Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2019, 10:54 PM   #1
Big Truck05
Apocalyptic Poster

Default All I Listen To From The New Album Is Knights Of Malta Milk Shakes

It's the best song. Best dynamics and the sisters in the background is pure joy.

Old 06-15-2019, 10:55 PM   #2
Big Truck05
Apocalyptic Poster

I also like the positive message.

Old 06-16-2019, 07:58 AM   #3
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Thank you for this.

You are a wonderful friend, and I appreciate your love, kindness, support, and generosity. Thank you!
You're a great boss and mentor. Thank you for helping me out; I really appreciate your kindness and support.
Thanks for being there for me when I really needed you. I appreciate you so much.
I just wanted to write to let you know how much I appreciate the positive influence you've had on my life. Thank you for your concern and useful advice! I’ll be forever grateful.
You inspired me during a difficult time when I needed words of encouragement. You don’t even know how much your help meant to me. Thank you.
Words cannot express how grateful I am for your help. You were there for me when I needed it the most. Thank you for everything that you've done to help me.
You never fail to make me smile. Thanks so much for your help and support!
I am incredibly fortunate to have someone like you in my life. I couldn't have done with without you. Thank you.
Words cannot express how grateful I am for your kindness and generosity. Thank you so much for being there for me.
Consider this card a small token of my appreciation for the generosity you have shown me.
You are such a generous, kind person. Thank you for all your help!
Thanks for all your help and encouragement. You always make me feel special. I love you.
I will always remember your kindness and support. Thank you very much!
Words are not enough to express to you how grateful I am for the help you gave me. Thank you; I only hope I'll be able to return the favor to you sometime. Anything you need, just ask me!
I just wanted to express how much I appreciate your support. Thank you for being there for me.
Few people have the privilege of having such a supportive and giving friend. I am beyond lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for being there for me yet again. I am so grateful that you are in my life.
Please accept my warmest thanks for your thoughtfulness and words of comfort. I appreciate you.
Please accept this thank you card from me as a small token of appreciation for the support you've given me. Your kindness means a lot to me.
You cannot imagine how much strength your support has given me during this difficult time. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and your words of encouragement.

Old 06-16-2019, 08:00 AM   #4
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Thank you for showing me what it means to love someone so much, for showing me that I deserve to be loved and I just want you to know that I also love you just as much.
“Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’” Erich Fromm
My life is sweet because you are part of it. My life is beautiful because I found you. You have become part of my joy since the very first time I set my eyes on you. You taught me the meaning of passion, desire and love through the power of your caring virtue. Even when you refuse to let me understand, I can sense the deep love you have for me in your eyes.
“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” Roy Croft
I know that it feels too early to say these words but I no longer can keep them inside. I love you and I never ever felt this way before you came into my life.
“I love you more than any words can say. You have made me a complete person. You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever.” David Gest
I can’t stop loving you and no matter what I say or do, you know my heart is true.
It is my wish to let you know how much you mean to me; since the very first day I met you, many things have been roaming in my heart that I wish to let you know. Part of them is the fact that I cherish you, love you and wish to be your last woman standing. Even now that you are far away, I want you to understand that you are my number one.
You are amazing, you are awesome, you are funny, you are beautiful and I just wanted you to know that these things are just a few of the things that make me love you.
I started believing in my dreams coming true because the day you arrived in my life, the dream I have long had finally came true.
Even when the sun stops revolving around our planet, I will keep on loving you.
I love you more than the bad days ahead of us. I love you more than the many fights we may have. I love you more than any distance that will ever come between us. I love you more than any obstacle that might get in our way. I love you.
If you’re asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you’re asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. If you’re asking what I value, the answer is you. If you’re asking if I love you, the answer is I do.
I love you more than to the moon and back. I love you until the edge of the universe. Infinity.
If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes; only then will you realize how special you are to me.
You are the sun that shines in my life, you brighten my day, you chase the dark away and you dry up the rain; these are some of the many reasons I love you.
One of the best things in this world is to wake up next to the person you love and see him smile back at you. This is exactly the right moment to tell you just how much I love you.
Maybe at the end of all this, we will find each other once more, just like before, because we are destined to be together, maybe not now but maybe someday.
“I know this isn’t a conventional love story. I know there are all sorts of reasons I shouldn’t even be saying what I am. But I love you. I do. I knew it when I left Patrick. And I think you might even love me a little bit.” Jojo Moyes, Me Before You
Ever since you came into my life, I just have this feeling that you would be with me until the very last breath I take.
People say that there is a kind of love that is only found once in every lifetime and I just know that you are that for me.
You are my greatest joy; you are my light at the end of the tunnel; you are the only one who knows how much I care and I hope you know just how much I truly love you for all the things that you are.
You really are my angel on earth.
The one thing in my life I did right was giving my heart to you.
You keep me alive, you make me feel strong. I love it when you hold me tight as if you are never going to let me go but I also love it when you let me go on my own and stand back to support me. I love everything about you and how much you make me feel loved.
If I counted all of the ways that I love you, I would be counting forever.
I love you and I will love you until I breathe my last breath. And if there is an afterlife, I will continue to love you then.
I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold.
If I could have just a single wish, I would want to have you here beside me so that I can tell you how much I love you and how much I keep on loving you more each day that passes by.
Ever since the day you came into my life, I know that you are the one I’ll truly love till the end.
“Never knew I could feel like this, like I’ve never seen the sky before. Want to vanish inside your kiss… But I love you until the end of time.” David Baerwald and Kevin Gilbert, for Moulin Rouge
You came into my life and then became my life.
There comes a time in life when people who matter to you keep on going far away, and you just do not know who will stay. Thank you for being that one constant person in my life.
“Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.” Leo Buscaglia
You and me against this ever-changing world. It is always you and me, it has always been you and me and I just wish that it will keep on being just you and me.
I feel so happy to look into your eyes because whenever I do, it always feels as if things are going to be right, as if my day will pass by without a problem.
Look into my heart and feel what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you.
I love you in ways you have never been loved, for reasons that you have never been told and I will love you for longer than you feel like you deserve.
“I’ll be your dream, I’ll be your wish, I’ll be your fantasy. I’ll be your hope, I’ll be your love, be everything that you need. I love you more with every breath, truly madly deeply do… I will be strong, I will be faithful ’cause I’m counting on a new beginning. A reason for living. A deeper meaning.” Savage Garden
You need not change for anyone, not even for me, especially not for me because I love every detail about you, even your flaws and imperfections.
You are one of the reasons I wake up each morning with a smile on my face and sleep each night with that very same smile.
I am glad to have found you in this lifetime—that is how much I love you.
I keep on wondering just how happy I am because my heart seems to want to get out of my chest whenever you are around!
Yesterday I loved you the most I could love anyone, yet today I love you even more.
Do you want to flip a coin and never lose? We shall do it like this: tail, I’m yours, heads, you are mine. This way we will never lose to that nickel or dime.
When I first saw you, I was terrified to talk to you. When I talked to you, I was afraid of kissing you for the first time. When I kissed you, I was afraid to tell you how much I loved you. Now that I have told you I love you, I am afraid I will lose you.
Maybe tomorrow, the stars will tell us that love is meant to be shared, that love is meant to be told. So right now, before the stars tell us about it, I want to tell you just how much I love you.
I know that my feelings for you are the real deal because I spend more time thinking about where you are, what you are doing and how you are instead of worrying about myself.
I know that I am going to treat you right if you just let me get things right. I know that I love you, so please just keep on loving me like you do.
You taught me the beauty of love the moment you held my hand and told me that you would never ever leave me.
I love you because you have taught me the true meaning of love.
You will always be my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye. I love you so much.
I just wanted you to know that these feelings of love I feel for you are real, that they are most likely never going to fade and that I love these feelings just as much as I love you.
Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream.
I wanted to let you know that when I picture myself being happy in my head, you are always there.
It can be wrong, but love is never wrong. It can be right and that is exactly what love is: a righteous feeling of finding someone else interesting rather than yourself.
I choose you. I will choose you over and over, forever and ever. Without a single doubt. Without even the slightest pause. In a heartbeat, I would choose you. No matter what, I’ll keep choosing you, because I love you.
Loving you is like breathing; how can I stop?
I know I am weird but you have the same craziness about you and that is what attracted me enough to tell you that I love you so much!
I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.
“Thank you for being you… for sharing your love with me… for inspiring me to accept myself… for helping me see the unique beauty in imperfection… for showing me that love is something you do; something not just to be said, but also to be shown.” Steve Maraboli
There are so many ways to tell you that I adore you but I believe that the best way is to confess just what I feel for you: I love you so much.
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this.” Pablo Neruda
I don’t want someone like you. I want you.
Even though I am very uncertain about many things in life, I know that I am certain about making you my life.
Being in your arms makes me feel more at home than any house ever has.
“I love you, for you are love itself; it is you I have been chasing since first love rose like a bird at my feet.” James Barrie
Sometimes, it feels like the world is crashing down on me but you are always there to tell me you love me and I love you so much for that. So, thank you for everything you are doing for me.
The happiest moment in my life was when I discovered that you love me just as much as I love you.
You’re not my number one; you’re my only one.
I promise to plant kisses like seeds on your body, so in time, you can grow to love yourself as I love you.
You are the smile on my face, the blood in my veins, the beating of my heart.
You are the most beautiful thing I keep inside my heart.
Forever is a very long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending every minute with you. Tell me that every day, I will get to wake up and see you smile. I wouldn’t mind a forever full of that.
Even if I spend the entire day with you, I will miss you the second you leave.
”I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they’re sorry and an even stronger person to forgive.” Yolanda Hadid
“I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” Julia Roberts
Drowning in your love is a death more beautiful than living a life without your love in it.
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle that is me. I have been looking for you my entire life. Now that I’ve found you, I love you so much. I feel complete.
“I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.” William Shakespeare
For the first time in my life, I have found someone I cannot bear to leave. I’ve found someone who I can’t seem to get enough of. I finally have someone who lets me be who I need to be. I’ve found someone I can fall madly in love with.
Everybody has an addiction; mine just happens to be you.
I love you without knowing many things. I don’t know why I started to love you. I don’t know how it happened. I don’t know where we will go from here. But I do know that I love you without a single doubt and I hope it lasts for eternity.
“I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you and not be madly in love with everything you do.” William C Hannan
For me, being happy doesn’t mean I always need to have a smile on my face. Being happy just means I need to have you by my side.
My love, you are worth it all.
You’re the only smile I want to see. You’re the only voice I want to hear. You’re the only hand I want to hold. You’re the only person I want to love.
Loving you is the easiest thing to do in the world.
I want you to know how much I love you, but the words escape me.
There are only two times I want to be with you: Now and Forever.
I love you because your hand fits perfectly into mine. I love you because your lips meld perfectly into mine. I love you because your skin feels perfect on mine.
“If you love someone, you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by.” Julia Roberts
No amount of distance between us could stop my love for you.
I will love you until infinity runs out, which is never.
Even if a day should go by when I don’t say, “I love you,” may there never be a moment that goes by without you knowing that I do.
I’ll never finish falling in love with you.
I love you because I did not intend to love you and yet I honestly do.
It takes three seconds to say I love you, three hours to explain it and a lifetime to prove it.
I don’t know whether it’s your smile, your laugh, or just the way you are that makes me feel like this, but whatever it is, every time I see you, I love you more than ever before.
Because I love you, my nights are no longer dark.

Old 06-16-2019, 08:21 AM   #5
T&T
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
Thank you for showing me what it means to love someone so much, for showing me that I deserve to be loved and I just want you to know that I also love you just as much.
“Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’” Erich Fromm
My life is sweet because you are part of it. My life is beautiful because I found you. You have become part of my joy since the very first time I set my eyes on you. You taught me the meaning of passion, desire and love through the power of your caring virtue. Even when you refuse to let me understand, I can sense the deep love you have for me in your eyes.
“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” Roy Croft
I know that it feels too early to say these words but I no longer can keep them inside. I love you and I never ever felt this way before you came into my life.
“I love you more than any words can say. You have made me a complete person. You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever.” David Gest
I can’t stop loving you and no matter what I say or do, you know my heart is true.
It is my wish to let you know how much you mean to me; since the very first day I met you, many things have been roaming in my heart that I wish to let you know. Part of them is the fact that I cherish you, love you and wish to be your last woman standing. Even now that you are far away, I want you to understand that you are my number one.
You are amazing, you are awesome, you are funny, you are beautiful and I just wanted you to know that these things are just a few of the things that make me love you.
I started believing in my dreams coming true because the day you arrived in my life, the dream I have long had finally came true.
I love you more than the bad days ahead of us. I love you more than the many fights we may have. I love you more than any distance that will ever come between us. I love you more than any obstacle that might get in our way. I love you.
If you’re asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you’re asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. If you’re asking what I value, the answer is you. If you’re asking if I love you, the answer is I do.
I love you more than to the moon and back. I love you until the edge of the universe. Infinity.
If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes; only then will you realize how special you are to me.
You are the sun that shines in my life, you brighten my day, you chase the dark away and you dry up the rain; these are some of the many reasons I love you.
One of the best things in this world is to wake up next to the person you love and see him smile back at you. This is exactly the right moment to tell you just how much I love you.
Maybe at the end of all this, we will find each other once more, just like before, because we are destined to be together, maybe not now but maybe someday.
“I know this isn’t a conventional love story. I know there are all sorts of reasons I shouldn’t even be saying what I am. But I love you. I do. I knew it when I left Patrick. And I think you might even love me a little bit.” Jojo Moyes, Me Before You
Ever since you came into my life, I just have this feeling that you would be with me until the very last breath I take.
People say that there is a kind of love that is only found once in every lifetime and I just know that you are that for me.
You are my greatest joy; you are my light at the end of the tunnel; you are the only one who knows how much I care and I hope you know just how much I truly love you for all the things that you are.
You keep me alive, you make me feel strong. I love it when you hold me tight as if you are never going to let me go but I also love it when you let me go on my own and stand back to support me. I love everything about you and how much you make me feel loved.
I love you and I will love you until I breathe my last breath. And if there is an afterlife, I will continue to love you then.
If I could have just a single wish, I would want to have you here beside me so that I can tell you how much I love you and how much I keep on loving you more each day that passes by.
Ever since the day you came into my life, I know that you are the one I’ll truly love till the end.
“Never knew I could feel like this, like I’ve never seen the sky before. Want to vanish inside your kiss… But I love you until the end of time.” David Baerwald and Kevin Gilbert, for Moulin Rouge
There comes a time in life when people who matter to you keep on going far away, and you just do not know who will stay. Thank you for being that one constant person in my life.
“Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.” Leo Buscaglia
You and me against this ever-changing world. It is always you and me, it has always been you and me and I just wish that it will keep on being just you and me.
I feel so happy to look into your eyes because whenever I do, it always feels as if things are going to be right, as if my day will pass by without a problem.
Look into my heart and feel what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you.
I love you in ways you have never been loved, for reasons that you have never been told and I will love you for longer than you feel like you deserve.
“I’ll be your dream, I’ll be your wish, I’ll be your fantasy. I’ll be your hope, I’ll be your love, be everything that you need. I love you more with every breath, truly madly deeply do… I will be strong, I will be faithful ’cause I’m counting on a new beginning. A reason for living. A deeper meaning.” Savage Garden
You need not change for anyone, not even for me, especially not for me because I love every detail about you, even your flaws and imperfections.
You are one of the reasons I wake up each morning with a smile on my face and sleep each night with that very same smile.
I keep on wondering just how happy I am because my heart seems to want to get out of my chest whenever you are around!
Yesterday I loved you the most I could love anyone, yet today I love you even more.
Do you want to flip a coin and never lose? We shall do it like this: tail, I’m yours, heads, you are mine. This way we will never lose to that nickel or dime.
When I first saw you, I was terrified to talk to you. When I talked to you, I was afraid of kissing you for the first time. When I kissed you, I was afraid to tell you how much I loved you. Now that I have told you I love you, I am afraid I will lose you.
Maybe tomorrow, the stars will tell us that love is meant to be shared, that love is meant to be told. So right now, before the stars tell us about it, I want to tell you just how much I love you.
I know that my feelings for you are the real deal because I spend more time thinking about where you are, what you are doing and how you are instead of worrying about myself.
I know that I am going to treat you right if you just let me get things right. I know that I love you, so please just keep on loving me like you do.
You taught me the beauty of love the moment you held my hand and told me that you would never ever leave me.
You will always be my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye. I love you so much.
I just wanted you to know that these feelings of love I feel for you are real, that they are most likely never going to fade and that I love these feelings just as much as I love you.
I wanted to let you know that when I picture myself being happy in my head, you are always there.
It can be wrong, but love is never wrong. It can be right and that is exactly what love is: a righteous feeling of finding someone else interesting rather than yourself.
I choose you. I will choose you over and over, forever and ever. Without a single doubt. Without even the slightest pause. In a heartbeat, I would choose you. No matter what, I’ll keep choosing you, because I love you.
I know I am weird but you have the same craziness about you and that is what attracted me enough to tell you that I love you so much!
I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.
“Thank you for being you… for sharing your love with me… for inspiring me to accept myself… for helping me see the unique beauty in imperfection… for showing me that love is something you do; something not just to be said, but also to be shown.” Steve Maraboli
There are so many ways to tell you that I adore you but I believe that the best way is to confess just what I feel for you: I love you so much.
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this.” Pablo Neruda
Even though I am very uncertain about many things in life, I know that I am certain about making you my life.
“I love you, for you are love itself; it is you I have been chasing since first love rose like a bird at my feet.” James Barrie
Sometimes, it feels like the world is crashing down on me but you are always there to tell me you love me and I love you so much for that. So, thank you for everything you are doing for me.
The happiest moment in my life was when I discovered that you love me just as much as I love you.
I promise to plant kisses like seeds on your body, so in time, you can grow to love yourself as I love you.
Forever is a very long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending every minute with you. Tell me that every day, I will get to wake up and see you smile. I wouldn’t mind a forever full of that.
”I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they’re sorry and an even stronger person to forgive.” Yolanda Hadid
“I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” Julia Roberts
Drowning in your love is a death more beautiful than living a life without your love in it.
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle that is me. I have been looking for you my entire life. Now that I’ve found you, I love you so much. I feel complete.
“I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.” William Shakespeare
For the first time in my life, I have found someone I cannot bear to leave. I’ve found someone who I can’t seem to get enough of. I finally have someone who lets me be who I need to be. I’ve found someone I can fall madly in love with.
I love you without knowing many things. I don’t know why I started to love you. I don’t know how it happened. I don’t know where we will go from here. But I do know that I love you without a single doubt and I hope it lasts for eternity.
“I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you and not be madly in love with everything you do.” William C Hannan
For me, being happy doesn’t mean I always need to have a smile on my face. Being happy just means I need to have you by my side.
You’re the only smile I want to see. You’re the only voice I want to hear. You’re the only hand I want to hold. You’re the only person I want to love.
I love you because your hand fits perfectly into mine. I love you because your lips meld perfectly into mine. I love you because your skin feels perfect on mine.
“If you love someone, you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by.” Julia Roberts
Even if a day should go by when I don’t say, “I love you,” may there never be a moment that goes by without you knowing that I do.
It takes three seconds to say I love you, three hours to explain it and a lifetime to prove it.
I don’t know whether it’s your smile, your laugh, or just the way you are that makes me feel like this, but whatever it is, every time I see you, I love you more than ever before.
tits or GTFO

Old 06-16-2019, 08:25 AM   #6
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Old 06-16-2019, 08:32 AM   #7
T&T
Socialphobic

Old 06-16-2019, 02:02 PM   #8
Big Truck05
Apocalyptic Poster

This was beautiful! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post

Old 06-16-2019, 05:15 PM   #9
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

Hmm, I don't think I had this one on my CD. should I have purchased from Target?

Old 06-16-2019, 08:58 PM   #10
enthusaroo
Apocalyptic Poster

Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart. Our prayers are with you. Get Well Soon.
Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
We hope you feel better because we miss you so much.
We’re thinking of you during this time!! Wishing you a restful recovery and we hope that your back to you’re usual self again soon.
While you rest and recover, I’ll be next to you praying and hoping for a smooth and quick recovery.
Wishing you all the best with your recovery. May you use this restful time to recharge and energize. All the best.
With good wishes and prayers that you get well soon.
Hope you feel better soon.
I wish you well a hundred times a day…. In my heart.
I’m really sorry to hear of your illness. We’re all thinking of you during this time and hope your recovery is a speedy one.
Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better.
May you enjoy this time off to put your feet up and recover fully. We hope that the next few weeks are filled with lots of rest and relaxation.
May your hospital stay be only short! Wishing you a complete and restful recovery. GET WELL SOON!
As you are healing, may you feel warmth and compassion from all who care about you. Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
Best wishes for a little progress, a little encouragement, every day during your recuperation.
Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
During this down time we hope that your recovery is a relaxing and restful one. All the best and we hope you get well soon!!
Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer.
Get well soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
Get Well Soon. Along with a warm message and fond thoughts.
Here’s to hoping you GET WELL SOON!! We’re missing you at _____ and can’t wait to have you back.
May your recovery be a short but restful one. We’re all thinking of you during this time and we hope you’re back on your feet soon.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as we wish for a complete and restful recovery. Looking forward to catching up with you again soon.
Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
Recovery is hard work – but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
Sending you the brightest wishes to say, hope you get well soon.
Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.

Old 06-17-2019, 01:32 AM   #11
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

SHE'S a WELL-WISHER and she WISHES you WELL

Old 06-17-2019, 05:41 AM   #12
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

damn nice modern lyfe is rubbish deep cut

Old 06-17-2019, 01:06 PM   #13
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Angry

All I have to listen to is bad English pronunciation...:

Old 06-17-2019, 09:02 PM   #14
enthusaroo
Apocalyptic Poster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Malta

Knights of Malta
Prostitution has occurred in Malta for centuries. When the Knights Hospitaller came to the country in 1530, the port of Vittoriosa contained many brothels. As well as Maltese prostitutes, there were also some from Greece, Italy, Spain and North Africa. The French king’s geographer, Nicholas de Nicolai, was impressed by the number of prostitutes in the streets when he visited Vittoriosa in 1551,[8] Prior to the Great Siege of Malta in 1565, arrangements were made to evacuate the country's prostitutes to Sicily.[9]

When the Knights moved from Vittoriosa to the new capital Valletta, the prostitutes followed. As the Knights took vows of chastity, the prostitutes with them was seen as a scandal. Foreign prostitutes were expelled and the Maltese prostitutes confined to one area of the city.[8] At the time prostitutes wore a white shirt tied under their bust and a white cape.[8]

In 1608, inquisitor Leonetto della Cordoba was charged with seeking out prostitutes and dismissed as an inquisitor.[8] Prostitution was also common on Gozo.[8]

Towards the 17th century, there was harsh prejudice and laws towards those who were found guilty or speak openly of being involved in same-sex activity. English voyager and author William Lithgow, writing in March 1616, says a Spanish soldier and a Maltese teenage boy were publicly burnt to ashes for confessing to have practiced sodomy together.[10] As a consequence, and fear to similar faith, about a hundred males involved in same-sex prostitution sailed to Sicily the following day.[11]

Under a code introduced by Grand Master António Manoel de Vilhena in 1724, married men of means were fined if found guilty of use of the service of a prostitute, and expelled from the country on the third conviction. Lower class men were whipped and sentenced to hard labour on the third offence. The 1784 code of Emmanuel de Rohan-Polduc barred foreign prostitutes entering the country and placed restrictions on Maltese prostitutes. They were not allow to open their doors between sunrise and sunset and were not allowed to enter pubs or taverns. Compulsory medical examinations were introduced.[12]

Now we know what the song is about and why it's so bad.

Old 06-17-2019, 09:19 PM   #15
enthusaroo
Apocalyptic Poster

Knights of Malta seems like Billy's contribution to gay pride.

Old 06-18-2019, 10:22 PM   #16
fuzzyroes
Banned

You guys are actually still listening to that album? I deleted it ages ago.

Old 06-18-2019, 10:29 PM   #17
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

deleted it? like from existence?

yeah, maybe in Canada, brosky!