Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2006, 09:39 AM   #1
Ramdust
Apocalyptic Poster

Default Billy has planted his seed!

http://i.somethingawful.com/mjolnir/...-2006-alod.jpg

Old 04-05-2006, 09:41 AM   #2
Kahlo

i was expecting a picture of billy and a tree, thanks for not being too obvious =)

Old 04-05-2006, 10:55 AM   #3
benedictvs
Pledge

Old 04-05-2006, 11:09 AM   #4
The Jesus
Minion of Satan

ahahghgjhfgd

Old 04-05-2006, 11:22 AM   #5
zsp77
Apocalyptic Poster

Default uhh

yep, she's pregnant all right

Old 04-05-2006, 11:54 AM   #6
davin
Physiopathic Paralysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by benedictvs
"Let me out! Yea, Let me oooouuuuut!!"

Old 04-05-2006, 12:42 PM   #7
Ugly
Immortal

Location: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed

that would be the most bulbous headed kid in the history of bulbous headed kids. In fact, that bulge is probably just his skull.

Anyways, yah, what a whore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-05-2006, 01:23 PM   #8
House of Bread
FKA Siamese33

i like the strech marks

Old 04-05-2006, 07:12 PM   #9
SpFission
Apocalyptic Poster

By now, I thought someone would have photoshopped in a pic of Billy in a fetal position

Old 04-05-2006, 07:17 PM   #10
Mablak
Minion of Satan

Location: Well, if it isn't my old friend, Mr. McGreg, with a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg!

Ohmarg, somebody get on that

Old 04-05-2006, 07:48 PM   #11
Ramdust
Apocalyptic Poster

http://i2.tinypic.com/t4y7va.jpg

Old 04-05-2006, 07:52 PM   #12
Fonzie
Dute of Seven Y's

good work

Old 04-05-2006, 07:53 PM   #13
Ugly
Immortal

Location: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed

now spam post the bitch's myspace page with it.

Old 04-05-2006, 08:24 PM   #14
The Jesus
Minion of Satan

She'd give Katie Holmes a run for her money!

Old 04-05-2006, 10:34 PM   #15
ZackZ
Mister Class and Quality

Tila Tequilla is one ugly bitch. Even without the fake pregnancy. She makes me wretch.

Old 04-05-2006, 10:38 PM   #16
quandar
Demi-God

Quote:
hahahaha, thats amazing, and horribly disturbing

Old 04-05-2006, 10:41 PM   #17
better than new
Apocalyptic Poster

I thought for sure that guy from My Chemical Romance was going to be in here.

Old 04-06-2006, 02:30 AM   #18
Mo
Immortal

Talking

That girl is so fucked up:
"Some of you may know that my page got hacked last night and the hacker tried to wipe out everything on my page, but myspace has restored most of it. I was online while all this was happening and the hacker posted up my phone number for you all and that shit is not cool! We are going to get the FBI involved for invasion of privacy and for those of you who thought this was so funny, we will see how funny it gets when people start going to jail over this or someone getting murdered."

LOL, sure thing, babe.

Old 04-06-2006, 02:39 AM   #19
Kahlo

Quote:
this or someone getting murdered."
She looks like she could have you killed for making fun of her. What a fanny.

Old 04-06-2006, 03:13 AM   #20
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by the antipop
That girl is so fucked up:
"Some of you may know that my page got hacked last night and the hacker tried to wipe out everything on my page, but myspace has restored most of it. I was online while all this was happening and the hacker posted up my phone number for you all and that shit is not cool! We are going to get the FBI involved for invasion of privacy and for those of you who thought this was so funny, we will see how funny it gets when people start going to jail over this or someone getting murdered."
like.....omg ........my myspace is like always getting hacked cuz i'm like so hot...

how many fucking times has this bitch's site been hacked lol

and that pic is awesome......... someone do linda strawberry now

Old 04-06-2006, 03:21 AM   #21
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jesus

That does NOT look real. She was supposedly due mid march right?

Old 04-06-2006, 03:46 AM   #22
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin
"Let me out! Yea, Let me oooouuuuut!!"
you win at life.

Old 04-06-2006, 09:32 AM   #23
Starla

Her self adulation is nauseating however her latest blog entry is hilarious. Tila donates to feed the children? Somehow I find that truly one manufactured lie. She's all about herself and I have serious doubts she'd give a flying fuck about some starving child in africa.

HATERS! HATERS! HATERS!

Here we go with the haters again....of course by now I never pay attention to all the haters because what is the point? However there is this one hater who left a comment on this picture that I have posted on my profile:

Anyway....so here is what this ignorant hater said....the reason I chose the word "ignorant" is because people are so quick to judge without proper info about me...his comment:

"yeah, youve got all this money, but are you happy? If you are so proud, why not help people in need. All you do is make money with your body. Where's the brains people? How much thought is involved? Time? Anything worth while? Yeah you get some cool things, but its just stuff that wont go with you when you pass. Shame."

MY RESPONSE TO THAT:

First of all motherfucker....I do give a lot of my money to charity. My favorite charity is called, "FEED THE CHILDREN" www.feedthechildren.org

I give them my money every month, but I dont use it to brag about doing good deeds to get some fucking good press like most people....pretending like they give a damn. I actually do give a flying fuck and that's why I donate to charities in private. Why should I brag about being a good samaritan? I do it because I want to...because I truly want to help. Not to use to get press. Just like those anti-cigarette campaigns....you know the ones where they guy is on the megaphone yelling to everyone saying, "HEY EVERYONE! I JUST THREW AWAY THIS PIECE OF TRASH!" then everyone's looking at him like, "SO WHAT?" hahahahaa!

Second of all....I take care of my parents so they dont have to work anymore because they are very old now and cant do much. So that also might answer a lot of other questions out there about "how does your parents feel about all that you're doing?"

Well they are God Damn proud of me....I am young and I am able to take care of my family AND donate to charities without trying to brag....and the whole point of me posting up that picture with all that money was not to brag...but to try to motivate others that if you work hard enough...you're dreams can come true...just like mine...nobody said it was easy....especially when you have haters like these motherfuckers trying to always get in ya way but that's my point....KEEP HUSTLIN AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE! I dont give 2 shits about haters or negative energy.....and my foul mouth? So what....it's called, "EXPRESSING YOURSELF.....FREEDOM OF SPEECH!" God damn I love America!

And to that hater and the rest of those haters.....just shut ya asses up and if you weren't so worried about what I was doing with my hustle then maybe you'd have a little hustle in yaself and not too much time on your hands....OWNED!

Love

Tila

PS-Aside from charity and my parents....I also used that money to buy myself a PHAT Iced out Christian Dior 38mm Chrystal watch and some Christion Dior shoes and purse! hahahaha! Yeaaaa you know the ladies LOVE to shop! Christian Dior and Fendi are my favorite! Cuz I worked for it and it's MY money....biaaaatch!

Source:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...c-fb7a1f1a1a7d

Old 04-06-2006, 11:27 AM   #24
Ramdust
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by To Starla

PS-Aside from charity and my parents....I also used that money to buy myself a PHAT Iced out Christian Dior 38mm Chrystal watch and some Christion Dior shoes and purse! hahahaha! Yeaaaa you know the ladies LOVE to shop! Christian Dior and Fendi are my favorite! Cuz I worked for it and it's MY money....biaaaatch!

Billy needs to disassociate himself with her. I think she is more despisable than Linda.

Old 04-06-2006, 11:35 AM   #25
spguitar
Apocalyptic Poster

Has she seen that picture yet? I was gonna post it on her profile but she disables html....

Old 04-06-2006, 11:45 AM   #26
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by To Starla
Her self adulation is nauseating however her latest blog entry is hilarious. Tila donates to feed the children? Somehow I find that truly one manufactured lie. She's all about herself and I have serious doubts she'd give a flying fuck about some starving child in africa.

HATERS! HATERS! HATERS!

Here we go with the haters again....of course by now I never pay attention to all the haters because what is the point? However there is this one hater who left a comment on this picture that I have posted on my profile:

Anyway....so here is what this ignorant hater said....the reason I chose the word "ignorant" is because people are so quick to judge without proper info about me...his comment:

"yeah, youve got all this money, but are you happy? If you are so proud, why not help people in need. All you do is make money with your body. Where's the brains people? How much thought is involved? Time? Anything worth while? Yeah you get some cool things, but its just stuff that wont go with you when you pass. Shame."

MY RESPONSE TO THAT:

First of all motherfucker....I do give a lot of my money to charity. My favorite charity is called, "FEED THE CHILDREN" www.feedthechildren.org

I give them my money every month, but I dont use it to brag about doing good deeds to get some fucking good press like most people....pretending like they give a damn. I actually do give a flying fuck and that's why I donate to charities in private. Why should I brag about being a good samaritan? I do it because I want to...because I truly want to help. Not to use to get press. Just like those anti-cigarette campaigns....you know the ones where they guy is on the megaphone yelling to everyone saying, "HEY EVERYONE! I JUST THREW AWAY THIS PIECE OF TRASH!" then everyone's looking at him like, "SO WHAT?" hahahahaa!

Second of all....I take care of my parents so they dont have to work anymore because they are very old now and cant do much. So that also might answer a lot of other questions out there about "how does your parents feel about all that you're doing?"

Well they are God Damn proud of me....I am young and I am able to take care of my family AND donate to charities without trying to brag....and the whole point of me posting up that picture with all that money was not to brag...but to try to motivate others that if you work hard enough...you're dreams can come true...just like mine...nobody said it was easy....especially when you have haters like these motherfuckers trying to always get in ya way but that's my point....KEEP HUSTLIN AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE! I dont give 2 shits about haters or negative energy.....and my foul mouth? So what....it's called, "EXPRESSING YOURSELF.....FREEDOM OF SPEECH!" God damn I love America!

And to that hater and the rest of those haters.....just shut ya asses up and if you weren't so worried about what I was doing with my hustle then maybe you'd have a little hustle in yaself and not too much time on your hands....OWNED!

Love

Tila

Source:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...c-fb7a1f1a1a7d
that was quite lovely

Old 04-06-2006, 12:11 PM   #27
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

ah!! nightmare on elm street part two!

Old 04-11-2006, 04:45 AM   #28
BC23
Amish Rake Fighter

Where are the infamous topless Linda Strawberry pics? I hate her,but I wanna see her little tits. Someone help me, where can i see them?

Old 04-11-2006, 06:38 AM   #29
pete
Apocalyptic Poster

They now hang much lower- she looks like she has aged about 20 years since.

Old 04-11-2006, 07:11 AM   #30
Kahlo

its all the stress you netphorian bastards have put her under.