Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2018, 11:47 AM   #211
ilikeplanets
Braindead

if i'm still single by then i'll definitely use them. but i'm going to try to make sure that doesn't fucking happen because i know i won't be happy being single for the next 12 or so years. honestly i don't think that will be the case but i've learned it's never safe to assume anything.

Old 07-23-2018, 12:46 PM   #212
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
I see no reason why they couldn't be meeting others on apps, other than maybe them feeling there's a stigma associated with it.

It'll be interesting to see if the 20 and early-30 year olds from today will increase the use of dating apps in 40+ demographic once they reach their 40s.
i don't need a stigma to tell me that stuff seems like a vapid waste of time TO ME. and probably is for lots of people who are plenty annoyed by hearing "it's a great tool to meet people. there is just a negative stigma attached to it but don't let that bother you cause it doesn't bother me' as a response to their finding it a vapid waste of time. no one who uses that junk can ever be real and say 'yeah, it is super lame but i'm desperate, lazy, and/or boring.'

Old 07-23-2018, 01:30 PM   #213
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Last edited by LaBelle : 07-23-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Old 07-23-2018, 01:46 PM   #214
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

oh lord

Old 07-23-2018, 01:51 PM   #215
yo soy el mejor

Smile

labelle, your comprehension needs work; i didn't say that so i won't argue it.

Old 07-23-2018, 01:53 PM   #216
yo soy el mejor

Old 07-23-2018, 03:06 PM   #217
redbreegull

fuck you yo soy

Old 07-23-2018, 08:50 PM   #218
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
She was talking about her experiences and doesn't need someone who can't understand her situation to tell her how dare she have the feelings she has. There is time for social commentary and this is not it.
Consider if say, Yo Soy or Vixnix typed the exact same message as OneAndOnly. The firing squad would be out in full force.

We're all sympathetic about the struggles that transgender people go through, but if equality is ultimately the goal, then Puzzle was completely reasonable.

Old 07-23-2018, 08:55 PM   #219
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
fuzzy, how about giving some life advice when you're not a loser? it's a joke you even try.
I realize you try to post things that put you in a righteous, virtuous light... But how are you not a complete loser too? You don't seem to be doing fuck all with your life and it's clear to most of us that you seem deeply unhappy, despite the facade you desperately put on.

I used to think you'd just rip on the squares around here, but the more I pay attention, the more I think you're just a genuinely unhappy person.... You're still young, dump your loser boyfriend if he's not making you happy! (I've seen his picture, trust me, you can do better!)

Old 07-23-2018, 09:01 PM   #220
Shallowed
Braindead

I think you've said more or less the same thing about Trots because you love how he's indiscriminant about who he gets into flame wars with, but felt like he goes to far when he targeted you.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:04 PM   #221
fuzzyroes
Banned

Haha no dice, man. Trots is actually a super bright man. Sure, I'd get bitchy when he ripped on me too much, but I always incredibly admired his intellect. Yo Soy is just super cute but increasingly angry and confrontational... There's no comparison.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:12 PM   #222
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

fuzzy, can you shut the fuck up, for once?

who exactly do you think appreciates or benefits from takes like "dump your bf, I have seen his picture, you can do better"?

bro, thanks, I was dying to hear your input!

you run around from thread to thread dishing out "advice", you could have realized in the past 7 years here that nobody you hand it to wants it, nor takes it seriously.

so for what then, to establish yourself as the "street smart bro" for our alt-right boarders with their cloned accounts (duh, we dont actually have that many) who will leave you rep? so you sad little shitstain can feel like you belong? you don't.

just. shut.the.fuck.up. for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
We're all sympathetic about the struggles that transgender people go through,
there is no "we" here you have ever or will ever belong to.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:32 PM   #223
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Consider if say, Yo Soy or Vixnix typed the exact same message as OneAndOnly. The firing squad would be out in full force.
uh no it wouldn't? it wouldn't even make sense coming from either of them. can't you just be sensitive for once

Old 07-23-2018, 09:34 PM   #224
fuzzyroes
Banned

Whatever Pave, you're one to talk. You never contribute anything unless you're laying into someone and being negative... For those who don't believe me, check out "her" post history folks. It's all negative arguing with very little worthwhile contributions.

I personally don't even understand why you're a moderator. Most of us in this small community know a lot about each other and you've never so much as even simply shared a photograph of yourself.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:34 PM   #225
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
no it wouldn't?
Please.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:38 PM   #226
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Whatever Pave, you're one to talk. You never contribute anything unless you're laying into someone and being negative... For those who don't believe me, check out "her" post history folks. It's all negative arguing with very little worthwhile contributions.

I personally don't even understand why you're a moderator. Most of us in this small community know a lot about each other and you've never so much as even simply shared a photograph of yourself.
my photograph is the same as buzzard's, you can go and fuck yourself. the day you find my contributions directed to YOU worthwhile hopefully never happens. you "personallly don't understand" a lot of things, I'd just give up before you hurt yourself.

why did you put "her" in quotes btw, you got to add something about gender, here? please go ahead.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:41 PM   #227
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Please.
you are not making sense

Old 07-23-2018, 09:42 PM   #228
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

oh oh oh please explain the "her"

Old 07-23-2018, 09:43 PM   #229
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Dear Matt,

Didn't you once claim that "fuzzyroes" was a mistake and that you had originally intended to sign up as "fuzzyroses"?

Didn't you also claim that your name is Matthias?

Kind regards,

Buzz Ard

Old 07-23-2018, 09:45 PM   #230
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

fake news

Old 07-23-2018, 09:49 PM   #231
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
oh oh oh please explain the "her"
As far as I've been informed, no one here has actually met her, and no one can authentically prove she's who she says she is.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:50 PM   #232
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Constructing Exceedingly Superficial Ad Hominem Cop-Outs for Dummies

Old 07-23-2018, 09:51 PM   #233
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Oops, I meant "hom"inem.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:52 PM   #234
fuzzyroes
Banned

Everyone else here, there's endless provenance that proves where who we say we are, but Pavement has shared nothing.

Hell, it could be some troll that has weaseled the way into being a mod.

Who here has met Pave? As I've been told, nobody.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:53 PM   #235
pavementtune

aah, that's why "it" [fuzzy] put "her" in quotes then, you need to see my cunt up close to confirm.

hm I guess I used some voice setting to make my voice sound not-that-male, too, you got me

you do the same routine again, btw. twice a month when I say something to you, you feel backed into a corner and go "has anyone seen her picture? who is that even?"

it's kinda cute. should we meet then, cunt to face, fuzzy? how many boarders have you met, you might add one. me. I'd be delighted. I'd weasel something in your face, to say hi.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:54 PM   #236
fuzzyroes
Banned

Come on Pave, share a photo. We've all shared photos with each other in an attempt to share our personal lives with one another... To put a face to the user name so to speak. You're a mod for heavens sake, it should be a prerequisite that a mod has to share a pic. We've seen a lot of lovely pics of JJ and Reprise.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:59 PM   #237
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
aah, that's why "it" [fuzzy] put "her" in quotes then, you need to see my cunt up close to confirm.

hm I guess I used some voice setting to make my voice sound not-that-male, too, you got me

you do the same routine again, btw. twice a month when I say something to you, you feel backed into a corner and go "has anyone seen her picture? who is that even?"

it's kinda cute. should we meet then, cunt to face, fuzzy? how many boarders have you met, you might add one. me. I'd be delighted. I'd weasel something in your face, to say hi.
Nice ninja edits. Is this like you're 4th edit for this very message now? Not even joking. Every time I refresh the page your message has changed.

Old 07-23-2018, 10:00 PM   #238
pavementtune

you can count to 4? I am impressed. hop along now, our monthly "conversation" has run its course.

Old 07-23-2018, 10:03 PM   #239
fuzzyroes
Banned

lol you're the one who started it.

I know I was crude to Yo Soy, but let's be honest with ourselves, it's not like she didn't have it coming.

Old 07-23-2018, 10:11 PM   #240
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i wonder why fuzzy hasn't demanded pictures from the "male" netphoria staff