Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2016, 04:50 PM   #1
T&T
Socialphobic

Default 5X LP Siddartha release

honestly, who's gonna buy this?
what kind of drugs made him think this was a good idea?

Old 11-19-2016, 06:08 PM   #2
DaveKShape
Ownz

O-boarders. Monte.

Billbo doesn't do drugs anymore, so I have assume some shaman or some shit told him it was a good idea.

Old 11-19-2016, 06:26 PM   #3
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveKShape View Post
O-boarders. Monte.

Billbo doesn't do drugs anymore, so I have assume some shaman or some shit told him it was a good idea.

What was the O-Board?

Old 11-19-2016, 06:45 PM   #4
Shadaloo
Apocalyptic Poster

It's what the people want, clearly

Good old backwards Billy CorganagroC ylliB

Old 11-19-2016, 07:06 PM   #5
Shadaloo
Apocalyptic Poster

I suppose it's worth noting he called himself Billy again.

This is a confidence thing, isn't it? Every single time he brings something up and it generates the tiniest modicum of interest, it's instantly shelved forever out of fear of not living up to expectations, isn't it?

Stuff nobody gives a shit about? Aegea? Siddhartha? No problem.

Old 11-19-2016, 08:27 PM   #6
DaveKShape
Ownz

Dude will go to the grave with 1,000 unfulfilled projects.

Old 11-20-2016, 12:47 AM   #7
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

it is absolutely mind boggling how much shit that hopeless man insists on releasing, to absolutely no demand, while still having a dozen abandoned projects that most everyone is much more interested in

Old 11-20-2016, 02:57 AM   #8
Raskolnikov
Apocalyptic Poster

For some reason, I bought Aegea. Think I thought it might be good. Then, limited to 500 (?) copies, autographed - sure, I'll kick down $75 or whatever it was. Turns out it's no good, but, hey - at least I've got a fun collector's piece.

That said: with this next one, I know it's no bueno - so really, no chance I'll bite. Plus, a 5 LP set is probably gonna be spendy.

Old 11-20-2016, 03:14 AM   #9
Ram27
dumb

I'm not sure if I feel worse for him for releasing this or for anyone who may buy it

Old 11-20-2016, 03:57 AM   #10
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Who the hell wants this crap? Seriously. I got a rip of Aegea and it was terrible. It was just noodling. Like stuff you may chop up and use within something else. Not on its own. I love synth music and modulars, but this release lost me completely. And that's from a hardcore synth lover. This Siddhartha crap is a step below Aegea because now I gotta listen to a reading of frigging Siddhartha with Billy noodling on his synths.

Did I hear correctly? Billy really mention his stalker Monte in this video?

The amount of money that he is dropping for this crap should have gone to Machina, a much more important project. I have no problems with Billy going out and noodling around for fun and whatever, but this is not release material. You want to hear it? Go see it live. What's next, him recording himself tuning his guitar spread across a 10 LP collection? You want to hear real synth music? Listen to Alessandro Cortini instead.

I really don't understand who this project is for. Even some of my fellow friends/producers from the electro-music community that perform similar types of music like this didn't even like the Aegea stuff and were baffled by the Siddhartha videos. There's musical and atmospheric, then there's this noodling and just f $@king around. Not everything is glorious, release to the world material.

Old 11-20-2016, 06:15 AM   #11
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel View Post
lol nice crying folks!

you guys aren't internet babies at all! hahaha!
There's crying and then there's valid criticism about terrible "music."
Out of all of the still unreleased projects deserving Billy's attention and money to bring to the world, this is on the bottom of the list for probably every single fan here.

Old 11-20-2016, 06:19 AM   #12
glass85
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKeyZ View Post
There's crying and then there's valid criticism about terrible "music."
Out of all of the still unreleased projects deserving Billy's attention and money to bring to the world, this is on the bottom of the list for probably every single fan here.
This is on the top of the list for Monte.

Old 11-20-2016, 06:50 PM   #13
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
can you name some not-so-terrible music?

This is how modular synth music is done...
http://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=mOFXQatxMC4

Old 11-21-2016, 12:08 PM   #14
T&T
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKeyZ View Post
This is how modular synth music is done...
http://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=mOFXQatxMC4
too much braids into eventide space in that piece
but I generally like richard divine's stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXnQQQ8m5y0

Old 11-23-2016, 02:50 AM   #15
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
You must be full of shit then. Fuck that shitty music, and fuck you.
hahaha what a clueless twat

Old 11-23-2016, 12:31 PM   #16
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
You moan constantly on the internet and have the cheek to call others clueless lol That's pretty stupid bro.
Two posts in the same thread, the second responding to another person quoting the first and not even a complaint but a valid observation, equals constantly moaning on the internet in your book? lol, get a life.

Take a look in the mirror. You're the one constantly bitching and berating people. And no, I'm calling you completely clueless. Not others, just you. There's miserable twats... and then there's you. Can we get a better class of troll on this forum? One that knows how to troll properly.

Now go suck Billy's little weasel and buy your Siddhartha vinyls, you know you want to.

You'll probably say how you're not going to buy this release, but just going to do it in secret to go with your Aegea vinyls and "I support Trump" memorabilia.

Last edited by MyKeyZ : 11-23-2016 at 12:53 PM.

Old 11-20-2016, 06:07 AM   #17
bright_doom
Ownz

So, how about that metro DVD? Or that Chicago songs CD? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

Old 11-20-2016, 11:47 AM   #18
themadcaplaughs
Apocalyptic Poster

Meanwhile at the Corgan estate...

Old 11-20-2016, 07:08 PM   #19
cork_soaker
full of longing

bleep blip bloop

Old 11-20-2016, 07:28 PM   #20
crabshack
Apocalyptic Poster

click click click

Old 11-20-2016, 08:18 PM   #21
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

MyKeyZ

Old 11-21-2016, 03:26 AM   #22
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

smashingjj

Old 11-21-2016, 06:49 AM   #23
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

however, just for once, for the sakes of unity, i wouldn't mind seeing an african american bass player in the band.
i'm sure there's plenty of talented ones about..

Old 11-21-2016, 12:21 PM   #24
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Can't believe he's releasing this trash. 5 LP's? What a pretentious waste of wax. He's such a...rich guy

Old 11-21-2016, 12:37 PM   #25
Bomb The Moon
Demi-God

I never thought i'd see the day, when Belbo would release music that i have ZERO interest in hearing. I'll skip this one, along with Agea (or whatever that pile of meh was called).

I'd rather have Mikey back in the band, then have this be the next release...

Old 11-21-2016, 12:39 PM   #26
Bomb The Moon
Demi-God

can we have Teargarden Vol. 3 instead, please?

Old 11-21-2016, 01:27 PM   #27
NovaFritz
Apocalyptic Poster

Do these recordings ******* the voice-over? Or is it just straight up inept nob twiddling?

Old 11-21-2016, 02:45 PM   #28
Ram27
dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaFritz View Post
Do these recordings ******* the voice-over? Or is it just straight up inept nob twiddling?
I bet he worked hard to sort out the copyright for that so he could include it

Old 11-21-2016, 02:53 PM   #29
cork_soaker
full of longing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram27 View Post
I bet he worked hard to sort out the copyright for that so he could include it
i think the one he used was the librivox (public domain) recording.

Old 11-21-2016, 01:27 PM   #30
NovaFritz
Apocalyptic Poster

Is "in-clude" a banned word? lol