Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2017, 04:58 PM   #121
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
I suppose i'm more familiar with the concept of addiction which will always have an escalation of some sort that will render the person unfit to function properly if given enough time.
Mental conditions might not, and can just be the way the person operates normally from what you say. That's interesting.
It's fortunate, not counting addictions but with many other psychiatric conditions, if it's not bad by around 30 it is unlikely to suddenly get worse, and in generally if you survive until middle age it things tend to settle down. There are exceptions say if you've always had some streaks of depression and then your child dies. Also PTSD is equal opportunity, almost

Old 03-01-2017, 08:27 PM   #122
crabshack
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
the thing is... you're totally right but you should have had this realization about 20 years ago

Old 03-01-2017, 09:16 PM   #123
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdgeboy View Post
Fair enough. But if you're not willing as a reader to even ponder the position of the writer, then what are you reading for, to practice skepticism? TheRoxyKid, TheEdgeboy, The Omega Concern, The Future Embrace, The Camera Eye...he has a CD party at a place with my last name, the same name he insisted be said out loud at dinner one night from my bandmate at the time. But hey, I'm reading too much into it according to the skeptics. Perhaps you can understand I can't be too bothered with that.
Even if you are onto something, and Billy was in a sense reaching out to you, why is it enough to get so worked up by it? I mean so what? If it's true, he's obviously just a creep and you'd be better off just shrugging it off and moving on. After all, he is just a fucked up dude who got famous with some good pop songs, good guitar skill and the luck of pairing up with a world-class drummer.

Even if he was trying to influence you to be a musician, who cares? It's just dumb old Billy, who gives a damn what he thinks or wants you to do? You don't really have to take it to heart.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:34 PM   #124
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
Come to think of it, during that time period, I was convinced God was sending Joshua Homme messages to put in his lyrics just for me. So I am at least tangentially familiar with the sensations omega describes. So ... just hope he's ok
Heh. When I was quaffing chalices of dxm I got convinced that the tomcat named Boris in the Aristocats animated film was somehow related to Boris because he was a musical feline and there's a cat on the cover of the album Noise.

I then emailed these thoughts to Stephen O'Malley.

He never responded.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:36 PM   #125
crabshack
Apocalyptic Poster

How come these super powers aren't being used to become great musicians?

Old 03-01-2017, 10:26 PM   #126
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Even if you are onto something, and Billy was in a sense reaching out to you, why is it enough to get so worked up by it? I mean so what? If it's true, he's obviously just a creep and you'd be better off just shrugging it off and moving on. After all, he is just a fucked up dude who got famous with some good pop songs, good guitar skill and the luck of pairing up with a world-class drummer.

Even if he was trying to influence you to be a musician, who cares? It's just dumb old Billy, who gives a damn what he thinks or wants you to do? You don't really have to take it to heart.
According to him, he reached out to Billy by making a post here saying to communicate with omega via code

Old 03-01-2017, 11:40 PM   #127
FoolofaTook

Man if toc is just fuckin wid us this would be, like, the best trolling evar!!

Just sayin.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:48 PM   #128
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
According to him, he reached out to Billy by making a post here saying to communicate with omega via code
Yeah, but he seems to feel like there's a somewhat nefarious underbelly to what he's experienced which is the part of this that I'm not really seeing.

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 03-01-2017 at 11:54 PM.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:50 PM   #129
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post

Just sayin.
An effective troll would require people to care or have an emotional reaction of some sort.

Old 03-02-2017, 12:26 AM   #130
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Yeah, but he seems to feel like there's a somewhat nefarious underbelly to what he's experienced which is the part of this that I'm not really seeing.
But isn't it obvious to you that old fart Billy Corgan isn't hacking it up and sending TOC cryptic messages and clues via email, shows, etc. just because of some dumb post he made here 17 years ago?

Old 03-02-2017, 12:41 AM   #131
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Old 03-02-2017, 12:43 AM   #132
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Sadly, this is all a little too run-of-the-mill for any such accolade.

An unfortunate individual I knew from school went on to pull all the sprinklers from his mother's lawn like naughty turnips after becoming convinced they were microphones complicit in what surely must have been the absolute least interesting bout of surreptitious monitoring in the entire history of espionage.

Old 03-02-2017, 12:53 AM   #133
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I will say this though, when Billy covered Limelight in Toronto that tour, as if in an instant, I could see a linear path of Rush being formed to eventually write that song so one day Billy could sing it to break me out of my shell and become a musician.
All jokes aside, it's pretty bloody cool that Rush formed as far back as the late sixties just so that Corgan might act as the psychic catalyst necessary to fulfill the prophecy of there someday being an average guitarist with his very own YouTube channel.

Old 03-02-2017, 01:02 AM   #134
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

how can i be so cosmically important like you, TOC, where fuckin' kickball games are changed for me

Old 03-02-2017, 01:19 AM   #135
FoolofaTook

Lol toc u should write a book. or at least start a blog.

4 real.

Old 03-02-2017, 01:25 AM   #136
FoolofaTook

That's scary buzzard.

And you're scary too, toc. I think you need to take it easy man, smoke a little herb, put on some simon and garfunkel and stop stressing out so much.

Old 03-02-2017, 01:27 AM   #137
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
An effective troll would require people to care or have an emotional reaction of some sort.
Am I the only one with strong feelings for toc?

Old 03-02-2017, 01:35 AM   #138
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
how can i be so cosmically important like you, TOC, where fuckin' kickball games are changed for me
Start by telling yourself that you're the center of the universe. The big cheese. You got the most gravity because you're so full of incredibly dense shit

Old 03-02-2017, 02:09 AM   #139
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:13 AM   #140
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Don't dehumanize others by grouping them all together as sane people that recognize you either have a serious mental illness or egomania or a combo of the two. Open your mind to the possibility that you're WRONG

Old 03-02-2017, 02:17 AM   #141
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

http://i.imgur.com/XVB4KdN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/aStHJwJ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9GH0tnv.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0Tn087N.jpg

Old 03-02-2017, 02:19 AM   #142
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Quote:
Don't dehumanize others by grouping them all together as sane people that recognize you either have a serious mental illness or egomania or a combo of the two. Open your mind to the possibility that you're WRONG

Dehumanize? really? And then you go collectivist in your next thought. nice. And do you know history at all and how often group-think consensus evolves over time into something else entirely by non-conformist who push the paradigms.

n/m.

you're free to be cynical and hide behind the collective if you wish.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:19 AM   #143
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
and without being too cryptic...the strange Email I get from a James2000 that reads "070" I surmise was sent by someone who was watching me (telepathically) and when completing the reading of that Gospel, sends me the code via that email.
This is from his other thread. Watching him telepathically.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:20 AM   #144
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Incorrect assumption on your part. I clearly state that's not what I believe the case to be and use the thought to set-up what the crux of what I was conveying to Run to Me about. Maybe you have tough time with comprehension, so be it...you want to be just another bloody cynic, get in line. but hey...

You've heard all my canned material, how'd you do that?

I don't really know how to play, but I can fake it pretty good. The guitar is a tool to create sounds and write songs, you know anything about that? I use youtube for some of it to get an idea of their compression rate and angle my studio recordings to it if possible.
One option was to take offense and lash out, while the other was to conclude that I was put on this planet with the sole purpose of someday urging you towards musical betterment via light criticism.

Why pick the bad one?

Old 03-02-2017, 02:21 AM   #145
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Dehumanize? really? And then you go collectivist in your next thought. nice. And do you know history at all and how often group-think consensus evolves over time into something else entirely by non-conformist who push the paradigms.

n/m.

Why do you put like four spaces between "nice.". WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Old 03-02-2017, 02:21 AM   #146
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:03 PM.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:23 AM   #147
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:

n/m.

You play a guitar. How conformist is that. Who came up with the notes? Who says that's what music is? Because going off of conventional definitions of other concepts seems to work for you in some regard. Must be nice to be able to cherry pick when you're rational and conformist

Old 03-02-2017, 02:24 AM   #148
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
yeah, it's called remote viewing used in gangstalking. It's a whole thing I wouldn't wish on anybody, not even you bonnie.
If only you hadn't made that machina mystery post. Then They would have left you alone

Old 03-02-2017, 02:30 AM   #149
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Now you're touching into the destiny angle: Quantum reality within a matrix of freewill with an overall dormant pineal gland which limits our ability to effect the material world...and maybe that's a good thing. There's a theory the folks in Atlantis created their own demise in a collective conscious snafu, some type of telepathic clusterfuck.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:40 AM   #150
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:04 PM.