Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2014, 08:23 PM   #61
noyen
Immortal

what are you wearing

Old 10-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #62
noyen
Immortal

yeah so juicy. like an episode of maury. some massive fuck up recants his feelings of an ex who posted here. so juicy. ever hear of airplanes? they exist. magnets and shit. who else do you know here? what are you going to do about one username next to another? beat off? acting like its shocking people use the internet to date? wow Poots. you using dialup?

Old 10-02-2014, 08:36 PM   #63
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
its actually worse not being in the relationship doing this 12 years on. it's fucking horrible. why even do it? i have an ex that does this on facebook. or did it. 2 years after breaking up. i found out about it. it makes you a cunt. it makes anyone a cunt who does this shit a cowardly cunt. she may have moved on with her life but you clearly have not if you have such vile things to say about someone who isn't even here to show her side of the story. you just spit it all out there in a extremely psychotic petty way. how could no shit be given when you air your dirty laundry no matter how old it is, and name the person. if you hadn't have then fine. its anonymous and no one knows who the hell youre talking about.

i dont see how this might relate to not giving a shit what people think you went to HS with that you'll never see again. this is the internet where shit written is somewhat more permanent than a thought in your brain. seriously, if you were so grown up and over it, you wouldnt need to overindulge us all and mention her name. your one sided story.

i still think people who do this are cunts. capital CUNT. forever. unforgiven. forever a shit stain on humanity. you can't bleach that shit out of your personality.
Fair enough.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:37 PM   #64
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

But jesus christ trots get over it.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:46 PM   #65
noyen
Immortal

do you open for louis ck?

Old 10-03-2014, 03:16 AM   #66
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
But jesus christ trots get over it.
nah dude it happens all the time, some dick with a guitar always the charmer. you're just the biggest con of them all because you're actually more of a miser and sad sack

i don't give a fuck what kind of dirty laundry you have, it really has nothing to do with the other person and everything to do with greasy homeless guys with no jobs picking up women because they play instruments

like seriously, you bring everything down (and this is coming from me) you have no sense of humor you're infatuated with yourself and you drone on endlessly who would be into that

Old 10-03-2014, 03:17 AM   #67
Trotskilicious
Banned

your idea of employment is "medical studies"

Old 10-03-2014, 03:31 AM   #68
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
It's like you have this image of me in your head that's just not the reality
This is what Trots does lol

Old 10-03-2014, 03:35 AM   #69
Trotskilicious
Banned

i bet he sleeps on a mattress on the floor

Old 10-03-2014, 05:00 AM   #70
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
nah dude it happens all the time, some dick with a guitar always the charmer.
Trotsky, you just have to pick yourself up a guitar man

Old 10-03-2014, 06:38 AM   #71
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
nah dude it happens all the time, some dick with a guitar always the charmer. you're just the biggest con of them all because you're actually more of a miser and sad sack

i don't give a fuck what kind of dirty laundry you have, it really has nothing to do with the other person and everything to do with greasy homeless guys with no jobs picking up women because they play instruments

like seriously, you bring everything down (and this is coming from me) you have no sense of humor you're infatuated with yourself and you drone on endlessly who would be into that
Are you 12

Old 10-03-2014, 06:58 AM   #72
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

had my six-monthly CT scans

something in my lungs this time

who's the biggest dickhead today

Old 10-03-2014, 07:04 AM   #73
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

fuck.

not me.

Old 10-03-2014, 07:26 AM   #74
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

maybe you can all go yell at each other about whose god is the coolest

Old 10-03-2014, 07:26 AM   #75
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria

that seems to help

Old 10-03-2014, 08:55 AM   #76
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
i bet he sleeps on a mattress on the floor
Nah its on a bed frame but i did sleep on a mattress on the floor for years, simply because i don't like bedframes and also i moved a lot and it's a bitch to move anything that big but the person sharing my bed wanted one. I have to say after a while you see the merits of having one.

Also if you think me on forum (droning on) is me in everyday life you've very mistaken. you'd be lucky to get two lines out of me. But you knew that. basically people seem to hate me online (at best not get me) and like me fine in everyday life. At least when i bothered knowing people. I'm pretty sure i nearly consciously make it happen this way.

Also i have a great sense of humor. Everything is pretty much a joke to me. Most people just can't seem to read me.

Also i've never been homeless.

And serioufuckinfsly my instruments playing never had anything to do with anything. It's kinda embarrassing you keep mentioning it. where do you get that shit? I'm pretty sure you'd ask any person i ever was with, that never entered in their thought process (what, did HRD mention something of the sort to you then?). It's not like i'm in a band or play live. I did that last time like ten years ago and it was such a shit band i never told anyone to show up. I nearly stopped playing music altogether for like 4 or 5 years too during which i was in two relationships. What the fuck.

Your lack of success in finding a girlfriend has nothing to do with the fact you don't play guitar. Pretty fucking sure. and if there HAVE been girls in your life who you feel dated shitbags only because they played an instrument (i guess some people might be THAT cliche), i'm here to tell you you probably shouldn't have liked those girls in the first place, i know i wouldn't.

You've got issues.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:00 AM   #77
Elijah Moon
Apocalyptic Poster

There's someone I'd like you to meet. She's called Brevity.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:05 AM   #78
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Yeah you're only the like 393712939348198319829348th person to tell me. If i haven't changed by now, i never will. I've been on the internet since 1999 and still haven't learned the value of brevity. It's not happening. At this point i actually kinda do it on purpose, really. Just one more thing people find annoying about me.

but I feel its especially important to go into details when i'm trying to tell trots his vision of girls and the power that musical instruments supposedly holds over them is fucked. At least in my specific case.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:06 AM   #79
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

funny story actually. I tried twitter two months ago.........

Old 10-03-2014, 04:13 PM   #80
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Keep on spreading that stereotype sure.

Anyway i'm convinced that never factored in with me. One would have to know how much i go out of my way not to play publicly (never mind even privately really) or advertise myself as a "musician" to see how that has no bearing.

Old 10-03-2014, 08:35 PM   #81
Trotskilicious
Banned

He didnt i just think hes scum, can we move on now

Old 10-03-2014, 08:37 PM   #82
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
I've been on the internet since 1999
so u think your all that b/c u know how many years u have been online?

Old 10-03-2014, 08:42 PM   #83
null123
Minion of Satan

I've been a contributor to internet culture since 97

Old 10-03-2014, 09:10 PM   #84
Mooney
Socialphobic

before i registered as Mooney in 2001, i post as The Imploding_Voice and nitrous/overcast...just to clear things up. i remember getting in flames wars with The Sacred & Profane in 2000. i think his name was vincent. fuck that guy.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:28 PM   #85
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthurt View Post
so u think your all that b/c u know how many years u have been online?
No i just mean that's its been 15 years of people telling me to STFU or at least keep it short and i still haven't so it's clearly lost on me.

Those that have been using the internet since the early 90's are the ones that are all that anyway.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:31 PM   #86
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooney View Post
before i registered as Mooney in 2001, i post as The Imploding_Voice and nitrous/overcast...just to clear things up. i remember getting in flames wars with The Sacred & Profane in 2000. i think his name was vincent. fuck that guy.
I thought Vincent was alright back then but i remember he got mad for not getting gifts as good as his siblings at xmas or some bs like that i don't quite remember.

I remember both your former names but not any details.

I just now remembered when i first joined i was actually named Vasariah. Not sure how long i kept that name. Probably not more than a handful of months. People thought i was a girl.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:40 PM   #87
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterlips View Post
Can we please make a thread for you both?
GAWD
I really just want to be his brah.

Old 10-03-2014, 10:26 PM   #88
F.Delacroix
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Day Spa View Post
had my six-monthly CT scans

something in my lungs this time
how heartwarming to see this ignored entirely

Old 10-03-2014, 10:38 PM   #89
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

People don't want to be brought down you know.

Most of us will die of cancer some time. Its terrifying to know of anyone that is going through it.

Old 10-03-2014, 10:39 PM   #90
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

like my mom didn't even tell us her cyst was cancerous until she had it removed.