Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2012, 03:14 AM   #151
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 31,418
Default

he did some kinda baptism thing to me too, memory is hazy

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:19 AM   #152
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: dedicated to the feeling of good
Posts: 4,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
that same woman who punched the woman on the phone came up to me and told me i was an abomination before god (i guess she guessed my sexual orientation or something).
did you know this at 15

 
cocksure is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:21 AM   #153
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: dedicated to the feeling of good
Posts: 4,363
Default

am i the only one who thinks the kidnapping children part is by far the most fucked up? how far did he take this? why isn't he in prison?

 
cocksure is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:22 AM   #154
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 31,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksure View Post
did you know this at 15
im bisexual

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:25 AM   #155
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 31,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksure View Post
am i the only one who thinks the kidnapping children part is by far the most fucked up? how far did he take this? why isn't he in prison?
he never abused anyone besides me that i am aware of while i was living with him

there were a few close-ish calls. too close for comfort but no attempts or anything i dont think

now he did tell me about past deeds, abuse of family members when he was younger and they were very small children. but this was before i knew him, and i told the FBI everythng i knew about all that

i have no doubt whatsoever that he was testing out how he could do this and i was his first experiment. what he did to me might legally be considered kidnapping, but either way i am talking about much more overt kidnapping

his basic life goal is to trap women/young women and breed with them, and then fuck his children and breed more children etc.

i dont know why he isnt in prison. they told me they were investigating him for at least creating and distributing child pornography. but that was in 2008-09 and he is still free. there is no possible way he could stop this behavior so it will go on until he dies or gets caught

he is also capable of murder no doubt, and i came perilously close to it

it is very likely that if he gets anywhere near his goal before getting caught or they catch him and find material related to me that it could be some kind of national news story. the fbi people were sort of preparing me for that in the beginning but then they just seemed to drop the ball

really its my fault for not calling the cops while i was there or as soon as a left but he had me convinced of a lot of things, including that i'd get in trouble too and that since i legally owned the house we were in he could blame it all on me. not to mention i seriously did not even have it as a possibility in my mind that i could leave. and not to mention there were things going on in my family of origin that made me 1) want to kill myself 2) want to move away at 15 and 3) allowed me to move away at 15

i also felt it was my duty to sabotage his efforts for a long time. but eventually it was try to escape or die or kill him

it just keeps getting pushed a little further and a little further and all of a sudden you're a million miles away from sanity and you didnt even realize you moved at all

Last edited by reprise85 : 09-08-2012 at 03:33 AM.

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:33 AM   #156
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: dedicated to the feeling of good
Posts: 4,363
Default

so he actually did abuse children? and he "created" child pornography? jesus christ man. and isn't just preparing a kidnapping already a crime worthy of jailtime

 
cocksure is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:34 AM   #157
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 31,418
Default

a million miles from sanity would be a good name for the horrible lifetime movie they could make from this story

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:36 AM   #158
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 31,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksure View Post
so he actually did abuse children? and he "created" child pornography? jesus christ man. and isn't just preparing a kidnapping already a crime worthy of jailtime
well he created child pornography of me and created movies that aren't technically pornography but that he got off on, kids doing everyday things that he found sexual. absolutely everything is sexual to him. he attempted to take compromising pictures of kids with pinhole/hidden cameras and things like that. again i sabotaged all of those efforts i knew about

im pretty convinced he abused children while i was there, but i dont remember it and/or i wasnt aware of it as it was happening. i know for sure he did before he met me, specifically one member of his family many times. he most definitely tried to create opportunity, but he was still figuring out how he was going to do it and get away with it. i think he wanted to use me as a shield sorta like a paul bernardo/karla holmoka kinda thing. he was trying to transform me into a predator which not only wasn't possible but made him waste a lot of time thinking he could do it. i think anyway. once he figured out he couldnt do it and i was actually sabotaging things stuff got a lot worse for me in general as far as day to day abuse. sleep deprivation, bathroom deprivation, food restriction. i ate potatoes only almost every day except sunday (when his family had dinner together - shudder) for about 6 months during this at one point

they have to have evidence to arrest him though and they apparently cant take my word for it. i have no doubt the agent believed me, he got lots of details from me, but ultimately i think i was just too late to be the only evidence needed for a warrant

Last edited by reprise85 : 09-08-2012 at 03:44 AM.

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:39 AM   #159
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: dedicated to the feeling of good
Posts: 4,363
Default

oh. i don't think nude pictures of people 14 years and older would constitute "child pornography" in germany. it's not legal to sell i guess but teenagers can send each other pictures of their junk as much as they want

 
cocksure is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:44 AM   #160
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 31,418
Default

people are fucked up huh

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:45 AM   #161
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 31,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksure View Post
oh. i don't think nude pictures of people 14 years and older would constitute "child pornography" in germany. it's not legal to sell i guess but teenagers can send each other pictures of their junk as much as they want
taking videos of you raping 15 year olds would probably do it dont you think

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:46 AM   #162
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: dedicated to the feeling of good
Posts: 4,363
Default

i don't think that specfic bit is anywhere near as fucked up as most of what you've been telling us

 
cocksure is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:47 AM   #163
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: dedicated to the feeling of good
Posts: 4,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
taking videos of you raping 14 year olds would probably do it dont you think
well, rape is a crime, also i'm above 17 so that changes the legal situation. and filming someone against their will is clearly illegal also. it's wrong, but it's not "child pornography" in our laws i think

 
cocksure is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:47 AM   #164
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 31,418
Default

ok

anyway that shit is bad enough but he is capable of really ruining people, creating some kind of cult like thing. that is what he wants to do. and he is no doubt trying to find a partner because he is too creepy and old to get away with stuff by himself for a long time

he will end up killing people if he hasnt yet. i dont know what makes, for example, a jeffrey dahmer or ted bundy go from flashing people to molesting them to murder/rape but he is on the road...

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:52 AM   #165
pavementtune
**************
 
pavementtune's Avatar
 
Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
Posts: 8,639
Default

So got your parents charged with anything? Like neglecting a minor? Or did you get an emancipated status before moving in with him?

 
pavementtune is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:56 AM   #166
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 31,418
Default

i got emancipated status about 9 months after moving.

it's 16 years old in florida, but 15 is louisiana (or at least was in 2000-2001). it probably wasnt legal because they were FL residents. but surely they could have gotten in trouble. they were questioned about it some years later but i signed something about not prosecuting, plus some other things

also two therapists knew and were obligated to tell police and did not

lots of people dropped the ball

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 03:58 AM   #167
pavementtune
**************
 
pavementtune's Avatar
 
Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
Posts: 8,639
Default

Did those "therapists" at least loose their license???

 
pavementtune is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 04:00 AM   #168
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 31,418
Default

nope, it never got brought up. since i stayed there and "nothing happened" and no police got involved... well... nothing happened

my grandmother was seeing the same therapist who saw me before i moved for a while. this was after i came back but before i dealt with any of this at all but seeing her when i drove my grandma was all kinds of fucked up. she's retired now.

because you see, I was just "defiant" and I would "come back in a week" and was "testing" my parents and blah blah blah

oppositional defiant disorder is totally abused that way sometimes. its not your fault your child is acting out or wanting to leave - they're "defiant" - they have a character flaw

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 04:13 AM   #169
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
he never abused anyone besides me that i am aware of while i was living with him

there were a few close-ish calls. too close for comfort but no attempts or anything i dont think

now he did tell me about past deeds, abuse of family members when he was younger and they were very small children. but this was before i knew him, and i told the FBI everythng i knew about all that

i have no doubt whatsoever that he was testing out how he could do this and i was his first experiment. what he did to me might legally be considered kidnapping, but either way i am talking about much more overt kidnapping

his basic life goal is to trap women/young women and breed with them, and then fuck his children and breed more children etc.

i dont know why he isnt in prison. they told me they were investigating him for at least creating and distributing child pornography. but that was in 2008-09 and he is still free. there is no possible way he could stop this behavior so it will go on until he dies or gets caught

he is also capable of murder no doubt, and i came perilously close to it

it is very likely that if he gets anywhere near his goal before getting caught or they catch him and find material related to me that it could be some kind of national news story. the fbi people were sort of preparing me for that in the beginning but then they just seemed to drop the ball

really its my fault for not calling the cops while i was there or as soon as a left but he had me convinced of a lot of things, including that i'd get in trouble too and that since i legally owned the house we were in he could blame it all on me. not to mention i seriously did not even have it as a possibility in my mind that i could leave. and not to mention there were things going on in my family of origin that made me 1) want to kill myself 2) want to move away at 15 and 3) allowed me to move away at 15

i also felt it was my duty to sabotage his efforts for a long time. but eventually it was try to escape or die or kill him

it just keeps getting pushed a little further and a little further and all of a sudden you're a million miles away from sanity and you didnt even realize you moved at all
you need a blog like seriously

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 04:29 AM   #170
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: dedicated to the feeling of good
Posts: 4,363
Default

for people who want to feel like shit, yes. lars von trier could make a movie about this

 
cocksure is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 04:35 AM   #171
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,641
Default

i like you erica i think you are probably one of the only good people on here but you keep looking for understanding from a bunch of jackasses

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 04:42 AM   #172
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,383
Default

I didn't know about sex until I was 13 and it messed with me and I have the worst attitude about it

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 04:53 AM   #173
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,641
Default

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss asdgasssssssssssssssssfgasdsssssssssssssssssssss

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 04:55 AM   #174
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: dedicated to the feeling of good
Posts: 4,363
Default

i can't remember not knowing about it. i know that i understood "where kids come from" when i was 6. i discovered masturbation at about the age of 8. sexuality has always been the most natural thing in the world for me. it's not, strictly speaking, but i don't have any weird puritan guilt shit going on in my brain like you fucked up americans

 
cocksure is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 04:56 AM   #175
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,383
Default

You think it is guilt

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 04:58 AM   #176
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,383
Default

Well go to hell

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 04:59 AM   #177
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: dedicated to the feeling of good
Posts: 4,363
Default

don't you think so? sex is continually treated like this big mystery or this "naughty secret" that you're supposed to hide in everyday life. that's the only reason why people go apeshit as soon as B-celebrity XYZ wears a slightly more revealing bra, like they've discovered this magic potion or something

 
cocksure is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 05:00 AM   #178
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,383
Default

No. not for me anyway

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 05:01 AM   #179
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,383
Default

I don't care where babies come from or when people have consensual sex and don't take it too seriously but when they do

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Old 09-08-2012, 05:02 AM   #180
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,383
Default

All men are rapists

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:13 AM.




Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2019