Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2002, 01:18 PM   #1
zwanphoric

Post Fans of the Smashing Pumpkins...Love Search

Since I proudly take the crown as the king of randomness, heres another random observation that I have stored in my mind that I now unleash upon the masses...

Why is it that a guy can't find a girl who loves The Smashing Pumpkins? This is quite a difficult thing...As stated many times before in these message boards, the music we like relates us to one another... As we all know, in the case of The Smashing Pumpkins, its a special relation.

I have had quite a few not-so-great-horrible-shitty-satan influenced relationships with girls over the past few years, and i've had enough with the whole dating thing...im tired of trying to get people to understand who i am. I'm sick of the fake bullshit.

I know these are not "love connection" message boards, but cut a guy some slack here. I'm just looking for some possible female companions who share the same intrests and obsessions that I do. I think that its important to obsess over the same things...to a degree anyway. The thing is, with a pumpkins fan, she can know quite a lot me without even seing my face...i can feel happy knowing that we're safe being ourselves around eachother.

So heres an ode to any single female smashing pumpkins fans...

I want to get to know you, better than anyone does.
I want to be able to feel safe with my emotions around you.
I want to be able to trust one another.
I want to feel comfortable being myself around you.
I want to laugh with you.
I want to be with you.
I want to believe in Love...

I'm not some three nippled wierdo or anything, don't worry. I'm just an 18 year old college student whos fed up with the way things are, and can be.

I doubt I'll get any replies, but if i do...

who knows what can happen.

"God Bless the Smashing Pumpkins"

Old 07-11-2002, 01:32 PM   #2
StillBecomingApart

*applauds*

------------------
<dndmepunk> you can't use english correctly but you know how to say fuck you, i find that funny
<dndmepunk> if you don't know english, you at least know fuck you
<dndmepunk> i don't know italian....i don't know italian bad words either

http://www.IofTheMourning.com/images/excel.jpg http://www.IofTheMourning.com/images/hayat.jpg http://www.IofTheMourning.com/images/puchuu.jpg

Old 07-11-2002, 02:15 PM   #3
Eulogy

Quote:
Originally posted by zwanphoric:
the music we like relates us to one another... As we all know, in the case of The Smashing Pumpkins, its a special relation.

Oh?

Old 07-11-2002, 02:23 PM   #4
zwanphoric

Yeah

if you can't see that then why are you here?

Old 07-11-2002, 03:38 PM   #5
Eulogy

Talking

Quote:
Yeah

if you can't see that then why are you here?
hahahahahaha

Old 07-11-2002, 03:39 PM   #6
zwanphoric

I guess I should be a comedian...

Old 07-11-2002, 03:50 PM   #7
Jesse Miller

Quote:
Since I proudly take the crown as the king of randomness, heres another random observation that I have stored in my mind that I now unleash upon the masses...

Why is it that a guy can't find a girl who loves The Smashing Pumpkins? This is quite a difficult thing...As stated many times before in these message boards, the music we like relates us to one another... As we all know, in the case of The Smashing Pumpkins, its a special relation.

I have had quite a few not-so-great-horrible-shitty-satan influenced relationships with girls over the past few years, and i've had enough with the whole dating thing...im tired of trying to get people to understand who i am. I'm sick of the fake bullshit.

I know these are not "love connection" message boards, but cut a guy some slack here. I'm just looking for some possible female companions who share the same intrests and obsessions that I do. I think that its important to obsess over the same things...to a degree anyway. The thing is, with a pumpkins fan, she can know quite a lot me without even seing my face...i can feel happy knowing that we're safe being ourselves around eachother.

I want to be with you.

I'm not some three nippled wierdo or anything, don't worry. I'm just an 18 year old college student whos fed up with the way things are, and can be.

Gay?

------------------
http://nintendoatlantis.homestead.co...SMB2_Awart.gif IM = feelium238

Old 07-11-2002, 03:52 PM   #8
zwanphoric

Nope Sorry.

Old 07-11-2002, 03:54 PM   #9
Mayfuck

Thumbs down

Quote:

I want to be with you.

Oh great. NEtphoria's own Rick Wallace.

http://www.skylab.org/~plumpy/rick/r.../personal.html

Old 07-11-2002, 05:42 PM   #10
Green Plastic

Quote:

I want to be with you.

The lamest post in the history of Netphoria.

Old 07-11-2002, 06:45 PM   #11
MyInnerSelf

I'm too old for you. Sorry. Besides, we probably would end up not getting along.

Old 07-11-2002, 08:13 PM   #12
lily1only

sorry, too young. its rape. and i dont go for people who meet others through the internet.

Old 07-11-2002, 11:39 PM   #13
liquid slide

Quote:

I want to be with you.

you are gay

------------------
the aeroplane moves whether you want it to or not. cram packed with fuel injected jet missile action, this is war motherfucker and don't you forget it for one second.

Old 07-12-2002, 02:23 AM   #14
sweet sweet

Quote:
Originally posted by Green Plastic:
The lamest post in the history of Netphoria.
I beg to differ.

Old 07-12-2002, 02:25 AM   #15
useful idiot

my first date was to a smashing pumpkins concert (12-1-96). the first concert i went to with my current gf was 11-29-00.... http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

Old 07-12-2002, 03:05 AM   #16
Travis Meeks

Thumbs up

the kid is alright with me. go get yourself some goth pussy

Old 07-12-2002, 11:16 AM   #17
zwanphoric

Well I guess posting this was a mistake...If I had know that half the people on this messageboard were vindictive, ignorant bastards I wouldn't have even joined. To all of you who are ardently professing their distaste for my topic post, oh well. Fuck you. Not everyone feels the way you do about the world so deal with it.

As for the people that are responding to it without pointless aggression, thank you. Your kindness and acceptance is Much Appreciated http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif.

Old 07-12-2002, 11:35 AM   #18
Smiley

Wink

Quote:
Well I guess posting this was a mistake...If I had know that half the people on this messageboard were vindictive, ignorant bastards I wouldn't have even joined.
only half?

------------------
"love does not always have to be quiet and graceful, it can be boisterous and loud and even rude, to shout above the din to be heard sometimes... if only to bring a little peace" -bc
http://www.suicidekiss.org

Old 07-12-2002, 12:00 PM   #19
vinylstar

Quote:
Originally posted by useful idiot:
my first date was to a smashing pumpkins concert (12-1-96)
my first date was also at this concert. odd.
it was a great way to start off dating...and its been a let down hill ever since.

~Matt

Old 07-12-2002, 04:52 PM   #20
Woody

I would laugh... but I am a 19 year old who has never had a gf...so I'll just shut up and go wank some more.

[This message has been edited by Woody (edited 07-12-2002).]

Old 07-12-2002, 07:01 PM   #21
Travis_Wright

Quote:
Originally posted by Woody:
[b]I would laugh... but I am a 19 year old who has never had a gf...so I'll just shut up and go wank some more.B]
me too! well i'm 21 but the other stuff is the same.

Old 07-12-2002, 07:03 PM   #22
lily1only

Quote:

you could probably find a lot more girls over at blamo- they tend to be nicer.

Old 07-12-2002, 07:12 PM   #23
DoctaSoma

Quote:
If I had know that half the people on this messageboard were vindictive, ignorant bastards I wouldn't have even joined.
You didn't know? Man we need to adveritise. Perhaps great big posts on the OBOARD and ZBOARD that people keep bumping that say stuff like:

N3TpH0Ri4ns 4r3 A554o735!!!11!

Perhaps if we have made the right impression to you you will go and make such posts for us...

-Ben

Old 07-12-2002, 08:55 PM   #24
Eulogy

Quote:
Well I guess posting this was a mistake...
NO, REALLY?!

Old 07-12-2002, 09:55 PM   #25
Red Wine Cage

Quote:
Originally posted by lily1only:

you could probably find a lot more girls over at blamo- they tend to be nicer.
no, same response over there.lol
http://www.blamonet.com/vb/showthrea...&threadid=3390

although sivians tend to lose sight of the original topic.

Old 07-13-2002, 12:46 AM   #26
*sweet sweet*

Talking

Bwahahahahaha!

http://sony6.infopop.net/3/OpenTopic...3&m=3862915406

------------------
i'm lightheaded and can't explain

Old 07-13-2002, 01:22 AM   #27
Eulogy

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage:
no, same response over there.lol
http://www.blamonet.com/vb/showthrea...&threadid=3390

although sivians tend to lose sight of the original topic.

...and I'm reminded of why I never posted much there. heh

Old 07-13-2002, 01:27 AM   #28
Travis Meeks

Red face

ah, to be young again

Old 07-13-2002, 01:32 AM   #29
DeviousJ

Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by *sweet sweet*:
Bwahahahahaha!

http://sony6.infopop.net/3/OpenTopic...3&m=3862915406

The air of suburban pleasantness is enough to make you want to run screaming

Old 07-13-2002, 01:08 PM   #30
Salena Child

Talking

looking for love in all the wrong places...

------------------
"i've heard of unisex, but i've never had it."-monty python.