Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2018, 10:34 PM   #151
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
64% of the population of British Columbia are of European decent according to the 2016 Canadian census
Perhaps, look at the population numbers of the Vancouver area, that would be much different.

 
fuzzyroes is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:35 PM   #152
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,312
Default

It doesn't matter how many times you say it, it's never going to make it true.

 
fuzzyroes is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:40 PM   #153
buzzard
Minion of Satan
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,248
Default

Can we get some statistics for Pitt Meadows?

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:42 PM   #154
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,312
Default

Google it up homie. I haven't lived there in quite some time, but it's a big farming community. A lot of people who originated from India. A really big Mexican presence in the farming seasons too. Very diverse little town.

 
fuzzyroes is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:42 PM   #155
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Of course man, money is the god of the people. Doesn't matter if you're white, Asian or any race, if you have money, people will be nice to your face in hopes of a piece of it.
such a racist

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:44 PM   #156
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,312
Default

I don't have a racist bone in my body. It's just not in my heart.

 
fuzzyroes is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:45 PM   #157
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

I love when you mimic things I have said to you, like that's going to be an effective rhetorical device. You're a racist based on the immense amount of racially ignorant, insensitive, stupid, and harmful things you have said here over the last several years. I don't need to reiterate it over and over again to convince myself... that's your territory, you compartmentalized illiterate fuck

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:45 PM   #158
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I don't have a racist bone in my body. It's just not in my heart.
your words and behavior seem to be acting independently of your heart

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:48 PM   #159
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,312
Default

I've never said anything racist here. Saying Indian women are hairy is not an inherently racist thing to say. I've grown up around Indian people and it's something they joke about themselves. Hell, Russel Peters jokes about it, the lady on Dragons Den joked about it.

Sure, I shouldn't have said it, but it doesn't suggest that I have any malice towards Indian women in any way.

You gotta stop smearing my name without reason.

 
fuzzyroes is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:50 PM   #160
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

turns out fuzzyroes, renowned expert on white on black racism and the feelings and desires of all descendants of the African diaspora (at least this week) comes from a city with a population of less than 1% black people.

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:51 PM   #161
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,312
Default

The only thing's you can say that were racist was me saying that that Khan guy spoke in broken English and that some Indian women were hairy.

Pal, I can dig up shit 100000x far more racist from everyday contributors here, so get off your smear job.

I should elaborate that I said those certain things when I was in the midst of a very serious disease. Alchoholism is no joke, so to hold shit over my head that I did when I was wasted is really insensitive of you.

 
fuzzyroes is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:51 PM   #162
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I've never said anything racist here. Saying Indian women are hairy is not an inherently racist thing to say. I've grown up around Indian people and it's something they joke about themselves. Hell, Russel Peters jokes about it, the lady on Dragons Den joked about it.

Sure, I shouldn't have said it, but it doesn't suggest that I have any malice towards Indian women in any way.

You gotta stop smearing my name without reason.
it's racist regardless of your intentions, and you just kept saying it over and over and over and insisting it's true. It became obvious that you KNEW it was wrong, and you kept saying it to be an antagonistic little shitbag. that IS racist. you don't have feel hatred to be racist, all you have to do is reinforce racist systems (because remember racism is systemic) and you reinforce em like it's your fucking job

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:51 PM   #163
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

except that if it was actually your job you would be six beers deep

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:53 PM   #164
buzzard
Minion of Satan
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,248
Default

How many domoda with jollof and egusi with fufu and plantains joints might one find in Maple Ridge?

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:55 PM   #165
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
it's racist regardless of your intentions, and you just kept saying it over and over and over and insisting it's true. It became obvious that you KNEW it was wrong, and you kept saying it to be an antagonistic little shitbag. that IS racist. you don't have feel hatred to be racist, all you have to do is reinforce racist systems (because remember racism is systemic) and you reinforce em like it's your fucking job
Answer me this, are Indian people on average hairier than most other races?

Most Indian kids I grew up with could grow full beards by the time they were teenagers. You look at the Sikhs, those are all very thick, lustrous beards, you look at other races and most simply can't grow beards like that.

 
fuzzyroes is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:55 PM   #166
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

most racists are not consciously pro-Nazi, most are just like you. ignorant as fuck, resentful and ego driven, and at the end of the day you just don't care enough or have the empathy needed to figure out why you are being so awful. Hitler did not come to power because the entire German nation were militantly anti-Jewish racists with incredible seething cruel hatred in their hearts who wanted to inflict untold suffering across the world. He came to power because there are people like you, and Donald Trump's supporters who are weak, resentful, and ego-driven and just don't really give a larger fuck because your minds and your worlds are small

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:56 PM   #167
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,312
Default

You think an Asian or the average white guy could grow anything close to the quality of beard that the people from India can? Not a chance.

 
fuzzyroes is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 10:58 PM   #168
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
most racists are not consciously pro-Nazi, most are just like you. ignorant as fuck, resentful and ego driven, and at the end of the day you just don't care enough or have the empathy needed to figure out why you are being so awful. Hitler did not come to power because the entire German nation were militantly anti-Jewish racists with incredible seething cruel hatred in their hearts who wanted to inflict untold suffering across the world. He came to power because there are people like you, and Donald Trump's supporters who are weak, resentful, and ego-driven and just don't really give a larger fuck because your minds and your worlds are small
You've got me all wrong... Really.

I'm a big Trump fan, but my support lies in him taking down the establishment, I couldn't give one fuck about his "wall" talk or any of that. It's never been my jam.

 
fuzzyroes is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:01 PM   #169
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Answer me this, are Indian people on average hairier than most other races?

Most Indian kids I grew up with could grow full beards by the time they were teenagers. You look at the Sikhs, those are all very thick, lustrous beards, you look at other races and most simply can't grow beards like that.
I'm going to answer you on two levels

1. No, they aren't. By the way, this is the level where you are missing the point and purposely trying to misdirect the argument, but I'm going to get to what is actually wrong with you in a moment.

2. Even if it was true, which it isn't, you are doing nothing but engaging in racial stereotyping. I mean you even crossed it with beauty-shaming women OF this ethnic group. The idea that you truly don't see what is wrong here is kind of beyond me because it's hard for me to accept how anyone can be this stupid, insensitive, tone-deaf, and just totally fucking oblivious to what world we are living in. You fucking suck for saying something like this regardless of how true you perceive it to be. Don't go around fucking talking about this race is this and that race is that. It's racist, and it's not that fucking complicated. On an even more basic level, why don't you have any fucking respect or decency in any way whatsoever? Remove the racial element. Remove the misogynistic element. It's still a tremendously rude, gross, thing to say. You are sensitive to overhearing a white person talk about "white girl shit" at the gas station but you think this is ok? There's just no way. You knows exactly why this is wrong, you just do this shit anyway. Which is..... yeah, you guessed it, racist. You're just a disrespectful piece of trash

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:01 PM   #170
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,312
Default

I'm just not enjoying all this hostility.

Yes, I was a belligerent guy in the past, but cut me some slack. I'm not enjoying the constant attacks. I'm a libertarian who's excited by the movement and you're an establishment democrat, it's no reason to be so divided. We can coexist without ripping eachothers head off.

 
fuzzyroes is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:01 PM   #171
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
You think an Asian or the average white guy could grow anything close to the quality of beard that the people from India can? Not a chance.
the racism never ends. just keep digging, buddy eventually you'll be deep enough we can't hear you anymore

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:04 PM   #172
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I'm going to answer you on two levels

1. No, they aren't. By the way, this is the level where you are missing the point and purposely trying to misdirect the argument, but I'm going to get to what is actually wrong with you in a moment.

2. Even if it was true, which it isn't, you are doing nothing but engaging in racial stereotyping. I mean you even crossed it with beauty-shaming women OF this ethnic group. The idea that you truly don't see what is wrong here is kind of beyond me because it's hard for me to accept how anyone can be this stupid, insensitive, tone-deaf, and just totally fucking oblivious to what world we are living in. You fucking suck for saying something like this regardless of how true you perceive it to be. Don't go around fucking talking about this race is this and that race is that. It's racist, and it's not that fucking complicated. On an even more basic level, why don't you have any fucking respect or decency in any way whatsoever? Remove the racial element. Remove the misogynistic element. It's still a tremendously rude, gross, thing to say. You are sensitive to overhearing a white person talk about "white girl shit" at the gas station but you think this is ok? There's just no way. You knows exactly why this is wrong, you just do this shit anyway. Which is..... yeah, you guessed it, racist. You're just a disrespectful piece of trash
I don't think there's anything wrong with being genetically prone to growing better facial hair. Fuck man, I'd grow a sweet beard if I could, but it just looks like shit. I don't know why you perceive such maliciousness. Who gives a fuck if someone is hairy?

I remember watching TMZ one time and they were talking about Kim Kardashian and the one fat white guy was like "Armenian women are known to be very hairy" and everyone laughed.

It's not this big malicious thing. Who even cares? Like come on man.

 
fuzzyroes is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:04 PM   #173
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I'm just not enjoying all this hostility.

Yes, I was a belligerent guy in the past, but cut me some slack. I'm not enjoying the constant attacks. I'm a libertarian who's excited by the movement and you're an establishment democrat, it's no reason to be so divided. We can coexist without ripping eachothers head off.
leave the board, I hate you and I hate your lies and your pride in ignorance and your disgusting compartmentalized sophistry. you don't have a libertarian "bone in your body" and I doubt you even know what the word means. Donald Trump is a white supremacist fascist, and that is what you support because you are a weak, resentful, ego-driven fool, and throughout all of history people like have been nothing but tools for totalitarian psychopaths

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:04 PM   #174
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I don't think there's anything wrong with being genetically prone to growing better facial hair. Fuck man, I'd grow a sweet beard if I could, but it just looks like shit. I don't know why you perceive such maliciousness. Who gives a fuck if someone is hairy?

I remember watching TMZ one time and they were talking about Kim Kardashian and the one fat white guy was like "Armenian women are known to be very hairy" and everyone laughed.

It's not this big malicious thing. Who even cares? Like come on man.
you deserve to have your teeth kicked in

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:05 PM   #175
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

oh yeah you heard it on TMZ, that definitely means it's a great and hilarious thing to repeat

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:06 PM   #176
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,312
Default



Russel Peters talks about Indian women being hairy. Listen to the crowd.

I mean come on man. Is Russel Peters racist to you or self-hating?

You're looking for this big offense where there really isn't one.

Yes, I was initially quite rude with how I worded it, but to go out and call me a racist because of it? Come on... That's obnoxious and it's simply not true.

 
fuzzyroes is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:06 PM   #177
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

glug glug glug

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:07 PM   #178
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post


I mean come on man. Is Russel Peters racist to you or self-hating?

You're looking for this big offense where there really isn't one.

Yes, I was initially quite rude with how I worded it, but to go out and call me a racist because of it? Come on... That's obnoxious and it's simply not true.
great evidence, you're really coming in hard with the research here

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:08 PM   #179
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

"I've heard people tell racist jokes, so why can't I?"

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 11:09 PM   #180
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 29,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
The only thing's you can say that were racist was me saying that that Khan guy spoke in broken English and that some Indian women were hairy.

Pal, I can dig up shit 100000x far more racist from everyday contributors here, so get off your smear job.

I should elaborate that I said those certain things when I was in the midst of a very serious disease. Alchoholism is no joke, so to hold shit over my head that I did when I was wasted is really insensitive of you.
no, alcohol is incredibly healthy for you and it has no adverse side effects, remember?

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Age Of Innocence Big Truck05 Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 38 05-01-2017 01:25 PM
netphorian haikus Dogfighter28 General Chat Archive 93 08-04-2013 11:53 AM
Kick-Ass was a far better movie than I expected Nimrod's Son General Chat Archive 45 06-14-2012 07:02 AM
10 year old little shit Elvis The Fat Years General Chat Archive 18 03-03-2010 11:24 AM
thread for everyone who's been dumped/had a break up lately ??? General Chat Archive 158 06-11-2008 04:41 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014