Apocalyptic Poster

Hey Dazzargh, are you from Glasgow?

Old 04-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #32
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiofred View Post
Hey Dazzargh, are you from Glasgow?
yes mate....... how's it going, did you go to the gig in November? PM me i think i know what you're after lol .
easy bud

Old 04-14-2012, 07:31 AM   #33
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
three days is my minimum. before that you don't get the full effects, IME

and "two different ones"? lsd is lsd, duder. i guess you mean two different blotters or gels or something, but that's just branding
yeah man, im going for two hoffmans tonight i know what you mean about just being different brands, but you never know. And about DMT - i keep getting offered that but after reading about it it scares the s.it out of me,sounds a bit too intense.

peace

Old 04-14-2012, 09:00 AM   #34
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

DMT is cool cause it lasts a very short amount of time. it's also much more inward-focused. if that makes sense. I also didn't mind the taste too much. But then again I've smoked some fucked up shit in my life (pills)

have fun tonight.

Old 04-14-2012, 09:43 AM   #35
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
DMT is cool cause it lasts a very short amount of time. it's also much more inward-focused. if that makes sense. I also didn't mind the taste too much. But then again I've smoked some fucked up shit in my life (pills)

have fun tonight.

will do cheers

Old 04-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #36
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpycat View Post
Oh god, THE TASTE. Vile, vile shitty shit tasting shit. I can't even describe how horrible it tastes which is odd since I can't even compare the taste to anything at all except to say that it is literally the most gag inducing thing I've ever swallowed. Otherwise it basically tastes uniquely like nothing in particular. Know what I mean?
It basically tastes and smells like a burning plastic bag, but I didn't at all think it was as bad as you are describing. It's not exactly pleasant, but not really any worse than swallowing shrooms. actually it tastes/smells a lot like salvia IIRC except that the trip is about 100 times more pleasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzargh View Post
And about DMT - i keep getting offered that but after reading about it it scares the s.it out of me,sounds a bit too intense.

peace
Quote:
DMT is cool cause it lasts a very short amount of time. it's also much more inward-focused. if that makes sense. I also didn't mind the taste too much.
dazzargh, if you have had positive experiences with other hallucinogens I think you would be fine with DMT. It is very intense but like reprise says, it only lasts a few minutes and then you are totally normal. my friends and I took it and we all had very good experiences. you just sort of sit there giggling and smiling as your mind is rocketed into uncharted universes

Old 04-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #37
Radiofred
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
yes mate....... how's it going, did you go to the gig in November? PM me i think i know what you're after lol .
easy bud
Haha nothing like that ;-) Just good to see a fellow Glaswegian on here.

I was not at the last Glasgow gig but i was at all of their other Glasgow gigs 2000 - 2009

Old 04-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #38
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Haha nothing like that ;-) Just good to see a fellow Glaswegian on here.

I was not at the last Glasgow gig but i was at all of their other Glasgow gigs 2000 - 2009
cool mate - yeah i will forever regret not going to see them in 2000 - the last gig was amazing for me but my mate had seen them 3 times n thought it was shit! and hes a massive pumpkinheed. man if you close your eyes, apart from the noticeable absence of the power of jimmy it was just the same. still i remember reading in the NME that it was awesome and the stage and costumes etc were ughhhhh man i shouldve went!

Aye good to see another weegie lol - are you blue or green? haha

take it easy

Old 04-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #39
stumpycat
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
It basically tastes and smells like a burning plastic bag, but I didn't at all think it was as bad as you are describing. It's not exactly pleasant, but not really any worse than swallowing shrooms. actually it tastes/smells a lot like salvia IIRC except that the trip is about 100 times more pleasant

dazzargh, if you have had positive experiences with other hallucinogens I think you would be fine with DMT. It is very intense but like reprise says, it only lasts a few minutes and then you are totally normal. my friends and I took it and we all had very good experiences. you just sort of sit there giggling and smiling as your mind is rocketed into uncharted universes
Wait, you are talking about *smoking* DMT, aren't you? I didn't smoke it, I used the pharmahuasca homebrew method. If I was smoking it I wouldn't be complaining about it tasting like shit! Also only the smoked method gives you a short trip (like anything smoked) - the more traditional DMT method will give you hours upon hours of "fun" an will not be practical for you unless you have an entire day you can set aside. Salvia also I did not smoke (I used the sublingual absorption method) so I tasted it all right, but it's not bad in the same way - just sort of intensely bitter like you shoved your mouth full of collard greens or something.

Old 04-14-2012, 11:40 PM   #40
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

ah i didnt realize you used a brew. yeah thats a different animal

Old 04-16-2012, 08:30 AM   #41
Radiofred
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
cool mate - yeah i will forever regret not going to see them in 2000 - the last gig was amazing for me but my mate had seen them 3 times n thought it was shit! and hes a massive pumpkinheed. man if you close your eyes, apart from the noticeable absence of the power of jimmy it was just the same. still i remember reading in the NME that it was awesome and the stage and costumes etc were ughhhhh man i shouldve went!

Aye good to see another weegie lol - are you blue or green? haha

take it easy
I'm greener than green ;-) , Yourself?

I regret not going to that show cause it was a great setlist, tried getting tickets on the day actually but had no luck.

Old 04-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #42
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
I'm greener than green ;-) , Yourself?

I regret not going to that show cause it was a great setlist, tried getting tickets on the day actually but had no luck.
Yeah - im a bhoy - although i'm pretty pissed off with lennon , shouldve got the treble n he pissed about with the team, not good enough imo!!!

What gig was that the recent one? Man i thought it was brilliant, Window Paine, Geek USA and Silverfuck were outstanding - had a bit of banter at the end with some girl but he couldnae understand her it was pretty funny. Hope theyre tour the new album and im gonna drop some n experience actual bliss haha

Take it easy bud

Old 04-17-2012, 08:16 AM   #43
Radiofred
Apocalyptic Poster

I wish i went to the gig you were at is what i meant, fantastic setlist. Yeah I'm kinda with you, two trophys out of a possible six domestically isn't really good enough is it? i was at the league cup final against Killie. Terrible. Maybe the team was hungover from last week and dodgy ref decisions but still no excuse. This was the easiest opportunity a Celtic manager could ever have to get the treble.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #44
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter

Default !

Quote:
I wish i went to the gig you were at is what i meant, fantastic setlist. Yeah I'm kinda with you, two trophys out of a possible six domestically isn't really good enough is it? i was at the league cup final against Killie. Terrible. Maybe the team was hungover from last week and dodgy ref decisions but still no excuse. This was the easiest opportunity a Celtic manager could ever have to get the treble.

Exactly! What gets me the most is the rubbish he was saying about winning the Champions League!!!!!! If we dont stuff absolutely demolish the gers at home i then i couldnt care less about the league and they've won yet again with us blowing it.

Yeah man, gig was good - strange crowd though , lots of people asking him to play Zero and BWBW constantly, like just shut up and go if your not actually into them! Saw quite a few jakes get kicked out by the doormen too, i though pumpkin fans were smart decent people but obviously theres a few numptys wherever you go. £40 was a bit much though have to admit.

Anyway off to try my new supply and listen to the remastered albums.

Cheers pal.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #45
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

what kind of douche uses the word ineffable in a conversation about DMT

Old 04-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #46
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post

Douche is the gayest word you yanks use never mind him using ineffable. Piss off , really whats the point in replying to that anyway? Do you really have nothing better to do - before you fire that back at me im just bumping my thread - where are all the trippers at? I thought this would be a good thread hmmm

Old 04-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #47
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

boy you're fucking sensitive huh

that's cool alright man take care

Old 04-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #48
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
oh excuse me webster in what context would that word be appropriate

Old 04-19-2012, 05:41 AM   #49
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
oh excuse me webster in what context would that word be appropriate
Ineffable Douche - great band name!!! Peace guys stop arguing who cares.