Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2017, 11:55 PM   #3511
Shallowed
Braindead

I bet there are people that think that JFK is still alive and that the footage of him getting his head blown off was actually an animantronic double or something

Old 10-05-2017, 11:57 PM   #3512
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

There's one helluva harvest moon up in the nightsky right now.

Old 10-05-2017, 11:58 PM   #3513
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
I bet there are people that think that JFK is still alive and that the footage of him getting his head blown off was actually an animantronic double or something

Mk ultra. Toc you got this?

Old 10-06-2017, 12:18 AM   #3514
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
It needs to be shared with the public because there's thousands of people who are affected due to the loss of the ones murdered and the others injured. It's a world-wide story of intrigue, and with the level of quality in the surveillance security that they have in that hotel, there's no reason why it shouldn't be broadcast. It would show without a doubt exactly how everything went down.

I'll be very interested to see what happens in that regard.
they will share at least some of it

also i dont know why you think he'd need a ton of bags to bring up like 12 guns. maybe 2 or 3

Old 10-06-2017, 07:25 PM   #3515
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post

Had the government not put an extra 25 years keeping the JFK file from being released, perhaps we'd know by now. But they kept the lid on it after it was supposed to be released after 50 years, likely because many of the main players in his assassination are still around.

Old 10-06-2017, 07:38 PM   #3516
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
just because it's not released doesnt mean it doesn't exist. it is probably a confusing mess of a scene. and someone in that room shot at security, so someone was alive in that room with guns

IndyGirl, you should know that the authorities are claiming that he had an electronic device that obstructed vids of him being taken, so they claim. That's awfully convenient for them in controlling the narrative, considering all they would have to do is show a couple stills of the body-cam vid on the cops who stormed his room which caused him to shoot himself, which is their claim.

When the sheriff refuted claims of more than one shooter and there was proof he acted alone, verification of such would go a long way to gain credibility. But that's not what FF's are about, so...

Old 10-06-2017, 07:49 PM   #3517
FoolofaTook

My man!

Old 10-06-2017, 07:52 PM   #3518
The Omega Concern
Banned

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...ne-two-reasons

Quote:
Now, providing further impetus to the speculation that Paddock was not alone, NBC News reports, citing senior law enforcement officials, that investigators are speculating that someone else may have been in the Las Vegas gunman's hotel room when he was registered there.

Ya. no fucking shit.

Quote:
According to NBC, the investigators are "puzzled" by two discoveries: First, a charger was found that does not match any of the cellphones that belonged gunman, Stephen Paddock. And second, garage records show that during a period when Paddock's car left the hotel garage, one of his key cards was used to get into his room. While there are several possible explanations for these anomalies, investigators said they "want to get to the bottom of it."

I know those of you here who think of me as being wrong or some wing-nut for merely providing proper speculation to such events, aren't about to give me any credit for being keenly aware of how these FF's actually work.

So, I'll be waiting for y'all to put the same ad-hominem verbiage to the "senior law enforcement officials" and investigators as you reserve for me for being completely off base for not regurgitating the CNN/MSM conclusion the guy acted alone.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:05 PM   #3519
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i thought he killed himself way before they went in there. idk i havent been watching. and yeah maybe there was someone else. it's hard to say. he probably had a co-conspirator at least. but by the time the shooting started, or at least 12 mins or whatever later when the first security guy was outside the door, only he was in there

Old 10-06-2017, 08:17 PM   #3520
FoolofaTook

Got a new neighbor. On his pickup he put a sticker with Trumps face that reads "He won. Get over it."

molotov cocktail time?

Old 10-06-2017, 08:32 PM   #3521
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i saw someone today in a truck that had a big picture of a cracker giving two middle fingers with the text "hell yeah im a fucking cracker"

Old 10-06-2017, 08:55 PM   #3522
buzzard
Minion of Satan

1. Somebody said that the shooter acted alone.
2. Evidence suggesting that the shooter might not have acted alone is uncovered.

Therefore the entire thing was carried out by government operatives with a view to some given political objective(s)?

Old 10-06-2017, 11:40 PM   #3523
FoolofaTook

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
[url="[url]

I know those of you here think of me as being wrong or some wing-nut
What? You? Wrong or a nut?? No never!!

Old 10-07-2017, 04:46 AM   #3524
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
1. Somebody said that the shooter acted alone.
2. Evidence suggesting that the shooter might not have acted alone is uncovered.

Therefore the entire thing was carried out by government operatives with a view to some given political objective(s)?
That and Zero Hedge reporting that an unmatching charger was found? how can you still believe the media?

Old 10-07-2017, 08:22 AM   #3525
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I'd probably want to cap somebody, too, if I reached out for a Micro-USB and my hand came back with some proprietary bullshit from the Sony Ericsson I had in 2003 because most my packing focus went into finding space for three dozen rifles.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:44 PM   #3526
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I'm starting to see why Ebert didn't risk putting out another few thousand Beyond the Valley of the Dolls efforts before trying his hand as a critic.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:42 AM   #3527
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Got a new neighbor. On his pickup he put a sticker with Trumps face that reads "He won. Get over it."

molotov cocktail time?
Funny, these are the same people who were whining and pitching a fit the whole 8 years Obama was president. Guess they need a safe space.

Old 10-08-2017, 11:55 AM   #3528
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
i thought he killed himself way before they went in there. idk i havent been watching. and yeah maybe there was someone else. it's hard to say. he probably had a co-conspirator at least. but by the time the shooting started, or at least 12 mins or whatever later when the first security guy was outside the door, only he was in there

Well, for more fuckery of this vegas shooting...

I haven't seen the vid myself, but there is a claim Paddock was seen in Jersey playing video poker AFTER the Vegas shootings. i.e. He's still alive.

the psy-op continues.

This is where the authorities I believe start messing with the truther community to try and muddy the waters. It doesn't even matter if he's still alive for real, the mere notion he could be would cause the majority to look at this accusation he's still alive as fantasy and hurt the credibility of those truthers going down this rabbit hole.

Double-minded psy-op tricks...heady stuff and typical for this type of operation.

Old 10-08-2017, 12:03 PM   #3529
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

LOL

Old 10-08-2017, 12:06 PM   #3530
Ram27
dumb

hey so i guess this is the politics thread

look at this fucking video:

Old 10-08-2017, 12:19 PM   #3531
Cool As Ice Cream

the quality of that video is quite bad, but that's no reason to start swearing.

Old 10-08-2017, 08:07 PM   #3532
fuzzyroes
Banned

https://static.infowars.com/politica...illary-gun.jpg

Old 10-08-2017, 08:14 PM   #3533
Elphenor
Braindead

why fuzzy why

just stay out of American politics

Old 10-08-2017, 08:16 PM   #3534
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Man Can’t Believe Obama Would Use Tragedy To Push Anti-Tragedy Agenda

Quote:
SEDALIA, MO—Following yesterday’s speech by the president addressing the recent events in Roseburg, OR, local 42-year-old Tim Moss expressed his outrage to reporters that President Obama was attempting to capitalize off a tragedy to push his anti-tragedy agenda. “It’s just disgusting and shameful that, once again, the first thing out of Obama’s mouth after a tragedy is that he wants to limit tragedies,” said Moss, adding that it is both insensitive and opportunistic of the president to suddenly shift the conversation toward curbing the number of tragedies as the nation mourns in the wake of this tragedy. “Every single time this happens, he makes the tragedy all about clamping down on tragedies, and it’s simply not the time or the place for him to be going in front of the camera and pushing for steps to decrease the number of tragedies. Christ, this is a national tragedy we’re dealing with right now.” Moss added that he hopes Obama conducts himself more appropriately during the next tragedy.

Old 10-08-2017, 08:18 PM   #3535
Elphenor
Braindead

haha nice

Old 10-08-2017, 08:55 PM   #3536
FoolofaTook

Now I see why rbg loathes fuzzy.

Old 10-10-2017, 07:02 PM   #3537
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Now I see why rbg loathes fuzzy.

NOW?

Old 10-10-2017, 07:06 PM   #3538
fuzzyroes
Banned

You guys shouldn't simply loathe someone due to their differing opinion regarding politics. It's the big problem that the Democrat culture faces right now, and it's why the party continues to flounder.

Bill Mahers actually been pointing this out and rallying against the party lately too and he's totally right. It's nice to see at least one left-wing talking head see things a little more rationally.

Old 10-10-2017, 07:45 PM   #3539
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
NOW?
I'm slow.

Old 10-10-2017, 11:17 PM   #3540
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
You guys shouldn't simply loathe someone due to their differing opinion regarding politics. It's the big problem that the Democrat culture faces right now, and it's why the party continues to flounder.

Bill Mahers actually been pointing this out and rallying against the party lately too and he's totally right. It's nice to see at least one left-wing talking head see things a little more rationally.
you shouldn't loathe someone because they are supporting literal nazis huh