Quote:
Originally Posted by Chambertrain
http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...ckadder3_1.jpg

Hugh Laurie from Black Adder > Hugh Laurie from House

Old 05-30-2006, 11:35 PM   #32
Sherry
Pledge

i met them all many times after shows.

sweeney is one of the nicest guys i've ever met. he was always so friendly and down to earth and a gifted natural conversationalist who puts others at ease. he was always a perfect gentleman, greeting me each time he saw me by kissing me on the cheek. it would be funny if billy said he smelled, because sweeney supposedly told this joke once about you know why women wear make-up and perfume? because they're ugly and they smell bad.

paz was the sweetest nicest person, and i adored her. she was always so nice and friendly to me. it was such a joy to watch her play violin because she is really talented. it showed even more when she played in papa m.

and pajo- i could never hate pajo. he was shy and quiet, but nice and down to earth. he signed more things for me than any of the others. i loved papa m once i heard him singing "i am not lonely w/ cricket" at the hideout. i saw two papa m shows after that and the slint show at the metro. he knows i am very devoted to billy, but he saw that it didnt mean that i couldnt be a fan of his too.

billy doesnt determine for me what i like or dont. and he shouldnt for anyone else. because billy, god bless his soul, is human, and thus like all humans, quite capable of being wrong, and in fact often is.

picture this~ in the hallway at the hard rock hotel after zwan played in 12-02. a bunch of us are roaming the hallway hoping to run into band members. we see a roadie and ask where they are. billy, sweeney, and paz went to a nearby bar to hang out and party. jimmy ran off with some friends of his from out of town to god knows where. and suddenly we see dave pajo get off the elevator and walk down the hall lugging a guitar case. so we run up to him and say hey dave, what are you doin? he said he wanted to make sure nothing happened to his guitars, and he's personally carrying them up to the room and packing things. he stood there and chatted with us a few minutes about the show, and then very agreeably posed for a picture with us. but oh wait, isnt dave the one doing drugs all the time and no work while poor billy is working so hard all the time? he wasnt working that hard dancing with ***** at the bar when we later tracked him down.

there are two sides to every story. and there are personal perceptions in any story. depends on who's side of the story you're listening to. and when someone's story leaves out any fault or failings of their own.... then how fair or true is it?

so dont hate pajo just because billy hates pajo. hate him for your own valid reason if you have one like you dont like his music or he told you no when you asked for an autograph. (which has never happened to me with pajo, but billy is quite easy to tell everyone no, i dont want to sign right now). i hate britney spears. i think her music is untalented yuck, and she is stupid and makes such dumb bad choices. but i dont hate her because billy does. pajo's music i really like, i thought papa m was some really good stuff when i heard it. and dave has always been very nice to me. so why would i hate pajo just cause billy does? that would be stupid and put me on the same level as britney. dumb as a box of rocks. and she is, because of kevin. that girl could do so much better, and she's letting herself be used. her quickie vegas wedding/ divorce. her spouting off and flaunting her virginity and then crying a river when he spilled the beans she wasnt. y'see, i have valid reasons for my poor opinion of her. but pajo, i think he is a really great guy and a good musician, and anything billy says isnt going to change that.

i think that was one of the biggest mistakes billy ever made. a lot of the die-hard fans got to meet the zwan members and have great memories of them, and when billy publicly dissed them, it left a sour taste in those fans mouths. many of them have said that to me. it would be one thing if it was mother teresa saying it, but its not, its billy, who has more things people could bitch about then all the others put together probably. and then the zwan members, acting like the mature adults they are, turned the other cheek and didnt drag billy into the mud like they could have. i have so much respect for them because of that. and a lot less for billy for talking about them like that.

Old 05-31-2006, 01:05 AM   #33
Nothing/everything
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin619
blackadder is the most roofletastic thing ever after monty python.

"Baldrick, your brain is like the four headed, man-eating haddock fish beast of Aberdeen"
"In what way? "
"It doesn't exist "

Old 05-31-2006, 01:06 AM   #34
Nothing/everything
Minion of Satan

E: Tell me Young crone, is this Putney?
C: That it be, that it be.
E: "Yes it is". Not "that it be". You don't have to talk in that stupid voice to me. I'm not a tourist. I seek information about a Wisewoman.
C: Ah, the Wisewoman.. the Wisewoman.
E: Yes, the Wisewoman.
C: Two things, my lord, must thee know of the Wisewoman. First, she is... a woman, and second, she is ...
E: .. wise?
C: You do know her then?
E: No, just a wild stab in the dark which is incidentally what you'll be getting if you don't start being a bit more helpful. Do you know where she lives?
C: Of course.
E: Where?
C: Here. Do you have an appointment?
E: No.
C: Well, you can go in anyway.
E: Thank you Young crone. Here is a purse of money......... which I'm not going to give to you.

Old 05-31-2006, 03:02 AM   #35
ChristHimself!
mental problems angel

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing/everything
blackadder is the most roofletastic thing ever after monty python.
"It was the stickiest situation since Sticky, the Stick Insect, got stuck on a sticky bun"

Old 05-31-2006, 03:13 AM   #36
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

hey Sherry get a grip!

Old 05-31-2006, 03:23 AM   #37
mistle
bonnie stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry

sweeney is one of the nicest guys i've ever met. he was always so friendly and down to earth and a gifted natural conversationalist who puts others at ease. he was always a perfect gentleman, greeting me each time he saw me by kissing me on the cheek. it would be funny if billy said he smelled, because sweeney supposedly told this joke once about you know why women wear make-up and perfume? because they're ugly and they smell bad.

paz was the sweetest nicest person, and i adored her. she was always so nice and friendly to me. it was such a joy to watch her play violin because she is really talented. it showed even more when she played in papa m.

and pajo- i could never hate pajo. he was shy and quiet, but nice and down to earth. he signed more things for me than any of the others. i loved papa m once i heard him singing "i am not lonely w/ cricket" at the hideout. i saw two papa m shows after that and the slint show at the metro. he knows i am very devoted to billy, but he saw that it didnt mean that i couldnt be a fan of his too.

billy doesnt determine for me what i like or dont. and he shouldnt for anyone else. because billy, god bless his soul, is human, and thus like all humans, quite capable of being wrong, and in fact often is.

picture this~ in the hallway at the hard rock hotel after zwan played in 12-02. a bunch of us are roaming the hallway hoping to run into band members. we see a roadie and ask where they are. billy, sweeney, and paz went to a nearby bar to hang out and party. jimmy ran off with some friends of his from out of town to god knows where. and suddenly we see dave pajo get off the elevator and walk down the hall lugging a guitar case. so we run up to him and say hey dave, what are you doin? he said he wanted to make sure nothing happened to his guitars, and he's personally carrying them up to the room and packing things. he stood there and chatted with us a few minutes about the show, and then very agreeably posed for a picture with us. but oh wait, isnt dave the one doing drugs all the time and no work while poor billy is working so hard all the time? he wasnt working that hard dancing with ***** at the bar when we later tracked him down.

there are two sides to every story. and there are personal perceptions in any story. depends on who's side of the story you're listening to. and when someone's story leaves out any fault or failings of their own.... then how fair or true is it?

so dont hate pajo just because billy hates pajo. hate him for your own valid reason if you have one like you dont like his music or he told you no when you asked for an autograph. (which has never happened to me with pajo, but billy is quite easy to tell everyone no, i dont want to sign right now). i hate britney spears. i think her music is untalented yuck, and she is stupid and makes such dumb bad choices. but i dont hate her because billy does. pajo's music i really like, i thought papa m was some really good stuff when i heard it. and dave has always been very nice to me. so why would i hate pajo just cause billy does? that would be stupid and put me on the same level as britney. dumb as a box of rocks. and she is, because of kevin. that girl could do so much better, and she's letting herself be used. her quickie vegas wedding/ divorce. her spouting off and flaunting her virginity and then crying a river when he spilled the beans she wasnt. y'see, i have valid reasons for my poor opinion of her. but pajo, i think he is a really great guy and a good musician, and anything billy says isnt going to change that.

i think that was one of the biggest mistakes billy ever made. a lot of the die-hard fans got to meet the zwan members and have great memories of them, and when billy publicly dissed them, it left a sour taste in those fans mouths. many of them have said that to me. it would be one thing if it was mother teresa saying it, but its not, its billy, who has more things people could bitch about then all the others put together probably. and then the zwan members, acting like the mature adults they are, turned the other cheek and didnt drag billy into the mud like they could have. i have so much respect for them because of that. and a lot less for billy for talking about them like that.
tl;dr

Old 05-31-2006, 03:31 AM   #38
Fathoms (unadored)
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

...because sweeney supposedly told this joke once about you know why women wear make-up and perfume? because they're ugly and they smell bad.

*gigglesnort*

Old 05-31-2006, 03:32 AM   #39
Fathoms (unadored)
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathoms (unadored)
*gigglesnort*

I actually said this in real life once. Thankfully the other person was so taken by the sound of their own voice they didn't notice.

Old 05-31-2006, 06:19 AM   #40
Phoenix Down
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
because sweeney supposedly told this joke once about you know why women wear make-up and perfume? because they're ugly and they smell bad.
that isn't really a joke, is it? it's because women are in fact rather ugly if they don't wear make-up, mascara ect and don't shave. Women are the most artificial things in life, think about it - i love them nonetheless, though.

Old 05-31-2006, 01:01 PM   #41
aurel
Apocalyptic Poster

interesting

Old 05-31-2006, 05:01 PM   #42
Nothing/everything
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristHimself!
"It was the stickiest situation since Sticky, the Stick Insect, got stuck on a sticky bun"
LoL

Flashheart: "Treat your kite like you treat your woman... Get inside her five times a day and take her to Heaven and back."

Bob: "I wanted to see a war run so badly."
EB: "Well you've come to the right place, then. There hasn't been a war run this badly since Olaf the hairy, King of all the vikings, ordered 80,000 battle helmets with the horns on the inside."

"I was then taken and hung by the larger of my two testicles from the Wall of the Bastille. It was at this stage I decided I'd had enough"

Old 05-31-2006, 05:32 PM   #43
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Quote:

Old 05-31-2006, 07:19 PM   #44
pineapple*soul
Ownz

Quote:

i think that was one of the biggest mistakes billy ever made. a lot of the die-hard fans got to meet the zwan members and have great memories of them, and when billy publicly dissed them, it left a sour taste in those fans mouths. many of them have said that to me. it would be one thing if it was mother teresa saying it, but its not, its billy, who has more things people could bitch about then all the others put together probably. and then the zwan members, acting like the mature adults they are, turned the other cheek and didnt drag billy into the mud like they could have. i have so much respect for them because of that. and a lot less for billy for talking about them like that

i think that was one of the biggest mistakes billy ever made. a lot of the die-hard fans got to meet the zwan members and have great memories of them, and when billy publicly dissed them, it left a sour taste in those fans mouths. many of them have said that to me. it would be one thing if it was mother teresa saying it, but its not, its billy, who has more things people could bitch about then all the others put together probably. and then the zwan members, acting like the mature adults they are, turned the other cheek and didnt drag billy into the mud like they could have. i have so much respect for them because of that. and a lot less for billy for talking about them like that

OMG WHO IS *****?

Old 05-31-2006, 07:28 PM   #45
wHATcOLOR

linda?

Old 05-31-2006, 09:24 PM   #46
Sherry
Pledge

i can't say anything about the bar, cause that violates my privacy policy. except mebbe... it was a lot of fun hanging out at the bar talking to matt and paz. they were always so much fun to talk to. but, there have been times where the band was no longer in front of an audience yknow and i was lucky and have to respect that what i saw or heard was private time. there is a lot i would never talk about online, and it's always a fine line what i can say...

i first met linda at the hideout, she came up to me one night outside on the sidewalk and started a conversation, saying you were backstage at this show this summer and i was like yeah got fired for getting jimmys autograph and told her the story and she was cracking up laughing saying she couldnt wait to tell jimmy the story cause he was gonna love it, and they had all just gone to the hospital to see his new baby.

i like linda, she is nice and really cute, she is much smaller and prettier in person than she looks in pics.

hmmm, can i mebbe say this cause it is public knowledge... after all it was said on the stage in front of an audience *wicked grin* when a certain cute young blonde woman with swingy hair kept whispering things into billys ear from the front row at the hideout, and billy was grinning, and all the girls in the front row were looking miffed, lol, sweeney said, you two should get a room...

Old 05-31-2006, 09:42 PM   #47
Sherry
Pledge

my zwan shows~

12-01 emerson first show, third row

12-01 emerson second show, third row

4-12-02 double door, front row

4-13-02 double door, front row

4-14-02 double door, front row

5-02 jamboree, backstage

Sept- Nov 02 seven weekly appearances at hideout, all front row

12-02 vegas, front row

12-02 detroit, second row

1-03 metro- wed. third row (temp was 8 degrees!)

1-03 metro- thurs. second row

1-03 metro- sat. second row

3-03 normal, il. 22nd row seats

4-03 cleveland, front row

5-03 aragon, front row, afterparty backstage

i loved zwan, they rocked live!

Old 05-31-2006, 09:43 PM   #48
wHATcOLOR

oh sherry, you're such a card!

Old 05-31-2006, 09:44 PM   #49
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?

Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you

Quote:
a certain cute young blonde woman with swingy hair kept whispering things into billys ear from the front row at the hideout, and billy was grinning, and all the girls in the front row were looking miffed, lol, sweeney said, you two should get a room...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...ckadder3_1.jpg

Old 05-31-2006, 10:17 PM   #50
MajesticFlow
Banned

my best friend!

Old 05-31-2006, 10:50 PM   #51
Deleted_User

i hate starting things on this board with "well, at the recording session i went to...", but....

at the recording session i went to, billy said that he was living in NYC while he was getting zwan started. they initally started having rehearsals there and billy pretty much paid for all of his expenses. because...you know...chavez didn't sell 25 million records. anyway, everything was chill. everything was alright. and then basically matt just kept fucking off. along with the rest of them. he'd be late for rehearsals and sometimes never show up at all. pretty much behavior identical to jimmy's during the SD recording sessions. the three of them just basically got into the habit of showing up late and fucked up. the gist of it is that billy wanted a reliable band...and he made a big mistake by hiring a bunch of indie rockers a decade younger than him. i wouldn't put anybody at fault, really.

Old 06-01-2006, 02:16 AM   #52
mistle
bonnie stars

hey sherry get this

NO ONE CARE!

Old 06-01-2006, 08:54 AM   #53
myosis
Minion of Satan

i care. we only hear the negative around here.

also who's a decade younger ? maybe paz... not pajo or sweeney

Old 06-01-2006, 09:12 AM   #54
Starla

Sherry is a fangirl who sucked billy off to get backstage. End of story.

Old 06-01-2006, 09:14 AM   #55
Starla

Quote:
my zwan shows~

12-01 emerson first show, third row

12-01 emerson second show, third row

4-12-02 double door, front row

4-13-02 double door, front row

4-14-02 double door, front row

5-02 jamboree, backstage

Sept- Nov 02 seven weekly appearances at hideout, all front row

12-02 vegas, front row

12-02 detroit, second row

1-03 metro- wed. third row (temp was 8 degrees!)

1-03 metro- thurs. second row

1-03 metro- sat. second row

3-03 normal, il. 22nd row seats

4-03 cleveland, front row

5-03 aragon, front row, afterparty backstage

i loved zwan, they rocked live!

Are you going to post the times you take a shit too?

Old 06-02-2006, 12:37 AM   #57
Junebug
Minion of Satan

sherry you are nice but also kind of really creepy. and nobody cares about how much you dislike britney spears. plus, we knew all that already. please work on your argument skills. just saying.

Old 06-02-2006, 02:18 AM   #58
slanky

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistle
NO ONE CARE!

Old 06-02-2006, 02:22 AM   #59
slanky

Quote:
Originally Posted by refills 79 cents
billy wanted a reliable band...and he made a big mistake
"I've made a huge mistake."