Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2017, 11:49 AM   #61
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Nice going.

Old 07-15-2017, 04:28 PM   #62
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I was at a Courtney show 3 or 4 years back and this cute red-haired chick with cut marks all over her arms came up to me to compliment me on my "ZERO" SP shirt. And then I started going on how Billy essentially wrote Celebrity Skin and she got super pissed off and started talking about about how Billy was only credited with 'contributing' to 4 songs. I said I wasn't sure about that, but pointed out that Corgan was at least clearly responsible for the best songs on the record. And then I went on about how Kurt clearly wrote live through this and she was also very pissed off... Goddamn Courtney Love fans.

Fucking Fuzzy... Even getting in SP arguments in real life settings
Another missed connection.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:49 PM   #63
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbags View Post
Melvoin died July 12.

By that time he already had OD'd twice. They were hanging on by a thread and knew it, that's why no MTV acoustic performance.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:46 PM   #64
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Poor Fuzzyphus. All the fellah wants to do is share some whole-hearted personal anecdotes and what does he get in return? Censure, condemnation, ridicule, scorn, ae even outright disdain.

I feel your pain, fellow bottom-tier boarder. Stay strong, Fuzzyphus.

Fulltoke out.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:51 PM   #65
Ram27
dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
By that time he already had OD'd twice. They were hanging on by a thread and knew it, that's why no MTV acoustic performance.

huh. i never knew the whole timeline before

can we talk about how shitty billy handled that whole situation

Quote:
The first of three drug abuses of Jimmy and Jonathan occured on the 29th at the band's show in Bangkok, Thailand. "Jonathan was fine, but Jimmy was definitely out of it," said Billy. Billy also warned Jonathan that if there was a second offense, he was to be fired. A second offense (and a fatal third offense for Jonathan) did occur three months later in May.
Quote:
The second of the three drug abuse incidents occurred on the 2nd in Lisbon, Portugal. Jimmy and Jonathan were both found unconscious outside a hotel, and rushed to the hospital for emergency treatment. "Adrenaline shots to the heart, the whole 'Pulp Fiction' bit," as Billy put it. After the show, Billy told Jonathan, "You're fired, but I want you to finish the tour because you're gonna leave us in the lurch."
They need actual help, not Corgan telling them they're fired for trying to handle an addiction. Maybe cancel some shows, check them into rehab. Maybe get some test kits so they can verify the purity of the heroin and not overdose. Maybe stay out of their business entirely and hope they're not stupid enough to kill themselves. Maybe get someone from the Frogs to fill in on keyboards after the Lisbon incident and actually properly fire Jonny so Jimmy doesn't have his heroin buddy on tour.