Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2005, 05:00 PM   #1
Winnipeg_creg
Apocalyptic Poster

Default make your own sapphire post here

unable to cope with the pain of not being outside when the water slowly drizzled outside my window, i desided to leave the room. A quick look in the mirror told me that my hair still was thick and powerfull, which was a the best thing that happened to me all week. The trashcan stared at me from across the room, it was filled with discarded food, a banana skid, strands of spagetti, more discarded food, some paper and more that i couldn't see, since the view was blocked by the things i previously mentioned when i described the contents of my trashcan.

now here comes the WIERD part. really strange, you know..wierd!
carelessly walking on the pavement, which was still wet from the rain, i noticed a girl standing beside a dumpster. she looked at me in a really strange way, and i looked back. thoughts rushed through my head: was snot hanging from my nose? had a pimple suddenly grown out of normal proporions? a quick check showed me that this was not the case. she just looked at me without any real reason... i wonder why. it was really wierd anyway.

Old 02-12-2005, 05:03 PM   #2
alexthestampede
Banned

lol

Old 02-12-2005, 05:34 PM   #3
mirrar
Braindead

Unhappy

ladies and gentlemen, i have a confession to make. one evening a while ago i was extremely bored and happened to notice some certain netphorians were planning on hanging out in my hometown of toronto at a familiar location, a little place known as dance cave. i'm aware that these people don't particularily like me, in fact i am quite certain they are constantly plotting the demise of sapphire himself that it consumes them night and day, however i felt the need to proove this once and for all by showing up there. not being able to muster the courage to go up and introduce myself to them, i settled with making it into the background of one of their pictures, and tried to dance as inconspicuously as possible with some random strangers. however, i noticed robbie (otherwise known as toby) giving me suspicious looks and decided it was safest to leave altogether.

later that night, my curiosity got the better of me and i decided to follow them home on their drunken trek back to nicki's appartment. i waited outside the location, existing safely in the doorway of a random convienence store until i saw my targets emerge. melting in and out of shadows i suceeded in staying hidden until i realized my plan had one fatal flaw-i boarded an elevator with the group and BAM! i was face to face with these ladies and man. in the heat of the moment i awkwardly exited the elevator and ran down the hallway, sobbing and tearing my hair out from the stress of the whole situation.

now i relegate myself to making strange comments about the toronto crew which i will never be a concrete part of. life is cruel.

Old 02-12-2005, 05:37 PM   #4
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

Arrow

He's better off, the toronto crew is mean.

Old 02-12-2005, 05:38 PM   #5
EXTRAVABONSOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead
He's better off, the toronto crew is mean.
in all fairness, the two people that the toronto crew has exiled are douchebags.

Old 02-12-2005, 05:39 PM   #6
relaxor!
Apocalyptic Poster

Wo ist Jones?

Old 02-12-2005, 05:39 PM   #7
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

Red face

You would know, Professor Douche.

Old 02-12-2005, 05:46 PM   #8
Winnipeg_creg
Apocalyptic Poster

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
ladies and gentlemen, i have a confession to make. one evening a while ago i was extremely bored and happened to notice some certain netphorians were planning on hanging out in my hometown of toronto at a familiar location, a little place known as dance cave. i'm aware that these people don't particularily like me, in fact i am quite certain they are constantly plotting the demise of sapphire himself that it consumes them night and day, however i felt the need to proove this once and for all by showing up there. not being able to muster the courage to go up and introduce myself to them, i settled with making it into the background of one of their pictures, and tried to dance as inconspicuously as possible with some random strangers. however, i noticed robbie (otherwise known as toby) giving me suspicious looks and decided it was safest to leave altogether.

later that night, my curiosity got the better of me and i decided to follow them home on their drunken trek back to nicki's appartment. i waited outside the location, existing safely in the doorway of a random convienence store until i saw my targets emerge. melting in and out of shadows i suceeded in staying hidden until i realized my plan had one fatal flaw-i boarded an elevator with the group and BAM! i was face to face with these ladies and man. in the heat of the moment i awkwardly exited the elevator and ran down the hallway, sobbing and tearing my hair out from the stress of the whole situation.

now i relegate myself to making strange comments about the toronto crew which i will never be a concrete part of. life is cruel.
this is too good to be true. good longwinding story though

Old 02-12-2005, 05:49 PM   #9
relaxor!
Apocalyptic Poster

I don't understand why we're making fun of him though. Isn't he a good guy?

Old 02-12-2005, 05:55 PM   #10
mirrar
Braindead

Talking

this was from his perspective, guys. not ours.

Old 02-12-2005, 06:00 PM   #11
Winnipeg_creg
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
this was from his perspective, guys. not ours.
yeah we get it (i think), but did he really act like that? it sounds creepy.

Old 02-12-2005, 06:04 PM   #12
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

Lightbulb

I think its your perspective of his perspective. I may be wrong.

Old 02-12-2005, 06:05 PM   #13
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

Quote:
Originally posted by Graveflower
you people are forgetting the
and the perfect punctuation, capitalization and paragraphs.

Old 02-12-2005, 06:06 PM   #14
EXTRAVABONSOR
Banned

Quote:
thats just like. your opinion, man.

Old 02-12-2005, 06:07 PM   #15
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

Question

It's not even my opinion... I'm trying to figure it out. It's the thread from my perspective.

Old 02-12-2005, 06:10 PM   #16
mirrar
Braindead

Talking

Quote:
um dude it was meant to be over the top.

Old 02-12-2005, 06:11 PM   #17
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

Red face

I didn't even read it.

Old 02-12-2005, 06:13 PM   #18
Winnipeg_creg
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
[. melting in and out of shadows i suceeded in staying hidden until i realized my plan had one fatal flaw-i boarded an elevator with the group [/color]

Old 02-12-2005, 06:19 PM   #19
Winnipeg_creg
Apocalyptic Poster

Talking

i notice that mirror_untrue refuses to send any messages that directly reffers to my posts or contain my name. i wonder why....i think i know why....

Old 02-12-2005, 06:24 PM   #20
mirrar
Braindead

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Winnipeg_creg
i notice that mirror_untrue refuses to send any messages that directly reffers to my posts or contain my name. i wonder why....i think i know why....
now that is a good sapphire post right there!

Old 02-13-2005, 06:18 PM   #21
Winnipeg_creg
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

is that a true story?!?!?!

<3 sapphire

Old 02-14-2005, 01:03 AM   #22
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by xtina

Yeah, because you've spent so much time with us.
No, cause you are sometimes mean to me on the internet.

Old 02-14-2005, 05:59 AM   #23
Varien
Minion of Satan

Talking

"Dude i want to hook up with you, you seem like a cool chick"