Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2016, 04:05 AM   #271
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
How's he racist? that's just media nonsense.

THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS CONSTANTLY CRYING ABOUT THE ISSUE OF ILLEGAL MEXICAN IMMIGAGRATION... But the truth is it's likely just a talking point... A cheap excuse to satisfy the public.. Trump comes along and provides a solution and now he's a racist hate monger.

You gotta get past the crooked media narrative Reprise.
the truth is that immigration is not a problem, it's the law that is the problem. trump is stirring racial tensions to his advantage. that is racist.

Old 06-03-2016, 05:44 AM   #272
Cool As Ice Cream

i also want to point out that a lot of the people who are going to vote for clinton are not passionate about her. and they don't have to be.

Old 06-03-2016, 07:50 AM   #273
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
I sometimes feel like I'm in a bizarro world with everyone rallying around the evil person while the guy with good intentions gets crucified at the stake
Just food for thought...

The one person in this thread who Trump's narrative plays to the most, is you. And you're the one who buys it. The only one. Is it possible that you're being played and minorities are more affected because he directly is a threat to them, and you can't see past white male syndrome? Why do you think minorities are overwhelmingly against him? The media narrative? How about him calling Mexicans racists and Warren Pocahontas and saying he can't get a fair trial if a judge is hispanic? You don't see a problem with him evoking race over and over, and even saying he can't get a fair trial because hispanics have a bias against him because of course they do after you call them all criminals?

Fuzzy I know you mean well but you need to think. Even the most qualified candidate would be showing poor character if he said these things and shouldn't be elected. And Trump doesn't have any qualifications whatsoever, in addition to the racism, plus sexism and a history of lying over and over in the press. Denying acting as his own publicist when it's on record and literally recorded on a phone message is just the most recent one I know about.

It's hard for me to understand how you think Trump is benevolent.

Old 06-03-2016, 10:01 AM   #274
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Hilarys just such an off putting person. Whenever she talks it's like a yelling, raspy cackle. It's abundantly clear that she's as crooked as can be. I know Trump isn't perfect but it blows my mind how many people are so passionately for Hilary. Trumps clearly the lesser of 2 evils.
"x politician is an off putting person to me"

From the "I know nothing about politics but I think my opinion matters anyway" Greatest Hits

Next track is: "it doesn't matter they're all the same"

Old 06-03-2016, 11:07 AM   #275
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
Just food for thought...

The one person in this thread who Trump's narrative plays to the most, is you. And you're the one who buys it. The only one. Is it possible that you're being played and minorities are more affected because he directly is a threat to them, and you can't see past white male syndrome? Why do you think minorities are overwhelmingly against him? The media narrative? How about him calling Mexicans racists and Warren Pocahontas and saying he can't get a fair trial if a judge is hispanic? You don't see a problem with him evoking race over and over, and even saying he can't get a fair trial because hispanics have a bias against him because of course they do after you call them all criminals?

Fuzzy I know you mean well but you need to think. Even the most qualified candidate would be showing poor character if he said these things and shouldn't be elected. And Trump doesn't have any qualifications whatsoever, in addition to the racism, plus sexism and a history of lying over and over in the press. Denying acting as his own publicist when it's on record and literally recorded on a phone message is just the most recent one I know about.

It's hard for me to understand how you think Trump is benevolent.

You seem to be missing the point; because he's not a politician is what makes him appealing to many. I doubt any other non-politico could capture this type of attention, but Trump is unique in this regard because he's been a media/celebrity presence in the U.S. since the 80's. There's a lot of people that have a general understanding of the man and are obviously o.k. with him.

The Bush/Clinton cabal started in the 80's when the neo-con's forced G.H. on Reagan and the following 36 years of political experience has led us to the brink of collapse because of their criminality. The whole experience argument is a canard of the establishment and you're too stupid to have figured that out yet.

But go ahead with your marxist indoctrinated knuckle-dragging moron opinion's about whatever liberal touchy-feely smug arrogant bullshit you think is relevant.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 06-03-2016 at 11:14 AM.

Old 06-03-2016, 12:50 PM   #276
Elphenor
Braindead

You are a small minded, scared of everything Republican and nothing more

cut the act

Old 06-03-2016, 12:52 PM   #277
Elphenor
Braindead

the jews

the gays

the communists

the mexicans

Old 06-03-2016, 12:53 PM   #278
Elphenor
Braindead

THEYRE COMING FOR US IM SHITTING MY PANTS RIGHT NOW

Old 06-03-2016, 01:54 PM   #279
Cool As Ice Cream

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
"x politician is an off putting person to me"

From the "I know nothing about politics but I think my opinion matters anyway" Greatest Hits

Next track is: "it doesn't matter they're all the same"
hahaha

Old 06-03-2016, 05:13 PM   #280
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
You are a small minded, scared of everything Republican and nothing more

cut the act

First off, I'm not a Republican, I wouldn't trust one so far as I can throw an elephant.

Secondly, I am Mexican. So you really are speaking out of turn assuming fear on my part when its actually repulsion.

I can tell you first hand from several cousins of mine who are Norteno gang members (I got a lot of cousins, several are cops as well), that MS 13 and other central and south american gangs are sending 1,000's of members to act as mules because of the protection they get from Sanctuary Cities in the U.S., especially here in the California.

So when you present a rebuttal (I guess that's what it is) that uses nothing but typical limp-wristed liberal platitudes that you mistake for some enlightenment, that's nothing but a cliche'd joke to me from a gutless mind dwarf.

Old 06-03-2016, 06:00 PM   #281
Cool As Ice Cream

omg trump's voice is so nice to listen to
he does sound nothing like a hoarse baboon with a high-pitched voice
i must vote for him
well, i can't, but everyone else should
i sometimes feel like i'm in a bizarro world with everyone rallying around the evil person while the guy with good intentions gets crucified at the stake
CRUCIFIED AT THE STAKE
yes, that's right
that's where people get crucified; at the stake
that's what stakes are for; to crucify people

Old 06-03-2016, 06:01 PM   #282
Cool As Ice Cream

tear of joy to my eye
et cetera

Old 06-03-2016, 06:03 PM   #283
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
the truth is that immigration is not a problem, it's the law that is the problem. trump is stirring racial tensions to his advantage. that is racist.

You're out of your fucking league here. best you stfu about shit you don't know about.

https://alyssakirley.files.wordpress...rs-610x400.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...05276e2b96.jpg

https://alyssakirley.files.wordpress...ikciaaz0tz.jpg

Thanks liberals. Your neo-compassion is the reservoir for our cultural suicide. fucking idiots.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 06-03-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Old 06-03-2016, 06:04 PM   #284
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
omg trump's voice is so nice to listen to
he does sound nothing like a hoarse baboon with a high-pitched voice
i must vote for him
well, i can't, but everyone else should
i sometimes feel like i'm in a bizarro world with everyone rallying around the evil person while the guy with good intentions gets crucified at the stake
CRUCIFIED AT THE STAKE
yes, that's right
that's where people get crucified; at the stake
that's what stakes are for; to crucify people

Might I suggest fluoride free toothpaste. It's not too late for you.

Old 06-03-2016, 06:07 PM   #285
Cool As Ice Cream

sorry no i do like my fluoride i can hear obama in my dreams

Old 06-03-2016, 07:36 PM   #286
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
get used to it. she's going to tear him apart

“Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different - they are dangerously incoherent. They’re not even really ideas - just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies,” she said. “He’s not just unprepared - he’s temperamentally unfit to hold an office that requires knowledge, stability and immense responsibility.”

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-c...storic-mistake

...and he's not even president (yet).

Who's the unstable one here? Curious phrasing from her camp, is it not? Proof that Trump has definitely gotten into her head.

Old 06-03-2016, 07:36 PM   #287
The Omega Concern
Banned

btw, here's his retort:

Gloves are off. I could see them wanting to take him out now, Arkancide style.

Old 06-03-2016, 08:16 PM   #288
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
You're out of your fucking league here. best you stfu about shit you don't know about.

https://alyssakirley.files.wordpress...rs-610x400.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...05276e2b96.jpg

https://alyssakirley.files.wordpress...ikciaaz0tz.jpg

Thanks liberals. Your neo-compassion is the reservoir for our cultural suicide. fucking idiots.
your idiocy reaches beyond the limits of the known universe. whether you are mexican or not, you are a racist fuck.

Old 06-04-2016, 07:02 AM   #289
Elphenor
Braindead

THEYRE COMING TO KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE OMG SCARY

Old 06-04-2016, 12:55 PM   #290
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
your idiocy reaches beyond the limits of the known universe. whether you are mexican or not, you are a racist fuck.

Ad-hominem attacks are not retorts to facts which undermine your point of view.

Like I said RBG, you are out of your league here. Best you STFU and listen.

DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing Vanloads of Illegal Aliens Away from Border

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is quietly transporting illegal immigrants from the Mexican border to Phoenix and releasing them without proper processing or issuing court appearance documents, Border Patrol sources tell Judicial Watch. The government classifies them as Other Than Mexican (OTM) and this week around 35 were transferred 116 miles north from Tucson to a Phoenix bus station where they went their separate way.

Judd, the Border Patrol Union chief, delivered alarming figures at the hearing. He estimated that about 80% of apprehended illegal immigrants are released into the United States

Old 06-04-2016, 01:38 PM   #291
redbreegull

Thumbs up

Quote:
Ad-hominem attacks are not retorts to facts which undermine your point of view.

Like I said RBG, you are out of your league here. Best you STFU and listen.
fuck you bigot

Old 06-04-2016, 02:35 PM   #292
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

wow the omega concerm the curtains comes down, huh?

does this place has community standards because fuck this pinche baboso

Old 06-04-2016, 03:37 PM   #293
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
fuck you bigot

You're just another limp-wristed liberal pussy hellbent on cultural suicide. Thanks for showing your meager intellect for what it is by constantly ignoring facts you can't deal with because it disrupts your wrongheaded point of view.

Old 06-04-2016, 03:39 PM   #294
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSNEEDSAHIT View Post
wow the omega concerm the curtains comes down, huh?

does this place has community standards because fuck this pinche baboso

What specifically do you have a problem with? Because all I ever cite are facts and from those truths, I share an opinion.

You contribute nothing but ignorance so far as I've seen.

Old 06-04-2016, 07:17 PM   #295
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
You're just another limp-wristed liberal pussy hellbent on cultural suicide. Thanks for showing your meager intellect for what it is by constantly ignoring facts you can't deal with because it disrupts your wrongheaded point of view.
http://img0.reactor.cc/pics/comment/...BC-2144680.png

Old 06-04-2016, 07:34 PM   #296
redbreegull

seriously fuck you omega concern. you post nothing but flagrant lies from sources with no credibility. you believe they are true because you are a fucking disgusting bigot looking to confirm the biases in your sick brain. no one is surprised that you would suddenly gravitate towards Trump, just like every other closet racist in this country who suddenly feels emboldened to be racist in public because you have a publicly racist bozo rallying your hate

Old 06-04-2016, 07:43 PM   #297
redbreegull

"cultural suicide" translation: I am a white man who believes in a zero sum theory of cultural wellbeing. If any group other than white men is allowed to gain social standing and political clout, it will have a directly negative impact on ME. I can't express this directly because people would know what a shitty person I am, so I will make a sideways argument to you as to why you should agree with me because you are also a white man and must at some level be a primitive minded selfish shithead like me. Help me preserve white male supremacy cause otherwise other people will get my shit

Old 06-04-2016, 08:41 PM   #298
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
seriously fuck you omega concern. you post nothing but flagrant lies from sources with no credibility. you believe they are true because you are a fucking disgusting bigot looking to confirm the biases in your sick brain. no one is surprised that you would suddenly gravitate towards Trump, just like every other closet racist in this country who suddenly feels emboldened to be racist in public because you have a publicly racist bozo rallying your hate

Everything for the past year or more now that I've been citing about the email scandal is factually true, some of which has only recently reached the mainstream. Same thing for immigration though that's been old news here in Cali for generations.

When I post speculations, theories and/or postulations, I am very clear they are just that. You assume I believe it all, because you are not intelligent enough to know better.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Old 06-04-2016, 08:48 PM   #299
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
"cultural suicide" translation: I am a white man who believes in a zero sum theory of cultural wellbeing. If any group other than white men is allowed to gain social standing and political clout, it will have a directly negative impact on ME. I can't express this directly because people would know what a shitty person I am, so I will make a sideways argument to you as to why you should agree with me because you are also a white man and must at some level be a primitive minded selfish shithead like me. Help me preserve white male supremacy cause otherwise other people will get my shit

that's a nice Junior College Social Science answer you got there. I'm sure the frustrated rock-star of a Prof would give you at least a B+.

Culturally speaking the entire west is being Bolshevik'd as we speak. It's a bit more nuanced than the softest of degree understanding.

Old 06-04-2016, 08:50 PM   #300
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

you would get eaten alive at real university

i can just see you now citing sources from fox mulder on an academic paper and tlelling the prof just wait until these views are mainstream. i'm sure they would put your grade on hold to wait a few years to see