Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Music Board Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 06-21-2016, 01:49 PM   #61
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music.

Hello, my name is Kimono Sharter and I have invented a theory!

Old 06-21-2016, 01:55 PM   #62
Elphenor
Braindead

And as if anyone cares about The Bunnymen in 2016 other than "hipsters"

Old 06-21-2016, 01:56 PM   #63
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Hello, my name is Kimono Sharter and I have invented a theory!

Old 06-21-2016, 05:23 PM   #64
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
Slunken, this is the most masterful troll thread ever. Great job buddy. He swallowed the whole lure and is swimming out into deep water.
*bows gracefully

Old 06-21-2016, 10:52 PM   #65
Elphenor
Braindead

I must preach, it is out of my control

CW is probably Slunkens troll account how genius would that be

Old 06-22-2016, 12:17 AM   #66
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
I don't prefer the most entry level artists because I've moved past them.
Does that mean you threw out your Muse shirt?

Old 06-22-2016, 09:39 AM   #67
Elphenor
Braindead

It means I don't prefer Muse to any of the bands they were influenced by

Not saying there's anything wrong with liking easy music it just becomes open season when you make claims of "better than"

Old 06-22-2016, 01:19 PM   #68
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

Haha cool

Old 06-22-2016, 02:10 PM   #69
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine Wheel View Post
This whole thread is just hipsters patting each other on the back for liking a band that most people don't even fucking know about or care about. I think this entire board is kind of a safe haven for hipsters who in real life can't relate to the average person's taste in music.
I disagree. Personally I check the boards for funny new Jeff Goldblum videos

http://m.motherjones.com/files/goldblum.jpg

Old 06-22-2016, 10:45 PM   #70
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
Early Coldplay

Get. The fuck. Out.
Lmao

Come on man! You know that song Yellow and shit!? haha