Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 01-05-2007, 03:32 AM   #31
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

you know my favorite guy in the original star wars is that irish looking dude with the elvis sideburns that is trying to convince the other imperial commanders that there is a possibility that the rebels will find a weakness in the death star and then that twatty guy that gets choked by Darth laughs him off as if he's insane.

if i was a big enough star wars nerd i'd write a fan fic about that guy commanding the defeat a rebel uprising somewhere.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:35 AM   #32
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Sounds like a total pimp, but I'm not quite sure to whom we're referring. Do you think you could find a pic? Plus, I just really want to see the sideburns.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:36 AM   #33
Trotskilicious
Banned

i dunno dude, just watch the movie or something. It's in the first part where the guys are at the Imperial Board meeting.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:36 AM   #34
D.
Consume my pants.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...edave/daws.jpg

Old 01-05-2007, 03:40 AM   #35
Trotskilicious
Banned

he exists only as a foreshadowing device but still fits into my theory on groupthink where there is always that one guy that speaks the truth who no one listens to. I guess you could call it the Cassandra Effect or something.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:46 AM   #36
Rarely
Shh

This thread is surprisingly pretty accurate.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:47 AM   #37
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/Bast1.jpg

?

Old 01-05-2007, 03:48 AM   #38
Trotskilicious
Banned

nope

he has a cesar haircut and no hat

Old 01-05-2007, 03:50 AM   #39
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...8e/SWTagge.jpg

?

Old 01-05-2007, 03:51 AM   #40
Trotskilicious
Banned

that's the guy

i think

Old 01-05-2007, 03:53 AM   #41
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Turns out those guys actually have names and backgrounds. Mad props to Lucas.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:55 AM   #42
Trotskilicious
Banned

i figured they did

i don't know how much of that is lucas's doing though, brosef.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:59 AM   #43
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious
i figured they did

i don't know how much of that is lucas's doing though, brosef.
Probably none... Now this is happenin'.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:01 AM   #44
celluloid_love
Minion of Satan

Guy didn't do anything annoying at all.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:02 AM   #45
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Prepare to be force choked.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:03 AM   #46
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloid_love
Guy didn't do anything annoying at all.
i guess you weren't getting PMs about unbanning Foxtrot every few minutes no matter how many times I told him I couldn't unban him.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:04 AM   #47
celluloid_love
Minion of Satan

i was just following the script

Old 01-05-2007, 04:05 AM   #48
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious

if i was a big enough star wars nerd i'd write a fan fic about that guy commanding the defeat a rebel uprising somewhere.
quit pretending like you havent already

Old 01-05-2007, 04:07 AM   #49
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
http://www.habitat.co.uk/enlarge/13982_view1.jpg

*sigh* Cut.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:09 AM   #50
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
oh

yeah

sorry

Old 01-05-2007, 04:09 AM   #51
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Connor
quit pretending like you havent already
i wrote a fan fic about leia having sex with darth vader

Old 01-05-2007, 04:11 AM   #52
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Karl Connor, enter from stage right and give Trotskilicious a warm hug.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:14 AM   #53
Hillzy
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: Posting Rules You may post new threads You may post replies You may post attachments You may edit your posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp
Turns out those guys actually have names and backgrounds. Mad props to Lucas.
I've got a suspicion that Lucas has nothing to do with that.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:14 AM   #54
Trotskilicious
Banned

it starts when Darth discovers Leia sucking off Luke.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:23 AM   #55
tcm
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp
*sigh* Cut.
let's not get into this debate again.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:24 AM   #56
tcm
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcm
let's not get into this debate again.
that's what she said.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:28 AM   #57
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Good morning, tcm.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:29 AM   #58
The Pashing Smumpkin
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.
Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.
Theres nothing I want to add, I just wanted to quote that.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:44 AM   #60
tcm
Braindead

and also to you, duovamp.