Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2017, 06:03 PM   #91
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

del

Old 03-15-2017, 06:06 PM   #92
Trotskilicious
Banned

i don't want to talk to you, you're a disturbed person and you ruin my day

Old 03-15-2017, 08:24 PM   #93
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

if God talks to Billy Corgan through the radio, and Billy Corgan talks to TOC through his songs... it's kind of like TOC is basically God, right?

Old 03-15-2017, 08:46 PM   #94
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
i don't want to talk to you, you're a disturbed person and you ruin my day

Projecting. Typical Alinsky commie tactic. You just can't help yourself, can you? If you wouldn't talk so much shit, I wouldn't respond in kind to shut you up.

Old 03-15-2017, 08:48 PM   #95
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
if God talks to Billy Corgan through the radio, and Billy Corgan talks to TOC through his songs... it's kind of like TOC is basically God, right?

If you'd like to discuss SOURCE in the relevant thread, I'd be happy too.

Old 03-16-2017, 09:32 AM   #96
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

well they are the majority in a certain part of my city and they voted for a party of which the main focus is integration and equality for a.o. gay people

Old 03-16-2017, 09:32 AM   #97
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

have you ever met a muslim

Old 03-16-2017, 09:32 AM   #98
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

cause i'm guessing you just read about them on breitbart

sorry for the prejudice

Old 03-16-2017, 10:06 AM   #99
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

i will, thanks

Old 03-16-2017, 02:00 PM   #100
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
hahaha, ok.

enjoy sharia law dumbass
if i ever alluded to the idea that poots was "the smart one", i was foolish

Old 03-16-2017, 03:28 PM   #101
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Why Trump won't quit. He can't.

http://images.dailykos.com/images/37...jpg?1489630329

Quote:
Trump’s problem is that he cannot step down or resign. Impeachment or the 25th Amendment might even have drastic consequences for him far beyond removal from office. To borrow a line from an old Tennessee Ernie Ford song, Trump “owes his soul to the Company store.”

He could not borrow money anywhere. His FICA score must be in negative numbers. He stiffed Deutsche Bank for millions; I saw one report placing the figure at about $3 million. The only places he could borrow money was from a Russian bank and/or that bank in Cyprus. They were willing to lend him as much as he needed wanted. When one borrows from the Russian mob Mafia Bank, they have this very effective collection agency so that a return on their investment is assured.

I see in the news that he recently “sold” an apartment to a Chinese person, Xiao Yan Chen, who is allegedly connected to the Chinese intelligence community. Sale price, reportedly $15.8 million. According to Zillow, the apartment is worth about $14.3 million.

If Trump resigns, the people he owes will not get a return on their investment. They won’t like that.

If he is impeached or removed via the 25th Amendment, the collection agency is going to take that personally.

If he is indicted and tried for treason, that can’t possibly end well--in more ways than one.

Recall that we recently learned Gen. Michael Flynn was fired from his job as National Security Adviser when the news was leaked that he had been paid a half million dollars by Turkey. According to Bill Palmer of the Palmer Report, Flynn now finds himself in the position of Turkey demanding he return their money, since they did not get the services they paid for. The ball goes around and around, where it lands, nobody knows.

One other thing; the way that particular collection agency works, the debtor’s family is also regarded as collateral for the loan.

There is no way out for him. At least none that I can see.
Quote:
We're all in this.

Trump put America up as collateral. I dare say Putin has already made back his investment. Look at the fucking mess Bannon and Trump have made of America in just a few weeks. A few million here and a few million there is nothing to Putin. Russia is a bigger seller of oil than Saudi Arabia.

The thing Putin fears most is his oil losing value...being left in the ground because of electric vehicles and renewable energy. Putin is trying to maintain the value of his trillion dollars worth of oil reserves and Trump is dancing like the old time hurdy gurdy man's monkey.

I don’t have one drop of sympathy for Trump and his utterly corrupt family. They are traitors to humanity who would turn this planet into a smoking ash pit for a few moments of wealth, power and fame.

Old 03-16-2017, 04:25 PM   #102
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
The thing Putin fears most is his oil losing value...being left in the ground because of electric vehicles and renewable energy. Putin is trying to maintain the value of his trillion dollars worth of oil reserves and Trump is dancing like the old time hurdy gurdy man's monkey.

I don’t have one drop of sympathy for Trump and his utterly corrupt family. They are traitors to humanity who would turn this planet into a smoking ash pit for a few moments of wealth, power and fame.
I don't know about the veracity of any of those details about his money but this is truth, its why i say trump is trying to kill me

i also don't think he's a monkey i think he's a willing and enthusiastic partner

Old 03-16-2017, 04:28 PM   #103
Trotskilicious
Banned

also the country with the least to lose and the most to gain from climate change is russia, because their coastline is arctic and flooding/melting gives them more access to siberia which has many untapped resources

wee-bey-oh-shit-double-take.gif

Old 03-17-2017, 12:05 AM   #104
hnibos
Braindead

I would applaud anyone who murdered poots.

Old 03-17-2017, 04:02 AM   #105
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

[quote=MplsTaper;4331591]Why Trump won't quit. He can't.

http://images.dailykos.com/images/37...jpg?1489630329[quote]

I've been wondering about this. Not just Trump - but the Clintons as well. Bill always looks like he is sadly shitting his pants over something.

Old 03-17-2017, 04:58 PM   #106
FoolofaTook

Quote:
also the country with the least to lose and the most to gain from climate change is russia, because their coastline is arctic and flooding/melting gives them more access to siberia which has many untapped resources

wee-bey-oh-shit-double-take.gif
wat about st. petersburg?

Old 03-17-2017, 04:58 PM   #107
FoolofaTook

but yes, slavs do always gain the most from destruction

Old 03-17-2017, 06:05 PM   #108
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
wat about st. petersburg?
what about it

Old 03-18-2017, 01:36 PM   #109
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Quote:
take care
you've been gone while Poots has been most active haven't you. this guy is a trip

Old 03-19-2017, 01:49 AM   #110
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

i think he found that out yeah.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:51 AM   #111
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 03-20-2017, 11:54 AM   #112
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 03-20-2017, 02:03 PM   #113
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Good thing being good at sports isn't a prerequisite for being a good politician

Old 03-20-2017, 02:07 PM   #114
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Maybe in an alternate timeline Freddy the peacemaker became the presidential candidate and Donald was dead of drink. Fuzzy too

Old 03-20-2017, 09:53 PM   #115
Trotskilicious
Banned

of all the things to criticize obama for you want to pick on his old man ball game?

Old 03-22-2017, 12:17 PM   #116
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

God is not through with Wayne Tracker just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by author
The US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has said he only accepted the job after being convinced by his wife.

Mr Tillerson, former head of Exxon Mobil with no previous political experience, said in an interview he was "stunned" with the invitation.

"I didn't want this job. I didn't seek this job," he told the conservative website Independent Journal Review (IJR) during his recent visit to Asia.

"My wife told me I'm supposed to do this."

In the wide-ranging interview, Mr Tillerson said he had been due to retire this month after spending more than 40 years at oil giant Exxon Mobil. He turns 65 on Thursday.

"I was going to go to the ranch to be with my grandkids," he added in the interview, as he returned to the US from Beijing.

Mr Tillerson said he had never met Donald Trump before his election in November.

When he was invited for a conversation with the then president-elect, he thought they would talk "about the world" given his experiences at the oil company, he added.

"When he asked me at the end of that conversation to be secretary of state, I was stunned."

Mr Tillerson then gave the news to his wife, Renda St Clair, who said: "I told you God's not through with you."

He added: "My wife convinced me. She was right. I'm supposed to do this."
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39351493

Old 03-22-2017, 12:18 PM   #117
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Whoops.

Quote:
The former Colorado Republican party chairman, who once said only Democrats commit voter fraud, has appeared in court accused of the same offence.

Steven Curtis, 57, allegedly posted his ex-wife's absentee ballot for last year's presidential election after it had been sent to his house.

Mr Curtis, who served as party chairman from 1997-99, faces up to three years in jail if convicted.

His ex-wife, who left him after nine months, said she is furious.

The accused, a radio host, has railed against alleged voter fraud on his show, Wake Up With Steve Curtis.

He told listeners about five months ago: "It seems to be, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but virtually every case of voter fraud I can remember in my lifetime was committed by Democrats."

His ex-wife, Kelly Curtis, told KDVR-TV, a Fox affiliate: "I was livid over the whole situation, definitely."

She only discovered her ballot had been used when she called election authorities to inquire about how she can vote, considering that she was registered in Colorado but had just moved to South Carolina.

An election worker told her she had already voted.

"I was just completely stunned," said Mrs Curtis, who now lives in South Carolina.

"I thought there had to be some kind of mistake.

"For somebody that speaks out for the constitution and voters rights and our right as US citizens, it definitely goes against what he talks about on his shows and how he lives his life."
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39355015

Old 03-22-2017, 12:18 PM   #118
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

No one likes pedophiles (scum of the fucking earth) but I wonder how the "alt-right" is justifying this pervert who was Donald Trump's state chairman during the presidential primaries?

Quote:
Oklahoma state senator 'to quit' over motel child sex charge

An Oklahoma state senator will bow to calls to resign after he was charged this month with several counts of child prostitution, his lawyer says.

Senator Ralph Shortey has been facing calls to quit since when he was caught with a 17-year-old boy in a motel in Moore on 9 March.

The FBI and Secret Service have joined in the investigation, and Mr Shortey's home was searched on Friday.

The married father remains a salaried, voting member of the state legislature.

Mr Shortey will resign on Wednesday, says his attorney Ed Blau.

But even if found guilty of the child sex charges, he will still be eligible to collect his state retirement package.

Last week the Oklahoma Senate voted unanimously to strip the 35-year-old of his privileges, including his office, his assistant and his parking spot.

But Mr Shortey, who was first elected in 2010, is still able to vote on bills, unless he is formally expelled by his colleagues, or is convicted of a serious crime.

After a closed-door meeting on Monday, lawmakers said they were considering additional actions to remove the Oklahoma City Republican from the statehouse.

Senate president pro tempore Mike Schulz said on Monday afternoon the chamber "reserves the right to take further action as necessary" and "continues to explore the options available".

Unless he steps down, is convicted or expelled, Mr Shortey will continue to draw his $38,400 (£30,760) annual salary.

Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn charged Mr Shortey last week with engaging in child prostitution, engaging in prostitution within 1,000ft (300 metres) of a church and transporting a minor for prostitution.

According to Moore police, Mr Shortey was arrested at a Super 8 motel room that smelled heavily of marijuana.

Investigators said they found the boy's Kindle Fire tablet and obtained a search warrant for it.

Police say Mr Shortey had exchanged text messages with the boy, at one point asking if he would "be interested in sexual stuff".

Mr Shortey was found with an unopened package of condoms when he was arrested, police reports indicate.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39331974

Old 03-22-2017, 01:08 PM   #119
Trotskilicious
Banned

i love that tillerson stuff, i think i laughed until i had tears in my eyes when i saw the headline on the guardian "My wife made me take this job."

Old 03-22-2017, 01:08 PM   #120
Trotskilicious
Banned

I'm pretty sure its because whatever rex was doing for exxon wasn't exactly work & now he has an actual job, a really horribly hard & scary one