Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 01-14-2019, 01:34 AM   #1
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster

Default D. your Doxing me had real life consequences

So congratulations man, you won. Even though I spent way too much time explaining each little thing that was misleading or just outright wrong, and owning up to the parts that were correct, you decided to keep posting it. For 2 years you kept posting it even though I have not been an active part of this message board for 15 years. You took one not great thing that I did by dating a 13yr old at 17 for 4 years and just ran with it for your own amusement.

Let's not forget that the only reason you went to all this trouble was because I was trolling the head troll, Trots, and you trolls stick together. I hadn't posted in years and I was pissed at how it looked like Trots and people like that were ruining what used to be a good thing.

You read through an insane amount of my posts to find this, your manifesto. So I will, AGAIN address every single thing here all in one place, and I'm not logging in again, so you can say whatever you want. I have never been anything but incredibly open and honest on this message board.

I used my real name on here. Remember your first doxing attempt, D? where you saw that I was in nathan asher and the infantry? So you posted countless photos of nathan on this site and I had to message a mod to take them down since I did not want my friend associated with this garbage?

I had an awesome time 2000 to 06 on here. I can't believe of all the times I got on here wasted during that time frame that this is the worst D. could find.

This has to be the biggest thrill of D.'s sad life.
Last post. Mean it. Haven't posted in a year so not a big deal. Not even gonna spy to see the responses. I just don't need this drama from 20 years ago in my head. I'm considering it closed in my mind after this, so no need to check to see the responses.

Here is D.'s manifesto and my responses. I made all these responses already 2 years ago, but since I have been doxed, and this is a public forum, here are my responses, all in one place.

D.

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=184640
I posted wondering why I didn't have 5000 posts anymore cause that was a big milestone back in the day. Very clearly a discussion about that. This is the only post he doesn't caption, but I imagine it is his lead off because he wants people who aren't gonna read the whole thing to think that I was hoping a bunch of posts got deleted. That is my best guess, since there was no D. caption.

Groomed a child for 5 years: http://forums.netphoria.org/showpost...1&postcount=64

I openly dated an inappropriately younger person for 5 years. 17 and 13 not ok. I see that now.

Violent behavior towards women:* http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=66588

I threw my girlfriends overnight clothes down the stairs. There seems to be an effort on D.'s part to string all this stuff together as though it was all happening to the same person. It doesn't make any of my bad behavoir between 1998 and 2005 any better, but after explaining this to him when this was initially brought up, he didn't care. It's all about the dox and the reaction to him.

Read the thread, I explain exactly what happened and how much of an asshole I felt like and how wrong I was. Not in retrospect. In real time.

Sexual contact with a child: http://forums.netphoria.org/showpost...2&postcount=75

Same person

Posting nude photos without consent: http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=88973

Not nude, and not without consent. https://www.suicidegirls.com/girls/zelda/photos/

Racist tokenization: http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=95234

I'm most embarrassed about this one. But she was really hot, and I was really drunk, and it was what I blurted out of my mouth. She kissed me, but I felt pretty stupid afterwards. Not "bad," just stupid.

More violence: http://forums.netphoria.org/showpost...&postcount=100

My bass player punched my singer in the face during practice. It was a blessing. They had been playing together since high school, both insanely talented, but no longer a good fit.

Ephebophiliac behavior: http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=137555

I don't remember the context of this but I know I never had PM convos with miss world so I was probably making fun of myself. It's not like I DIDNT get shit for this back then. It just was people actually caring and not just doxing and trolling like trots and D.

Desire to stalk child he once groomed: http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=62230

A girl I went to summer camp with in 1993 and lost touch with. This thing called facebook came around and we got back in touch. Not the same person. And if you read the thread, that is totally clear. Again he keeps trying to make this case that I have harassed and abused the young girl. And the stupidest thing is that since she was a netphoria member for many years, D. knows he is not making an accidental mistake. In 2004, D. wants you to believe I am coming to netphoria to ask about using a people finder site to find someone that was an active member of this site and that I had only been broken up with for a year and a half. It's all intentional, to make you think I'm trying to track down someone I abused. Pretty fucked up shit.

This thing that make all this even worse is that when he first starting posting this, he was posting often in response to people who said that this was a trigger thing for them. That appears to be what happened with a friend of mine in real life, although it took 3 months to manifest itself. And she is going through real shit right now. I'm not going to go into it more than that. Go fucking get your dox again you peice of shit and figure it out. I know you can't wait to.

Homophobic/transphobic: http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=72461

I was drunkenly calling myself out for posing as a girl on AOL Instant messenger. I had dropped out of school in 2003, this was 2004 and I had been drinking liquor during the day a lot for a couple years. I'm clearly drunk out of my mind at 6:11 pm to post "f4g" that many times in 2 sentences on a weekday. And the subject line to my post was "so i pose occasionally as a chick" so... you know, again D. saw that, read it, knows what it means, and decided to label it as "homophobic/transphobic"

Seriously, you could've just label it what it was, D. But I guess calling someone homophobic is more fun than just calling them pathetic.

Rationalizing predatory behavior: http://forums.netphoria.org/showpost...&postcount=139

This was my response to the trolls intentionally saying that I was 18 and she was 12 on this and other threads just to get a reaction from me. They followed me into the music form and the sp forum. And apparently, now, into real life. And it worked. But open that link. Why is that the only link where he only quotes my quote and not the entire thread? hmm. I mean, it doesn't matter, here is the quote:

"Who is hiding? At 36 now I totally agree. You couldn't of convinced me at the time, though. I love how yall have decided to change it to 12 even though it was 17 and 13 but whatever. We tried to make it work for almost 5 years but in the end the age difference was hard to overcome.

And I'm kinna done rehashing the past."

And that's exactly how 38 year old me feels as well.

Old 01-14-2019, 02:52 AM   #2
D.
Consume my pants.

No one care.

Old 01-14-2019, 02:53 AM   #3
D.
Consume my pants.

Also, you didn't explain what real life consequences this doxxing had on you. Thread fail.

Old 01-14-2019, 04:25 AM   #4
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

lmao after all these years this dead-ass board still delivers from time to time

Old 01-14-2019, 05:57 AM   #5
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I hope this whole thing was D.'s high concept art project all along.

Old 01-14-2019, 08:36 AM   #6
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Talking

what Sonic Johnny said. also, interesting thing to first suffer 'the real life consequences' of doxxing and then post the things that were apparently the reasons for these consequences all over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
Last post. Mean it. Haven't posted in a year so not a big deal.
september 2018 is a year ago already? how quickly time passes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
Not even gonna spy to see the responses.
see you soon!

Old 01-14-2019, 08:42 AM   #7
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

reminds of bonner's shtick.

fuggetaboudit

Old 01-14-2019, 01:00 PM   #8
redbreegull

this thread is glorious

Old 01-14-2019, 02:47 PM   #9
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I want some real life consequences. Can somebody doxx me?

Old 01-14-2019, 02:48 PM   #10
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

Discodoxxx/The Love Below

Old 01-14-2019, 03:02 PM   #11
FoolofaTook

Discodoxxx

LOL

Old 01-14-2019, 04:37 PM   #12
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Lightbulb

Kimani Shorter Typology
Kimani Shorter Typology
Kimani Shorter Typology
Kimani Shorter Typology
Kimani Shorter Typology
Kimani Shorter Typology
Kimani Shorter Typology
Kimani Shorter Typology
Kimani Shorter Typology

Old 01-14-2019, 04:47 PM   #13
FoolofaTook

First, release the tension. You can’t change your thoughts while the adrenalin is flooding your body. Acknowledge you are hurting yourself. Then breathe deeply into your abdomen and slowly exhale until your body relaxes. Think of someone you care about or something you are proud of about yourself. Bring that thought into your heart and smile.

Old 01-14-2019, 04:53 PM   #14
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
I hope this whole thing was D.'s high concept art project all along.
Sometimes the great artists are only appreciated after they die.

Old 01-14-2019, 04:57 PM   #15
FoolofaTook

Is that a reference to Kimono Sharter?

Old 01-14-2019, 05:09 PM   #16
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

didn't we have an incident years ago where someone called boner's parents and told them he had died in a car wreck or something? i likely have the details wrong.. but it was not cool

Old 01-14-2019, 05:16 PM   #17
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

yes. Alex the stampede did it, unsurprisingly

Old 01-14-2019, 05:17 PM   #18
yo soy el mejor

yeah but they were called using IP relay, so it's kinda their fault if they got got. "OH MY GOD, GO AHEAD" <--- i remember that from someone's sig.

i dunno who did that, but i did call sppunk's office using IP relay asking for chris and saying my name was boner. chris knows tho, so nbd. ip relay was real hot on netpho the same way tinychat was for some of you at some point.

Last edited by yo soy el mejor : 01-14-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Old 01-14-2019, 06:18 PM   #19
D.
Consume my pants.

calling someone's parents and telling them their kid is dead for the lulz is a far, far leap from exposing an admitted child molester.

i know it's not very progressive of me, but i take a very prisoner's view of the issue. even in this cringe-worthy goodbye thread, he still justifies grooming a 12-year old and sees nothing wrong with his behavior.

i'm fine with having helped facilitate whatever has happened in lawson's personal life.

Old 01-14-2019, 09:11 PM   #20
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
calling someone's parents and telling them their kid is dead for the lulz is a far, far leap from exposing an admitted child molester.

i know it's not very progressive of me, but i take a very prisoner's view of the issue. even in this cringe-worthy goodbye thread, he still justifies grooming a 12-year old and sees nothing wrong with his behavior.

i'm fine with having helped facilitate whatever has happened in lawson's personal life.
probably nothing really happened to him, or maybe it did hahahaha

but you did keep telling him to just leave the board and he wouldn't which is, IIRC, why you started chronicling his career here. And he still kept coming back. With a screen name of his real last name. I mean... the guy is obviously not the brightest

Old 01-14-2019, 09:12 PM   #21
redbreegull

I mean even now, if he theoretically had some kind of serious real repercussion from the things he has said here, WHY IS HE STILL COMING BACK??

Old 01-14-2019, 10:58 PM   #22
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

u mad bro?

Old 01-14-2019, 10:58 PM   #23
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

i think he mad, bros.

Old 01-15-2019, 08:12 AM   #24
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Adding “doxing” to the list of words netphoria has prompted me to Google. The most memorable one so far is still goatse though

Old 01-15-2019, 08:16 AM   #25
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

He dated a 13 year old for 4 years in a row? Wow. What a feat.

Old 01-15-2019, 08:17 AM   #26
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Talking

http://forums.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon10.gif

Old 01-15-2019, 08:18 AM   #27
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

No but really, it's always sad to see people facing consequences for their actions. As a hetero white male, he shouldn't have to put up with this.

Old 01-15-2019, 09:44 AM   #28
DiscoJon
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
I want some real life consequences. Can somebody doxx me?
You're just a pale imitation, hack.

Old 01-15-2019, 11:43 AM   #29
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoJon View Post
You're just a pale imitation, hack.
Shots fired!!

Old 01-15-2019, 11:45 AM   #30
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
He dated a 13 year old for 4 years in a row? Wow. What a feat.
Lmao, no shit, right? I remember myself at 13. To think a 17 yr old would be into a 12 year old - like what do you even DO? Or say to each other?!