hot hillbilly sex. While I don't see a problem with the author being so forceful in investigating a rich ass trying to buy a clean reputation, it would be good if the writer would also keep in mind the other people involved who might just want to move on from this chapter in their lives.
Posted On: Tuesday, Oct. 12 2010 @ 5:21PM
Grace Uli says:

Unbelievable!!!
Posted On: Tuesday, Oct. 12 2010 @ 7:16PM
snooks says:

Somehow i get the feeling Tony was whacking off while writing this old rehash.
Posted On: Tuesday, Oct. 12 2010 @ 9:31PM
TRA says:

Great article! But in my opinion, the daughter's just as disturbing as her "dad" is.
Posted On: Wednesday, Oct. 13 2010 @ 4:21AM
Carmelo Dangelo says:

I just cannot get enough information on the Philippines. I am considering to stay there soon.
Posted On: Wednesday, Oct. 13 2010 @ 7:10PM
Justin Ames says:

This is an amazing story. Thank you for having the balls to publish this and to not be intimidated into silence. I wish other media outlets had such courage.
Posted On: Wednesday, Oct. 13 2010 @ 7:39PM
JM says:

What's really bizarre here, and many don't seem to be pointing out--WHY IS THIS ARTICLE ONLY DIRECTED AT THE FATHER?

The daughter willing had relations with him for years. It's not like she was roofied or brainwashed prior to every single incident. This article contains many of the daughters' own quotes which confirm her to be equally as deviant as her father, and yet shockingly only the man bears the brunt of the blame.

Look, i know how long women have been 'oppressed' by evil rich white guys, but can't we EVER admit when they are in the wrong?
Posted On: Wednesday, Oct. 13 2010 @ 7:40PM
Michael says:

The reason the article is directed at the father and written in the style that it is is because it's half-editorial, written as a response to yet another motion to sue the author for exposing it in the first place. It's not so much a straight news story (the two linked stories are probably more like that) so much as a "fuck you" to McMahon for trying to silence (or punish) the editor of the publications that printed the original articles.
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 14 2010 @ 4:38AM
Patience says:

http://mcmahan-philanthropy.com/family

tsk tsk tsk. Bruce McMahan is so bad. Hiding his true self by claiming to be a philantrophist. Deep inside he is a monster.
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 14 2010 @ 7:47AM
Gibberish says:

Hey it's not all about him being rich.
It's mostly about him being evil.
Since he is really rich, it gives him a few more tools to work with.

But what an awesome story.
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 14 2010 @ 9:58AM
Dogwood says:

Michael is correct.

McMahan is trying to silence everyone with his lawyers.

Eventually it backfires like his crappy car!
Posted On: Thursday, Oct. 14 2010 @ 10:09AM
Chapó says:

Incredible work, Tony. What a shame for the Wikipedia part...really not something you would expect from a company like that.
Posted On: Sunday, Oct. 17 2010 @ 11:57AM
james_from_the_city_of_cambridge says:

I'm assuming he's a gigantic contributor to the Republican Party...
Posted On: Saturday, Oct. 23 2010 @ 1:15AM

Old 11-10-2010, 11:31 PM   #3
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

http://i.imgur.com/EA4fk.png

Old 11-10-2010, 11:46 PM   #4
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Blubberella - Official Trailer
Uploaded by dreadcentral. - Check out other Film & TV videos.

Old 11-10-2010, 11:49 PM   #5
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Old 11-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #6
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

hahahaha "Arkansas with a beach"

Old 11-10-2010, 11:56 PM   #7
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #8
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #9
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:01 AM   #10
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:03 AM   #11
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:05 AM   #12
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:08 AM   #13
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:11 AM   #14
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:20 AM   #15
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Showing posts 221-240 of 247
Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Highest rated

* < PREV
* …
* NEXT >

rustypelican
Seattle, WA
181 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:37 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (11) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (3)
report abuse
Poor inconvenienced college students. It should take them all of a minute to figure out they can get the same thing by mixing vodka with Mountain Dew. Of course, with all the ADHD stimulants out there, an Adderall and Red Bull with vondka is probably much preferred to an expensive can of Booty Sweat, or whatever that junk is called.

UTHorsey
Edmonds, WA
241 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:36 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (17) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (0)
report abuse
Roland,

What makes something wrong? Is marijuana wrong in and of itself, or is it wrong because the government says it is?

herrbrahms
Seattle, WA
205 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:34 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (10) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (1)
report abuse
Now what am I supposed to do with my weekends?

spiro spiros
Seattle, WA
116 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:33 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (1) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (30)
report abuse
It's about time! It's rebellious and fun to get intoxicated when you are young and feel like nothing can hurt you. The problem is that it is common for some people (some of your friends) to take it too far and not stop. When you get a little older and see people you know fall apart because they've abused their bodies with intoxicants, then you realize it wasn't worth the initial "fun" you thought you were having.

When you let yourself get out of control, bad things happen!

G23
Seattle, WA
78 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:33 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (12) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (5)
report abuse
Gdam Communists.

BigKevin
seattle, WA
75 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:32 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (20) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (2)
report abuse
We should ban vodka and red bull, too, so that on one could make themselves a drink like that.

In fact, I think we should ban alcohol. I don't think we've tried that?

David the Great
Washington
299 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:29 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (45) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (2)
report abuse
Dear Governor Gregoire, State Legislature, and Washington state liquor control board.

I'm sorry to inform you that your application to be my mother has been rejected. The position has been filled by the woman who gave birth to me nearly 30 years ago.

Please, do not bother to reapply.

Signed,
Responsible Washington State Resident.

Roland1903
Seattle, WA
508 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (2) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (37)
report abuse
I'm for the ban. It will make it safer for young people. When I was young, I was VERY stupid--much more than I am today. Just because other things that are legal are also unhealthy is no argument for keeping these alcohol/caffeine drinks on the shelves. I remember my first grade teacher telling our class constantly that two wrongs don't make a right. People who want to legalize marijuana should take to heart what that wise teacher said.

David the Great
Washington
299 comments
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (25) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (3)
report abuse
This is a stupid knee jerk reaction.

The minors that got sick were underage and it was illegal for them to be drinking ANY alcoholic beverage in the first place.

Are they planning to ban beer next time an underage college freshman drinks a quadruple shot latte then goes to a kegger and drinks too much Bud Light?

sailhiker210
Seattle
117 comments
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (25) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (4)
report abuse
The surest way to stop college kids from overdrinking any kind of alcohol is to ban college students.

It doesn't seem they are learning anything anyways.

Ninian Reid
Edinburgh, Scotland
1 comments
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (13) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (1)
report abuse
Here in Scotland, many politicians have expressed grave concern over the caffeine-loaded drink, Buckfast. Amazinlngly, this heady brew is made by Monks !

magnoliadawg
magnolia, WA
13 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:24 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (34) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (3)
report abuse
Last Saturday, my wife and I drank a bottle of wine with dinner, then enjoyed a cup of coffee with our desert. Are we required to self-report to the State?

sailhiker210
Seattle
117 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:22 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (25) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (3)
report abuse
Thanks for saving us from ourselves. Without the government we all be dead.

ulfgard
Seattle, WA
14 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (31) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (2)
report abuse
Dear WA State,

Thank you for allowing us to continue to consume alcohol in some form. I humbly grovel and pray thee that we might be permitted to buy some beer at some point in the future.

Your obedient servant,
Taxpayer

2awsome
seattle
215 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:19 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (28) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (3)
report abuse
So we learned that Democrats and Republicans can work together to take freedom away from the people. It's refreshing that they can find some common ground.

magnoliadawg
magnolia, WA
13 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:18 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (26) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (5)
report abuse
Some college kid is going to make a fortune running cases of that in from Oregon and Idaho.

fullspeedahead
Seattle, WA
63 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (31) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (3)
report abuse
This doesn't do anything. People can still mix alcohol and energy drinks on their own. What we need is a ban on stupid, irresponsible drinkers.

goodluckwiththat
Seattle
10 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:14 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (39) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (5)
report abuse
Boo......... I don't drink that crap, but what I hate even more is the government (state in this case) making my choices for me.... If you can sell cancer in a 20 pack you can sell black out in a can..... hypocrites

thelonious
Seattle, WA
44 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:14 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (67) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (8)
report abuse
Click thumbs up if you got ridiculously drunk and sick at least once when you were a teenager.

conspiracypirate
peoples republic of seattle
38 comments
November 10, 2010 at 11:13 AM
Rating: [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (32) [You must be signed in to rate this post.] (5)
report abuse
...here we go with the NannyState again

.... just like San Francisco, are we going to ban Happy Meals too?

OK. So... if someone dies from over-imbibing red wine... will the State put St. Michelle out of business?

Come on people... Wise Up!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:22 AM   #16
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:22 AM   #17
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

In Light of the Four Loko Ban, We Have No Other Choice
Comments (36) RSS
Oldest First Unregistered On Unregistered Off Registered On Registered Off Add a comment
Comment by Reg on November 10, 2010 at 2:01 PM 1
At least this product tastes good.
Posted by Reg on November 10, 2010 at 2:01 PM
Comment by STJA on November 10, 2010 at 2:02 PM 2
STJA 2
But so much less of that sweet sweet caffeine!
Posted by STJA on November 10, 2010 at 2:02 PM
Comment by ddecounter on November 10, 2010 at 2:02 PM 3
@ 60$ a handle.

Way to stick it to the liquor board man.
Posted by ddecounter on November 10, 2010 at 2:02 PM
Comment by gloomy gus on November 10, 2010 at 2:03 PM 4
gloomy gus 4
Yeah, if you don't mix in enough caffeine to match Loko the booze-drowsiness might kick in. Good luck! And that is a nice color for a shirt.
Posted by gloomy gus on November 10, 2010 at 2:03 PM
Comment by sall on November 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM 5
sall 5
You were going to buy it anyway.
Posted by sall on November 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM
Comment by Proteus on November 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM 6
Crush up some No-Doz in that and you're golden.
Posted by Proteus on November 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM
Comment by Urgutha Forka on November 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM 7
Urgutha Forka 7
Skip the bourbon, drink Scotch instead.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on November 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM
Comment by Will in Seattle on November 10, 2010 at 2:07 PM 8
Will in Seattle 8
Just stop whining and go buy some Kahlua.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on November 10, 2010 at 2:07 PM
Comment by care bear on November 10, 2010 at 2:08 PM 9
care bear 9
Way better choice than Four Loko.
Posted by care bear on November 10, 2010 at 2:08 PM
Comment by Mary P. Traverse on November 10, 2010 at 2:13 PM 10
Mary P. Traverse 10
I'll be right down.
Posted by Mary P. Traverse http://www.marytraverse.com/ on November 10, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Comment by Fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 2:16 PM 11
Fnarf 11
Please don't turn this into a conversation about alcohol. By doing so you are merely playing into the hands of the neo-Prohibitionists who, even when they reluctantly permit the consumption of a legal product -- even when they consume it themselves -- do so in full shameful awareness of the great moral laxity that is being undertaken here. Don't go along with them.

Consuming Maker's Mark (or Four Loko) is not a moral issue. It is a class issue, and a cultural issue. In the case of Maker's Mark it is also a connection to American history and agriculture; in the case of Four Loko it is a connection to modern corporate business practices and modern youth-management practices.

In short, the alcohol is the least interesting thing in that bottle.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 2:16 PM
Comment by doceb on November 10, 2010 at 2:16 PM 12
I agree that the ban is silly, but at least with this you have a good idea of how much alcohol you are drinking.
Posted by doceb on November 10, 2010 at 2:16 PM
Comment by ddecounter on November 10, 2010 at 2:19 PM 13
fnarf, I kinda want to lick you right now.
Posted by ddecounter on November 10, 2010 at 2:19 PM
Comment by Fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 2:27 PM 14
Fnarf 14
@13, is that because you really like me, or because I'm covered in agave nectar?
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 2:27 PM
Comment by STJA on November 10, 2010 at 2:27 PM 15
STJA 15
Youth-management??? What the fuck is "youth-management"?

There's no cattle-prod in Four Loko.
Posted by STJA on November 10, 2010 at 2:27 PM
Comment by Will in Seattle on November 10, 2010 at 2:31 PM 16
Will in Seattle 16
@13 and @14 clearly show the horrific consequences of consuming alcohol and stimulants.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on November 10, 2010 at 2:31 PM
Comment by Fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 2:39 PM 17
Fnarf 17
@15, youth management is what society does (poorly) when it produces large numbers of nimrods who think that getting wasted on popcorn-flavored Four Loco is a good idea, and what society does (poorly) when it produces large numbers of nimrods who think that discussing the possible ban on Four Loko is a good way for government to occupy its time.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 2:39 PM
Comment by also on November 10, 2010 at 3:14 PM 18
It's a sad commentary on literacy rates at The Stranger when even *******, by far the most coherent and articular writer on staff, confuses "in lieu of" with "in light of". "In lieu of" means *instead of*.
Posted by also on November 10, 2010 at 3:14 PM
Comment by Fifty-Two-Eighty on November 10, 2010 at 3:17 PM 19
Fifty-Two-Eighty 19
Sorry, Mr. Grammar Critic, but "in light of" is perfectly acceptable.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on November 10, 2010 at 3:17 PM
Comment by doceb on November 10, 2010 at 3:17 PM 20
@18: Maybe he's actually saying that instead of the Four Loko ban, the State is forcing everyone to drink a bottle of liquor.
Posted by doceb on November 10, 2010 at 3:17 PM
Comment by sall on November 10, 2010 at 3:17 PM 21
sall 21
@ 13 wants to lick Frnarf because Fnarf looks like he sweats butter or Crisco. Popcorn flavored four loko might actually come from Fnarf.
Posted by sall on November 10, 2010 at 3:17 PM
Comment by devilsmoke on November 10, 2010 at 3:17 PM 22
devilsmoke 22
three parts coffee, one part Maker's Mark. That'll get you through the day. and no conspicuous can to give you away.
Posted by devilsmoke on November 10, 2010 at 3:17 PM
Comment by CharlesYFarley on November 10, 2010 at 3:35 PM 23
CharlesYFarley 23
Personally, I like Medaglia d' Oro® mixed with Gatorade®. One quart of the latter and one 6-ounce bottle of the former is about right.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooommmmmmmmmmmm!
Posted by CharlesYFarley http://mcaf.ee/7ab9d on November 10, 2010 at 3:35 PM
Comment by ******* Holden on November 10, 2010 at 3:37 PM 24
******* Holden 24
@ 18) Thank you. Fixed. Our literacy is currently compromised by an excess of Four Loko and bourbon.
Posted by ******* Holden on November 10, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Comment by Fairhaven on November 10, 2010 at 3:41 PM 25
Fnarf Wrote:
"In short, the alcohol is the least interesting thing in that bottle."

I agree. Especially on a cold night when snuggled up to one's honey after both of us have consumed a tumbler or two. How I do love winter.

Posted by Fairhaven on November 10, 2010 at 3:41 PM
Comment by Fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 4:07 PM 26
Fnarf 26
By the way, I just celebrated the ban by buying a can of Four Loko, which I would not otherwise have done in a million years. Blue Raspberry flavor; they didn't have Popcorn.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 4:07 PM
Comment by sall on November 10, 2010 at 4:15 PM 27
sall 27
Brace yourself for a headache. All Four Loko consumers are more daring and have less regard for their physical wellbeing than I.
Posted by sall on November 10, 2010 at 4:15 PM
Comment by Fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 4:17 PM 28
Fnarf 28
@27, oh, I didn't say I was going to drink it. I think I'm just going to carry it around with me.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 4:17 PM
Comment by Cienna Madrid on November 10, 2010 at 4:23 PM 29
@28, it doubles as mace.
Posted by Cienna Madrid on November 10, 2010 at 4:23 PM
Comment by Fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 4:55 PM 30
Fnarf 30
@29, that might come in handy. I find myself in need of mace CONSTANTLY.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 4:55 PM
Unregistered Comment on November 10, 2010 at 5:30 PM 31
""that might come in handy. I find myself in need of mace CONSTANTLY."

of course you do, because of all the black dudes 'n all.
Posted by rascist conservidiot from the suburbs on November 10, 2010 at 5:30 PM
Comment by Fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 5:42 PM 32
Fnarf 32
@31, what? I'm referring to the comely young ladies, all trying to rip my clothing off. Or angry Slog readers wanting to do the same to my internal organs.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 10, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Comment by Canuck on November 10, 2010 at 5:54 PM 33
Canuck 33
"I'm referring to the comely young ladies, all trying to rip my clothing off."

Aha, the gold cat suit finally makes sense...it was protective gear.

And, our postal code is T0L0K0, which perhaps makes us an optimal testing ground. Do they make Caribou Flavour?
Posted by Canuck on November 10, 2010 at 5:54 PM
Comment by Free Lunch on November 10, 2010 at 6:11 PM 34
Free Lunch 34
Glad to see you guys have a new product-placement sponsor. Next on your list: an AA sponsor.
Posted by Free Lunch on November 10, 2010 at 6:11 PM
Unregistered Comment on November 10, 2010 at 6:41 PM 35
@32: oh, ok, it is just that I need to needlessly inject race into every comment thread because of my obsessive troll nature.

IT's ALL THE FAULT of The BLACK MAN!!!

see?
Posted by rascist conservidiot from the suburbs on November 10, 2010 at 6:41 PM
Comment by MR. Language Person on November 10, 2010 at 8:15 PM 36
MR. Language Person 36
@7. No man, bourbon is the way to go. Quality stuff for the money. Try any of the Van Winkle line. I know Wisconsin is cheaper than---well, anywhere, but at $60 for the 12 yr or $95 for the 15 yr, I'll put either up against any scotch at the price. It may not have the peat notes, but I don't like that stuff anyway. I like the extra oak (barrels must be unused for bourbon. Then they're shipped off to make scotch, for which they must be used first).

Oh, and it's 'Merrican.

Old 11-11-2010, 12:25 AM   #18
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

I don't wanna go to school

Just wanna be a fool

Just wanna play video games

Everything else is really lame

(I) Just wanna play video games

All the time and every day

Parents say it's fryin' my brain

Just because I can't remember my name

I just wanna play video games

Gamecube, Xbox, Playstation 2

Knew all about them as soon as they're new

I just wanna play video games

Just wanna play video games (ya heard)

Just wanna play video games (every day)

Just wanna play video games (How'd ya know?)

(Aw man)

We don't have school today

They say it's conference day

But everyone knows anyway

The teachers are at home playing video games

(I) Just wanna play video games (ya heard)

(I) Just wanna play video games (every day)

Just wanna play video games (How'd ya know?)

I don't wanna go to school

I just wanna be a fool

Everything else is really lame

Old 11-11-2010, 12:26 AM   #19
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Old 11-11-2010, 12:29 AM   #20
Andy /

these are the best threads