Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Default A breakup of the Eurozone! jczeroman throws a parade!

OK, no it is not broken up yet. However, quite a ton of hyperactive media types have jumped on this bandwagon.

With Germany's bond auction today, the pleading to the IMF, the ongoing Greece and Italy quandaries, and the Eurozone ministries today basically meeting to try every possible approach to saving their currency, there are serious implications the region will very soon face.

I'm not nearly as caught up on this as I once was (and wish I still were), and in no way do I see a) the Eurozone crumbling and b) the Euro going away (that's practically impossible IMO), anyone have any guesses as to what eventually becomes of this mess?

In most ways, it's actually much worse than the U.S. economic crisis. Germany is the power, but I'm not sure they have the resources to save the dead weight around their neck.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:06 PM   #2
The Omega Concern
Banned

The average lifespan of a currency is 27 years so it wouldn't be that shocking for the euro to go bye-bye. Nigel Firage recent "I told you so" speech in parliament showed how he was always right about the euros inevitable doom.

The western elites are in freak out mode as the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) are clearly staging their own economic system away from the USD. In related matters, you notice how you don't hear about Iceland anymore? They told the central banks to fuck off and arrested those who shafted their currency and went about their way. Iceland's economy is fine now compared to the countries that bent over and took the bailouts.

What's to come of it? I know the crooks in the west will lash out eventually like a cornered rat and provoking war and chaos will be what they try. I'm just wondering if what I hear about their Euro failure to be just that, their failure at a New World Order by aligning the worlds currencies into one. It's either that or they will bring about a solution (one world currency) from the chaos they created (through the gross banking and financial fraud). Devilish and desperate but I figure they gotta have some type of audible since their dream of the Euro is crashing.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 11-29-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Old 11-30-2011, 02:36 AM   #3
Order 66
Socialphobic

the cradle of western civilization gets sucked into the black hole from whence it came

Old 11-30-2011, 04:48 AM   #4
jczeroman

The Euro in its present form will end. It is simply inevitable, as that is the way it was set up. It will either be reset and retariffed (most likely, and is historically most often what happens). The less likely scenario is to back it up by some kind of commodity or basket of commodities - but central bankers don't like the limits that this has, so I just don't see this happening.

It would be great to see a devolution to the Swiss model. Independent treaties which effectively create the exact same integration without the unaccountable bureaucracy. I wonder if the UK may adopt such a position, especially if things remain precarious.

Old 11-30-2011, 06:38 AM   #5
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster

i agree with all of this

Old 11-30-2011, 04:25 PM   #6
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ault_swaps.png

Old 11-30-2011, 04:37 PM   #7
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

No worries here, the Fed is getting involved in the zero crisis now. And China is looking to reclassify its monetary system!

Old 12-01-2011, 02:12 AM   #8
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

the olympics stimulate the economy i thought

Old 12-01-2011, 03:13 AM   #9
lala
Banned

UK propaganda

Old 12-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #10
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

UK = austerity = double dip recession = "we need more austerity" = more recession

repeat & take it to the USA!

Old 12-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #11
thomas_bland
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
The average lifespan of a currency is 27 years so it wouldn't be that shocking for the euro to go bye-bye. Nigel Firage recent "I told you so" speech in parliament showed how he was always right about the euros inevitable doom.

The western elites are in freak out mode as the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) are clearly staging their own economic system away from the USD. In related matters, you notice how you don't hear about Iceland anymore? They told the central banks to fuck off and arrested those who shafted their currency and went about their way. Iceland's economy is fine now compared to the countries that bent over and took the bailouts.

What's to come of it? I know the crooks in the west will lash out eventually like a cornered rat and provoking war and chaos will be what they try. I'm just wondering if what I hear about their Euro failure to be just that, their failure at a New World Order by aligning the worlds currencies into one. It's either that or they will bring about a solution (one world currency) from the chaos they created (through the gross banking and financial fraud). Devilish and desperate but I figure they gotta have some type of audible since their dream of the Euro is crashing.
Quoting Nigel Firage as a reputable source is idiotic, you may as well quote Icke, which I think is what you are going for anyway.

Countries will drop out of the Euro and it'll be a rough ride. The other stuff, I dunno, realms of fantasy or an interesting view on reality. I dunno.

But don't go quoting Nige' - He's a fucking loon!

Old 12-07-2011, 10:57 PM   #12
The Omega Concern
Banned

That loon was spot on about the Euro.

Whats idiotic is you comparing an ex-athlete turned alien conspiracy theorist to the leader of the UK Independent party who recently spoke in parliament about how he was right about the fallacy of the Euro.

Old 12-09-2011, 03:50 PM   #13
thomas_bland
Ownz

I've not heard anything (until Today) that made sense, he's been dooming the Euro from a little Englander perspective for years. He made some comments about the GB needing a similar deal to Switzerland, which I thought was pretty logical.

My point (after 2 bottles of wine) was about the fact the only time i've seen him being taken seriously whilst watching NWO stuff on t'internet.

Old 12-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #14
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
The average lifespan of a currency is 27 years
this doesn't even make sense

Old 12-09-2011, 09:22 PM   #15
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

IT IS EXPONENTIALLY LESS LIKELY THAT A CURRENCY WILL LAST 54 YEARS! WE'RE DOOMED. 108?! TOTALLY FUCKED. Hang that fucking "Hussein" president of ours for this mess.

Old 12-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #16
Netphorian Gadabout
The Broom of the System

Talking

I still have ten euros from last time I was in France that I have not changed back to dollars. How does this affect me?

Old 12-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #17
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

you're still going to die soon like everyone else

Old 12-14-2011, 06:11 PM   #18
Ihaguitar
Apocalyptic Poster

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8...on11122011.jpg

Old 01-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #19
Ihaguitar
Apocalyptic Poster