Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2018, 04:29 PM   #241
Elphenor
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
I never called myself moderate...liberal...or any other bullshit term. I never heard the term "sjw" until I came (back) to netphoria a few weeks ago. I was participating in a conversation someone else started about "sjw". I don't say I hate fox because that's what liberals are supposed to say. I say I hate it because I fucking hate it. not only do I think the 2nd amendment should be repealed, I think all guns should be illegal. ALL. is that going to happen, no. but I'm allowed my opinion. I also think usa should distribute wealth more like bernie sanders platformed for. where you and me differ is race, pure and simple. I do believe minorities have it less easy in this country than whites. but I don't believe its as bad as people like you think it is. I think more blame on the state of certain communites should lay at the feet of the people in those communitues and less on the "system". I watched my city burn because cops (white and black) got accused of causing the death of a black kid who'd been arrested 18 times before, before there was a shred of evidence. the city bends over backwards to help blacks and they still rioted for (in my opinion) a senseless reason. the millions of dollars that disproportionately go into the city vs the "white" parts of the state doesn't seem to help. and I know you disagree with that, fine. I haven't lived life in your shoes and you haven't lived life in mine. neither one of us are lawmakers, but I vote Democrat all the way. mostly because I hate republicans moreso than I like democrats. I fully support women's right to choose. I voted to pass same sex marriage in Maryland. I think religion is fucking stupid. male female transgender, do whatever makes you happy. you disagree with me about race, that's fine but please stop the negativity towards me. if not, back to blocktown u go. I attempted to exit all political conversations on this board but people love me and keep namedropping me so I don't want my fans to think I abandoned them
racists like you perpetuate the bad reputation of the Sanders wing as being basically the White protectionists

Sanders would disagree with you, however people like you risk losing him the primary again by association

Old 03-28-2018, 04:29 PM   #242
pinetree
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
ok
I'm smart enough to know that any attempt at sincerity here never works. but I see a lot of myself in you. I don't like you per se, but you don't annoy me

Old 03-28-2018, 04:31 PM   #243
pinetree
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
racists like you perpetuate the bad reputation of the Sanders wing as being basically the White protectionists

Sanders would disagree with you, however people like you risk losing him the primary again by association
blocked

Old 03-28-2018, 04:33 PM   #244
FoolofaTook
Immortal

I see a lot of myself...

IN YOUR FATHER LOL WAT

Old 03-28-2018, 04:37 PM   #245
Elphenor
Socialphobic

Quote:
blocked
scamper off now little snowflake

Old 03-28-2018, 04:42 PM   #246
smashingjj
mother rater

Blocked

Old 03-28-2018, 04:44 PM   #247
Elphenor
Socialphobic

=|

Old 03-28-2018, 05:34 PM   #248
redbreegull
Immortal

Quote:
I never called myself moderate...liberal...or any other bullshit term. I never heard the term "sjw" until I came (back) to netphoria a few weeks ago. I was participating in a conversation someone else started about "sjw". I don't say I hate fox because that's what liberals are supposed to say. I say I hate it because I fucking hate it. not only do I think the 2nd amendment should be repealed, I think all guns should be illegal. ALL. is that going to happen, no. but I'm allowed my opinion. I also think usa should distribute wealth more like bernie sanders platformed for. where you and me differ is race, pure and simple. I do believe minorities have it less easy in this country than whites. but I don't believe its as bad as people like you think it is. I think more blame on the state of certain communites should lay at the feet of the people in those communitues and less on the "system". I watched my city burn because cops (white and black) got accused of causing the death of a black kid who'd been arrested 18 times before, before there was a shred of evidence. the city bends over backwards to help blacks and they still rioted for (in my opinion) a senseless reason. the millions of dollars that disproportionately go into the city vs the "white" parts of the state doesn't seem to help. and I know you disagree with that, fine. I haven't lived life in your shoes and you haven't lived life in mine. neither one of us are lawmakers, but I vote Democrat all the way. mostly because I hate republicans moreso than I like democrats. I fully support women's right to choose. I voted to pass same sex marriage in Maryland. I think religion is fucking stupid. male female transgender, do whatever makes you happy. you disagree with me about race, that's fine but please stop the negativity towards me. if not, back to blocktown u go. I attempted to exit all political conversations on this board but people love me and keep namedropping me so I don't want my fans to think I abandoned them
so you're a political know-nothing who wants to have an opinion, got it.

your comments about non-whites having it less bad than they say is racist. you don't get to decide how bad minorities have it, and you come off incredibly entitled and privileged that you even think this is your place.

your comments about baltimore are equally racist and it only took two sentences or so of your ramblings for me to realize you actually have no god damn clue about baltimore. I'm sure in your mind, having an arrest record makes it totally ok for the police to throw you around in an automobile until you literally fucking are killed, but that's because you are racist trash who grew up in some kind of white enclave. you don't have a fuckin clue what life is like for black people in baltimore so shut your fucking mouth. go ahead and send me back to "blocktown" you stupid offensive shit

Old 03-28-2018, 05:38 PM   #249
pinetree
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
so you're a political know-nothing who wants to have an opinion, got it.

your comments about non-whites having it less bad than they say is racist. you don't get to decide how bad minorities have it, and you come off incredibly entitled and privileged that you even think this is your place.

your comments about baltimore are equally racist and it only took two sentences or so of your ramblings for me to realize you actually have no god damn clue about baltimore. I'm sure in your mind, having an arrest record makes it totally ok for the police to throw you around in an automobile until you literally fucking are killed, but that's because you are racist trash who grew up in some kind of white enclave. you don't have a fuckin clue what life is like for black people in baltimore so shut your fucking mouth. go ahead and send me back to "blocktown" you stupid offensive shit
be careful your pussy is starting to drip

Old 03-28-2018, 05:40 PM   #250
redbreegull
Immortal

Quote:
be careful your pussy is starting to drip
what a great guy you are. such great values. he voted for gay marriage in Maryland, people!

Old 03-28-2018, 05:41 PM   #251
pinetree
Demi-God

Quote:
what a great guy you are. such great values. he voted for gay marriage in Maryland, people!
what would it take for you to shut the fuck up and stop talking to me?

Old 03-28-2018, 05:44 PM   #252
pinetree
Demi-God

Quote:
you don't get to decide how bad minorities have it
but you do? you hypocritical douchebag. say what you want, I won't see it. bye forever you self righteous blind twat

Last edited by pinetree : 03-28-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Old 03-28-2018, 05:55 PM   #253
redbreegull
Immortal

Quote:
what would it take for you to shut the fuck up and stop talking to me?
I would have to say that would take you leaving the board

Quote:
but you do? you hypocritical douchebag
No I don't, nor do I claim to. I do this thing where I listen to what disadvantaged people have to say. It's really radical man, probably not for you.

Old 03-29-2018, 02:30 AM   #254
smashingjj
mother rater

You know, this ignore function (you call it the block function, that's ok) only fully lives up to its potential if you don't constantly view your ignored people's posts.

Old 03-29-2018, 04:50 AM   #255
pinetree
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
You know, this ignore function (you call it the block function, that's ok) only fully lives up to its potential if you don't constantly view your ignored people's posts.
well since I can't add you to the list of blocked losers we might as well be friends. let's bury the hatchet and fuck, what are you into, sexually?

Old 03-29-2018, 06:16 AM   #256
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
I do this thing where I listen to what disadvantaged people have to say.

is this a volunteer gig you got going on or do walk around blessing disadvantaged people by lending them an ear when you're not busy?

Old 03-29-2018, 06:23 AM   #257
smashingjj
mother rater

Quote:
well since I can't add you to the list of blocked losers we might as well be friends. let's bury the hatchet and fuck, what are you into, sexually?
Murder

Old 03-29-2018, 07:35 AM   #258
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

hi pinetree

Old 03-29-2018, 03:08 PM   #259
FoolofaTook
Immortal

it's is pinepee to you, sir

Old 04-03-2018, 04:32 PM   #260
Skradgee
Boardcaster

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/03/us/yo...ing/index.html

Female shooting suspect changing up your mass shooter stereotypes IN HELL

Old 04-03-2018, 07:28 PM   #261
reprise85
modding for justice

Location: I'm surprised you guys are so big on rap, considering it's the most masochistic music of any genre.

lol didn't even kill anyone NEXTTTTT

Old 04-03-2018, 07:29 PM   #262
LaBelle
Minion of Satan

Location: Don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable

Missed an oportunity to vlog it via youtube

Old 04-04-2018, 07:04 PM   #263
Disco King
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: "The worst poster on this board by far." -- The worst poster on this board by far

Old 04-04-2018, 07:05 PM   #264
Disco King
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: "The worst poster on this board by far." -- The worst poster on this board by far

This shouldn't be funny, but these are the best photos I've ever seen of a mass shooter.

Old 04-05-2018, 12:05 PM   #265
FoolofaTook
Immortal

Aghdam had dedicated her life to animals, according to her uncle, who said if she found an insect in her home she would not harm it.

"She would always take the insect outside and free it," Ghodrattolah said.

Old 04-06-2018, 02:24 AM   #266
Fonzie
Dute of Seven Y's

She’s like millennial level bullshit in a gen-x body.