FoolofaTook 13 76.47%
Fuzzyroes 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2017, 10:09 PM   #211
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I mean everyone here remembers your latest tirade against trans people so plz don't fucking bother us with your selective memory of your own actions. fuck off you disingenuous liar
I'm not talking about the transgender, buddy. I'm asking her to quote what I ever said that was offensive regarding gay people... There is nothing... She's flat out lying to help her angry narrative... It's wrong, and as a mod, she shouldn't be able to start flat out rumors about someone.

I honestly want an apology for this.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:13 PM   #212
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
everyone sees through you, except you. You are actually convinced by your own bullshit.
does that make it not his fault?

#toughquestions

Old 12-30-2017, 10:13 PM   #213
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
This is kinda funny, especially considering that the KKK was an organisation started by Democrats, lol.
Spot on man. Dude, you're a bright kid! It's not gonna bode well for you around some of these lunatic liberals though, I'll tell you that for sure.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:15 PM   #214
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

the parties switched platforms how many fucking times does someone need to say it

Old 12-30-2017, 10:17 PM   #215
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
"Although the names stayed the same, the platforms of the two parties reversed each other in the mid-20th century, due in large part to white ‘Dixiecrats’ flight out of the Democratic Party and into the Republican Party after the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964," she said. "By then, the Democratic Party had become the party of ‘reform,’ supporting a variety of ‘liberal’ causes, including civil rights, women’s rights, etc. whereas this had been the banner of the Republican Party in the nineteenth century."
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...ary-arm-democ/

Old 12-30-2017, 10:18 PM   #216
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I'm not talking about the transgender, buddy. I'm asking her to quote what I ever said that was offensive regarding gay people... There is nothing... She's flat out lying to help her angry narrative... It's wrong, and as a mod, she shouldn't be able to start flat out rumors about someone.

my official apology on behalf of all mods:

FUCK YOU

Old 12-30-2017, 10:21 PM   #217
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:

I am pretty sure I have seen derogatory words by you on gay people. Regardless though, you've been vocal with your prejudice against other LGBTQ people. So to make a rough analogy, it's like if she accused you of saying racist shit against black and asian people, and your response is, "Hey, I'm totally fine with asian people. Please show me where i said anything against them."

Congrats fuzzy you are a fucking bigot douche

Old 12-30-2017, 10:24 PM   #218
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I don't recall Took ever going on racist rants, shitting on immigrants for attempting to speak english, or talking about how hairy women of varying ethnic groups are
Lol dude, that was a one time thing. It's not like it's some sorta mission statement of mine. You're gonna throw someone under a bus and treat em like crap because of one thing they said?

I don't really think I'm wrong about that either... I mentioned this controversy of mine to a friend and he laughed and showed me some Russel Peters stand-up where he's essentially saying the exact same thing.

I simply think it's just the only 1 thing that I've ever said that could be construed as racist aside from my concern about the growing Muslim terrorism threat. But I mean, I can easily search Googly and find eons worth of much worse racist behavior from people here who are held in high regard... So why do they get a pass?

Old 12-30-2017, 10:25 PM   #219
redbreegull

but it doesn't really matter does it? because even when you are shown in writing where you have been prejudiced, even if the person telling you this is from the aggrieved party, you just say "oh I don't think I was being prejudiced there, so the problem is yours"

Old 12-30-2017, 10:26 PM   #220
redbreegull

Quote:
Lol dude, that was a one time thing. It's not like it's some sorta mission statement of mine. You're gonna throw someone under a bus and treat em like crap because of one thing they said?

I don't really think I'm wrong about that either... I mentioned this controversy of mine to a friend and he laughed and showed me some Russel Peters stand-up where he's essentially saying the exact same thing.

I simply think it's just the only 1 thing that I've ever said that could be construed as racist aside from my concern about the growing Muslim terrorism threat. But I mean, I can easily search Googly and find eons worth of much worse racist behavior from people here who are held in high regard... So why do they get a pass?
I think people who have told racist jokes in the past are accepted here now because they have changed their behavior.

You don't joke, you're just a serious racist. And you never learn. It's not fuckin rocket science dude

Old 12-30-2017, 10:26 PM   #221
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
my official apology on behalf of all mods:

FUCK YOU
I'm serious JJ, you're a mod, post a few quotes of mine where I said ANYTHING AT ALL offensive about gay people... It simply never happened and that I can guarantee... So why should a mod be able to start a baseless rumor?

I know the answer is "well who cares, it's only Fuzzy"... But if you guys wanna start a standard of integrity with what's allowed here and what isn't, starting damaging rumors like that should be frowned down upon.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:27 PM   #222
redbreegull

like I have tried to tell you this a thousand god damn times. if you stopped acting like a fucking dick, people would react to you differently.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:28 PM   #223
FoolofaTook

I voted because I am a nihilist, Fuzzy voted because he's lame, Slunken voted because he's a bitter cunt.

So you basically have no votes fuzzrod.

Whallah!

Old 12-30-2017, 10:35 PM   #224
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I am pretty sure I have seen derogatory words by you on gay people. Regardless though, you've been vocal with your prejudice against other LGBTQ people. So to make a rough analogy, it's like if she accused you of saying racist shit against black and asian people, and your response is, "Hey, I'm totally fine with asian people. Please show me where i said anything against them."

Congrats fuzzy you are a fucking bigot douche
Oh dude, you're not this simple of a man... I know you're not...

Being transgender has literally NOTHING to do with being a homosexual... and it's offensive to a lot of gay people to suggest that there's some sort of correlation there...

Old 12-30-2017, 10:37 PM   #225
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I think people who have told racist jokes in the past are accepted here now because they have changed their behavior.

You don't joke, you're just a serious racist. And you never learn. It's not fuckin rocket science dude
I'm sorry man, but some of the racist stuff posted here by our most beloved friends in the recent past cannot be simply dismissed as a "joke"... We all know what I'm talking about, and I don't wanna draw any negative attention to anyone... But let's not try and gloss over what was some very ugly racist activity expressed freely without criticism on this platform.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:40 PM   #226
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
I voted because I am a nihilist, Fuzzy voted because he's lame, Slunken voted because he's a bitter cunt.

So you basically have no votes fuzzrod.

Whallah!
Slunkens dope, just cause he doesn't share your juvenile sense of humor doesn't mean he's "a bitter cunt"...

Jesus man... Seriously, sometimes you concern me...

Old 12-30-2017, 10:43 PM   #227
FoolofaTook

Sometimes?? I am insulted!

I ride the storm, fool! (listens to Abbath)

Old 12-30-2017, 10:43 PM   #228
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
like I have tried to tell you this a thousand god damn times. if you stopped acting like a fucking dick, people would react to you differently.
Dude, I've been trying to avoid discussing anything that would set off a fuse around here... And I continuously get the same 1 or 2 incidents whacked across my face each time.

I'm not saying I'm not to blame. My drunk posting was very self centered and was fun for no one but myself, and I realize it had to have been annoying... But come on man. We're all just here to fuck around and have a little fun, waste some time, shoot the shit. It's not serious business.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:47 PM   #229
fuzzyroes
Banned

I know it's fun to debate, and get heated, and to rip one another...

But honestly, all blusterous entertainment aside, I seriously don't like being labeled a homophobe by a moderator here... This user name is very easily tied to me on many different platforms and it's an awful lie that I don't want to be associated with.

Could the mods at least delete that particular part of Paves message and the subsequent quoting of it? I know it sounds paranoid, but everything exists forever when it comes to the internet.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:49 PM   #230
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
You know buzz, It's possible to applaud and be a fan of a statement without agreeing with 100 percent of it... I know you're not a simple man.. Why must you act as one in order to throw me under a bus?
Why would anybody describe something they don't agree with as absolutely beautiful, though?

You could have said it was fairly beautiful, mostly beautiful or even almost completely beautiful. Don't blame me if your posts make little sense.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:54 PM   #231
fuzzyroes
Banned

I agreed completely with her sentiment. It would be naive of me to detract anything from it because her political leanings were different than my own. She very acutely described a big part of what is attractive about Trump that most of you guys (and the liberal media) continuously miss.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:55 PM   #232
FoolofaTook

I listened to God is Good last night Buzzardo. Thebes senescenetated.

Old 12-30-2017, 11:04 PM   #233
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
You know buzz, It's possible to applaud and be a fan of a statement without agreeing with 100 percent of it...
Quote:
I agreed completely with her sentiment.
Which is it, though?

You either completely agree with her or else you don't completely agree with her. It can't be both.

Old 12-30-2017, 11:06 PM   #234
redbreegull

Quote:
Oh dude, you're not this simple of a man... I know you're not...

Being transgender has literally NOTHING to do with being a homosexual... and it's offensive to a lot of gay people to suggest that there's some sort of correlation there...
fuck you asshole

Quote:
I'm sorry man, but some of the racist stuff posted here by our most beloved friends in the recent past cannot be simply dismissed as a "joke"... We all know what I'm talking about, and I don't wanna draw any negative attention to anyone... But let's not try and gloss over what was some very ugly racist activity expressed freely without criticism on this platform.
fuck you asshole. only person I know of who has a reputation for saying tons of racist shit here in the past is ****** and no one likes her either

Quote:
Dude, I've been trying to avoid discussing anything that would set off a fuse around here... And I continuously get the same 1 or 2 incidents whacked across my face each time.

I'm not saying I'm not to blame. My drunk posting was very self centered and was fun for no one but myself, and I realize it had to have been annoying... But come on man. We're all just here to fuck around and have a little fun, waste some time, shoot the shit. It's not serious business.
fuck you asshole. you are a racist and it's not funny. you are a dickhead, that's why you keep getting "whacked in the face." and it's not one or two incidents, it's just when you say something so egregiously racist that it keeps popping up in everyone's minds every time you say another racist thing, they are going to keep bringing it up. no one comes here to listen to your bullshit, except you. you just need a platform to get attention. fuck off shitface.

Quote:
I know it's fun to debate, and get heated, and to rip one another...

But honestly, all blusterous entertainment aside, I seriously don't like being labeled a homophobe by a moderator here... This user name is very easily tied to me on many different platforms and it's an awful lie that I don't want to be associated with.

Could the mods at least delete that particular part of Paves message and the subsequent quoting of it? I know it sounds paranoid, but everything exists forever when it comes to the internet.
lmao fuck you you fuckin asshole

Old 12-30-2017, 11:08 PM   #235
redbreegull

Quote:
I'm sorry man, but some of the racist stuff posted here by our most beloved friends in the recent past cannot be simply dismissed as a "joke"...
Quote:
But come on man. We're all just here to fuck around and have a little fun, waste some time, shoot the shit. It's not serious business.
there's always an excuse isn't there, even when the excuses contradict each other

Old 12-30-2017, 11:09 PM   #236
redbreegull

bottom line is you bring this on yourself by being a close-minded douchebag. and until you are prepared to take responsibility for your behavior, look inward, and try to change, people are going to continue reacting to you in the same way

Old 12-30-2017, 11:19 PM   #237
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

great thread guys thanks for participating

Old 12-30-2017, 11:23 PM   #238
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
great thread guys thanks for participating
teh b0lly!!1

Old 12-30-2017, 11:39 PM   #239
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

WILD BOY

Old 12-30-2017, 11:54 PM   #240
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Post 1 single thing that I've ever "spewed" against gay people that you have a problem with. Go ahead, I'd like to see what you're raging so hard about... Otherwise, you owe me an apology.
Quote:
I'm asking her to quote what I ever said that was offensive regarding gay people... There is nothing...
Quote:
post a few quotes of mine where I said ANYTHING AT ALL offensive about gay people... It simply never happened and that I can guarantee...

How about the time you served as first respondent to a thread titled Post pictures of beautiful men with beautiful bulges [NSFW] with the following two posts?

Quote:
homo!
Quote:
jk :P
Regardless of your intent, you have clearly utilized a homophobic slur and this clearly qualifies as the example you've begged for. To diminish the comment any further would be to tell homosexual people what should and should not offend them, which I really don't suggest you do.

P.S. You might also want to apologize to pavementtune for repeatedly calling her a liar.