Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 06-22-2015, 11:50 PM   #151
Shallowed
Braindead

For some reason shrooms scare me more than LSD. I think it's the difference in the way that they're taken, LSD is a pure chemical absorbed on the tongue and shrooms are a fungus that need to be digested and can make you super sick or kill you if you pick the wrong shit. Apparently they're really easy to find where I am but I'm still apprehensive.

Old 06-22-2015, 11:54 PM   #152
ilikeplanets
Braindead

they won't be the wrong ones if they're grown at home from spores!

Old 06-23-2015, 12:00 AM   #153
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

That is very easy and very difficult to do at the same time.

Old 06-23-2015, 12:10 AM   #154
ilikeplanets
Braindead

it's easy to have them get contaminated but they require very little effort after feeding until drying, ime

Old 06-23-2015, 12:54 AM   #155
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
when i read people's experiences with hallucinogens it just terrifies me. Even when they say it was amazing and they were having a great time (which most do). i think i wouldn't recover. I think I'd end up in a ward forever scarred by the experience.

Like you know when you're slightly delirious in a half sleep state and having dreams that seem so real, i had that just this morning in fact, well when i wake up i always feel a bit traumatized and it takes me a while to recover. I think i am terrified of losing my mind. Maybe cause anxiety/panic attacks feel like you are. When i have a panic attack i always feel what if i stay this way forever. what if i never go back to normal.

it happened to an uncle too. losing his mind i mean. he was an airline pilot. Had a wife, a kid, succesful and all. at about 40 he had a complete psychosis, he wasn't a drug user either. Ended talking about government spying on him and all. Blew his brains out with a shotgun. i feel like i have that in my DNA and that someday it'll just come out.
the what if i never go back to normal thing is a common acid freakout and one that i experienced my first time. also adding to that feeling is the length of time it lasts for... you can be truly fucked on LSD for 8+ hours easily.

on the other hand, LSD was used in psychotherapy before it was made illegal for political reasons and definitely has potential as a therapeutic tool when used with the supervision of someone who knows how to focus the experience. i think LSD could be beneficial for those with anxiety but only with intention of facing those things that cause the person anxiety and the knowledge that having a difficult experience is part of the process

Old 06-23-2015, 01:06 AM   #156
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
it's easy to have them get contaminated but they require very little effort after feeding until drying, ime
Don't know what you mean about feeding

Old 06-23-2015, 03:10 AM   #157
ilikeplanets
Braindead

after setting up the substrate and inoculating it with the goodies, i guess

Old 06-23-2015, 07:42 AM   #158
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

i've never done acid, but half of my shroom trips (maybe 40 in total over 10 years) have been awful. i wouldn't recommend hallucinogens to anyone with depression, anxiety, paranoia, etc. and i've had bad experiences on weed too even though i am a pothead.

them drugs be dangerous.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:43 AM   #159
Cool As Ice Cream

Lightbulb

I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:44 AM   #160
FoolofaTook

ok my crazy story

i shot ketamine once in saudi. tripped so hard that i had total ego loss. everything melted into everything. it was terrifying. i saw a little ziggurat of melting cubes. the whole thing lasted under 10 minutes. never again. not for a million bucks.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:45 AM   #161
FoolofaTook

here's an explanation: YOUR WEAK MIND SUCKS WANG BITCH

Old 12-18-2020, 05:48 PM   #162
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella View Post
It's an insane Ekoostic Hookah festival...There were two stages, awesome bands.

$100 to get in...and you camp there for the weekend. You basically spend the entire weekend rolling, and tripping on acid or shrooms.

Right when I got there, I took pure mdma, after that, I took a hit of acid....then ate the freshest mushrooms....smoked the most chronic of the chronic weed...I mean this weed had so many crystals, the crystals alone were about the size of an apple. I took another hit of acid....and then the last day as I was leaving, I passed these guys who I guess I knew, but I couldn't remember them, They're like, "Anne Marie, we still owe you $10, do you want the money, or we can just give you another hit of acid?" -What do you think I took? Rly? Comeon.

It was the best experience of my life.
what are the odds that after all these years, this still stands as the best experience of her life?

Old 12-18-2020, 06:36 PM   #163
Shallowed
Braindead

It's a high bar to pass

Old 12-18-2020, 06:41 PM   #164
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Let's be real: if that had happened to me, it would have been the high-water mark of my life.

Old 12-18-2020, 08:05 PM   #165
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i think she married a dude with like 5 kids so... yeah probably

Old 12-18-2020, 09:47 PM   #166
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

LOL!

Old 12-18-2020, 10:08 PM   #167
slunken
Virgo

haha getting married is CLEAN