Old 10-13-2017, 05:30 PM   #31
The Omega Concern
Banned

Old 10-13-2017, 06:00 PM   #32
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

weather manipulation huh

or maybe, maybe really bad hurricanes happen once in a while and category 5 hurricanes wipe out even sturdy structures and most structures in PR weren't sturdy?

Old 10-13-2017, 06:31 PM   #33
buzzard
Minion of Satan

The weather is always suspiciously nice in photographs of Obama golfing.

Old 10-13-2017, 08:41 PM   #34
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
weather manipulation huh

or maybe, maybe really bad hurricanes happen once in a while and category 5 hurricanes wipe out even sturdy structures and most structures in PR weren't sturdy?

Like all other tech, weather manipulation has come a long way since seeding clouds in the 1940's. When its used, it leaves evidence.

Weather weapons work by using multiple transmitters to create a collision zone where differently phased EM waves cancel each other out, and drop their electrical potential into the air (which is a semiconductor) where they cancel. This is the equivalent of biasing a transistor. Semiconductors won't simply break down and start conducting just because a bias field is applied, in order for them to conduct in a controlled fashion they need a doping agent. In silicon the doping agents are arsenic and boron. In air, the doping agent is most likely whatever is in the chem trails. The ionosphere is the power supply, and earth is "ground". Everything in between the ionosphere and the ground will heat up.

Old 10-13-2017, 08:51 PM   #35
The Omega Concern
Banned

Generally speaking, I believe that the world becomes easier to know when you understand something other than a benevolent force rules it.

Old 10-13-2017, 08:56 PM   #36
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
The weather is always suspiciously nice in photographs of Obama golfing.
You really need to slow down, I can only spread so much rep...

Old 10-13-2017, 09:15 PM   #37
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Generally speaking, I believe that the world becomes easier to know when you understand something other than a benevolent force rules it.
i malevolent force doesnt rule it either. there are many people with different ideologies and goals

Old 10-13-2017, 09:19 PM   #38
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Actually AZATHOTH Sovereign Lord of the Primeval Void (He Who Sits Enthroned Upon Chaos) rules it.

Old 10-14-2017, 10:42 AM   #39
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
i malevolent force doesnt rule it either. there are many people with different ideologies and goals

I hear ya, but there's evidence to the contrary. When the likes of a pedo elite rule politics and entertainment, and the dominant majority of Fortune 500 CEO's are clinical psychopaths or sociopaths, it begs the question who or what is controlling the reward system on this planet and for what gains to them?

Old 10-14-2017, 04:55 PM   #40
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

the united states isn't the entire world, and what psychopathic businesspersons do should not rule your entire life. most people are not terrible. i even agree with you that there are pedophile rings in politics and entertainment and that CEOs are mostly psychopaths. but you cant do anything about it and it doesnt mean that everything that happens in this world is done by their hand. they dont give a shit about us

Old 10-14-2017, 06:45 PM   #41
The Omega Concern
Banned

Never said the U.S. was the center of the world, but it has been the banker's elite weapon of choice for US dollar hegemony. These things don't run my life nor do I understand why you would think so.

And we're not talking about most people, we're talking about the ruling elite and their predilections for things good people wouldn't want any part of; from t.i.'s to weather warfare, they like playing the hand of god because they can. Tolkien was onto something about the ring and how even the purest of souls can't deal with that kind of power properly.

Old 10-14-2017, 07:03 PM   #42
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Lol there are no fires whatsoever. You of all people fall for this false flag?

Old 10-14-2017, 07:25 PM   #43
FoolofaTook

His cats fell for it too!

Lolol

Old 10-14-2017, 07:48 PM   #44
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:

Never said the U.S. was the center of the world, but it has been the banker's elite weapon of choice for US dollar hegemony. These things don't run my life nor do I understand why you would think so.

And we're not talking about most people, we're talking about the ruling elite and their predilections for things good people wouldn't want any part of; from t.i.'s to weather warfare, they like playing the hand of god because they can. Tolkien was onto something about the ring and how even the purest of souls can't deal with that kind of power properly.
how could i think so? 90% of what you post is about this shit

people with power generally become shitty, they definitely have to compromise and do shitty things if nothing else. but questioning every little thing is fucking stupid. sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. sometimes people just shoot other people because they are psychopaths. sometimes hurricanes just happen because they are a natural phenomenon. but even if there are a lot of false flags and weather manipulation and whatever else, you have a life to live. if the pedo elite love to play god and run the world they've sure figured out how to run you and all the other people that spend so much time worrying about conspiracies. they got you, man

Old 10-14-2017, 11:43 PM   #45
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
how could i think so? 90% of what you post is about this shit

Fair enough, but why would you think this altar-ego of mine I started in 2000 and have a modest amount of post with centers my life? You know full well, and if you did'''ent then you do now, I value a musical opinion over a political one.

Quote:
people with power generally become shitty, they definitely have to compromise and do shitty things if nothing else.
It's more that psychopaths, who care nothing of the feelings of others, can be more efficient as such moving their way to the top.

Quote:
but questioning every little thing is fucking stupid.

yes. but I don't do that...just the ones that make the biggest news because that's how psy-ops work.

Quote:
sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. sometimes people just shoot other people because they are psychopaths. sometimes hurricanes just happen because they are a natural phenomenon.

All of which provide the manipulated events perfect cover.

Quote:
but even if there are a lot of false flags and weather manipulation and whatever else, you have a life to live. if the pedo elite love to play god and run the world they've sure figured out how to run you and all the other people that spend so much time worrying about conspiracies. they got you, man

Indeed. But I was aware to a lot of in '99.. The awareness of the public has increased greatly since and it's mucked up some of their plans along the way and is still a developing situation. At least you're willing to consider its more than you care to be bothered with. Me too, I got my limits and often anymore my first intuition on things is more accurate than not. I'm also older than you and the research accumulated doesn't go away, so...

just keep writing IndyGirl...musik mo imprtnt thn polotik

Old 10-14-2017, 11:44 PM   #46
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i dont really write music anymore, now i guess you could call me a scholar of evolutionary and forensic psychology

Old 10-14-2017, 11:53 PM   #47
FoolofaTook

Altar ego LOL

Old 10-24-2017, 08:50 PM   #48
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
i dont really write music anymore, now i guess you could call me a scholar of evolutionary and forensic psychology

O.K. then Scully, not really in your specific field, but close enough; have at it with this one:

Old 10-25-2017, 12:19 AM   #49
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

not close at all but good try gold star

Old 10-25-2017, 12:32 AM   #50
The Omega Concern
Banned

go to 2:12, freeze it. What do you think that green streak is from that image?

Old 10-25-2017, 02:57 AM   #51
buzzard
Minion of Satan

At a glance, it looks uncannily like the focused cyclotron resonance beam technology I saw demoed by Lockheed Martin at a defence industry conference about a year ago.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:13 AM   #52
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
go to 2:12, freeze it. What do you think that green streak is from that image?
is it the Truth in person?

Old 10-25-2017, 08:33 AM   #53
FoolofaTook

No the Truth is Caucasian.

Old 10-25-2017, 02:50 PM   #54
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

What sort of attention seeking behavior is going on in this message board thread when people are actually losing their homes and or dying in these fires?

Old 10-25-2017, 07:38 PM   #55
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
At a glance, it looks uncannily like the focused cyclotron resonance beam technology I saw demoed by Lockheed Martin at a defence industry conference about a year ago.

uhhh huhhh...go on.

https://spc.epfl.ch/files/content/si...t/gyrotron.gif

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/143rUzVKUmk/h...s2HX6OVI5OEe7A

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MhHOMU-IhHA/h...7wKq_O4TPT99Aw

Old 10-25-2017, 07:42 PM   #56
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsTaper View Post
What sort of attention seeking behavior is going on in this message board thread when people are actually losing their homes and or dying in these fires?

I like to shine the light of truth on things (ewww, bad pun alert). To that end, our trusty government can't let any meddling citizens doing forensics and finding out things they shouldn't:

http://www.anotherjsserver.com/latimesfires.jpg

Old 10-25-2017, 08:27 PM   #57
The Omega Concern
Banned

btw, I'm not convinced of this Dewey theory of the fires (Directed Energy Weapons), but it explains a number of anomalies associated with them. #Geostorms

Old 10-25-2017, 09:21 PM   #58
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I'd have thought you knew the construction industry has been steadily going under for years, where this is just one of the many ways the Democrats are working to sustain it within their own areas of control.

You won't see any major forest fires in Republican-held Kansas. Think on that.

Old 10-25-2017, 09:22 PM   #59
FoolofaTook

Exclamation

Was depressed today (didn't get the job) so I got hella stoned and ate two boxes of almond cranberry multigrain cereal with a gallon of whole milk.

Awaiting an anal apocalypse, a rectal cataclysm, a sphinctral deluge!!

Old 10-25-2017, 09:49 PM   #60
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
I'd have thought you knew the construction industry has been steadily going under for years, where this is just one of the many ways the Democrats are working to sustain it within their own areas of control.

You won't see any major forest fires in Republican-held Kansas. Think on that.

Dem's have no clue, they and the crooked R's are mere symptoms to the host, the host being a particular intel agency and other rogue elements that feign their gov roles for clandestine motives.

but yeah...lack of controlled burns combined with forest overgrowth because of commie agents posing as environmental groups preventing clear-cutting for the purpose of avoiding these types of fires were major contributors for them. Wine Country was crisp for such a fire and it's ignition is under scrutiny.