Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2002, 12:46 PM   #31
funnygeezus
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by EverlastingGlaze:
I have the grab bag but I can't get it open or there's nothing inside! http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif HeLP!!!!!!!
you have removed the present from the letter and opened it, right? you should be able to open the bag present-style. maybe you don't have enough inventory room (at least 2 empty slots)? other than that i can't think of why that'd happen.

Old 09-29-2002, 01:01 PM   #32
EverlastingGlaze
Ownz

Quote:
Originally posted by funnygeezus:
you have removed the present from the letter and opened it, right? you should be able to open the bag present-style. maybe you don't have enough inventory room (at least 2 empty slots)? other than that i can't think of why that'd happen.
Maybe the people before me took the stuff and left the bag but that doesn't make sense...*yet to buy the game*

Old 09-29-2002, 01:04 PM   #33
avian chaos
Braindead

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by EverlastingGlaze:
*yet to buy the game*
I do believe you need to own the game & the free memory card that comes with it in order to get the bag.

------------------
if there's anything good about me
i'm the only one who knows
Quote:
Originally posted by Nick K
anyway, to Kimmy Smith: if i do die tonight, and if there's some afterlife, i'll devote my soul to haunting you day and night and making your life a living hell if it's within my power. i curse you beyond all reproach. i've never hated another lifeform as much as i do you. my entire fucking will is bent on destroying you.

Old 09-29-2002, 09:19 PM   #34
strange_one
No Chance

Quote:
Originally posted by relaxor!:
Bfft, that's lame. Are you going to be buying Sunshine? If you are, that'll last you a while. As an earlier post of yours stated, I too am highly anticipating Star Wars Clone Wars.

yeah, I'm getting sunshine this friday when it's released, hopefully it will last a while. I'm still trying to get through Resident Evil though

Old 09-29-2002, 10:55 PM   #35
skippy
Apocalyptic Poster

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by strange_one:
well I just heard some bad news, there is absolutely no plans for nintendo to release Animal Crossing in australia, looks like I might have to import a Euro version
For what it's worth I had heard that Europe is getting Doshin the Giant (which i really want to play) but not AC while the U.S. gets AC but no Doshin. Have you heard something different?

Old 09-29-2002, 11:33 PM   #36
relaxor!
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark LeDrew:
For what it's worth I had heard that Europe is getting Doshin the Giant (which i really want to play) but not AC while the U.S. gets AC but no Doshin. Have you heard something different?

I heard the same. Seriously, I'd rather have AC than D:TG, but they both look nice.

------------------
http://www.lightspeedfineart.com/images/2001.jpg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.