you're totally right

what's wrong with me

Old 01-18-2018, 09:37 PM   #182
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
Ironic racism is still racism
you're right but i'm sure we would disagree on several points once you dig into it. it's not a blanket statement, which probably has more to do with what you or I or an audience believes is racist vs racial.

Old 01-18-2018, 09:57 PM   #183
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
And the big difference between Fuzzy and TOC is that TOC takes the initiative to read a lot of conspiracy shit that reinforces his beliefs well enough that he can at least regurgitate it on online forums. Fuzzy is too lazy for that, so he just goes "right on, you've got your finger on the pulse, man!" in response to anything that sounds ideological enough to probably be correct to him, and at best, sometimes CTRL+C CTRL+V's content from InfoWars without even reading it himself.
Wrong... I certainly don't research things as much as TOC... Not even close, but I do keep up with what's going on inside the truther community.

Old 01-18-2018, 09:57 PM   #184
slunken
Virgo

I'm a big fan of Michael Tsarion and Jordan Maxwell.

Clown away.

Old 01-18-2018, 09:59 PM   #185
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
fuzzy, which band do you prefer, Semisonic or Eve 6?

Be warned: there is a correct answer.
I've always had a soft spot for Eve 6... They're not a great "albums" band but there's a handful of good songs scattered throughout their first 3 albums. I've never even listened to Semisonic aside from their 2 hit singles.

I will say that I listened to a new Eve 6 album a couple years back and it was godawful. They were trying to sound current or some shit and it was super embarrassing.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:00 PM   #186
slunken
Virgo

Old 01-18-2018, 10:04 PM   #187
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
This pretty much sums it all up. As one of, like two people who will argue for fuzzy's soul, I have to say it's pretty disappointing to watch him fail, time and time again, to realize what he's doing. He could very quickly change direction and be a good, solid person (and poster) if he would just stop, think and reconsider his shittier beliefs and how what he says affects other people and their feelings. I believe he has the capacity for it, but he's too pig-headed to do the work.

Also, his performance in this thread was obvious trolling at rbg, and I must say, he did a piss-poor job.
Ahh man, people just blow things out of proportion for the sake of sensationalism. Just because I'm against the homophobia and misogyny that a lot of the Muslim culture embraces doesn't make me a racist.

Sure, I've acted insensitive over the years, but come on, to call me a nazi and a racist asshole and stuff? If you guys shared that opinion of me with my friends they'd all laugh and call you crazy.

But yeah, you're right about one thing, not my best trolling attempt at RBG, but I do think there is a point that was made that a lot of people ignore, So I'd say it was worth it.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:06 PM   #188
buzzard
Minion of Satan

The Truther Community and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea have effectively followed the same naming scheme.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:08 PM   #189
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
fsr i thought poots was funny. maybe i'm incorrectly remembering him/her/robot but i also don't read anything overtly political here, so who knows what treasures i've missed over the years (thank goodness)
Poots was great, even if you disagreed with him, he created a lot of worthwhile dialogue.

I didn't even realize he was banned, but I think doing that kind of thing just waters down the content level.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:09 PM   #190
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Ahh man, people just blow things out of proportion for the sake of sensationalism. Just because I'm against the homophobia and misogyny that a lot of the Muslim culture embraces doesn't make me a racist.

Sure, I've acted insensitive over the years, but come on, to call me a nazi and a racist asshole and stuff? If you guys shared that opinion of me with my friends they'd all laugh and call you crazy.

But yeah, you're right about one thing, not my best trolling attempt at RBG, but I do think there is a point that was made that a lot of people ignore, So I'd say it was worth it.
shut the fuck up you fucking moron

Old 01-18-2018, 10:12 PM   #191
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Why would anybody want to like a guy that finds it uncomfortable to interact with or even look at gay men, genuinely appears to believe that most South Asian women would have "full-on beards" were it not for their beauty routines, and figured that it'd be best for the United States to have a notorious ephebophile in a position of power?
okay this is rubbish, I've got like 5 good friends who are gay... Doesn't mean I'd wanna look at them with their shirts off with another dude and making out with each other.

But honestly, I really don't even care that much... I was just trolling RBG to prove a point that what he was doing could be construed as sexual harassment.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:14 PM   #192
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
shut the fuck up you fucking moron
Hey look everyone, it's that bro guy at the bar who can't stop yelling and swearing.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:15 PM   #193
buzzard
Minion of Satan

All it did was make you look like an even bigger asshole / homophobe.

Well done.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:15 PM   #194
buzzard
Minion of Satan

P.S. Nobody believes that you have five friends.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:17 PM   #195
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Can't we all just get along?

Old 01-18-2018, 10:17 PM   #196
redbreegull

Quote:
okay this is rubbish, I've got like 5 good friends who are gay... Doesn't mean I'd wanna look at them with their shirts off with another dude and making out with each other.

But honestly, I really don't even care that much... I was just trolling RBG to prove a point that what he was doing could be construed as sexual harassment.
disingenuous liar. this entire thread is me making you freak out over your intense fear of gay touch

Old 01-18-2018, 10:18 PM   #197
slunken
Virgo

Old 01-18-2018, 10:19 PM   #198
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
P.S. Nobody believes that you have five friends.
See what's the point for this kind of maliciousness? You guys are free to believe whatever you want, but at least keep the maliciousness to yourself.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:21 PM   #199
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
disingenuous liar. this entire thread is me making you freak out over your intense fear of gay touch
I'm not a homophobe, in fact gay rights have always been something that I've championed and been very vocal about so I don't know where you're getting this from. I reckon it's all because I said that I prefer to get haircuts from a woman. Sure, maybe that's a bit abnormal, but it doesn't make me a homophobe.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:24 PM   #200
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I don't have a malicious bone in my body. I've read the Wikipedia entry for Buddhism.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:24 PM   #201
redbreegull

Quote:
I'm not a homophobe, in fact gay rights have always been something that I've championed and been very vocal about so I don't know where you're getting this from.
your words and your behavior. have you ever heard "actions speak louder than words?" No one gives two fucks that you keep insisting you aren't homophobic when your behavior is unequivocally homophobic

Old 01-18-2018, 10:30 PM   #202
fuzzyroes
Banned

Ahhhh, stick a cork in it. I'm not gonna take the bait tonight.

I begged you guys to find an example of me acting homophobic and all that was found is me saying "homo!" which I'm pretty certain was just a drunk trolling attempt. We all know we can do a little google search and find much more cringe-worthy stuff from you.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:33 PM   #203
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I don't have a malicious bone in my body. I've read the Wikipedia entry for Buddhism.
I'm pretty sure Buzz is one of those users who isn't who he says he is.

I remember when he was new around here he posted a pick and it was some gothy looking young guy with bleached hair and he posted a pick awhile back that looked nottttttttttttttttttttttthing like the original photo.

I started wondering if maybe the bleached hair photo was posted as a joke, but I really don't think so as no attention was made to it.

Anyone else remember this?

Old 01-18-2018, 10:34 PM   #204
redbreegull

Quote:
Ahhhh, stick a cork in it. I'm not gonna take the bait tonight.

I begged you guys to find an example of me acting homophobic and all that was found is me saying "homo!" which I'm pretty certain was just a drunk trolling attempt. We all know we can do a little google search and find much more cringe-worthy stuff from you.
yeah, you'll invent excuses for your own behavior no matter what, we get it. you are one who thinks there should be a different standard for you. You are shown examples of you acting blatantly homophobic and just ask for more evidence. fuck you you fucking idiot

Old 01-18-2018, 10:37 PM   #205
fuzzyroes
Banned

Ahhh, shut your pie-hole RBG

Old 01-18-2018, 10:39 PM   #206
redbreegull

Quote:
Ahhh, shut your pie-hole RBG
I left you some more presents in your rep sweety

Old 01-18-2018, 10:40 PM   #207
redbreegull

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NecessaryB...er-max-1mb.gif

Old 01-18-2018, 10:41 PM   #208
fuzzyroes
Banned

What a loving sweet image!

Old 01-18-2018, 10:42 PM   #209
slunken
Virgo

laughing at the thought of anyone who is truly "homophobic" ie - scared of gay people

Old 01-18-2018, 10:42 PM   #210
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Buzz is one of those users who isn't who he says he is.

I remember when he was new around here he posted a pick and it was some gothy looking young guy with bleached hair and he posted a pick awhile back that looked nottttttttttttttttttttttthing like the original photo.

I started wondering if maybe the bleached hair photo was posted as a joke, but I really don't think so as no attention was made to it.

Anyone else remember this?
I legitimately laughed aloud at this.

Sadly for your little theory, I've met at least one currently active member of this board in person (not to mention the cousin of another) and have known several others for anywhere between five and eight years.

P.S. It's "pic" because it's short for "picture."