Old 06-01-2018, 08:10 AM   #2161
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Old 06-01-2018, 11:22 AM   #2162
Gooch
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKeyZ View Post
This headline made me lol due to many people are gonna think of one person and it's not her...

Smashing Pumpkins Confirm Ex-Bassist Is Joining Tour In Surprising Role
https://www.alternativenation.net/sm...rprising-role/
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!! KATIE COLE IS BACK!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys this is sooo FUCKING amazing!!!!! WOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Can U imagine the ROAR of the crowd when she walks out!?!??

Old 06-01-2018, 11:37 AM   #2163
brothahi4L
Apocalyptic Poster

Who de fut is ms. Cole? Dont give a shit

Old 06-01-2018, 11:48 AM   #2164
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

It is REVEALED by this latest Corgan-decision that in the Pumpkins the bass and the keyboards have no important role towards his guitar and the drums.

Saying HIS guitar, because the other ones are just decorating, by recreating for the first time his overlays of his studio recordings.

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 06-01-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Old 06-01-2018, 12:16 PM   #2165
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

At least the front belt nearly sold out immediately at the "anniversary" gig...:

https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/020054B7C2035E9B

Old 06-01-2018, 02:29 PM   #2166
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
At least the front belt nearly sold out immediately at the "anniversary" gig...:

https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/020054B7C2035E9B
If by sold out you mean were reserved and never went on sale.

Old 06-02-2018, 03:15 AM   #2167
brothahi4L
Apocalyptic Poster

https://youtu.be/SzZTVuUu98k

Great show. U feel billys motivation. But the interview afterwards is a joke: billy the arrogant prick

Old 06-02-2018, 02:50 PM   #2168
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Now more than half of the seats don't look available anymore at the "anniversary" show in Holmdel.

I'm sure, Marilyn Manson and Courtney Love will be there as special guests, if they have the time.
Also old tour members?

If Mancow Muller appears, Howard Stern won't be there, though he had a short travel:

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 06-02-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Old 06-02-2018, 11:56 PM   #2169
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Exclamation

Travelling the countries cheap restaurants and tourist attractions to survive a missing income for his poor outcome…

Can you guess who this battered former radio DJ, looking for a new job, is? Be the first one to twitter tomorrow to # @Billy and win.

Old 06-03-2018, 08:51 AM   #2170
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Red face

Katie Cole is getting more and more blond now, with outstanding black eyelashes.

Here explaining her talent on the keyboards...

After my announcement about touring with The Smashing Pumpkins on keys this summer, I received a number of texts, comments and emails about playing keys. Most people saying. “ i didnt know you played keys...”. Or “ i thought you were a bass player..”. Truth is I’m none of those things. I’m an Artist. I aim to help tap into truth and emotion through stories & melodies. My primary instrument is vocals. I’ve been singing since I was very small but really honed my craft singing background vocals with my sister in my pre-teen years. First instrument I taught myself to play was piano. I learnt Beethoven and some Enya songs by ear at about 12. I’ve continued to add keys here and there on my own records. I then picked up a guitar at about 14, then again at 16 to start playing it live at shows and continued til now. I’ve played tidbits of bass in my old acoustic duo in Australia and in the studio a little. I never considered myself to be a lead singer til I was one ...or a guitarist, or a bass player or a keyboard player til I was one. “I’m an artist, and if you give me a tuba, I’ll bring you something out of it.” - John Lennon

Ein Beitrag geteilt von Katie Cole (@katiecoleofficial) am

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 06-03-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:07 AM   #2171
enthusaroo
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Katie Cole is getting more and more blond now, with outstanding black eyebrows.

After my announcement about touring with The Smashing Pumpkins on keys this summer, I received a number of texts, comments and emails about playing keys. Most people saying. “ i didnt know you played keys...”. Or “ i thought you were a bass player..”. Truth is I’m none of those things. I’m an Artist. I aim to help tap into truth and emotion through stories & melodies. My primary instrument is vocals. I’ve been singing since I was very small but really honed my craft singing background vocals with my sister in my pre-teen years. First instrument I taught myself to play was piano. I learnt Beethoven and some Enya songs by ear at about 12. I’ve continued to add keys here and there on my own records. I then picked up a guitar at about 14, then again at 16 to start playing it live at shows and continued til now. I’ve played tidbits of bass in my old acoustic duo in Australia and in the studio a little. I never considered myself to be a lead singer til I was one ...or a guitarist, or a bass player or a keyboard player til I was one. “I’m an artist, and if you give me a tuba, I’ll bring you something out of it.” - John Lennon

D'arcy could never play keys! That makes D'arcy worthless and dispensable.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:46 AM   #2172
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

D'arcy could even play violin...

Katie's cool self account:
Katie Cole Australia ✈️ Nashville. Songwriter. Artist. Musician in Smashing Pumpkins.

Be warned Jack. She still could consider to play the bass again...

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 06-03-2018 at 11:19 AM.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:55 AM   #2173
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Wonder why the concert in Holmdel is called "The Smashing Pumpkins: 30th Anniversary Series".

Would have been more shiny and bright to have called the whole tour the 30th anniversary tour...

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 06-03-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Old 06-03-2018, 11:33 AM   #2174
incubator
Apocalyptic Poster

What a dork. Dumb way of saying “yes I play keys too”

Duurrrrr I Am An Artist. I tap into truth and emotion by playing keys in Billy Corgan fake reunion

Old 06-03-2018, 11:34 AM   #2175
incubator
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Wonder why the concert in Holmdel is called "The Smashing Pumpkins: 30th Anniversary Series".

Would have been more shiny and bright to have called the whole tour the 30th anniversary tour...

Due to extreme apathy no one realises it was the 30th anniversary until after the shiny and shite tour was announced

Old 06-03-2018, 11:34 AM   #2176
incubator
Apocalyptic Poster

Slimy and oh so shite

Old 06-03-2018, 11:46 AM   #2177
glass85
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothahi4L View Post
And honestly i am glad that darcy is out. Listn 1979 what a horrible singer she is
You think Jack Bates is a better singer?

Old 06-03-2018, 12:22 PM   #2178
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Jack and Jeff must have terrible voices that they avoid doing even background vocals at all...

Old 06-03-2018, 01:17 PM   #2179
brothahi4L
Apocalyptic Poster

https://youtu.be/a-CU-s6nw8I

Good girl

Old 06-03-2018, 01:31 PM   #2180
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Katie Cole is getting more and more blond now, with outstanding black eyebrows.

I'm an artist.

Old 06-03-2018, 03:39 PM   #2181
BurtSampson
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoergosum View Post
I'm an artist.

Watching this live with my friend who begrudgingly came along because I needed someone to come w me was one of the most humiliating experiences I’ve ever had.

Old 06-03-2018, 04:31 PM   #2182
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

SAD MACHINES must be pissed about Katie Cole : she thanked Buttcannon's Alternative Nation...

Old 06-03-2018, 04:52 PM   #2183
jakobtheliar
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtSampson View Post
Watching this live with my friend who begrudgingly came along because I needed someone to come w me was one of the most humiliating experiences I’ve ever had.
Definition of a self absorbed narcissist. He's got Jimmy the beast in the band and he wants to play timpani? And then in sort of a really awful awkward way. The frickin mallots are ripping apart.

I love the sissy left handed swing he takes too.
Eesh

Last edited by jakobtheliar : 06-03-2018 at 04:56 PM. Reason: .

Old 06-03-2018, 06:10 PM   #2184
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Katie Cole is getting more and more blond now, with outstanding black eyelashes.

Damn, I honestly had no idea what she looked like, she's hot! They should've just got her to play the bass. Would've been better for the image.

Old 06-03-2018, 06:15 PM   #2185
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
SAD MACHINES must be pissed about Katie Cole : she thanked Buttcannon's Alternative Nation...

God that new STP singer looks like a tool. I wish those guys would just hang em up already.

Old 06-03-2018, 08:46 PM   #2186
Butt Pope
Apocalyptic Poster

Are you guys personally excited for the tour?

Old 06-03-2018, 09:25 PM   #2187
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

The most beautiful Smashing Pumpkins members like Alternative Nation and Buttcannon.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:47 PM   #2188
Butt Pope
Apocalyptic Poster

In my opinion Scott Weiland did too much heroin

Old 06-03-2018, 09:54 PM   #2189
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt Pope View Post
In my opinion Scott Weiland did too much heroin

Old 06-04-2018, 12:50 AM   #2190
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
The most beautiful Smashing Pumpkins members like Alternative Nation and Buttcannon.

I just wanted to take a few moments to say thank you for all the support you’ve given the band over the years. As musicians, knowing and feeling your dedication means quite a lot. When I joined the band 11-12 years ago, I had no idea what to expect from the experience. I can easily say the good times have outweighed the bad times, and I’m most certainly looking forward to the future that is right ahead of us.From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you guys one more time for supporting me and the band. It will never be taken lightly.
Best wishes,
Jeff

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...44baedac8e.png

I guess Jeff's gushing praise just before the new announced 30th anniversary gig should give motivation to buy extra tickets for the added show in Holmdel.