Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2016, 11:49 PM   #61
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Yeah, I can't eat a sandwich that was essentially built off of the shavings of a high-school gym mat.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:50 PM   #62
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

But on the reals: adults are just overgrown children. Everyone is scared and confused, nobody has it together. Some can just fake it better than others.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:45 AM   #63
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
Hey, wow. I've never seen that one. Ever see Slugs?
Not yet. Ugh, few things gross me out as slugs. The part in Slither where the slug tries to go into the girls' mouth and she pulls it out by grabbing it with her nails was the worst.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:46 AM   #64
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I'm generally not either. I'm sort of similar to Bonnie in that regard. But I do love the campy 80's horrors to death. For example, anyone else absolutely love the Ghoulies series?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....82,268_AL_.jpg
I watched the first Ghoulies, have very little memories of it tho, it was a while ago. I remember it being really funny.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:47 AM   #65
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Why pretend anything when you're out and about? Go out with someone you like and you'll most probably have a good time.
Or if you just wanna be all doom and gloom in public, it's fine too, no one cares. It's not like everyone is watching your every move (except they are)

Old 10-29-2016, 01:16 PM   #66
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
Not yet. Ugh, few things gross me out as slugs. The part in Slither where the slug tries to go into the girls' mouth and she pulls it out by grabbing it with her nails was the worst.
Ah, then Slugs would definitely gross you out. Give it a try!

Old 10-29-2016, 10:32 PM   #67
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
Why pretend anything when you're out and about? Go out with someone you like and you'll most probably have a good time.
Or if you just wanna be all doom and gloom in public, it's fine too, no one cares. It's not like everyone is watching your every move (except they are)
No pretending. I may have worded how I felt poorly. Anyway I feel better today and may egg my male counterpart to go out just a little. I don't want to spend too much money right now