Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2002, 05:00 AM   #61
mommy_drank

Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe_Zero1979:
i honestly dont know where you guys got englush major form. that is NOT my major, and as for grad school, i'm a student at Alfred University in New York you can visit the web sit to see it is a creadable college, www.alfreduniversity.edu. My Assioates degree is "Assioates in Applied science and Hotel/Restaurant Mgmt.". My Bachlors degree is in "Hotel/Resort Hospitality Mgmt.". And I'm currently a Business major at AU.

SO SUCK IT you fucking jeallous freeks
let me get this straight, you're going to grad school to manage McDonald's?! you're damn right i'm jealous!!

------------------
my mommy drank with me

Old 04-05-2002, 05:30 AM   #62
Liquid-J

Quote:
Originally posted by Ranger:
I bet dumbass got the lyrics wrong himself, and it was the teacher that knew the words.

hahahahah.

*high five*

Old 04-05-2002, 07:52 AM   #63
Mugwomp the 3rd

Come on dude, I'm almost feeling sorry for you! Atleast spellcheck your posts, so people will maybe think that you can construct adequate sentences...sheesh. I mean, englush instead of english is forgiveable but your grammar is going down the shithole! (BTW I am fifteen years old and no, I dont spellcheck my emails. Maybe it's just australian schools, but they expect us to be able to spell...hmm). Do us all a favour and POST THE BLOODY PAPER!!!!! ARRGGHHH!

------------------
"You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot!"

Old 04-05-2002, 07:49 PM   #64
jamesey

i think the average grade for people doing papers on the pumpkins is C-. dont do it

Old 04-05-2002, 08:20 PM   #65
frail_and_bedazzled

LOL @ this topic.

Old 04-05-2002, 08:40 PM   #66
lily1only

LOL @ the trolls!!!

Old 04-05-2002, 09:33 PM   #67
lonelytowers

thank you. just, thank you.

Old 04-05-2002, 09:37 PM   #68
Wise

hahaha I tryed to write a paper on the pumpkins once, didn't work, dont do it, it'll just piss you off when you get the mark

Old 04-05-2002, 09:38 PM   #69
doctor awkward

I really want to read the whole paper now.

...well, no, no I don't.

Old 04-05-2002, 09:39 PM   #70
Sumerian

Quote:
Originally posted by Mayfuck:
Hey be nice to queers!
:huh:

so wait....if someone is an asshat, we have to refrain from pointing it out because they are gay? being gay doesn't involve special favors above and beyond what anyone else gets. I don't care if a person fucks sheep...they get to have their B.S. called just like everyone else. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

Old 04-05-2002, 09:43 PM   #71
the Madonna of Humility

Joe_Zero, don't let these guys get to you...us true pumpkins fans really want to read your paper. The pumpkins have touched us all very deeply, and I'm interested in hearing the story of my fellow pumpkinheads, each and everyone of them. Please post your paper, I'm very interested in the message you're trying to spread.

Old 04-05-2002, 09:45 PM   #72
Wise

Quote:
Originally posted by the Madonna of Humility:
Joe_Zero, don't let these guys get to you...us true pumpkins fans really want to read your paper. The pumpkins have touched us all very deeply, and I'm interested in hearing the story of my fellow pumpkinheads, each and everyone of them. Please post your paper, I'm very interested in the message you're trying to spread.
Or come to our site where the people aren't asshats.

Old 04-05-2002, 09:59 PM   #73
Rima

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Rima:
Am I the only one interested in knowing what the lyrics were that the teacher "corrected"?
This was a bit of a bump to know what the lyrics were that your teacher corrected..

Can we know? http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

------------------
“I got an e-mail from Christina Aguilera. Know what she wrote? ‘Na na, wass up?’ You know what I wrote back? ‘I’m in bed watching an Eleanor of Aquitiaine documentary. [Imitates a school teacher:] Do you know who Eleanor of Aquitaine was?’ I am not gonna sit there and go, ‘Wass up?’ That [freaking] Disney tutor should be shot! And Christina doesn’t understand why I don’t want to sing back-up on her record!

- Courtney Love

My Bootpage:
http://disintegrated.net/rima

Old 04-05-2002, 10:53 PM   #74
melancholia

why would a management major write a paper on the smashing pumpkins...your prof probably corrected you because your content and proof reading sucked.

go back to the o-board, get sympathy there. maybe someone will start a post for you..."1000 posts to get the prof to change his mind and let you pass"...

it's finals time anyway... you should be doing your most important papers right about now... not some bullshit ode to the pumpkins... your prof is not going to care... this is where you have to make profound statements on why Burger King should become a Bed and Breakfast...

Old 04-07-2002, 08:55 PM   #75
disarmed zero

Talking

Quote:
i've been a member of the o-boards for a while now. and i though for some odd reason that this board would be better, with maturity but, wow i was totally wrong, well its ok i can be a mean fucker too.

TOO ALL OF YOU THAT DIDENT LIKE MY POST, FUCK OFF, I HOPE YOU ALL BLEED TO DEATH OUT OF YOURE ASSES! IF YOU ARE TRYING LOOK SMART OR SOMETHING, I DONT THINK POSTING RUDE COMMENTS ON A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE DELUSIONAL FUCKING FREEKS, AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE ME WOH WILL LAUGH AT AND PICK ON YOU EVERY CHANCE WE GET!

hahaha...

------------------
AIM - FallingNightSky
http://www.deadjournal.com/img/mood/...girl/angry.gif this is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

Old 04-07-2002, 09:00 PM   #76
Affectation

Arrow

A whopping fuck you to all of the losers in this post.

Honestly, chill the fuck out.

Old 04-07-2002, 09:23 PM   #77
AC_21

Quote:
This was a bit of a bump to know what the lyrics were that your teacher corrected..

Can we know? http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

I'd be interested too http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Old 04-07-2002, 09:39 PM   #78
Sacred Age Of Innocence

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Affectation:
A whopping fuck you to all of the losers in this post.

Honestly, chill the fuck out.
No no, fuck you http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Old 04-08-2002, 04:08 AM   #79
Siamese Dreamer

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by Mugwomp the 3rd:
Come on dude, I'm almost feeling sorry for you! Atleast spellcheck your posts, so people will maybe think that you can construct adequate sentences...sheesh. I mean, englush instead of english is forgiveable but your grammar is going down the shithole! (BTW I am fifteen years old and no, I dont spellcheck my emails. Maybe it's just australian schools, but they expect us to be able to spell...hmm). Do us all a favour and POST THE BLOODY PAPER!!!!! ARRGGHHH!

Australia schools aint't that great dude!!!! Where r u from????? if u say Tassy I'll LMFAO

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Old 04-08-2002, 09:23 AM   #80
Mugwomp the 3rd

Tassie? Wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole! I'm from Melbourne which is the best place to be if you have to be stuck in the uncultured hole that is Australia. Are we gunna see this paper or not??

------------------

Old 04-08-2002, 10:40 AM   #81
strange_one

I wonder why I hardly come to this board anymore?

Old 04-10-2002, 12:46 AM   #82
Siamese Dreamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Mugwomp the 3rd:
Tassie? Wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole! I'm from Melbourne which is the best place to be if you have to be stuck in the uncultured hole that is Australia. Are we gunna see this paper or not??

LMFAO, no kidding... Brissy is good, but it's a over-sized country town... I wanna move back to Canada, at least they have a music scene

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Old 04-10-2002, 11:02 PM   #83
Mugwomp the 3rd

Melbourne has a good music scene FOR Australia. We had summertime rocks (free alt/rock concerts every week all summer with people like Nick Barker). But what I would give to ESCAPE to somewhere ELSE...we should migrate together http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

*....remembers the actual point of this thread...feels stupid...*

------------------

Old 04-11-2002, 02:08 AM   #84
RockGirl

haha! you all are 12 yrs old! that's hilarious I didn't know you had such great music taste at so young!

Old 04-12-2002, 12:53 PM   #85
mojo

billy is an incredibly talented musician but lyrically he's no bob dylan or ian curtis.

Old 04-12-2002, 09:09 PM   #86
Ammy

Talking

ohhh.. so THIS is why I never visit the SP board...

Old 04-12-2002, 11:06 PM   #87
NegaBenji

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Ammy:
ohhh.. so THIS is why I never visit the SP board...
This is why I DO visit

Old 04-16-2002, 01:55 AM   #88
Joe_Zero1979

did you know that a "merkin" is a wig for youre crotch , made out of authentic pubic hair... for underage vaginas that want to buy beer.

Old 04-16-2002, 09:50 AM   #89
NegaBenji

Thumbs down

Quote:
did you know that a "merkin" is a wig for youre crotch , made out of authentic pubic hair... for underage vaginas that want to buy beer.
Oh now look, you've gone and ruined the whole thing now. Trolls aren't meant to admit they're trolls - CLOSE THIS CHARADE OF A THREAD PLEASE

Old 04-16-2002, 01:34 PM   #90
memories_unwind

Quote:
“I got an e-mail from Christina Aguilera. Know what she wrote? ‘Na na, wass up?’ You know what I wrote back? ‘I’m in bed watching an Eleanor of Aquitiaine documentary. [Imitates a school teacher:] Do you know who Eleanor of Aquitaine was?’ I am not gonna sit there and go, ‘Wass up?’ That [freaking] Disney tutor should be shot! And Christina doesn’t understand why I don’t want to sing back-up on her record!

- Courtney Love

Dave Grohl is Aguilera`s new boyfriend. I really want to know what Love thinks about the drummer of Kurt`s band now http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/eek.gif

[This message has been edited by memories_unwind (edited 04-16-2002).]